Katy's Reluctant New Look Ch. 04 Redux

"I love my girlfriends to death and don't you print this, but they do get jealous of me. We can't help it that we're an attractive, fun-loving couple. All my girlfriends are so special and I would never want them to know it....But, their husbands come on to me like bees to honey!"

"Do they? In what way, Katy?" I asked.

"I'm constantly having to fend off their flirtations and innuendo. It's very frustrating. For instance, If my dress accidently rides up my hips like this." Katy scooted forward on the sofa, causing her skirt to pull up her legs until the hem was above her stocking tops.

Trying to sound dispassionate, I interrupted, "Yes, please continue." She tilted her head slightly, waiting for me to look and disappointed that I did not.

"Well, once they get a look at my legs, or heaven forbid a glimpse of my panties, they start thinking with their little heads and I can't drive them away. It becomes quite embarrassing!"

At this point it was becoming difficult to continue with my matter of fact delivery. Katy was obviously having fun with these questions. But, I felt a need to continue with my role of professional journalist so I concentrated hard on maintaining my even delivery. "Katy, during my tour of your home, I couldn't help noticing the boudoir photos in your bedroom. Tell me, what was your initial response when Jake asked you to pose for boudoir photos? And, are they professionally done, or did Jake take them himself?"

The expression on her face indicated surprise, but not annoyance, that Jake had shown me her photos. "Jaaake!" she said in mock anger.

"What?" he replied with a shrug of his shoulders and arms. "It's an interview, Baby. I want Marc to know all about you."

"They were all so beautiful, Katy. I'm impressed," I told her.

"You have probably seen thousands of models prettier than me, Marc," she replied.

"I've seen many models' portfolios, Katy. But, none of them were as beautiful or showed as much personality as the collection of photos Jake showed me." I was being truthful. There was something about this lady that oozed sexuality. It came through in her photos and in person. Jake obviously saw it and was proud to show her off.

"Thank you, Marc. I told him there was no way I would do it. But, Jake is used to getting his way. I love him too much to say no. And, I'm glad I relented because I found that I enjoyed posing for them. It's the kind of sensual activity that a husband and wife can enjoy in the privacy of their home without being subjected to other's prying eyes and judgments. Most of the photos were taken by Jake. A few of them were taken by a professional photographer that Jake brought to our home."

She smiled and asked if I enjoyed viewing them, to which I replied, "Very much, thank you."

"Katy, who has the more difficult task during a photo shoot? You or the photographer?"

"Me for sure!" she said playfully. "My hair and make-up has to look perfect for every photo session. Jake makes me do several wardrobe changes during each shoot. I've got to hold difficult poses for several minutes while he gets the right shot. And, I have to fend him off all the way through the photo shoot."

Jake had been sitting in the chair across the room, enjoying the questions and answers. He decided to interject at this point, suggesting Katy do a wardrobe change so I could take a few photographs in a more casual setting. "I'll have a fresh drink for you when you come back down, baby," he told her.

"Great idea," I added.

"Well...I....uhmm. I suppose that might be fun," Katy replied, seeming a little bit unsure of where this was all going but intrigued by the thought of posing for me.

"I laid an outfit on the bed for you, baby," Jake told her as she started upstairs. "We'll meet you downstairs in the bar."

"Okay, darling. I'll be down in a moment," she answered.

Jake and I didn't scheme about anything while she was changing. We both knew where this was going. Instead, we made small talk about my trip to America and the Senator's campaign. Jake suggested we move the interview to their game room and bar.

"This will be perfect," I told him as we entered the room. It was a game room decorated in 1950's style and in the corner he had a stripper's pole. "Katy must look good on this!" I said.

"I have my moments," Katy replied as she entered the room dressed in a very short tartan skirt and white blouse and four inch high heels. She wasn't wearing stockings. She didn't need them with her perfectly shaped legs, so slender and lithe.

My German cock seemed to take on a life of its own as I watched her prance across the room.

"Where were we, Marc?" she asked, and as she spoke I thought of how interesting this afternoon was becoming. It certainly wasn't what I had expected.

Jake helped me get set up and then poured yet another round of drinks as we began again. With Katy dressed in what I would describe as a Naughty Schoolgirl outfit, my line of questions was obvious.

"Katy, which did you do first for your husband. Wear a revealing dress in public for Jake? Or, let him take a photograph of you in a revealing dress?

Katy sat on the piano bench as she answered, crossing her legs slowly and seductively for my enjoyment. "Mr. Amiri! I'll kindly ask you to stop this line of questions. My heavens! I would do neither on my own. But, based on what Jake insisted I wear on our honeymoon, I would have to say that I wore a revealing dress in public for him long before he began taking sexy pics of me."

Very teasing answer, I thought. I figured another like it was in order. "Katy, if given a choice, which would you enjoy more? Posing for naughty pictures or dancing with an interesting man while your husband watches?

"Mr. Amiri, I do not find myself in the habit of dancing with anyone other than my husband....except for the men my husband chooses for me to dance with."

"Katy, why don't you dance for Mr. Amiri," Jake suggested and started a classic strippers song on the juke box.

"Jake, Mr. Amiri is conducting an interview. I'm sure he isn't interested."

"Oh, no no. Please, do, Katy. We'll conduct the interview while you dance. Jake, could you take some photos for me while we continue?" I replied. He was more than happy to help.

I could hardly believe my luck as Katy began a seductive dance on the stripper's pole.

"Let's pick up with that same line of questioning, Katy. What was the most difficult photo session you have done?

She answered while she danced in front of me. "Marc, it has to be the time Jake had me dress up as I am now, a Naughty Schoolgirl. My goodness! He had me posing for an hour. I had to pretend to be doing my homework while I was sucking on a lollipop! He gave me crayons and a coloring book. I had to lay still as he very carefully placed stuffed animals around me. I was in pigtails for one shot and then my hair down for the next. Jake even had me pose with his leather belt laying across my behind as if I was about to get a spanking!"

"Very interesting! Tell me, how do you and Jake decide on which poses to hold during a photo shoot? Also, does the photo shoot itself turn you on? If so, please explain why?"

"Mr. Amiri, I hardly think it proper for me to discuss my sexual arousal with you sir. As far as the poses; Jake decides on them. And, yes. I do get aroused. What healthy American girl wouldn't? I don't know about German girls. But, here in America we enjoy being the center of a man's attention."

"Katy, if you had to label yourself...Which label would apply: Playboy or Penthouse?

"Shame on you, Mr. Amiri, for asking such a suggestive question. Playboy, for sure."

I chuckled at her teasing answer and almost lost my focus as she danced for me. She is such a lovely, sassy lady. As I thought how much I'd enjoy taking her to my hotel room, my dick was tent-poling in my slacks. Realizing what an exhibitionist she was, I thought of my next question. "Has Jake ever invited his friends over to watch one of your photo sessions, Katy?"

"Oh, my goodness no! Jake knows how important our image in the community is. That kind of irresponsible action could ruin our standing." Her face brightened as she continued.

"Well, there was that one time, when he insisted on letting his friend Larry watch one of my photo sessions. After quite a bit of pleading, I agreed. But, I made Jake sneak him in beforehand and hide in the closet so he wouldn't know I was aware that he was watching. That's as far as I would let Jake go. I'm not about to have my girlfriends think I'm a little hussy!"

"Katy, tell me how a pretty lady like yourself feels when you are out for the evening with your husband and dressed somewhat risqué'? What runs through your mind as you become the center of attention and your husband is with you?

"What an interesting question, Marc," she walked to the bar and sipped from her drink and returned to her dancing as she answered. "You have to understand something, Marc. A pretty lady is given attention by men from the time she is a teenager. We grow to enjoy it very much and to be honest; we expect it. So, when Jake insists I go out with him dressed sexy, I am expecting to turn men's heads as I walk past them. I enjoy feeling their eyes on me. It gives me a sense of power, knowing they want me for their own. And, I enjoy Jake seeing those very same men looking at me. What girl wouldn't?"

"Has he ever asked you to flirt with another man?" I asked.

Katy face me and squatted in her heels, showing me a view up her thighs and a delicious glimpse between her legs as she answered. "Not so much here at home because of our position in the community. It's an entirely different situation when we're on vacation or away from home on business."

"How so, Katy?" I asked.

"When we're away, Jake just loves to watch me to flirt. When we're at a bar he'll find a table of handsome men. Then, he'll have me sashay past their table, swinging my hips and make eye contact." She made her way across the room, demonstrating her walk for me.

"He knows the men can't resist asking me to dance. When they do, Jake will say yes or no, depending on what he thinks of the man. Sometimes he'll even ask the gentleman to sit at our table; knowing full well what is going to happen."

I asked her what kind of man she and Jake would find acceptable. "How would he have to present himself for you both to want him to stay, have a drink, and flirt with you, and maybe more?"

"Marc, it's not about who I would find acceptable. It's about who Jake finds acceptable. I want to please Jake. But, to answer your question; He would only choose a well dressed man that displays a lot of confidence and is easy to converse with. Jake doesn't like me flirting with slovenly men or rude and pushy men. He only chooses ones that he would also enjoy having a conversation with; like you."

A wry smile crossed my face. "Thank you for the compliment, Katy. Earlier, you inferred that Jake will ask a man to sit at your table even though he knows what is going to happen next. What is it that is going to happen next, Katy?"

Katy gave Jake a sexy wink before she answered. "Oh, my husband will usually settle for just hearing the man flirt with me. And, I can accommodate him that way. Flirting is easy and harmless. But, sometimes he wants it to go further. Sometimes he wants me to give the man a signal to kiss me."

"How does he signal you, Katy?"

"Let's just say, we have our little secrets, Marc."

I bet they do, I thought.

"Oh, and Jake loves to hear all about the sweet nothings that were whispered in my ear by my suitors." She looked over at Jake again as she continued, "Jake has promised me that he would never ask me if what I tell him is true or if I made it up. He just wants to hear all about how much my suitors want me."

"And, do you tell him what you whisper to the men?" I asked.

"The big strapping men that are courting me?" she paused for effect before saying, "Of course! Jake wouldn't think I'm acting like his delicious little slut if I didn't."

"How did you discover Jake's...shall we say, peccadillo?"

"Peccadillo?" she replied. "His slight little sin? Jake's love of a trifling indiscretion? Jake? Do you care to answer Mr. Amiri?"

"I'll give it a go, Baby," he offered as he poured us all another drink. Katy removed her blouse before continuing her seductive dance on the pole. "We've been together since high school, Marc. We've known that we were made for each other since we were Homecoming King and Queen. As far as my 'peccadillo' goes....I've been having Katy show off for me since we were in college."

"Jake Roberts, you have not!"

"Oh, yes I have. You can't turn me down, Katy. Admit it."

"I will not admit any such thing," she answered.

He continued, "I remember buying her a skimpy little honeymoon bikini and during the honeymoon I showed polaroids of her with the bikini top off to the men we met in the dance club at night."

"Jake Roberts!" she punched his shoulder. "I forgot all about that. You just can't resist showing me off, can you?"

Katy hopped into his lap, gave him a hug and laid her head against his chest as she spoke. "I understand he likes me being his little slut and I'm quite flattered that he is so proud of how I look. To be honest, I like pleasing him. He's the most handsome and manly man I know."

She went on to admit that she enjoys dressing a little more sexy for him when they're on vacation. "As I said earlier, it does feel good to command a man's attention, even when he's with his wife. Showing me off is Jake's way of saying to men, "Take a look at what I've got and you want." It's rather flattering that my husband wants me to be his pretty little slut."

I asked her if being his pretty little slut ever meant more than just flirting or kissing.

"How very clever of you to ask, Marc." Katy said as she hopped off the barstool, walked to the stripper's pole and spun slowly while answering. "It depends on Jake's mood, and how well the man is performing. If Jake isn't happy with him, he'll run him off. But, if Jake finds him acceptable he'll give me a sign that I should play. Mind you, I never want to. I'm not the 'pretty little slut' he wants me to be. But, I just can't tell him no. After that, it doesn't take long before the gentleman is taking his liberties under my skirt or top."

I was really starting to get in to the interview and it was no longer a game to me. Instead, I was intrigued by it all and wanted to know more about her thoughts and feelings. "Katy, you're obviously very beautiful and I can imagine that when you have flirted and played, some men would take it the wrong way and think you wanted them exclusively. How have you and your husband handled those situations?"

"Marc, as you can see, Jake is a man's man. He's ex-special forces, built like a tank and he can be very intimidating. I don't worry myself in the least that one of my admirers is going to harm me. All I have to do is give Jake a certain look. He takes care of the rest.

Jake was busy taking photos as I asked the next question.

"Katy, let me ask you a hypothetical question. Suppose your husband attended an office party after work on Friday evening. He then called you at later that same evening to tell you he was bringing home an associate from work, but didn't tell you anything else except the person's name. Previously, during sex with your husband, he had told you that he wanted to watch you flirting and teasing this same man. What would you be wearing when they arrived at your door?"

"Marc, I know what makes my husband happy. Given your 'hypothetical' I would put on something sexy. Probably a short skirt, revealing top and high-heels. He loves me in high heels! Jake would want me to show him my breasts in an accidental way. So, I would be sure to find a way to bend over in front of the gentleman and give him a nice long look at my tits. I would either sit beside him or in front of him and cross my legs so he could look down my dress. That would make Jake very happy."

Jake was still playing the role of interested, but detached, observer; taking photos, pouring drinks and enjoying the interview. He wanted Katy to be the center of attention and his efforts worked to that end. It was obvious to me that they both enjoyed this Pas De Deux; this dance where he was the support and she was the artist. They had danced this dance many times.

In my mind, I could picture it playing out in different venues. For instance, an oceanside bar in the Caribbean, or possibly an upscale dance club in a cosmopolitan city. And, as I watched them both, I wondered how many times they had repeated this dance and my admiration of this interesting couple increased.

How unordinary they are, I thought. How wonderfully complicated, and trusting their relationship must be, to begin the dance without knowing how it will end; Each being able to communicate to the other with winks, facial expressions, and body language.

Obviously, I was playing the role of a living prop. Undoubtedly, it was the same role played unwittingly by her gentleman suitors in the bars. But, still only a prop; an arrangement set into the dance for the purposes of highlighting the ballerina's beauty and skill. I decided that I was well suited for this role, and continued with my questions.

"Katy, give me three adjectives that describe you during sex."

Katy looked at Jake. He winked and nodded, and then she stepped in-between my legs and lowered her derriere onto my crotch. She lifted her hand up her neck, pulling her hair high onto her head and turned to look at me over her shoulder. "Mr. Amiri! That is not a proper inquiry for a lady of unquestionable standing in our community. Now, I hope this is the last question along these lines. Hmmm, three adjectives.....What comes to mind is enthusiastic, vocal and naughty."

She placed a hand on each of my thighs, balancing herself above my rock hard cock and slowly rotated her hips on my lap. "How is my dancing," she asked as she trapped my hard manhood in the crack between her buttocks.

"You're very good, Katy," I replied. "Please describe for me what nasty sex means to you."

She continued wiggling on my cock. "Marc, I would have to say; anything other than the missionary position....Not that it's any of your business," she responded coyly. Katy stood up, still between my knees and facing away from me. She slowly bent over straight legged, reached behind her and pulled her skirt above her hips.

She had a gap between her legs forming a little champagne-glass shape and the lips of her pussy hung delicately in the gap. Her panties were wet and her sex lips pressed against the transparent fabric. "I think this is nasty," she said with the emphasis on 'this' as I stared at her beautiful soft ass and admired her beautifully formed legs.

My cock was rock hard as I asked the next question. "Katy, which do you enjoy more? Nasty sex or making love?"

"Mr. Amiri! I should slap your face this very instant. A proper lady makes love to her husband and nothing else. I must protest to this line of questions."

I was enjoying her little game of cat and mouse and decided to play along. "You're right, Katy. Let's change things up a bit. Shall we? Let's play a word game. Let me throw a few sets of words at you. I want you to describe the difference between them!"

"Okay, Marc. Fire away!" she replied and continued to wiggle her ass in front of me as Jake clicked picture after picture.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds