Katrina and Mama Ch. 02

We were like one being, one hugely sexual being. We were both intoxicated with the other and couldn't keep our hands off of each other. The closer I came to orgasm, the closer I wanted her to be. I kept increasing my intensity and my speed and hoped that we could climax together. The room was spinning with eroticism and I couldn't hold back any longer. I exploded all over her hands and face as she about drowned me with her juices that were emitting from her cunt. I felt all of the muscles in her ass and cunt contract together around my fingers, planted deep inside of her. I felt every bit of her orgasm rack through her body. In the midst of our climactic orgasm, I flipped her over onto her back and followed on top of her without breaking contact. She loved it! She began speeding up and wiggling her fingers inside of me and sucking on my clit even harder. It was amazing! I continued with her in the same fashion and we were both soon back on top of that orgasmic plane, panting and squirting and cumming all over the place.

I loved this euphoric feeling that I received from her. This is what making love is supposed to be like, completely and utterly gratifying. I was pretty sure that she was feeling the same way that I was feeling. I felt like she was the missing piece to a puzzle, you never quite feel complete until that emptiness is filled. And everyone knows how satisfying it is to put that last piece in place and realize that the project is complete. This is the way that Katrina made me feel. I collapsed on top her, completely out of breath. My fingers were still in her holes, but not moving. She was the same way underneath me. I slowly pulled my fingers out of her ass and then from her cunt. A stream of her juices followed my fingers out of her little hole and made me smile. She followed my lead and pulled her fingers from my orifices. I felt empty for a couple of seconds and then I rolled off of her onto the bed.

We lie next to each other for quite awhile, silent and allowing our breathing to return to normal. I had a grin on my face that said everything. I glanced over at her and she seemed to have the same telltale sign. She sat up and looked at me with those big brown eyes. "Mama, I love you. That was truly amazing but I am finally exhausted and needing to get some rest. Let's get naked and snuggle up here and fall asleep in each other's arms. I like being dressed up for a while, but I so prefer to be nude and comfortable."

"Oh thank you, sweetheart, I completely agree with you and am glad that we have had today together to explore." I got off the bed and was taking off my lingerie as I was speaking and watching her strip out of her lingerie. "I cannot wait until in the morning when I can show you Dirk's haven. This is something that we have had in our minds from day one and when we moved down here, that was his second project. This place is a wet dream for any dominatrix. Dirk took his time and was patient in stocking this place, but he did a fantastic job. We have had many friends over and played in that room. We have our black out parties in there and we often go out there just for the two of us."

"Excuse me Mama, but what is a 'black out' party?" she asked innocently.

"Well, this is something that Dirk brought to our relationship. Why don't we turn down the lights, open the windows to get a nice breeze in here and lie down and I will explain to you what a black out party is." I walked over to the light switch and turned it down to barely being on at all. Just enough to light the room once our eyes were adjusted. She opened the windows across from the bed and a nice breeze wafted in from the mountains outside. I took a deep breath in and remembered why we have moved to this part of the country.

We lie down next to each other and she snuggled up into my arms. "You see, a lot of people don't know where Dirk and I actually met. All know that it was a party in the city, but only a select few know what kind of party it was. Well, it was a swingers' party and we were both there and found one another and fucked each other's brains out in a room of five, all night. We were in lust at first sight. Neither one of us will ever deny that. Anyway, one of the first things I found out about him was about these black out parties. This is where you black out the windows, preferable with something like foil or the like. You get about 12-20 people in that blackened out room and have everyone naked and ready. You explain to everyone that this is a free for all. However, 'no means no' and that means you should just move on to something else or someone else. It is a hot and erotic time and at any one time you can have 10-14 hands touching your body at once."

"That sounds like a tremendous amount of fun. I would love to try that sometime, if you don't mind Mama Veronica. I think it would be hot to be a part of something like that. Do you think you could get one set up for this weekend?"

"Well, it's funny you should ask that question. We had already had a get-together planned for this Saturday night. I think your first group experience should be in the light. I have to add a few people on to the guest list with you being here though. We'll see what we can do tomorrow morning. Remind me and we'll get it going. Dirk is going to be thrilled. He loves hosting these things. Alright, let's get some sleep and we will continue this discussion over coffee and eggs in the morning. Sweet dreams my lover, sweet dreams I give to you." I leaned down and lifted her chin and gave her a good night kiss that would enter her dreams shortly. I pulled back and said, "Good night Katrina, I am glad that you are here! Extremely glad! Love you baby."

We zonked out in a heartbeat and slept peacefully in each other's arms.

I am not sure what time it was when we finally fell asleep, but I woke up at my normal time of 5:30 am. The sky was getting brighter as the day was about to begin. I could hear the birds singing in the trees and I could feel the warm body lying next to me. I was surely in some sort of Heaven. I slowly slipped out from underneath Katrina's arm and scooted over to the bathroom. I took a hot morning shower and felt energized to begin the day with open arms. When I got out of the shower and had dried off, I walked back into the bedroom. She was still lying on her side and had not moved. I thought I would try and get some writing in before she awoke. I was used to getting up this early, whereas she might not have been. I wanted her to get enough rest to be a good Mistress today. I pulled the blinds to so that she would not be blinded by the sun as it rose over the mountains and filled our bedroom with sunshine.

I walked out into the kitchen and turned the coffee pot on. It was going to be a beautiful day and I couldn't wait to get started. I fired up my laptop and pulled up my story. Like I said, I had two lines written, not very impressive from a renowned author like myself. I re-read those two lines and deleted them. I had a plot for a story that had been long to come. Once I got my teeth into it, it would take no time at all to finish it. I began typing away as the smell of coffee permeated the room. My senses were flowing and my hands were following my mind rather well. I finished a page in no time and headed over to the coffee pot. After pouring myself a cup and sitting back down at the computer, I continued on with my thought process. This was the best time of day for me to write, it always has been.

Around 7:30 I heard movement in the back room. I saved my draft and was pleased that I had completed ten pages in that hour and half. It was non-stop creativity flowing from my fingertips. Anyway, I heard the shower turn on and decided that I should have enough time to have a nice warm breakfast waiting for my new found lover. I whipped up a batch of pancakes and bacon and had everything on the table as she walked into the kitchen.

"Well, good morning sweetheart, how did you sleep?" I asked her as she was standing there naked and clean and fresh looking. I licked my lips as she walked over and gave me a good morning kiss.

"Oh my goodness, that was the best night's sleep I have had in months. At home, I could not sleep when William was out of the house. My suspicions started about six months ago and all I have been able to do is lie in bed at night and think about him fucking another woman. I couldn't sleep until I heard the garage door open and him walk into the house. It made for very long nights and very short ones at the same time. Thank you for everything. I appreciate all that you are doing for me. And this breakfast smells wonderful, thank you for that also."

"It is the least that I could do for someone as special as you. Thank you for all that you have provided for me. Let's eat our breakfast and plan our day. There are so many things that I want to show you today." We sat down at the table and she noticed then that my laptop was open.

"I forgot all about your book, how are you progressing?"

"Well, up until this morning, I had two lines written. Now I am well into my tenth page. It seems that with you being here, my writer's block has been cured. I am on a roll now and will be able to finish in no time. I will need a few hours a day to get my writing done but other than that, I am yours. How are your pancakes?"

"They are delicious and the bacon is wonderful. I am going to get a cup of coffee, do you want a refill?"

"Sure, if you want to freshen mine up a little, I would love that."

"So, what is this one about, can I ask?"

"Well, you can ask all you want, but I don't tell until it is finished. It is an old wives' tale in the writing world that you will be jinxed if you tell your plot before it is done. People usually try and tell you their ideas about how the book should be written and how the story should go. No offense, or anything, but I like all of my ideas to come from my own head. I hope your understand."

"Of course, I understand. I will wait patiently. I can't wait to add this one to my Veronica Rutledge library. You know that I have every book that you have written, don't you?"

"No, I did not know that. You didn't buy them?"

"Of course, I did. You don't get royalties from giving books away."

"Katrina Michelle, you are family and I always give my books to my family. The publisher's give me 100 books to start off the circulation. If I had known that you were a fan, I would have sent you the books early, before you can even buy them. Thank you for thinking about me in that way though. You are such a sweetheart."

"So, what would you like to accomplish today?" she asked with a sneer.

"Well, the first stop is going to be our playhouse in the back. I want you to see that before we do anything else. Then we can figure out what you want to do and how you want to play. You have to see the shed first though, is that okay with you, Mistress?"

"Oh yes, my slave, that is fine with me. Let's see what we can get into back there. I am looking forward to seeing this 'playhouse' that you have told me about."

We finished up our breakfast and grabbed another cup of coffee for the walk back to the shed. I put our dishes away, quickly, and walked over to her. I pulled her up and into a hug. I pulled back a bit and leaned down to give her a kiss. We locked our lips into a very passionate and needy kiss. It was mutual on both sides and my pussy started flowing. I pulled away and grabbed her hand and went to walk out the sliding glass door and onto the deck.

"Aren't we going to get clothes on? Or do we need anything from the house?" she asked with a bit of hesitation in her voice.

"No sweetie, we have everything that we need out here. C'mon, let me show you."

"But we are going to walk out in your back yard as naked as a jaybird?"

"Yes my love, there is no one around us for miles. This is one of the umpteenth advantages of living up here in the mountains. It is very invigorating to walk outside in the buff. C'mon, let's try it."

I grabbed her hand and pulled her along, both of us carrying a cup of coffee. It was about 8:30 in the morning and there was still a light layer of fog that had not lifted. It was going to be a humid day. We walked down the hill toward the back of the yard where the tree line was located. The shed was about twenty feet inside the tree line to be out of site to anyone that might be in the back yard. It was down over the hill and out of site from the house. As soon as we got nearer to the tree line, she spotted it.

"Oh my god, that thing is huge. I can't wait to see what you have in there." It was a 75 feet long and about 20 feet wide. It was all made of wood and resembled the exterior of our house. We walked up to the door and I put the security code in the electronic door and opened the door that swung outwards. I stepped in and flipped the light switch on that lit up the entire out building. When she stepped in and looked around, her jaw dropped toward the floor. I followed her eyes as she took in everything to see.

The first thing that you see is a small kitchenette area equipped with a card table, chairs, refrigerator, microwave and a cabinet about 10 feet long. There was a small sink, similar to a camper and we had running water. Just to the right of the kitchenette is the bathroom. It is similar to my bathroom in the house with a smaller shower area. Toward the back of the building, behind the bathroom is a dungeon type set up of different devices with which to have submissive sex. Dirk and I designed this part of the building together. It was my fantasy room brought to life. I'll describe that room later.

To the right of the door, after you walked in was a king size four post bed, complete with spreader bar over the top of the bed, connected to one of the crossbeams and attached to a pulley system on a track. The bed was equipped with restraints that we just kept in place. There has never been a time in this building that those were not used. There were drawers under this bed, as well, and they were full of toys and accessories.

Beyond the bed, before the dungeon, there was a sunken portion of the room. There were throw pillows all over the pit and the stereo system was inset into the wall with the controls being in the pit. Right above the pit was a wood fireplace for the cold winter evenings that we have hosted swinger functions out here. The building had no windows, but had a wonderful ventilation system that took all of the pollutants out of the air and recycled filtered air into the building. When we had parties, this place would be packed and with a lot of smokers. We kept the windows out so that we could perform black out parties in this place.

There was a heavy curtain that pulled all the way across in front of the dungeon area. We curtained this section off during black out parties. We didn't want to have anyone hurt on any of the devices back there, in the dark.

Katrina started walking toward the back of the building into the last 30 feet of the building. Her jaw had not relaxed since we entered the building. I followed behind her and kept my eyes on the direction of hers. I wanted to experience this as she was, brand new and seeing it for the first time. There was a frame in the middle of the room that had numerous holes through out the entire frame. These were used to tie your victim up in endless positions. The platform was on wheels so that it could be moved anywhere in the building. To the left of the frame was a doctor's office table, fully equipped with stirrups. There was a complete medical collection above that table on the wall. The entire back half of the building had pegboard on the walls and the accessories were almost endless.

In the corner, behind the doctor's table was a chair. But it was like no ordinary chair. There were restraints on the legs of the chair to bind the victim's legs spread widely apart. The seat was only for the ass and with the legs spread widely apart, you could get just about anything into either of the fuck holes. There was a bar on a track right in front of where the pussy would be and it had an attachment on the top of that bar to hold a dildo. It was like a microphone stand in which it could be raised and lowered at will. There were hooks in the top of the chair for you to hold your victim's hands above her head. And like with the frame, there were numerous holes with which to tie your victim in a multitude of ways.

Across the back of the room there was an angled table that was padded and had belts all along the edges of this table. It was fashioned to where you could lie on your back or your stomach. There was just enough of a curve to it that it was not uncomfortable on the back. There were steel posts on tracks toward the head of this table that you could restrain hands and anything else that might need to be restrained. Dirk actually tied my nipples with kite string and tied them to the posts once. It was hot as hell.

Then there was also a post much like the one on the chair, but it was adjustable like a piano player's microphone. It also had an attachment for dildos. While you are restrained on the table, someone can put a vibrator against any part of your pussy and just hold it there. You will be immobile so it won't matter much to you.

To the right of the sex table, there was a stockade sort of bench. It had the head and arm holes just like in the old days. There was a seat in front of the head hole and there was a cushioned platform underneath the bench part that held the slave. There were padded knee rests with straps across where the ankles would go if someone was kneeling there. There were also holes in the bench for the victim to put their tits into. It was a very interesting contraption and I could tell by the look on Katrina's face, that it fascinated her. I am sure that she would be using that over the next couple of days.

The last thing that was in this "dungeon" section of the room was an old pommel horse that we got from the local high school when we purchased some new gymnastic equipment for them. We wanted an old fashioned one made of superior quality. Dirk had it completely overhauled aesthetically. We kept the same frame of sturdy steel but completely redid the exterior of it. Dirk had it covered in soft black leather and had the handles made retractable. There were hooks on the opposite side that he had specifically put in to tie my pierced nipples to as I was leaning over the pommel horse, legs spread wide and attached to the legs of the horse. He also had eyebolts put in the ends to tie my arms spread apart and two more on the same side with my nipple hooks in case he wanted to have my arms hang over the edge. Dirk liked this restraint device and used it almost as often as the frame. Katrina seemed intrigued by the entire room.

She had not spoken a word since entering the building. I was waiting patiently for whatever reaction she might have to the whole scene. She turned to look at me and I just smiled. "This is the most incredible place that I have ever seen in my life. I haven't seen this elaborate of a set up even in a porn movie. You went all out, didn't you?"

"This has been one of my fantasies forever. Dirk and I had talked about this since we met. Especially when he found out how I loved to be submissive. We used to lie in bed and talk about all of the things that we would have in our 'play house'. So, I take it that you approve?"

"Oh my yes, this place is poetic. Very functional, sexy and private and could be used for anything that you wanted. I'll bet you two have had some wild parties out here."

"We host at least one party a month out here. We have had as few as two couples and as many as twelve couples and a few singles. In the summer time, we usually have one huge fuck fest and invite all of the swingers we know. It is a blow out and is getting bigger every year that we are here."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds