Keeping It Legal Ch. 01

The bus was crowded and I hung onto one of the poles. When it came to my destination I rang the bell and it stopped near the restaurant. I got off and walked into the parking lot. Jim told me he had a green Ford. It was still fairly light out with the sun not dying until later this time of year. I noticed him and grinned brightly. He spotted me and got out of his car.

He waved and hollered, "Hey! C'mere, kid!"

I ran over to him and we held hands. He looked so handsome. He had on khakis and a white button-up shirt tucked in, his hair neatly combed back. I couldn't get over how good-looking he was. I was at a loss for words.

"Have a good day?" I asked him as he tucked my arm into his, walking towards the restaurant.

"Very well," he said. "I didn't know you didn't have a car, I could've picked you up, Kate." He had come to call me Kate and I liked the mature sound of it.

"Well, Dad was home. I don't know," I said. "I just didn't want to cause any drama."

"Isn't that what young women do?" he laughed.

"Well, yeah," I giggled. "But I told Dad about you and he was hard to read, but he told me in his own little stubborn way he accepted it."

"How was your day?" he asked as we walked into the restaurant. A host sat us down and asked what we would like to drink. He ordered a Coke and I ordered a chocolate milk. And then I realized how juvenile that must've looked.

"It was hard," I told him after the host left. "Andrew and I broke up. That's never easy."

He reached his hand out to me and stroked my arm. "I know. I'm sorry."

I wanted to get off the subject of Andrew. We talked about my birthday party. I told him about the presents I got and the other kids at my party. We ordered our food and continued to talk. There was a pause in our conversation and I drank some of my milk. My eyes were looking down and when I brought them up again, I saw him staring at me. His expression was hard to read, but he definitely had something going on in his head.

"Jim?" I asked. "What's wrong?"

He inhaled sharply. "I think you're the prettiest woman I've seen," he laughed in a low, deep chuckle. "Sorry for staring." He paused again and spoke. "You know, Kate, whenever you need a ride....a ride to school or wherever, you can always call me. I would be more than happy to if the men on the bus make you uncomfortable."

I laughed. "They're no longer a challenge. But," I said lowly, "I would be very willing to...experience a ride with you."

"Well, it's a little rusty, but still drives very well," he looked at me with a penetrating gaze.

"Ford? Good brand. I'm sure you're an equally good driver."

"An excellent driver."

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. And a very smooth ride, too. It slips inside the narrowest of roads, slowly, but once you're in, there's a great sigh of relief."

Our conversation stopped. I could feel myself turning red and he was blushing as well. The talk lost it's momentum and with perfect timing our food was served to us. I silently let out a sigh of relief and lust. I had never been in such a conversation. As we ate, I didn't know what to say. Fortunately, he did.

He laughed. "You were getting awfully friendly yesterday."

"Well," I giggled. "You made it easy for me. You know, every girl is part-kitten - cuddly, soft, purring."

"Well, that may be," he said. "But not every girl is a sex kitten." He looked up at me and winked.

We talked and ate and managed to keep our conversation in control, though my hormones were raging, as I think his were too - in his right hand was his fork, but his left hand rested on the table, his thumb stroking the inside of his hand, a sheen of sweat on his palm. I know I was trying to keep my breathing steady.

After dinner we went to the mini-golf course as planned. It was an outdoor course, but it was well-lit by lights on the course. It was very romantic, the way it was up, elevated high from the road. The sky was dark and we could see the cars below, their headlights peeking out like eyes.

We had, once again, regained a more little sister-big brother rapport by the fourth hole, but I was entranced by his behind, I must say. He putted and then I was about to putt when I felt a pair of strong arms behind me. It may be a cliché thing, but it doesn't make you feel any less like falling into bed with that person. His arms holding my forearms, he had even more strength than I had anticipated. He laughed when I intentionally wiggled my butt into him. He held me tighter, pressing his crotch into my butt, holding my arms.

"Now Kitten," he whispered in my ear. "Take it nice and steady. A nice steady hit."

I giggled. "You're coaching me, but I'm actually winning."

"Are you complaining?" he said, his breath near my ear, chuckling.

"Nooo," I said, pushing back up against him. Oh my, what was that I felt? I putted, but I putted clumsily. I was clutching the golf club, but I wanted to be clutching something else - that big, hard thing I felt pressing into my bottom.

We teased each other for the next four holes, rubbing against each other discretely, little moans to each other, soft laughter and giggles. He never putted better, and I putted lousily, but purposefully so and we both knew it. I wanted more and more excuses for him to put his hands on me, to fondle me, to press into me with what I envisioned to be a big, wonderful cock that would be heavenly to spread my thighs for.

From a distance, yes, we looked very flirtatious, but by just viewing us you would not know something lewd and dirty was going on. We were very secretive, only wanting us to know the pleasure we were giving each other. On the 12th hole, he once again pressed his crotch into my butt while I was positioned to putt and, God, just for a split second we had a rhythm of dry humping, but quickly stopped, remembering our surroundings.

I now believe in God because the remainder of the golf course we teased each other at such a level I had never before known possible. It was a slow seduction. I am now an even more devout believer in God because he invited me back to his place after the 18th hole. The ride to his place was quiet, but we held hands. It was a silent confirmation of soon becoming lovers. I wanted to be his lover and I wanted him to be my first.

His house was small, but cozy - just right for a man living alone. He held my hand, showing me each of the rooms in the house. It was definitely a nice home and I could tell he was proud of it. It felt absolutely taboo and naughty to be in his house. I had never before seen a guy who lived on his own - it was sexy.

We sat on the couch and talked very quietly, our hands playing with one another. Our blatant desire on the course had turned into slow sexuality in his home. He stroked my hair.

"I couldn't believe the way you were talking in the restaurant," he said with a grin. "I never would've thought...."

"It just came to me," I said, looking up into his eyes devotedly. "We were very naughty when we were golfing," I giggled.

"That we were," he chuckled. "But you especially, Kitten. More so than me."

I blushed. "I like that nickname 'Kitten.'"

"Well," he said, clearing his throat. "You are a sex kitten. Sexy, cuddly, sweet."

I couldn't take my desire anymore and I pressed my body into his, so happy I would get to release all that had been trapped in me. I slipped my leg between his knees and began to kiss his neck, my body writhing against him sexily, the hem of my tight dress rising up my thighs. I never before had been so aggressive with any guy, but I wanted him so much. He wrapped his arms around my waist, caressing my back and my hair.

"Oh Jim," I moaned, my eyes closed in ecstasy.

"Mmm, Kitten," he groaned.

I so badly wanted to touch his cock. God, how I was hungry for it. I wanted to touch it, but I was prolonging the pleasure and I also wanted to make sure it was okay with him. Before I knew it, I sharply breathed in the word "cock." Oops. Didn't mean for that to slip out.

He pulled back, surprised. We looked at each other. Our eyes were lowered, our chests heaving. "You like cock, Kitten? Touch it for me. Please."

I continued to look at him while I found his cock. He groaned and I fondled it, molesting him through his pants.

"Oh my God," I groaned. "It's so hard, and it's so big, Jim."

"Ohh I know. You make me that way." He paused for a moment. Something had occurred to him. He stopped my hand. "Baby, are you...have you ever done this before?"

"Well," I whispered to him, "no, I'm a virgin. But I've pleasured cock before and I'm very familiar with..with cocks and with males."

He held me. "Baby, if you don't want to tonight, it's okay."

"No," I said abruptly. "I want to. I want your...your cock in, well, in-"

"Inside you, Sweetheart?" he interrupted me, whispering.

"Yes," I moaned at his words.

"I want to be in you."

I started to unbutton his shirt and untucked it from his pants. His chest was beautiful. It was strong, but with no glitzy "six-pack" or any of those shallow things Ken Barbie Dolls achieve. He also had quite a bit of hair on his chest, which I found so sexy. It was dark, thick hair. He was half-naked and I couldn't help myself. I crawled on top of him, stroking his chest hair. Chest hair was more coarse than I had ever thought. We began to kiss passionately, our tongues slipping into each other's mouths, a breath or a gasp escaping when our lips separated. They were sexy, hungry kisses. I was surprised at my bravery and aggression with someone so much older.

He slipped my dress up over my head. I was straddling his lap in my strapless bra and panties. I told him how handsome I thought he was, how much I loved his big, strong chest in comparison to my perky, girlish chest. The contrasts were such aphrodisiacs.

"God Kate," he moaned. "Baby, you have the sweetest body," he said, admiring it. "Sweet breasts, cute, round bottom and just, wow, incredible legs."

"I can make them do anything."

"Like?"

"Spreading them for you."

He grunted and I took his big hand and lead it down to my polka-dot panties right to my pussy. My panties were soaked through and he moaned as he felt my juices.

"Oh Lord. You're more than ready for a man, aren't you, Kitten?"

I nodded. He gently lifted me off his lap and took his socks and pants off and I saw him in just his shorts. His nice, big cock stuck out from his body and he pulled me onto the floor with him. We kissed and played on the floor, rolling around, giggling, scratching, biting, panting. We easily got out of our underwear and he spread my thighs, panting. I was only willing and eager for him to poke me.

He eased into me very slowly, asking me if I was okay every minute or so. Then I felt him hit a barrier. I closed my eyes, knowing this was going to hurt. He hesitated and told him to continue, but gently.

"God!" I shrieked out in pain.

He stroked my cheek. "You're doing great, Kitten, you're doing great," he said softly. "Are you okay?"

I nodded. "Yes, I think so."

He hesitated and looked at me, unsure. I nodded to his unspoken question and he gently pushed himself in more until he was in all the way. We stayed that way for a moment and all of a sudden a wave of pleasure flooded over me. I don't know what happened in that minute, but the illicit nature of it all came to me and despite his caring nature, Jim's eyes were glittering with pleasure and the passion I knew he was dying to release. He started to push in and out gently.

"Ohhh," I moaned. "Oh God, Jim, yess."

"Yes?"

"Yess, come on, faster," I panted.

"Jesus," he said. "You're so tight, Baby."

"I love you banging me."

My words made his eyes roll back in his head. I was naked on the floor before him, him between my legs, his hands pressing against the carpet on either side of my head. His chest was mostly still, but his hips were frantic, banging me in and out. His body was covered with sweat and so was mine, some of his perspiration dripped onto me. I loved everything all of a sudden. When I first came into his house I remember him telling me that he always shut off the air conditioner when he wasn't home and we had gotten so busy so fast that the AC was still off - the additional heat made me horny, the thickness of the air threatening my breathing, the closeness of our bodies.

Our breathing was heavy and I felt his cock jerk inside me. I was in ecstasy. I felt my pussy contracting and then a wave of indescribable orgasm came over me. It felt like my slit had a heartbeat of it's own, the way it was beating and hugging and releasing his meat.

"Oh Kate, Baby," he groaned. "God, it's just flowing out of you."

At that moment he paused and let out a loud roar that almost scared me, and I felt his sperm jutting into me. Oh God, it was like a fleshy gun that just kept shooting into me and I felt each sticky stream being injected into me like a most wonderful drug. I was under his influence. I would've done anything he said. I was desperate because I felt myself about to cum again. I did again and it was to extremes I had never known. Though I always came when I masturbated, Jim was able to satisfy me in a manly way I had never before known.

With both of us just having cum, he slipped outside of me gently, the both of us panting. The way we were rolling around the floor so fast before, I had hardly actually seen his cock. I saw it fully now and I was shocked that it wasn't flat. It still looked very hard and very big. It was purple and veiny. It had an intimidating thing about it, I can't explain it, it was almost scary.

He looked at me staring and smiled. "I think it's going to be a while before I come down with you around," he laughed.

I giggled and he stood. I stood, too. Or at least I tried to. My whole body was weak and my pussy was sore when I walked. I noticed a small red stain on the rug where my hymen had been broken. I blushed.

"God, I'm sorry," I said.

He kissed me on the forehead. "It's okay, Baby. You go up to my bedroom. I'll take care of this."

I walked up the stairs. Or I tried to. I hung onto the banister to help me up. I was weak, but in the most wonderful way. If being temporarily unable was the result of heavenly sex, it was a price I was willing to pay - and, I knew when I healed some and got used to those wonderful things they call penises, that I would pay any price necessary for that same satisfaction I felt.

I went into Jim's room. It was beautiful. His bed was giant and high off of the floor and I'm sure it had been used frequently. I wanted to use it with him. It was full of fluffy pillows and generous blankets and I fell down into it. It was like a cloud.

The moonlight streamed in through the window. The clock read 11:20. My curfew was midnight and I was thankful that I had shut my cell phone off earlier because I knew my Dad would be calling very faithfully at 12:01.

Jim came in the room. His body practically glowed in the beam's throw. He was smiling as he climbed into bed with me. We were both under the covers and started to cuddle. I snuggled up close to him. We were holding hands and kissing very softly.

"Was...was I okay?" I asked, unsure.

"Oh man," he groaned and laughed. "You were more than okay, you were great. You're a great a lover, Baby."

"Thanks," I said. I smiled up at him. He wrapped his arm around me and I slung mine across his chest. "You're unbelievable, Jim. I could barely get up the stairs."

"Mmm, I want to do it like that every time with you," he moaned.

"I haven't seen too many cocks, but you seem pretty big," I giggled. I loved cock-talk. "I love them big."

"Oh Kate, you're killing me," he laughed. "I'm going to die a young, young man with you."

I was stroking one of his arms. Gosh, he was strong. His muscles weren't that apparent, he just looked like a normal guy with a normal build, but I could feel how strong he was under the surface of his skin. I told him so and confessed to him a secret:

"I've never felt that kind of strength and it turns me on. I like that you have that kind of power over me. You know..." I lowered my voice. "Our sex was heaven to me and to think of that amount of muscle and force within you, it gets me hot. If you were the more brutal type, you could basically do what you wanted with me. I want to be in your control and our sex was so incredible...I would be a slave to you to continue to make it with you."

He kissed me again, with renewed passion. I kissed him back with as much energy and eagerness to start all over again. I couldn't wait to use his bed as much as I could.

*Stay tuned for Chapter 2 - same time, same channel!*

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds