Keeping a Watchful Eye on Jimmy

Dry gulp.

Horrified that I would be with three of my female supervisors. I was even more embarrassed to have my two male colleagues at dinner. Bob and Tim had steadily increased their merciless ribbing of me at work.

But rather than complain, which would only earn me a spanking, I said, "It sounds like a wonderful evening, Maam. But won´t we be seven at the table, Mistress?" I asked gently, lest I provoke her wrath.

"Silly, boy! No, there will only be six at the table since you will be serving our dinner," she said gaily as we walked into my Spartan bedroom and I saw my evening attire all ready for me to put on.

Saucer eyed I saw the black thigh high stockings, and the French maid´s very short white apron. The outfit also included a tiny black thong that really cut into the crack of my bottom and shiny black patent flat soled girl's shoes.

Mistress saw how flabbergasted I was seeing myself in the mirror dressed in this ridiculous costume which I would be made to wear in front of my work colleagues and swim coach. I was completely mortified.

"Don´t worry, Jimmy. This is for your own good. After tonight everyone will know how to treat you in the office and at the Club."

On the verge of crying, the doorbell rang.

"Go and answer the door, boy!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds