Katy's Reluctant New Look Ch. 04 Redux

"Sweet versus Innocent," I said.

Katy stood, walked over to the bar and sipped her drink as she pondered her answer. She turned to me with a mischievous smile. "Sweet is like cotton candy. It's how a young lady like myself should act in the presence of a group of men. Innocent is a schoolgirl that hasn't yet learned how to act sweet."

"Very nice answer, Katy."

"I'm glad you like it," she replied, and sauntered over to the stripper's pole.

"Okay, next comes Naughty versus Nasty."

She again took her time and swung around the pole before giving her reply. "Naughty is when I misbehave and Jake gives me a spanking. Nasty is when he decides to play 'Show Off My Sexy Wife' with me and exposes me to men."

"Sassy versus Slutty," I offered next.

Katy walked across the room to me and squatted on her haunches with her legs open wide and her skirt around her waist. "Sassy is when I'm showing a confident and sexy attitude." She moved her first two fingers up and down her slit through her panties and then pulled the thin, wet fabric to the side, leaving her wet cunt open for me to see. "Slutty is when I open up my legs and move my panties to the side to show you my pussy," she said.

With her panties pulled away, Katy pushed her finger into her lips while she gave me a 'come fuck me' look. Jake snapped off pictures as she teased me and my cock continued its struggle to get out of my pants.

"Okaaay," I said while exhaling a gush of air. "Next comes, Flirtatious versus Playful."

Katy left her pussy exposed, brought her legs together and leaned forward onto her knees. I closed my legs around her, pulling her into me. It felt so good to feel her against my legs. "Flirtatious is when a lady touches a man's forearm and compliments him. Do you know how handsome you are, Marc?" she asked as she ran her hand down my arm.

She didn't wait for an answer. Her hand left my arm and moved onto my crotch. "Playful is when she runs her hand across his hard cock. "Mmmm, very nice," she said with her fingers pressing against my tool as it was pulsing in my slacks.

She unclasped my belt, ripped it out of its loops and unzipped my slacks. I lifted my hips. She leaned back, slid my slacks down my legs and popped my staff out of my briefs. "Nice cock," she said.

"It gets a few compliments," I replied calmly. It felt so good to have it freed from confinement. I looked down to enjoy the sight of my stiff tool only inches in front of her beautiful face. My cock was rock hard with the big vein on the underside protruding the full length and smaller dark veins meandering their way around the shaft. My circumcised cockhead stood out proudly like a helmet on a big German soldier and clear precum was dripping from the tip.

Katy once again looked to Jake to receive his approving nod, then rubbed her fingers slowly up the shaft of my cock while looking into my eyes. She pinched my helmet between her thumb and index finger, causing a stream of the clear fluid to ooze from the hole at the top; which she deftly captured with her fingertips before it could escape. She slowly brought her fingers up to her nose, where she took in my scent; then to her mouth, where she slipped them between her lips and onto her tongue. "Mmmmm," she teased.

I could tell how much she loved playing like this in front of Jake and it was turning her on immensely. As she played with me, Jake bend down behind her, reached around her ribcage, unbuttoned her blouse and pulled it off her arms one by one, exposing her luscious globes to me. Now topless, Katy let the velvety soft skin of her tender breasts slide against the inside of my legs. Her erect nipples danced across my skin, teasing me further.

"Would you like my lips on your cock?" She purred.

"I'd love it. I haven't had a pretty woman on my dick since I left Germany," I replied.

Jake unbuttoned her short tartan skirt and slide it off her hips. She was naked now, except for her panties, stockings and heels.

Katy twirled her hair, cocked her head back, and then pushed her finger between her lips. "You want your cock right here, don't you? You would just love it if I begged you to cum in my mouth. You would love that, wouldn't you, Marc?" She was right. I wanted exactly that. And, I could tell she wanted it to. She was dying to suck on my dick.

With Katy's skirt and blouse in his hand, Jake retreated to the bar to pour another drink and watch his wife play. I don't know what visual cue he had given her the 'go ahead' with. And, I don't know when he had given it. At this point I hardly cared. Suffice it to say, I was just happy that he did. And, I was eagerly looking forward to the benefits of their little game.

They were dancing their dance; their pas de deux, and I was enjoying every bit of it. Katy was enjoying the sweet tease she was putting me through. And, based on the tent pole in his slacks Jake was enjoying it to.

"That's what you want isn't it, Marc?" she continued. "You want me to worship your cock with my sweet lips. You want me submitting to you by kissing your cockhead while I look into your eyes....You want me sliding my lips slowly onto this big swollen helmet of yours and stretch my mouth around it....That's what you want isn't it?"

Such a beautiful tease, I thought. She continued to softly stroke it. Slowly and gently, but rhythmically as she pulled it toward her face and then back against my belly.

She continued. "You want your big German cock in my mouth until it explodes with hot thick cum. You don't care if you mess up my face with it do you, Marc? You think my pretty face will be even prettier with your cum all over it...You want to see your cock cumming in my mouth...filling it up with your spunk until I can't hold any more and it drips on my face. Mmmmm...."

"Who's asking the questions, now?" I asked, wanting desperately to grab her head and push her face all over my cock and balls. She was bringing out the animal in me and I wanted to fuck her face until I came all over her. I didn't know how much more of this teasing I could take!

But, I knew I'd better keep my composure and if I did I'd be rewarded with a happy ending. Besides, that ex-marine of her's was a big as a bear and although I've been bear hunting before, I didn't want to have to test him.

Katy could tell I was highly aroused by her teasing and I had the feeling she wasn't anywhere near finished. "What a country," I said aloud. "My balls are filling up fast and you'd better watch it or they'll reach a point where I'll lose control and they'll shoot my seed all over you, Katy."

"Mmmmm, wouldn't that be nice," she mewed. "I'd love that." She looked up at me and grinned, her fingers trailing down my cock, coming to rest under my ball sack.

"Marc, I've answered all of your questions about my teasing and flirting. I've told you about a few of our adventures haven't I? What I never told you, is how much Jake loves to watch me using my mouth on men's big cocks."

She wetted her lips with her tongue again. "When I'm sucking a big cock like yours....And, Jake is watching.....I just get so hot....I get so hot that I can't even stand it....Sometimes I cum without even being touched."

She massaged my balls as she said the words softly, and deliberately, licking her lips between each phrase, making me imagine her sweet mouth on my big tool. She kept up the tease. "I love holding men's big cocks in my mouth, sucking them off, letting them fuck my mouth, letting them slap their big tool against my cheek. I love it when they use their big, hard cocks against my face and tell me how beautiful I am."

"Oh, man you're good," I said as she turned her face to look at my erection. It was as big and hard as it has ever been. Katy moved her lips close and blew her warm breath across it, eliciting a grunt from me that brought a smile onto her face.

My balls were full and hard. They were pulled tight against my groin and the ridges of my ball sack were deep and firm as she glided over them with her fingernails. "My, my!" she said, undoubtedly impressed with my chestnut-sized balls.

"The gentlemen suitors Jake chooses for me usually like me to play with their balls when I'm sucking them..." Katy whispered. "I like it too because I can feel them getting ready to cum. Are you going to cum in my mouth, Marc?"

"I sure am. I'll fuck your mouth till I cum in it, Katy," I groaned.

"Mmmm, I'll count on that, Marc. When I feel your balls start pulsing I'll let you fuck my mouth faster and faster till your hot cum gushes out. I'll let you cum in my mouth and then I'll let you decorate my face."

Katy rubbed the soft cheeks of her face against my upper thighs and she came close to my big staff but she wouldn't touch it with her face. Tilting her head back, she leaned forward, lifted up on her knees and kissed me while reaching down and playing with my prick. Our tongues explored and intertwined and I covered her lips with mine in a passionate kiss.

Katy pulled away from my lips. "Do you want me to suck it now?" she said.

I said nothing, and pushed my lips against hers as she moved her free hand up her body and onto her breasts, fondling herself.

"Let me take another look at it," she whispered playfully and slid back down between my legs. "Your cock is so fine," Katy said as she slowly jerked me off. "Do you have a big load saved up for me?" she purred as she stroked.

"Oh, yeah.." I grunted. "I haven't cum since I arrived in America. I've got a big load of cum waiting for you."

That made her smile again and she turned and smiled at Jake. "Jake's cum for me three times since I met you last week, Marc Amiri. You mean you didn't jerk off after the party last week. You must not have liked my dress. You're such a bad boy. I'll have to tease you some more for not jerking off after you met me."

She moved her hands onto my hips and finished lowering my briefs and pants off my legs and then slipped to her knees again in front of me. My erection pulsed in front of her face. She smiled, looked into my eyes and licked her lips. My cock was more than ready for her mouth as I placed one hand on her shoulder while the other reached for her tit.

She dropped her eyes to my cock and moved her head forward, her mouth open and eager.

"Oh....yeah," I moaned, pushing my hips closer to her face. Katy's tongue flicked out and my body tensed in anticipation. Then she stood up, leaving me wanting, and my now aching cock throbbing.

She sensed my agitation. Katy stepped back a few feet. "I think you need to watch me dance a little more." She started another dance and wound up on the pole again as I sat frustrated, but very attentive.

Jake poured us all another drink and brought one to me. "She's something else. I told you that you wouldn't be disappointed," he said.

I couldn't even answer him.

I was entranced, watching her play with herself; rubbing her gorgeous tits. They looked so inviting, with big erect nipples and I wanted them in my mouth. But, I had to settle for watching her dance. She was marvelous. I could hear her heels clicking on the floor as she danced, spinning around the pole like an experienced stripper.

She bent over and sensually wiggled out of her panties, letting them pool around her ankles. She stepped out of them and while standing straight-legged, she bend back down and picked them up. Katy pranced across the room to me, sweating from her dance and stuffed her silk panties into my front pocket.

"What do you think of American girls now, Mr. Amiri?" she asked.

"I am quickly learning to love the conservative ones like you, Katy," I replied.

She giggled and Jake laughed. "I bet you're you ready for me to suck your cock. I feel like a naughty girl for teasing you so much," She said before throwing a bombshell. "But, that would be nasty...And, I'm a naughty girl; not a nasty girl."

"I see," I replied and realized for the first time that I was going to have to take care of my erection all by myself when I got back to the hotel room. "So, you are going to leave me like this."

Katy collected her clothes as she replied. "Mr. Amiri, it was a wonderful tease and you should feel lucky to have received it."

I gritted my teeth. "And, the story about playing with strange men when you're on vacation and how you love to have their big cocks in your mouth as you massage their balls?"

"Well, let's just say that perhaps I embellished a bit." She tilted her head and looked at me with a quizzical expression. "Marc, you're not angry, are you? Surely, you don't expect a woman of my standing in the community to give you a blowjob?"

I thought exactly that, but I held back my words. I looked over at Jake shrugging his shoulders and giving the "what?" look. It wouldn't do any good to express my thoughts. This game was over and to be honest, it was a very good tease. Sure, I was left with a hard, pulsing cock in need of attention. But, she performed her role exceptionally well.

I admired her. And, as I pulled my slacks up my legs Katy pranced about the room, preening for her husband. She even posed for several more photos before leaving for her bedroom and returning in an elegant silk robe and slippers. We continued to engage is some flirtations, but the Pas de Duex was largely complete and eventually we returned to the more normal roles of husband, wife and friend. In this case, it was a friend with a still pulsing erection.

After arranging my gear, I left the Roberts house with a set of blue balls and a determination that I was going to have my cock in Katy's mouth before I left for Europe.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds