• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Kenna
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Kenna

"Oh Danny, he's not bi and he's most assuredly not gay by the way he was ogling Chloe over there." she smiles holding out her hand.

"I was positive with those lips he was gay. Ugh all the good ones are either straight or taken." He huffs off with fake anger.

"That just happened." I say stunned. I had no idea Dan was gay. I'm kind of flattered he found me attractive.

"Yeah it did." Kenna smiles a perfect smile of too white teeth that are nice and straight. I'm floored. She's beautiful. She's not smoking hot like Chloe or dripping with sex appeal like the girl from the gym and I cannot recall her name at all. I shake my head because she's such a tiny little thing. I'm sure she reaches the middle of my chest. Her skin is a beautiful shade of brown that I itch to touch. She has big round brown eyes that look black and she has a twinkle in her eye that makes me think a star is trapped in there somewhere. A perfectly proportionate nose with full lips but a small mouth. Her breasts aren't big but they fit her small stature. The bottom half of her is a different story. She has shapely hips and I saw the ass already and I have to try not to let my arousal make it's presence known.

"So I know you hear this all the time but damn boy you're huge! Ok that's the first and last time I'll say it but since you're here and I don't feel like looking for my stool can you get something for me please?" she looks up at me with those big puppy dog eyes and a huge innocent smile and I knew right then I was a goner.

I follow her pointed finger and get down a bottle of Rose and hand it to her. She jumps a little and throws her hands around me saying thank you. She's cute.

"You're welcome." I say patting her back.

"So how do you like your three rooms? Did you check any of the shows on my list?" she fires off as she hops on the counter to sit.

"I love it. You did a great job interpreting all that information. I actually put in a request for you to do the rest of the house." I lean my arm on the counter next to her thigh seeing that her dress rose up a little bit.

"It is my job and I'm glad you like it. Hey how tall are you?" she openly scans me with her eyes.

"6'4. My entire family is rather freakishly tall actually. Is your entire family as freakishly small as you?" I let it slip out before I could catch myself.

She throws her head back to laugh but holds the back of her head as she hit it on the cabinet. "Yeah we are all small in my household. Look at us, just too freaks in a sea of non freaks."

She's adorable. We have conversation back and forth and she asks me about what I want for the rest of the house. Our conversation is smooth and I feel relaxed around her. I hate to say it but this tiny woman intrigues me. Dan announces that it's time to go and she places her glass down to look up at me with those eyes. Holding out my hands I smile while she places her itty bitty hands into my bigger hands while she hops off the counter. Not very graceful but it's cute. She tugs down her dress and looks up at me expectantly. I follow her watching her switch to the door. She has such a feminine walk. Her hips gliding from side to side as her bottom goes up and down. Biting the inside of my cheek and balling my fist I follow her to whichever car she's getting in.

We make it there all in one piece at 8:20. Getting out the car I take two quick strides to Kenna's door. Misjudging I open the door and Chloe comes out.

"Such a gentleman Mr. Reeves. Are you married?" she smiles drunkenly at me. I look up to see Kenna walking around the car. I could have sworn she was sitting behind me because she had the shortest legs.

The office has been transformed into a party space. Food laid out and a bar where security would be. I take a look around and I'm immediately swept up by Dan and the CEOs. A long conversation that is boring me to tears and I have absolutely no idea what they're talking about. While they talk, I casually look around and spot Kenna laughing with some guy. He's really belly laughing at whatever it is she's saying. I won't lie I'm a little jealous that he's smiling and listening to her witty jokes and she's laughing with him. I peek at my watch, I have been listening to these people drone on for thirty whole minutes.

"It was nice meeting you all and I love working for this company but if you excuse me I am parched." I say shaking all their hands.

"Oh my god I am so glad you found a way out of that spiral of boredom. I think I fell asleep. This is a party, why on earth would they be talking business. Don't they have a secretary to take advantage of!" Dan rambled on making me laugh.

I go to the bar and look at the spot Kenna was previously at but she's not there. I see the mystery guy rubbing his hands together while walking towards the front door. I follow him and see Kenna's back is against the wall and she's looking up at him with those eyes with his hands on her hips. I have no right to be mad. I just met her but my heart says I've known her all my life. Fine I got competition, I can deal with that. I don't wait to see what they do because I don't want to be bailed out of jail tonight.

I go back in and enjoy a dance or two but then Chloe comes to dance with me and I don't want to give her the wrong idea. Clearly she's drunk and I don't want her to feel embarrassed by her actions. I tell Dan I'll order her a taxi but I'm not feeling right about her being drunk in the back of a taxi as a woman. Fuck now I have to be a gentleman. I grab Dan and tell him the situation. I pray he asks to take her instead. Please take her.

"You can take the car. You want me to go with you?" he asks.

"I don't even know where she lives Dan." I run my hands through my hair exasperated.

"Don't worry I'm sure it's in her phone. I'll go with you man."

I sigh relieved, "Ok you get the car and I'll wait for you to pull up."

Chloe is pressing her body against mine heavily and I can feel her hands try to dip to the front of my pants. "Stop." I say grabbing both her slender wrists in my hands keeping her from touching me. She leans in to kiss me and I can't lean back any further or we'll both fall to the ground. So I turn my head so she's kissing my cheek. Thank goodness Dan pulls up.

I help her in the car and put the child lock on then I go to the other side and slide in beside her. Instantly she's on me trying to unbuckle my pants. I hold her back but she's a strong drunk. When I finally get her to her side she huffs out a breath and faces the window.

"You're too nice to fuck me since you just met me but I'm telling you it's ok." she slurs as she lunges for me to straddle my lap. It feels like she has practiced this move before.

"Chloe stop you don't know what you're saying." I can hear Dan giggle up front.

She leans into me with her breast in my face and her grinding on my lap. I can feel her heat.

"Oh you got a big cock under there don't you."

That's enough. I wrestle her to her side and buckle her in. She fumbles with the seatbelt trying to get free but blessings of all blessings she is way too drunk to have her fine motor skills working properly. We stop and I frantically look up at Dan as he smiles and says we're here.

"Dan you got to take her in before she molests me."

"Nuh uh that's your problem." he chuckles.

I give him a stern look and he throws his hands up. "Fine fine I'll take her in." he surrenders.

As Dan assists her to her apartment I get out to sit in the front passenger seat. I listen to a song then two and wonder where Dan is. I take the key out the ignition and go into the apartment when I hear a struggle. I jog to the noise and I see Chloe wrapped around Dan and him trying to shake her off. I can't help but laugh at the sight of him shimmying trying to shake her off.

"This is not funny. She's like a goddamned spider monkey. Get her off!" he sounds a little agitated to me.

Laughing I tug her arms and legs off put she grips on him like an octopus claiming that he'll do just fine. I tickle her and she lets go with a squeal. Dan and I look at each other while she bounces on the bed and make a run for it. We quickly get in the car and jettison out of there. We have to pull over we're laughing so damn hard.

"Who knew she was so strong and lusty." I say wiping tears from my eyes. That made Dan bend over the steering wheel with a howl of laughter.

After we get ourselves under control we pull off again chuckling every now and then.

Not able to help myself, "You looked like Ms. Trunchbull trying to get the lizard off from Matilda." I snort out.

Dan laughs so hard he veers off the road a little bit. Ok we have to calm down before we die from laughter. "For real we cannot tell anyone. Deal?"

"Deal." I look sideways at him with a smile knowing damn well I was telling my cousin.

We make it back to the party and I head to the bathroom to straighten myself up when I feel a pole in the way. Tall people tend to forget to look down when we walk and bump into things. Or is it just me? The pole sprouts hands and moves.

I look down and see Kenna steadying herself against my stomach. She's so tiny I could just pick her up and wear her like a backpack. "Watch yourself lil' bit." I say with my hands on her shoulders.

"Oh you watch it jolly green giant. Everyone knows the unwritten rule to stay on the right side of the lane."

"Well then maybe someone should write it down." I say stooping to her eye level.

"I hope your knees pop when you straighten up and I hope that the next parking spot you see empty has a bike in it." she gives me the evil eye and I chuckle shaking my head. Feisty. Weird insult but feisty.

"You're cute. Why don't we hang out some time? Maybe we can workout together?" I ask shooting my shot as the kids say. Gah I'm old.

"Workout? What kind of monster are you to think that classifies as a date?" smiling that smile and looking at me with those eyes of hers.

Indeed as I stand straight my knees pop and she quirks a perfectly shaped eyebrow and her lip smirks revealing a tiny dimple on the left side of her mouth. "Well seeing you in some leggings and a sports bra would be a very welcome sight." I'm feeling a little saucy.

"Oh yeah?" she drops a hip and gives me a daring look.

"Of course I can take you on one of the best dates you have ever had in your entire life?"

"My entire life huh? Well you've got a deal Axl and it better be good. Also don't forget to send me the dates you want your place done." she maneuvers around me and walks backwards with a flirty smile. She turns gracefully and keeps her forward stride around the corner.

What have I gotten myself into?

Two weeks pass and another Saturday comes and I'm singing along to the radio in a good mood about to take Kenna out on a date. I can't wait to see her. Her and her company finished my house and all I can think about is seeing her physically in my room, on my counter, eating at my table. I never felt like this before. The butterflies, just wanting to see her smile. I just want to hold her all the time. All I do is smile. I pull up to her and Dan's place ringing the doorbell. I lean my shoulder on the bricks trying to look cool waiting for her to answer. It's Dan.

"I hear you're taking my best friend out on a date." his way of a greeting.

"Uh yeah." I rub the back of my neck feeling like I'm about to get the third degree.

"Don't get your heart broken. I'm warning you man," Dan is interrupted by Kenna.

"Why you warning him? Aren't I the innocent damsel in distress?"

"You wish." Dan scoffs.

"Ok lets go Axl before he tells you all my secrets like how I sacrifice baby bunnies at three in the morning every full moon." she throws a small pillow at him before we leave out the door.

Weird and dark, but still cute.

She looks beautiful. She has long braids in her hair with a superhero crop top on and shorts that show off her perfectly sculpted legs with sandals on with a platform. She's still way shorter than me even with the extra boost. I help her hop in my truck and then we're off.

Frustrated I drive around in circles looking for a parking spot.

"Turn here. Yeah. You can park here in that lot." I follow her directions.

"Ok I'll park here but if I get towed you're paying for my ticket." I say smiling at her. She raises her eyebrow and pulls out her phone.

"Hey Tommy I'm parked behind your shop ok so don't tow me. No, no it's not mine it's my friend's. It's a big black truck. Yeah yeah I'll have you a pie. Ok thanks maybe I'll see you later. All right now you're being rude to my date I'm hanging up." she rolls her eyes up at me making the 'talk too much' gesture.

After she finishes her conversation she grabs my arm and I walk in the direction to our destination.

"So I know you watch a little anime and they are having a con this weekend. I got us tickets so I can show you a little bit of my world." I pull out my phone so the person can scan it.

She lights up like a bulb. Smiling so hard I know her cheeks hurt. She's doing a little dance, "Really! I've always wanted to go to one of these but I could never find someone to go with me. I'm so excited!" then she hits my arm. "Why didn't you tell me? I could have got a costume ready."

I grab my arm like she hurt me. "It was supposed to be a surprise that's why I didn't tell you silly." Mentally patting myself on the back, I steer her through the doors to where the real action is being held.

We're having a great time looking and buying all types of things and receiving swag bags when we hear a chorus of 'Kenna' being yelled.

We turn towards the commotion and Kenna opens her arms wide to embrace a green woman rushing at her and twirling her around in a hug. After she hugs the green lady, the others come and hug her but this muscular guy grabs her in for a hug. His hand is on her lower back with his fingers brushing the top of her butt. I feel my ears start to heat and I clench my teeth trying not to say anything. They are incredibly close with her breasts smashed on his chest with their crotches more or less lined up perfectly. Not that he's as small as her, he just fits better with her.

"Guys this is my date Axl. Axl these are the guys" she smiles gesturing to all of them.

"Hi guys." I say a little out of place.

Her friends gush about me and she smiles bigger pulling me to her side claiming me as hers and they better keep their dirty hands off. Seeing that I was a tad uncomfortable, we say our good byes after they beg us to watch the fashion show.

"Those were my teammates." she explains.

"Teammates?"

"Yeah we have a volleyball tourney team. We play slow pitch softball too. You go to the gym to stay in shape and I play sports, maybe you can come to a game one day?" she looks at me under her eyelashes.

"I would love to." she looked delighted.

Throughout the day I can feel her getting closer and closer to me. First her arm is through mine then we hold hands and finally end up with my arm around her and her holding my hand. It feels right. Our conversation, like before, is smooth and comfortable. We joke around making each other laugh. We buy each other gifts trying to one up on who can buy the best gift, I'll say that she won because she got me a hoodie that actually fits my unusual big stature. We're having so much fun we almost miss the call for the fashion show. She grabs my hand and leads the way and I have to shake my head because the view is making me hot all over. Her tiny shorts rose up and I can see the bottom of her cheeks. If I keep biting the inside of my cheek when I'm around her, I'm gonna chew a hole in them. I hope nobody can see me outright eye fucking her. I look up quickly and stop in my tracks. She yanks back like she was on a leash.

"Axl. What are you doing? We're gonna miss it." she tries to pull me but I don't budge.

"Bunny, I'm 6'4. No one will be able to see behind me."

"Well then how am I going to see?" she whines. Usually a huge turn off but she looks at me with those big eyes with the depths of the universe in them begging me to fix the issue.

"You could always sit on my shoulders." I mention.

"Really?" she's happy again bouncing from foot to foot.

I reach behind her to pull her shorts down seeing some punk staring at her and I bend down so she can straddle my shoulder.

"Ok now before you lift me I have to tell you I'm rather heavy for someone so little, I honestly think its my- woah" I lift her up expecting to have a hard time because she is packing a lot of baggage back there but she's surprisingly light.

"Is this what you see all the time? I can see everything up here." I can feel movement so I know she's doing another one of her happy dances. I smile then place my hands on her luscious thighs. Fuck. I'm between her thighs and she smells so good. I can feel her heat on the back of my neck so I peek down at my member praying he doesn't make a guest appearance.

I make it through the fashion show without any mishaps and her green friend wins second place for the original design category. Kenna whoops on my shoulders for all her friends then taps me that she wants to get down to go pee. I walk with her to the bathroom to wait outside until she's finished when my phone rings.

"You got Axl."

"Hey this is Brigid. The red head from the gym."

Shit. I forgot all about her. "Oh yeah what's up. How are you?"

"I'm starting to think that you forgot about me." she sounds like she's putting all her sex appeal through the phone.

"I've just been busy." Kenna comes out the bathroom seeing me down the hall and she runs at me. I'm a little stunned until I realize what she wants. I fling out an arm to catch her as she jumps on me.

"I like being this high, maybe I'll take some magic growing pills!" Kenna excitedly says throwing her arms around my neck and biting my ear lobe. I walk to the wall and sandwich her between the wall and my body.

"Hey look I'll call you back." I don't even wait to hear her say bye, I just hang up.

"Little girl now you can't go biting on my ear if you don't want to finish what you start." I stir in my pants.

"I finish everything I do." she's biting that full bottom lip of hers.

"You better stop messing around at this family function." I say wanting to kiss her.

"Make me." That's it. I lean in to gently kiss those lips I've been dreaming about for days. I want to go slow but she deepens the kiss slipping her little tongue in my mouth caressing mine with hers. She moans a little when my hands grip her soft buns. I have to stop this. We're going to end up fucking each other on this floor.

"We have to stop." I say hating myself.

She drops her legs and slides down my body until her feet hit the floor. I place a hand on the wall to keep myself up since my knees went weak at the contact. She reaches her hands up my shirt and I jump a little with my insides shaking. Running her hands up my abs then back down to rest in my back pockets she smiles up at me mischievously then walks away like nothing happened. She will be the death of me. I stay there a little longer waiting for my erection to go down. Breathing out loudly I'm calm but I will get her back.

I find her in one of the lines second in line to see a celebrity. I walk up to her wondering who she's waiting to see so I look over the head of the person at the booth. It's candyman. She's in line to see candyman. I think I'm in love. I love a good horror film. He's one of the few people who are taller than me.

She walks up to him saying, "My friend thinks he's taller than you and we have a bet. I say you're taller than him and if I win I get to get lobster." She whispers conspiratorially that last statement.

"Feed the lovely lady well my son." he says smiling at me.

"Yay you're the best! I loved you in Candyman, it's a freaking classic. May I get your signature on this poster?" she's so fucking sweet and adorable I think I have a toothache.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Kenna
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds