Katrina and Mama Ch. 02

She wanted more and showed me by slamming back against me and meeting my every thrust. She was literally rocking back and forth on her hands and knees. I was using her tits as handles to pull her back even deeper. The constant thrusting on my cock, of course, thrust into me even deeper and about the time she was about to pop again, I was right there with her. We both came hard and long. It was a shower of ejaculated juices from both of us. The sounds alone were intoxicating. The wetness and the moisture emitted from our love holes were erotic as hell.

This orgasmic episode must have lasted five minutes long. I couldn't stop and it seemed that she could not stop either. I was exhausted and wearing down. I finally slowed my thrusting to a complete stop while still inside of her. I could feel her muscles pulsing on my fake member and mine doing the same with the one inside of me. She collapsed onto her stomach and pulled off of my cock. I followed her down to the bed and rolled over and got the dildo off of me and threw it on the floor. She snuggled up to my chest and laid her head in the crook of my arm. We were both still breathing pretty hard and our heartbeats were beating a mile a minute. I caressed her back and felt her tingling underneath my touch. Every spot on her back that I touched had goose bumps popping up.

She lifted her head and looked into my eyes. "That was the most incredible fuck of my young life. I can't believe how hard you made me cum. I don't think that I could move if I wanted to. You didn't have much more planned for today, did you?"

"Well, as a matter of fact, we have some things to do today and I have got to get some writing in. I loved every minute of the last couple of hours. This was so fucking incredible that I can't think straight right now. I think we need a little energy nap, what do you say?"

"Most definitely, we need that more than anything at this time. Thank you Mama, you are one hot bitch!" She leaned over and kissed me and lay back down in my arm. After a few minutes of silence, I felt her fall asleep. I lay there watching her sleep for about a half an hour. I looked up toward the camera eye and winked and then fell asleep holding her.

That was the beginning of a four day adventure with my new found lover. We ended up trying every piece of equipment in that room throughout the rest of the week. Without describing, in detail, every single sex scene, let's just suffice to say that we learned a lot from each other and still had more to learn. We had to introduce other people into our lifestyle and I was very anxious about this process. Dirk and I are avid swingers and do not have any desire to give that lifestyle up. I didn't want jealousy or complications from this hot new lover. I didn't think that I had anything to worry about. We had been back to the boutique a couple of times over the next few days and Katrina was able to invite the two girls, Kelly and Grace, face to face and full of flirtations.

Dirk was going to be home in the early evening tonight. Katrina was full of anxious energy. She had not had a real live cock in quite a long time. And now, this man that I loved was going to come home and insert his hard rigid cock in every one of her holes. He was anxious to get home and see what we've been up to, literally. I had left the recording equipment running the entire week. He had hours to see what we've been up to and critique. I guess we were all bundles of nerves. Friday evening could not get here any faster. This was going to be the night to consummate the agreement between the three of us.

We had sent out the invitations the day I showed her the outbuilding. We had some very quick responses saying they would be here. I had a boatload of people wanting to meet my new roommate. We had 10 couples coming over on Saturday night. There were five man/woman bi-sexual couples coming, along with three lesbian couples and two gay male couples. It was going to be a hot night. We were not throwing a black out party this weekend. I wanted everyone to have a chance to play on the adult game toys and get a little hammered and just let loose. Dirk was excited about the whole thing. Kelly and Grace accepted Katrina's invitation smoothly but without hesitation. Apparently they had been having some thoughts to her and me all alone up in that cabin.

Grace had asked, when we were out of earshot of the other two young ones, "So, have you two gotten to know each other as well as I think you have over the last couple of days?"

"Of course, dear, we have done everything and anything possible this week. Grace, she is amazing. I can't even get over my luck with her being here. I think that she is going to stay permanently. We have talked about it all week and I told her that I couldn't let her go. Damn, she's like a drug that I can't get enough of. She is addicting and dangerous to my health. She is seriously going to give me heart failure." I saw a questioning look on Grace's face. "No, really, she is so damn intense when fucking me, I can hardly stop climaxing. We can't wait to show you two what we have learned about each other. We can't wait to get you two over there. You are staying the night, right?"

"Oh yes, we are getting hammered this weekend. We don't plan on going anywhere except to our bedroom in your house. Hope you don't mind."

"Of course, I told you that this room is always yours, first and foremost."

Thinking back on that conversation made me hot and wet while showering and shaving. Man, I couldn't wait to have Dirk inside of me. I couldn't wait to take pictures of him sliding between those gorgeous pink pussy lips of Katrina's. I couldn't wait to listen to their fuck sounds and watch them fuck like rabbits. Dirk had seen a couple of playmates this week on his trip, but he couldn't get out of his mind that his wife was home fucking our fantasy teenager, at 21. Anyway, he hasn't had any pussy in two days in anticipation of coming home and fucking the both of us until we can't walk. As soon as we have our showers and get ready, we are heading to the airport to pick up Daddy Dirk. Oh yes, you didn't think that a situation like this was going to be without some role playing did you?

Author's Note: Thank you so much for the comments, private and public. I hope you know that the encouragement that you have given is the driving force to get this one done. I hope that it continues to be the quality that you are used to from my writing on here. Wait until you see what happens when this horny old man comes home to his two lovely bi-sexual lovers. It promises to be hot in my head, hope it comes out in the context.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds