Katja Pt. 13

He met Ariel coming out her door, and they smiled at each other. Then she said, "I figured you two would be busy, so I'm was going to make coffee and tea."

Erik smiled, "Thanks for the thought, but I got it, Katja's feeding the kids." Then he grinned, "Which makes me kind of useless until it's time to help her burp them."

Ariel laughed, "Well, in that case, I guess I'll go in and say hi."

Erik went to the kitchen and Ariel headed into the bedroom. She smiled as she came in, "So, how's my niece and nephew this morning?"

Katja laughed, "Hungry, but they're doing well. They only got up once last night."

Ariel sat on the bed and they talked for a while. They had just finished, when Erik walked back in. He smiled, "Good timing, the tea is steeping and it should be done after we burp them."

He took Brigette and she smiled at him purring, while Katja kept Geoff. Erik smiled as he put his daughter on his shoulder and gently rubbed and patted her back. She is defiantly turning out to be a "daddy's girl" he thought to himself. She finally let out a lady like burp, and she giggled. Erik grinned, then said to her, "Very good kitten, still nice and polite like a little lady."

She purred and snuggled up to her father, acting like she had no plans on ever moving from his arms.

Katja finally got a burp out of her son, which made him giggle for how loud it was. She laughed and asked Ariel to take him for a minute. Ariel agreed with a smile and hugged her nephew, giving him a kiss on the forehead. Geoff purred loudly, he liked his aunt Ariel, she made him laugh.

Erik smiled as he watched Ariel and his son together. "Please Ariel, too go along with not teaching my sweet, innocent little girl here, don't teach him how to attract the females just yet either sister dear."

Ariel grinned and said, "I really wasn't planning it, well not too much, that's your job as his father. I was just going to touch on the highlights." She grinned and hugged her nephew, her cheek on the top of his head.

Erik smiled, "Well, I guess I need to make sure the first thing I teach him is about feminine wiles."

Katja smiled listening to her mate and sister, she knew they couldn't help but play with each other. "This is all very nice, but if you two are done discussing about how your going to confuse my children, I need tea."

Erik and Ariel grinned at her, then walked over one to each side and kissed her saying, "Yes dear."

They all went out to the living room, and put the kids in the playpen. This was one like they used on home world, not like the ones Katja had seen here on earth. This one was elevated, it didn't sit on the ground, had tall sides with padding all over, and like Cleo's house, the pad on the bottom was heated. The sides were made of a clear, soft, open-weaved material to let air circulate and let the kids see everything around them.

When they were looking to get the things for the children's room, she had looked at some of the earth ones and asked Erik why they sold cages for children.

Erik had grinned, "I guess you could say that, put they're not really. We don't have material like this one is made of." Then he smiled, "I need to talk to uncle Geoff about this, humans would love to have something like this, instead of the ones we have. A lot of people feel the same way you do about them."

The kids curled up together to take their normal post meal nap, and the three of them went in to the kitchen to get breakfast. They had just poured the coffee and tea, when Tony came in smiling. "I see my niece and nephew are emulating their mother and aunt." He laughed, "They purr louder than the both of you put together."

Ariel kissed her mate and Katja laughed as Erik sat her tea in front of her and Ariel. He poured two mugs full with coffee and gave one to Tony before sitting his on the table.

They finished eating, and were having a second cup when Katja asked, "Did Jack say what time they'd be here love?"

Erik shook his head, "Not really, just late morning. Same as Celia said." He took a drink, "I called up last night and ordered a couple of sandwich platters for lunch, I'm not sure how many others are going to show up afterwards. But I thought it might be a good idea to have something here. I figure, uncle Geoff, Victoria, Azlan, and Helen will be here later. More than likely, Neko and his family will also, if for no other reason than Lucy will want to see Jonny."

Katja nodded, "I'm sure it's all over the ship by now." She giggled, "They'll probably load everyone one on the shuttle bus and make us part of the tour."

They talked for a little while longer, then Erik cleaned up the kitchen and Ariel and Tony said they'd go grocery shopping since Erik and Katja were busy. While they did that, Erik and Katja did some things around the house trying to be quite so as not to wake the children.

After about an hour, Tony and Ariel came back, and Erik went out to help bring in all the bags. While they were doing that, the kids woke up and watched with interest as all that was going on. Katja and Ariel were talking while Tony and Erik were putting everything away, they heard some laughing and purring and looked over to were the children were. They smiled as they watch the kids watching what was going on. Then Katja got up and went over to see how they were.

She smiled as she reached down and stroke them both. "Did you have a nice nap?"

Brigette and Geoff purred, then she heard Geoff say to her, "Yes mommy, what's daddy and uncle Tony doing?"

Katja grinned, "Well, your aunt and uncle went to a place to get us some more food and other things. Daddy and uncle Tony are just bringing in everything and are putting it all away."

Then Brigette asked, "Is that for us to?"

Ariel had come over and smiled as she heard it also. "No sweetness, you two can't eat that yet, you have to wait until you have teeth like this." She smiled showing her teeth and fangs. "Until you get them, you'll just have to rely on you mother."

Then Geoff asked, "When will we get them?"

Katja smiled, "In a few weeks my love. You just have to grow up a little more." She stroked her children making them purr with love. "I think we need to get you cleaned up, we have some more people coming over that want to meet you."

Geoff and Brigette smiled and purred. "More new people to meet mommy?" Brigette asked.

Katja smiled, "Yes kitten, more new people and maybe some you already have. One is another aunt named Lucy, and the other is a friend of mommy and daddies. She is named Celia, she will be like a grandmother to you." She taught your father like Lucy will help teach you."

They laughed, and Geoff said, "So many new people to see us, why mommy?"

Katja grinned, she wondered when the "why's" would start. "Well, it's a little hard to explain love, once you get older it may be easier for you to understand. But, it's because mommy and daddy, are different people. I am Lyonness and your daddy is human, and you two are the first ones to be born to people like us." She stroked them again, "As I said, it's a little hard to understand right now, but you will later once you grow up and learn more. Right now, the only thing that's important is for you to know we all love you."

The children smiled and purred as they felt and sensed the love Katja and the rest of the people in the house had for them. Feeling that, they put out same feeling to everyone here.

Erik and Tony came back out and Erik came up behind Katja and put his arms around her and kissed her neck. "I love you kitten." Katja turned in his arms and kissed him molding herself to him. The children purred as they saw the love that mommy and daddy had for each other.

Brigette smiled as she watched her daddy kiss mommy and call her kitten like he did to her. She purred as she sensed how much they loved each other. Though she was a little sad that daddy wasn't holding her to. She liked when he held her, he was soft and cool as he held her and it felt good, and he smelled very nice also. She felt so loved and safe when her daddy held her.

Then Erik heard, "Daddy me to please." He looked down and saw Brigette pouting a little. His heart skipped a beat as he saw the look on his daughter's face and felt her love.

Katja smiled as she felt it also, "I think someone wants her daddy."

Erik smiled, and reached down to a now smiling Brigette holding her hands up to him. He picked her up, and held her to him as he kissed her. Brigette rubbed her face on his instinctively marking him as her daddy.

Erik put his head on the top of hers and said, "I love you kitten."

Then he looked down at his son, "And I love you, just as much my son. Never forget that."

Geoff purred and said, "Love you to daddy. Mommy, up please to?"

Katja smiled as she picked up her son and cradled him to her as she kissed him. "I love you to sweetheart." She looked at Brigette, "And I love you to kitten."

Geoff purred in contentment as he snuggled up to her. "I love you to Mommy, you are so warm and soft."

Brigette purred, "I love you mommy, and daddy is so soft and cool." She snuggled up to Erik a little more.

Erik and Katja looked at each other and grinned. Ariel on the other hand was stifling a laugh and it looked like she was about explode. She got hold of herself, and then pouted, "Well that's very nice, but what about me?"

Then Brigette and Geoff giggled and said at the same time purring. "Your funny aunt Ariel."

Ariel grinned and started to laugh.

They took the kids in and cleaned them up. While they were doing that, Erik asked, "Is it my imagination or are they even bigger than they were last night?"

Katja grinned, "I told you they grew fast the first four weeks."

Erik looked at her, "I swear you can almost see them growing."

Katja nodded, "That's why I have to feed them so often except at night. They need it for the growth period, then they sleep a little more because it takes a lot out of them."

Erik nodded, "I'm glad they don't get pains like a lot of humans do. I remember all my muscles and bones aching from what they called growing pains when I was young."

Katja, nodded, "From what I understand, my milk has something in it that helps with that. We go through growth spurts, after four or five weeks, they stop for a while as their bodies adjust, then it will happen again."

They finished up and brought the kids back out and sat on the couch with Erik holding Brigette and Katja, holding Geoff while they watched TV. Tony asked if Erik wanted some more coffee and if Katja wanted anything else. Erik nodded yes and Katja said, "Yes please Tony, Ice tea is fine. Thanks."

Tony waved that off and came back setting Erik's coffee within reach and then Katja's tea. He tickled Geoff making him giggle. Geoff purred, "Uncle Tony is fun to play with."

Tony smiled as Katja grinned. Then Ariel laughed, "Yes he is nephew. Just wait till your older."

Erik grinned at the man he called his brother, "Yo man, just remember, his feet have to be able to touch the ground before you get him is first bike."

Tony grinned ear to ear, "That's all right, I figured a nice trike first."

They all sat and talked for a while, mainly about when and how, they were going to move to the new town and their respective houses. Then about ten, the doorbell rang. Katja took Brigette from him and Erik went to answer the door. He figured it would be either Celia, or Jack and his family. He opened the door and smiled as Celia came in and hugged him. "Congratulations Erik." Celia said smiling. "I'm so happy for you and Katja." Then she added quietly, "And the world."

Erik hugged and thanked his mentor, friend and about the closest thing he had to a mother. "Welcome and thanks Celia, please come in and relax. Jack and his family should be here soon also."

He walked her into the living room and she smiled as she saw the children. Katja stood holding Brigette and so did Ariel as she held her nephew.

Katja grinned, "Celia, it is so good to see you, please come and meet the children."

Celia smiled and kissed her cheek, "My dear, congratulations, you look wonderful for someone who just had two children."

Katja laughed, "Yes, everyone thinks this is remarkable. But we don't go through the same things a human female does. So, we're back to normal quickly." Then she smiled, "Allow me to introduce our daughter Brigette. Brigette, this is our friend I told you about, Celia" She passed her to Celia, and tears of joy ran down Celia's face. "It's a pleasure to meet you dear, you are very pretty, just like your mother." She leaned down and kissed her forehead.

Then, Celia was stunned as she heard, "Thank you Grandmother Celia. You are very nice to say so."

Celia's eye went wide as she looked at Katja, then Erik. Erik shrugged, "We don't know, how they do it this young. Katja and I can occasionally, put they do it all the time. They can't speak yet; their vocal cords are still developing."

Then Erik took Brigette, who smiled happily to be back in fathers' arms. Katja took Geoff from Ariel and introduced him to Celia, "Celia, this is our son, Geoff. Geoff, this is Celia."

Celia took Geoff from her and kissed him. "I am happy to meet you also Geoff. I can see you'll grow up to be like your father."

Geoff giggled and purred, "Thank you grandmother Celia. Love you." The he giggled again, "Mommy says I look like daddy too, but I have a tail and daddy don't. I like my tail."

Tears flowed down Celia's face as she hugged Geoff. "I love both you and your sister also Geoff. And you have a very nice tail."

Geoff reach up and touched her face to feel her tears. He looked at his little hand, and said, "Mommy said people cry when they are happy, but this doesn't seem right. Aren't you supposed to laugh and smile when your happy?"

Celia laughed, "Yes my dear, it does seem that way. Maybe that's something you will teach people, how to laugh, be happy, and not cry."

Geoff smiled and snuggled up to her.

Then Celia said to them, "Erik, Katja, will you please hold the children?" She grinned, "I want to perform the blessing before it gets to busy."

Erik took his daughter, which made Brigette very happy, and Katja took Geoff back. Celia stood in front of them, placing a hand on each child. Then with a smile, Celia said;

"My Lady Brigid, loving mother, protectress and warrioress, bless both of these children and their parents. I ask that a part of your divine essence stay with them and look over them always."

Celia stroked the children's heads, then continued;

"May you always walk in sunshine. May you never want for more. Every day, every night She will keep you safe."

Then she said to Erik and Katja;

"Newborn children bring light to the house, warmth to the hearth and joy to the soul, for wealth is family, and family is wealth."

"Brigit, gold-red woman. Brigit, flame and honeycomb. Brigit, sun of womanhood, please bless all in this house. So mote it be."

The all felt a warmth and an immense presence of overarching love. Then they heard, "All here are under my and Mother Bast's sacred protection forever. No harm shall come to them and they will know naught but happiness and love."

They were all shocked when they were all bathed in a reddish gold light.

Then the Goddess continued, "My son, know that I am please with you and yours. Even thought the little ones belong to the new Mother, they are still part of us also. Continue as you have begun and you will always have our blessing."

Erik nodded, "It shall be as you wish my Goddess, I thank you and know that I will always love you my beautiful, wonderful goddess for what you've done for us. I ask that you pass this to my mates Goddess also."

Erik shuddered as his entire being was once again caressed by Brigit's touch, then he felt another warm, soft touch do the same and he knew it was Bast. He saw the two pairs of eyes once more as he shuddered in ecstasy.

Then Erik heard two laughing voices, "You were warned before about your honeyed words our son." He knew that was for his ears only.

Then the room throbbed with a crescendo of heat, color, happiness and love until it reached a peak. Then it was gone.

With the exception of the children, they were all a bit overwhelmed.

Then Ariel smiled, "Well, it's nice to know I've got two Goddesses looking out for me to keep me out of trouble."

That broke the spell, and they all began to laugh.

Then Erik and Katja grinned as Geoff asked, "Mommy? Can you feed us?"

Then they heard Brigitte ask him, "Is that all you ever think about brother?"

To which he answered in a matter of fact tone, "When I'm hungry, yes. Males grow faster."

Brigitte made a small growling sound, then said, "Male's."

Katja, Ariel, and Celia, started to laugh and then Katja and Erik carried the kids into the bedroom.

Ariel said she was going to get some iced tea and glasses since Jack and his family should be here soon.

Tony asked, "You need some help love?"

Ariel smiled, "No, I've got it hon. Thanks for the offer though." She blew him a kiss and he smiled at her.

Then he sat back thinking about all that just happened. Celia saw the look on his face and came over to sit down next to him.

She smiled and asked, "Everything alright Anthony?"

Tony smiled at her, "I'm fine, just thinking. You know, only my mother calls me Anthony."

Celia smiled, "Well, age has its privileges."

Tony laughed and nodded.

So, she asked, "Are you sure? You looked a little... confused."

Tony smiled, "A little, I guess. Let me ask a question, all that just went on, did that include me?"

Celia smiled gently and patted his arm. "Yes, it did. Do you have a problem with that?"

Tony quickly shook his head, "No, not really. I was just wondering if it did, you know, since I don't... ah... look to them."

Celia nodded her understanding, "I understand. But the Gods grant things to us sometimes whether we ask or not."

She smiled again, "So, if it's not a problem, what's bothering you?"

Tony shrugged, "It's not really "bothering" me per se, I was just thinking about it all. I've seen and experienced things ever since I moved in here that are almost indescribable. So, I was just wondering how I fit in it all. I guess."

Celia nodded and smile gently at him, "Yes, I see what you mean dear. Your sort of wondering just what and who you are, or should be."

Tony nodded yes.

Celia grinned, "Well, let's see If I can help. First, you are defiantly part of all this, since your mated to Ariel. You were going to be Mated, aren't you?"

Tony smiled and nodded, "Yes, we finally decided we were. It will be weekend after next."

Celia smiled, "Marvelous, about time. So, you do know you are partially Bast's right? Since you are partially one of the Lyonness."

Tony's eyes opened wide. "I never thought of that. But I guess you're right. But I don't follow Her."

Celia shrugged, "You don't have to, that entirely up to you. But if your looking to, you can."

Then she looked at him, "Or you can look to the ones your obviously attuned to."

Tony looked at her, "How do you mean?"

Celia grinned, "Well, your background is Norse, I would imagine you be attuned to the Norse Gods. Odin, Thor, Freya, or in your case maybe Loki, you are a bit of a joker, are you not? Or any or all of them."

Tony looked at her, "I've often thought of that, but I always thought they were just myths." Then he laughed, "Or maybe I should say I did until everything that's happen here. I'm questioning that a bit more."

Celia smiled her understanding, "Well, if you want a bit of advice, look into it deeper. Better yet, talk to Erik and have him show you the mediation I taught him when he was trying to connect. I'd show you, but I don't have enough time today. Erik knows though, and he would be than happy to help his brother out."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Katja Pt. 13
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds