• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Kenna
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Kenna

He thanks her and signs her poster giving her a pleasant smile. She turns to me saying pay up buddy, making everyone near the front laugh. I sweep her up in my arms carrying her like we just got married and I'm walking her through the threshold. There's some aww's going around as I kiss her on her cheek walking towards the door. Outside I don't want to put her down but I should let her walk or else the contact of her body on my body will get the monster in my pants roused again.

We get something to eat but it's definitely not lobster. That's a third date type of meal. I love watching her. She's so animated and people gravitate towards her. The bartender flirting with her even when it's clear that she's with me. I take it in stride and try not to let my jealousy get the best of me because I'll be honest, she's beautiful so of course she'll have admirers. After I pay I ask does she want to come back to my place since it is a Saturday. I tell myself I'll be good. And I will. I don't want to push her too fast especially since we haven't known each other long. She agrees and then we're off again.

We're through the door and I go to the kitchen asking if she wants anything to drink but I didn't hear anything. I shrug and pour her a glass of wine along with mine. I go to the living room but I don't see her. I figure she's in the bathroom so I call to tell her where I'm at. Putting the cups down, I plop on the couch to take my shoes off then lean back trying to figure out what we're going to do next. My imagination must have gotten away with me because I can smell her and feel her little arms on my chest. I feel her lips against my neck and I'm at attention. I turn my head to see her walk around the couch to straddle me. She leans in with one hand on the back of my head and brings me to her lips with a hard passionate kiss. Grinding her crotch on my length she moans and I can see her nipples trying to rip through her shirt. I lift up her shirt to reveal that she's braless. I gaze at her perfect little chocolate nipples reaching towards me and my mouth waters so I circle her nipple with my tongue. She grinds harder on me and my erection is bordering on pain. She runs her nails through my scalp making me damn near lose control. I tried to move to her other breast but she stands up and quickly unbuckles my pants pulling them down along with my briefs as her eyes widen.

I'm proportionate, I don't know what she was expecting. Well she was probably expecting a white guy to have a shriveled up tiny dick.

"Fuck." she took me in her hot little mouth. She has her hands moving and twisting meeting her mouth and looking up at me with those fucking eyes. I will blow my load right now if she doesn't stop looking at me like that. I grab her chin and my cock leaves her mouth with an audible pop that makes my eyes roll back.

"Bunny you have to stop or you won't have any fun."

"You are my fun." she says huskily trying to take my head back in her mouth.

Little minx. I pick her up to lay her on the couch and pull her shorts down. I spread her legs and cover her treasure with my mouth licking the fabric covering her dripping pussy.

"Oh my god that's so fucking sexy." she says biting her lip.

Needing to remove this barrier, I rip her lacy thin panties then lick her from the bottom to the top watching as she throws her head back. I devour her then attack her little bud when she grabs my head and starts to grind her sexy little hips on my mouth taking her orgasm from me. I love how uninhibited she is. How wild her hips buck rubbing my tongue, nose and chin on her urging her to come. She groans and moans deep in her throat shaking a little as she lets out a long curse. I keep slowly licking until she calms down.

"What the fuck was that?"

"What?" I look down at her with a furrowed brow.

"I feel like my soul left my body. I want you inside me Axl." my cock jumps at that.

She gets up and roughly lifts my shirt then push me back on the couch. She straddles me rubbing her delicious wet plump lower lips on my steel length grabbing the pack of my neck like a wanton siren. Seeing her tiny hand wrap around me and my body does an involuntary twitch. She looks at me licking her lips and places me at her entrance. Fuck she's so wet. Slowly, very slowly she lowers herself on me and I have to fist my hands in the couch to refrain from plunging her on my cock. Finally she's engulfed me in her hot tight pocket. Fuck I can't last. I won't last. She's bouncing up and down increasing her speed and I can't control myself. One hand gripping her hair and the other on her waist I bring my hips up to meet her hard.

The only thing you can hear in the room is her ass slapping against my thighs, our moans and me pounding inside of her like my life depended on it. She starts to grab on her breasts squeezing them and I know I'm gone. Thankfully she starts to cum with her slickness gripping me like a fist. Her arm reaches out and her little hand wraps around my neck then she gets on her feet to get a better purchase and it makes her a little tighter. All my blood is rushing down and center and I feel like my skin is too tight for my body. Her hand still wrapped around my neck I empty inside the condom with a loud groan and a curse feeling light headed my eyes roll in the back of my head as I slump back. Her little body falls against me and I run my hand down her sweaty back. We fall asleep like that.

In the middle of the night I can feel myself getting hard again. At some point she must have rolled off to lay her head on my thigh. I pick her up and take her to bed so she won't wake up with any tightness from sleeping on a couch. I try to lay her down without disturbing her but she stirs.

"Please fuck me again." her drowsy eyes are giving me shivers.

"Whatever you want."

I grab another condom and kiss her neck while I slip it on. She's so fucking wet.

"Fuck you're so wet."

"It's all for you." I stare in her eyes and enter her to the hilt feeling her insides grip me.

She stares right in my eyes as I fuck her and it's the most erotic thing I have ever done. I stroke inside her waiting to see who gives first. She smiles deviously at me and she starts to grind on me while I stroke deep into her box. I drop my head with a defeated smile. She thinks she's cute. I stop my stroke to lift her legs over my shoulders grabbing the headboard with one hand and her side with the other moving my hips to pump inside of her. An erotic dance, we move with each other fueling our pleasures.

"Harder." she grabs my ass pulling me into her.

She wants hard, I can do that. Putting my hands on either side of her head I stroke harder into her. She starts to lose control chanting my name. I feel it in my toes, my climax is riding up my spine forcing me to pound harder into her tight grip. I growl losing control along with her as she pulsates around me milking me for all I have to give. I collapse on the bed beside her and she's throws her legs around me before she conks out. I smile down at my wanton little siren and fall into a deep sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Kenna
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds