Keeping a Watchful Eye on Jimmy

Standing at attention I dry gulped again knowing exactly what that kind of bathroom control entailed and I blushed from head to toe.

"Rule number 5 : In this house you will only eat and drink what I provide.

"That means, boy, that you must always finish everything that is put on your plate and drink down everything that you are served to drink, even if you think you have had enough.

"Rule number 6 : You will dress exactly as I tell you.

"Rule number 7 : You will obey me and follow any new instruction to the letter.

"Do you understand me, boy, or do I have to put you over your Mistress' vaulting horse and give you 20 swats with a leather paddle for every rule?"

"Please, Sir, I do understand the rules, and I will obey you to the best of my ability," I said with Ms. Sandra's clear instructions echoing in my mind about never questioning nanny's authority.

But did she actually just say that her business trip might be extended by a month or two? I was horrified at the prospect but vowed to myself that I would keep my promise to my dear wife and Mistress and obey Mr. Ralph to the letter. She knew what was best for me.

"Good boy. I will give you a spanking for your transgression later in the evening but right now let's go upstairs to the Master bathroom so that I can inspect you properly and give you a bath. "Come on boy, don´t dawdle," as he gave me a sharp slap on the ass to climb the stairs.

**

Mistress Sandra´s bathroom is not a conventional john. It is a very large room that opens directly into her huge bedroom. It is a fully open plan integrating bedroom and bathroom without any walls in between. It has a wide hand washing sink, a toilet, a bidet, a large glass encased shower stall that can easily accommodate two people, and a circular tub about five feet in diameter and a foot and a half deep. The bathroom is also lined with floor to ceiling mirrors.

"Jimmy, strip and then stand in the middle of the bath tub with your hands by your sides and your legs spread wide."

"Yes, Sir."

Mr. Ralph circled the bath tub and observed,

"You're nicely shaved from the eye brows down, with only some hair on the top of your head".

As he said it, he reached out and grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me up which made me bring me legs together.

He slapped me hard and nearly knocked me out of the tub. Mistress Sandra's training kicked in knowing I was not supposed to make a sound, just humbly accept the discipline that was meted out.

He let go of my hair and began circling the tub again.

"Let's start over, Jimmy," he said reasonably.

"Reassume the position with your legs nicely spread. Yes, that´s right. If you feel the need to compensate for my pulling up on your hair, you can always stand on your toes, boy. But keep your feet spread wide!"

"Yes Sir, Mr. Ralph!"

With legs spread a good three feet wide, Mr. Ralph grabbed my hair again and pulled up. I quickly wound up on my toes in a very awkward position that strained my calf and thigh muscles. His hair pulling really hurt.

"You look so cute without any hair, Jimmy. You know, I really like a fully shaved boy and I especially like it when they have just enough hair on their heads to hold them in place to slap their faces. "Has Sandra always kept you shaved?"

Grimacing from the pain of having my hair pulled, I weakly replied, "Well, Sir, Mistress Sandra gets me shaved every month and gives me maintenance shavings a few times a week to keep the stubble in check. But it was my swim Coach who suggested that I should be shaved in the first place, Sir."

Letting go of my hair, Mr. Ralph said, "Can you explain that to me in detail, boy?"

Lowering my heels back on the tub floor, with my scalp tingling, and embarrassed to explain another humiliating situation which Ms. Sandra has put me in, I said, "Yes, Sir. About six months ago Mistress Sandra became concerned that I was not getting enough exercise and gaining weight. She told me that the last thing that she wanted was a fat naughty toy boy. So, she got me a membership at the Lotus Club."

"The Lotus Club! I used to work there, full time as a masseur before joining Strict Babysitters. Many of our staff have been recruited from the Lotus Club and some still work at the Club taking on part time nanny assignments. Small world!"

"Yes, Sir. Well, if you worked there, you would know how the Club works."

He nodded and rolled his finger for me to continue explaining.

"The Lotus Club is a very high-end and discrete sports club that only accepts affluent members who agree to have a personal trainer with them during their work outs. Mistress liked that approach for me and took it to a higher level by securing a very strict and demanding swim Coach to be my personal trainer. Ms. Valerie..."

"No way! Val is a friend of mine and a very tough trainer. If I remember it correctly, she is married to Tim who I think works at your firm."

That was an eye opener. I didn´t have a clue who Tim´s wife was and knowing how Ms. Valerie treated me, I actually felt sorry for him.

"Oh, I didn´t know about that, Sir. But I can certainly confirm that Ms. Valerie is a very tough Coach. I train with her three times a week.

"Mr. Roberts, Ms. Sandra´s driver, takes me there every Tuesday and Thursday, right after work. These are grueling two-hour sessions which usually leave me exhausted. On Saturday´s, after I complete the day´s homework assignment, Mr. Roberts drives me to the Club and I spend another two hours with her. Saturday sessions sometimes go on longer which really knackers me out."

"Mistress Sandra does not want me to enter the men´s locker room by myself at the Club because," blushing beet red with embarrassment as I say this, but feeling compelled to provide as full a response as possible, "I can´t be trusted to be alone. So, Mistress reached an arrangement with Ms. Valerie whereby she picks me up at the entry hall of the Club having been escorted there by Mr. Roberts. He always holds me by the hand the minute we exit the car and does not release me until Ms. Valerie appears and takes me to her office."

"Good for him, he knows how to treat you, boy. And I remember those offices; they have private showers."

"Yes, Sir. Ms. Valerie´s office is very spacious with a glass shower stall, a toilet and a sink. She watches as I strip off my business clothes and smiles at the panties that I have to wear. She provides me with a swim suit, which she chooses for me, and then it's off for a grueling training session in the pool."

"The first bathing suit that she had me wear was a tight one inch on the side speedo, but she has recently begun to experiment and I sometimes really blush at what she makes me wear to the pool. Other swimmers in the pool area, the only area that I normally visit at the Club, shake their heads and often laugh when they see me.

"If Ms. Valerie thinks I am slacking off or not giving her my best in the pool, she will call Ms. Sandra to complain to have me spanked at home. That happens very often as she is terribly demanding. At any rate, it was Ms. Valerie who requested that I be shaved to improve my swimming efforts.

"She actually wanted me to be shaved completely including eyebrows and the top of my head, but Ms. Sandra only agreed to shave me below my eyebrows as you noted, Sir."

"Well, isn't that interesting, Jimmy! Tomorrow, after you complete your homework assignment, I will be accompanying you to the Lotus Club for a good work out. I have a standing invitation as one of the former trainers and I will make sure that Val understands that she should be calling me if you need to be spanked, boy."

Dry gulp.

"Yes, Sir."

And with that Mr. Ralph stripped naked in front of me and jumped into the bath tub which had been filling with water. I could see that he is indeed a very muscular and hairy man. His cock is also huge. Even when flaccid it is significantly larger than mine erect. The crown is exceptionally broad and long resembling a large plum or a small apple.

"Let's get you bathed, boy."

He lathered me up from head to toe lingering on my nipples, back and chest, as well as my face. It was a very sensuous soaping that felt like a massage. He saw that I was responding again as he washed me and he laughed. Sinking his tongue in my ear, he said, "Boy, you can get hard all you want at bath time. That´s what Sandra told me. But don´t you dare cum! Not a single drop of precum either. Got it, boy?"

"Yes, Sir!" I responded.

"You know, Jimmy, the way you are reacting to this lathering probably means that you would benefit from a deep stretching massage. I have a friend at the Lotus Club, Luis, who is a superb masseur.

"He is in fact a world class masseur who usually gives head to toe body massages to champion body builders. And I know that he loves to give long massages to naughty little adult boys who lack self-control. He is also a part-timer at Strict Babysitters.

"I´ll call him later to see if he can squeeze you in after your swim class tomorrow, say for a nice two-hour massage. But let me warn you, boy, Luis is a very rigorous and rough masseur."

I shuddered. But I minded my manners and said, "That would be lovely, Sir. Thank you."

"Not at all Jimmy, we really need to get you stretched", he said ominously.

Picking up the flexible handheld shower head that the circular tub had by its faucet, he rinsed the soap off my body and then stepping out of the tub, he drained the tub, saying

"Stay right where you are, Jimmy. We are not finished yet. I just need to get my cavity cleaning kit. Your bath time is never over with me until all your cavities have been thoroughly scrubbed."

After having received the most sensuous bath that I had ever been given, I just stood in the tub with my cock fully erect, saucer eyed as I mulled over this new procedure. What was clear was that I was desperate to cum after three long weeks of abstinence.

Mr. Ralph returned with a large leather box and set it down right in front of me on the edge of the bath tub. He opened the lid and I saw that it was filled with what looked like Q-Tips of various sizes. Some were as small as normal Q-Tips, others were the width of a finger and they ranged all the way up to what suspiciously looked like a dildo.

He set up a bowl with a special liquid soap and coated a finger thick cavity scrubber before he entered the tub.

"Let´s start on your left ear, Jimmy", as he reached out and grasped my left ear lobe in a vice like grip and expertly washed my ear.

"There´s just a small amount of ginger in this soap Jimmy, so you might feel it sting a bit."

As he said that, I almost yanked away as he continued to scrub my ear. I felt a very sharp stinging sensation, which grew as he kept scrubbing my ear. He was careful not to enter the canal, but wherever he scrubbed a burning sensation followed.

"You know Jimmy, Dr. Michael is the doctor on call at Strict Babysitters who concocted this wonderful soap solution. It has just the right amount of ingredients. It really does sting quite a lot, but it is balanced and healthy for all of your cavities except for your mouth where we will use a different solution."

The sting became very intense as he kept scrubbing my left ear. I couldn´t help but fidget, which earned me a sharp slap on the ass.

"Keep still, boy, or I´ll give you a spanking that will sting a whole lot more!"

"Sorry, Sir. But it really does sting!"

"Shush, Jimmy, I am nearly finished with your left ear."

As he continued to scrub it over and over again, he said, "You know, boy, Dr. Michael is an excellent doctor and Strict Babysitters sometimes calls on him to examine the adult boys and girls we babysit. He really enjoys giving very thorough exams to naughty adult boys and girls.

"You´ll be happy to know that I informed Sandra about the medical services of Strict Babysitters and she thought it would be perfect for you. So, I have asked him to come over this Sunday during your weekly enema session. Won´t that be fun!" He said, as he let go of my ear and rinsed it.

Thank goodness the sting went away almost immediately, but a dull tingling sensation lingered for the rest of the evening. I was horrified thinking about the awful weekend that lay in store for me, but minding my manners I said, "Thank you, Mr. Ralph; you are very kind and thoughtful to look after my health and inviting Dr. Michael to examine me, Sir."

"You are most welcome, Jimmy. Now let's scrub that right ear. Only seven more cavities to go."

The right ear was treated in the same manner as the left and it really did sting.

I was flabbergasted when he pulled out another two Q-Tips slightly thicker and longer than the ones he had used on my ears and then inserted one up my left nostril and then, without removing it, inserted a second into the other. He gently twisted and pumped the Q-Tips up and down my nose forcing me to breathe through my mouth.

My eyes were running from the stinging sensation in my nostrils and after a few minutes of his steady scrubbing, I stamped my foot involuntarily. He didn't like that and leaving the Q-Tips lodged in my nostrils gave me five sharp smacks on the ass with his big strong hand.

"I don´t want you to move a muscle when I am scrubbing your cavities, boy. Do you understand me, Jimmy?"

"Yes, Sir. I´m sorry, Sir."

He removed the offending nasal scrubbers and then rinsed my nose out. The sensation of relief was immediate but again a dull tingling sensation remained inside my nose.

He took out a bar of soap from the bag and said, "Open your mouth, boy" and he shoved it in.

"Dr. Michael recommends avoiding the use of the special liquid soap solution in your mouth although it is perfectly safe everywhere else. So, you get a nice Ivory soap bar instead. If I were you, I would not swallow any of the soap; just keep your mouth open and if you have to drool just let it out drip down your mouth, boy."

He laughed when he saw that I was already drooling soap suds down my chin and on to my chest.

The bar of soap tasted awful. He said he would scrub my mouth properly after he dealt with two more cavities.

Placing his big strong hand on my lower back he made me arch my back forward presenting my navel to him.

"I guess no one has been checking your belly button for lint, have they, Jimmy?"

It was a real chore to respond with the bar of ivory soap in my mouth.

"No, Sir," as I drooled more heavily.

"Well, it really is filthy, boy, but I´ll take care of it," retrieving a pair of tweezers from the leather box he spent the next several minutes picking at my belly button.

It did not really hurt but it was a very odd sensation. He scrubbed me when he thought he had gotten as much lint out as possible and quickly rinsed me. My belly button tingled, just like my ears and nose.

Despite my overall discomfort and the awful bar of soap in my mouth, my erection remained hard throughout this ordeal. After three weeks of abstinence and with all the attention I was getting, I just couldn´t will myself back to flaccidness.

"You know, Jimmy, the fact that you are as hard as a rock, shows that you are really enjoying your bath. I am glad you are taking it so well. This will be a daily occurrence for you for at least the next two weeks and, from what Sandra hinted, I think it will probably be for two months. Now I know why she insisted that I sign up for a three-month engagement!"

As he laughed my heart sank. Picking a small Q-Tip, he gripped the tip of my penis and began to move the prepuce up and down which forced open my pee slit. I am circumcised and when erect I am six inches long.

"You have a nice little cock, boy. It just has to learn that it only goes up if I tell it to do so." Smiling at me he slowly inserted the well-coated Q-Tip down about half an inch into my penis. Sucking in my breath, I began to fidget and squirm immediately as the sting was terrible.

"I told you to keep still, boy!" I tried controlling myself as I drooled soapy saliva down my chin and chest.

Finally, he removed the Q-Tip and rinsed my penis with a damp insertion which again removed most of the sting although it tingled and I remained rock hard.

He kept playing with my tingling pee slit, opening and closing it with his fingers and smiling at me he said, "Dr. Michael always brings his sounding equipment when he visits naughty little adult boys, Jimmy, so tomorrow you really will have your little dickie probed."

Dry gulp.

He then removed the bar of soap and scrubbed my mouth with one of the larger Q-Tips and after a quick rinse, which still left a sickening taste of soap in my mouth, he said, "Jimmy, you are doing just fine. Just one more cavity to go. For this one, I want you to rest your hands on the bath tub rim and spread your feet as far as they will go. That´s it, boy. Now arch your back. A little more. That´s a good boy."

He spread my ass cheeks even further with his big powerful hands and said, "You have a very pretty pink hole, boy." With floor to ceiling mirrors in the bathroom, I could see Mr. Ralph standing behind me peering at my bottom. I could also see that his cock was now fully erect and it was monstrous. "Tell me boy, when did you have your last bowel movement?"

Despite all the humiliations that I had just been put through, talking about my bathroom control at Ms. Jennifer's hands unnerved me and embarrassed me deeply. Still, I had to respond and as fully as possible as per my Mistress' command.

"Ms. Jennifer let me use the toilet at 2:30 pm today, Sir, and I had a big bowel movement."

"Are you blushing, Jimmy! You know you really are cute blushing that way with your pink little boy pussy on display. Yes indeed, very inviting." As he spoke, he began to rim my anus with his index finger which he had liberally coated in the special soap solution. I clenched my buttocks from the stinging sensation, which he did not like.

He slapped my ass hard and said, "I´ll tell you when to clench, boy. Now push out, I want to see your boy pussy pucker out, boy. Good. Now clench."

He had me doing that little exercise for a good five minutes and each time I pushed out he said my anus would get just a little puffier.

On one of those pushes, he rammed in the biggest Q-Tip coated with the special solution. It was at least as big as a large dildo. I didn't know which hurt more the forced entry or the stinging that was now coursing through my anus and rectum.

Mistress has pegged me, and occasionally even used ginger root to fig me as punishment, but the stinging sensation of the special solution that Mr. Ralph used was more intense.

He began to scrub me and despite the acute stinging sensation, I finally became adjusted to the size and began to relax. And before long his scrubbing got me too excited.

"Oh, Sir, please stop! I think I am about to cum, Sir!"

He pulled the huge Q-Tip out of my ass and looked at my penis which had a large pearl drop of precum at the tip.

"You willful, disobedient naughty boy! I told you the rules just one hour ago and here you are breaking them. A good session over the vaulting horse is richly deserved."

Grabbing me by the scruff of the neck, Mr. Ralph duck walked me all the way down to my punishment school room office in the basement. Strapping me over the horse with my ass high and my legs, torso and arms low, he picked up a tawse and said,

"You're getting 30 swats, boy, and I want you to count."

"Yes, Sir," I said with my ass still stinging since he had not rinsed me out.

That spanking was one of the worst I have ever had. After he finished spanking me, I was crying over the vaulting horse and he came around and picked up my hanging head by my hair. I could see that he was fully erect.

"Open your mouth, boy, and purse your lips around my cock head. I don´t want to feel your teeth, boy, or I will give you another spanking. Do you understand me?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds