• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kidnapped Models Ch. 06

Kidnapped Models Ch. 06

12

DISCLAIMER: All characters depicted are 18 year of age or older.

*******************

"Please don't do this!" Bianca begged as Master Gary and Max set up two tripods with recording video, one aimed at each girl.

Once they finished their task with no-nonsense efficiency, the two captors approached the bed. Master Gary put his knife to Bianca's throat.

"I'm going to free your wrists and ankles, little bitch, but if you don't do EXACTLY what I say, I'll slit your throat. Got it?"

Tears were forming at the corners of the beautiful teenage captive's eyes, but she nodded.

Gary cut away her bonds with his knife, and Max did the same with Stacey. Gary detached and threw aside the ball-gag dangling underneath Bianca's chin. Max unfastened Stacey's gag and threw it into the corner as well.

"Now let's get to business."

Stacey was sitting up, rubbing her sore wrists. She moved her jaw carefully open and closed. It still ached fiercely from the gag.

"Please don't fuck me in the ass! Oh please!" Stacey whined.

"You call me 'Master,' you stupid slut!" Max pinched both her nipples hard and then slapped her in the face. She fell to the bed and curled up into a fetal position.

"I'm sorry Master. Please... don't fuck me in the ass. I've never done it there."

"An anal virgin?" Max said with a dark chuckle. "Even better." He prodded Stacey to get up, brandishing a knife similar to Gary's. Then he had Stacey get on all fours facing the camera.

"Look into that camera lens, honey. We want to record every sweet second of this." Stacey's blue eyes were dulled with horror and resignation as she felt Max spit on her anus, rubbing the saliva into her hole. She looked back just in time to see him also spread his saliva up and down his shaft.

"We forgot to bring proper lube, little cunt. Hope you don't mind," Max said with an evil grin hidden beneath his mask.

Meanwhile, Bianca was trembling as Gary guided her to kneeling on all fours in a position identical to her blonde friend.

"Perfect. Look at that sweet little ass. I wonder if it's as TIGHT as it LOOKS," Gary rumbled. Now, he gently fingered her asshole. She groaned as he pumped just his index finger into her star-shaped hole.

"This is so wrong. Please don't do this, Master. Please!" Bianca wailed. But she stiffened up now, all too aware of the head of his cock nudged against her puckered opening.

"Oh god! Please don't! Please!!" she screeched, one last desperate plea for mercy. Gary slowly felt his cock come up against her sphincter.

"I'll go easy on you, bitch. Just try to relax that asshole. Cooperate and you may even enjoy it."

With a gentle yet relentless push, he overpowered her sphincter, gradually forcing his cock all the way embedded into her ass. Bianca was biting her bottom lip, groaning with the incredible feeling of fullness.

"UHHHH!!! Please be gentle! Oh god please be gentle! Please!" Instead of doing as the gorgeous teenage girl asked, Gary began hammering her tight hole with his rigid shaft, fucking her like an animal gone berserk. He thrust into her hard, one hand yanking her hair back by her long, shiny tresses.

"AAHHH!!! Too fast!" Bianca yelled. He pumped her ass harder, drilling her tightest hole without mercy. To Bianca's eternal shame though, an instinctive part of her responded to the fierce penetration, her pussy moistening even as her captor railed her tight young bottom.

Beside him on the bed, Max was having his own version of fun. As he began to slowly push his cock into Stacey's anus, the girl tensed up.

"Better relax, slave. You want this to hurt?"

Hearing the cries and moans of her friend right beside her, Stacey quickly shook her head.

"Please Sir, I'm trying," the blonde girl hissed. Her head dipped down as she bit her lip so hard it almost bled. Now Max's cock began fucking her with a rhythm, impaling her ass with a brutal cadence.

"Uhh!! UH!!! UH!!!! Fuck! You're as tight as I hoped, bitch. So fuckin' tight!" Max growled.

Now both men were going at it full throttle, pounding the anal passages of their helpless naked captives.

Bianca's smaller breasts shook with the force of Gary's hard fucks. Her dumbstruck face looked at the camera as it chronicled every second of her ass-rape. The girl's loud cries and groans filled the room, joined and sometimes overshadowed by her blonde friend beside her.

Like Bianca, Stacey tried to focus on the subtle, dulled hints of pleasure that snuck through her in the throes of his savage penetrations.

Max had his hand fisted in the blonde's wavy hair, yanking her head back so that she had to look directly into the camera lens as her brutal anal rape progressed.

"Uhhh!! Look right into that camera, bitch. Uhh!! You feel my cock deep in your sweet ass! Take it, bitch. UHH!!!"

Stacey felt a liquid trickling down her ass crack. There was a dull throbbing in her anus, but a startling undercurrent of pleasure bled through too, like sugar laced with poison. It was getting more intense, and she realized that the man's pre-cum was adding some precious lubrication to her ass. His deep, pulverizing strokes were awakening nerve endings in her anal passage she hadn't even known existed. Inwardly she welcomed it, but outwardly she just wanted an end to the humiliation.

"Please!" she cried out. "Please stop! Please, Master. You're too big!"

As her big, impressive tits shook with the force of Max's fucks, the masked captor merely fondled the girl's finely sculpted butt cheeks and grunted.

"Yeah, I can see that, slut. Guess we needed more lube, eh? Too bad. Your ass is gonna get torn up with dick now."

Right beside them, Bianca was now begging despite the undercurrent of pleasure, worried she'd get torn too.

"Stop it! Take it out! AHHH!!! You're tearing me apart! Please take it out!"

"Uhh!! UHH!!!" Gary grunted with each vicious fuck, his cock slamming into her puckered hole. For a second he did as the girl asked, drawing his cock out of her opening. He saw the red-tinted pre-cum seeping from her distended anal ring.

"Yeah, bitch, you're stretched BAD, but this is nothing compared to what you'll be after I'm done raping that sweet ass." Saying this, he spread her cheeks wide and reinserted his fully erect manhood. Thrusting himself hard and fast, he fucked her ass as if it was his personal toy to use as he saw fit. As Bianca's petite figure trembled under the onslaught, her delicate face scrunched up with tension, tears of shame sliding down her cheeks, and her brown eyes showed the toll of primal lust and the awful yet exquisite friction inside her brutalized body...

Somehow a twinge of bliss raced through Bianca's cunt as the stimulating thrusts in her ass awoke some primal feminine instinct. Bianca refused to embrace it though. She shouted and squirmed.

"Have mercy! Oh god! My ass... Uhhh... Please at least fuck me gently."

"You want a gentle fuck?" Master Gary said with a dark chuckle. Suddenly he stilled inside her. Then the slender brunette felt the barrel of a gun pressed to her lower back.

"You want gentle, I'll give you gentle all right. You pump your own ass down on my cock. Impale yourself. If you let my cock slip free of your sweet little ass, I pull this trigger."

Feeling a chill race down her spine, Bianca whimpered.

"OK. I'll do it." She slowly pumped her ass back and forth, engulfing her rapist's cock. Gary looked down to admire the sight of that sexy ass impaling itself on his raging hard-on. It felt like the tightest squeeze ever around his dick. He groaned with appreciation as the girl did all the work. Sometimes a slow-paced fuck felt even more pleasurable around his shaft, and now was definitely one of those times.

All the while, Stacey was undergoing her own ordeal. Max was pulverizing her tight ass with his iron-hard shaft, raping her without mercy. He groaned, a plaintive, desperate sound.

"Almost there, bitch. Soon I'll fill your bowels with some nice warm spunk. What do you say, sweetie?"

"Thank you Master," Stacey groaned, hating herself for debasing herself as her ass throbbed with a traitorous hint of pleasure.

"AHH!! Fuck!" Max shouted. Stacey felt thick ropes of cum shoot deep in her ass. She felt only relief, though, that he was finally gushing in her bottom. As Max slowly withdrew his still twitching cock from her perfectly shaped butt, a mixture of mostly cum with a trace of blood oozed downward.

"Oh, damn. You should see this, bitch. I destroyed your ass. It's not a pretty sight. Not at all," Max said with a cruel, mocking tone.

Master Gary was keen on following his companion into an ecstasy of his own. He looked down at Bianca's skinny ass sliding back to engulf his prick. Suddenly he grasped her by the hips, surging forward.

"Take it deep, bitch," he growled, throwing his hips forward, impaling her ass with a series of brutal plunges.

"No!! You said you'd be gentle!" Bianca wailed.

"No more time for that lovey-dovey shit, slut. You take my cock in your butt-hole like a good little slave." He slammed into her puckered opening again and again, loving the way his shaft split her perfectly curved ass cheeks. Then, groaning his release, the muscular captor began shooting huge spurts of cum into her sexy bottom. Bianca felt an odd sense of relief as she felt his warmth fill her ass. Finally, totally spent, he withdrew his softening prick from her raped ass and looked at the cocktail of cum and blood which glistened within her distended anal opening.

His dick was already starting to re-solidify, the more he looked at the girl's ruined ass. Gary turned to Max.

"Want to switch?"

Max nodded, his cock already returning to life too.

The two female captives couldn't believe the insane stamina of these monstrous men. They proceeded to groan and cry out for mercy as the men raped their asses one more time. The perfect angle of the cameras caught every twisted expression of disbelief on the brunette's and blonde's gorgeous faces. The recordings perfectly captured each girl's supple cones jiggling from the force of their awful rape. Finally, when the men had satisfied themselves, both girls lay on the bed face-down, their wrists bound behind their backs, legs spread apart.

Gary looked at Stacey and Bianca. The new loads of sperm slid down each girl's ass crack into each girl's pussy. It was a messy sight to behold.

Pulling up a chair at the foot of the bed, he sat on it with his arms folded across one another. Max handed him the pistol. Bianca and Stacey looked up at him.

"Uhhh. Please, you've had your way with us. You've raped us in every way possible," Bianca implored. "Let us go. W-we won't tell a soul!"

Stacey nodded quickly, chiming in. "You've fucked all of our holes. What more do you want? Please now, please just let us go. You'll never have to hear from us again!"

Gary looked suddenly amused as his cell phone vibrated on the table. He stood up and reached for it, checked the text, and then turned to his two captives with a dark, ominous laugh.

"You're right about one thing, blondie. I'll never have to hear from you two ever again." He nodded now at Max.

"They're here. Payment already received. We're out."

"Wait. What are you talking about?" Stacey protested.

Gary paused at the doorway. "While you two cuties slept, I called Guzman, our local drug lord and human trafficker. He and his boys are here, ready to try out their new merchandise - two fine young pussies. They paid top dollar for you two."

As he and Max chuckled, walking out the front door, both girls felt a surge of dread.

No sooner had they left, six muscular Hispanic men, all naked, entered the room. The tall one with the deadened stare was Guzman himself, his rugged face twisted into a look of lust as he saw the two helpless naked teenagers on the bed.

"So, these are our two new white pussies to fuck." He gestured to his men. "Let's try them out!"

"No! Please let us go!" Stacey wailed. She found herself flipped onto her back. A man climbed between her legs, positioning his cock at her labia, and thrust deep into her cunt as he began fucking her, their bodies smacking together.

"Uhh!!! Yes! A very tight pussy!" the thug growled, his testicles jostling and his buttocks clenching up as he raped her with pulverizing thrusts.

"Kiss me, bitch." Stacey opened her mouth, groaning as his tongue explored her mouth, plundering her taste, taking whatever he wanted. He kept fucking her like a tireless, demonic machine, and Stacey's moans only fueled his lust, making him fuck her that much harder.

"Uhhh!! Milk my balls, cute bitch. Yes!!! Oooh!! I fill that pussy now!" Soon the man was groaning his release, and Stacey groaned with him, feeling the deeply disturbing explosion of cum in her ruined snatch. She had no time to recover though. She lay there dazed with jism seeping from her raped pussy as the next man climbed atop her, ramming his cock into her as if she was just a hole to be used.

Meanwhile, nearby, Bianca had it even worse, in a way.

"Please don't fuck me! Please!" Bianca wailed as two men dragged her off the bed. One man undid her wrist bindings, only to re-bind her wrists in front of her. He then picked her up as if she weighed nothing and poised her sore sex just above his thick, throbbing shaft. Her bound wrists were looped over the back of his neck as her eyes met his hungry gaze.

"You ready to fuck, cute li'l slut?"

"No! Please, I'm not. I need to rest," Bianca urged. But the musclebound man didn't listen. He forcibly impaled her cunt on his huge, throbbing shaft as he lowered her, his cock bottoming out in her soft folds until only his testicles showed beneath her sexy ass. He then began pounding her, the loud slaps of their bodies rejoining again and again now filling the room, along with the sounds of Bianca's moans and the man's animalistic grunts.

"Ahhh!!! Ohhh god!" Bianca groaned, her nipples hardening up as she bounced on his cock, arousal coiling through her pussy despite her own shame and revulsion.

"I think she needs another cock in her ass," Guzman rumbled, stepping up from behind. He admired the way his man had the little bitch impaled on his cock. He stroked her smooth ass cheeks, loving the way they jiggled as she rode that hard dick. Now, joining the action, Guzman lined up his rigid manhood and nudged it into the girl's wrinkled hole.

"NO! I'm still sore there. My ass can't take another cock!" Bianca wailed.

"Uhhh!!! So tight. Mmm. You squeeze my cock perfectly, little one," Guzman growled. "Sore? Bitch, I'll show you what sore really is." As the two men moved in tandem, brutalizing Bianca's pussy and ass, her squeals rose to a new intensity, and one thing was certain.

The hellish ordeal of these two kidnapped girls had barely even begun.

~*****~

Outside, Max and Gary got dressed swiftly by the van and loaded up their gear. Gary got in on the driver's side, and Max stepped up on the passenger's side. The girls' cries could be heard clearly even outside.

"Damn, he doesn't waste any time, does he? How long do you think those sluts will last?" Max asked.

Gary grunted. "This is Guzman we're talking about. He goes through pussy, tits, and ass like chewing gum. I don't think those cunts will last more than a month, maybe two. If he doesn't fuck them to death and dump them in a landfill by then, I'll be surprised."

Max shook his head. "What a waste of good pussy."

"Not a waste, my friend." Gary thrust the screen of his smartphone in Max's face. It showed the new balance of money in their shared account. "Consider it pussy well spent."

~************~

EPILOGUE

Guzman held the object in his hands reverently, like it was something sacred instead of obscene.

"What's wrong, cute bitch? We're giving you a rare privilege. You get to see what's it like to fuck your girlfriend with a big, hard cock!" He held a strap-on dildo. The main shaft itself was obscenely long and ribbed for maximum stimulation. There was also a tall, straight shaft intended to fill the user's cunt, and another smaller prong intended to fill the user's anus. The thing was a frightening triple-pronged sex toy.

It was over an hour since they had arrived to break in these sexy teenage cunts as their property. As always, Gary and his friend knew the drug lord's tastes to perfection. Eying the beautiful blonde, who stood with her big breasts making him want to suckle on those sweet pink nipples, Guzman couldn't wait to intensify the sexual torture.

"P-please... you and your men have all raped us. Isn't that enough?" Stacey said dully. By now, after the constant stream of raping cocks, she could barely ignore the throbbing between her legs. Even now, jism seeped from her overused sex and along her inner thighs. Her wrists were cuffed in front of her, and she had no choice but to obey.

Guzman's lieutenant and right-hand man, Matos, stepped up holding the cattle prod which Gary and Max had left for them as a little 'bonus.'

"You want my associate to use this cattle-prod on your pussy?"

Stacey shook her head. "No! Please, I'll do it. I'll do what you want."

The gorgeous blonde's gaze strayed to poor Bianca. The slender brunette had been tied spread-eagled on the bed again. A man was just finishing up inside her, his grunts ending in a long, drawn-out groan as he gushed deep in her sore, aching cunt.

"UHH!!!" Ramirez groaned as his sperm filled her up, the fifth man to rape her in the last hour. He pulled out and left the bed. Bianca's face was expressionless, her eyes closed. If it weren't for the occasional rise and fall of the girl's chest, Guzman might have even thought she was dead. He strode over to her now.

"Wake up, little bitch," Guzman growled, smacking the girl's cheek. Bianca's eyes flew open.

"No more..." she mewled weakly. "I can't take anymore. Have mercy! Uhhh..."

"You can take much more, little whore, and you WILL," Guzman warned. He motioned for Stacey to come to the foot of the bed. The girl lurched forward and leaned over the bed as one of Guzman's thugs took the strap-on dildo from Guzman's hands. He proceeded to attach it to the blonde captive. The blonde teenager groaned as the butt plug and straight prong of the dildo filled her two sore holes. Matos stepped behind her now, making her stand up again with her back to his chest. He cupped the girl's big, supple cones and whispered in her ear.

"Is your pussy and ass full now, bitch? Are you ready to fuck your friend?"

Stacey's face contorted from the intense discomfort. She'd never felt so much fullness, her pussy and ass stretched to the max by the cruel strap-on she now wore.

"Y-yes Master. This slut obeys. I-I'm ready to fuck her," Stacey said meekly.

"You see?" Guzman said, watching the expression on Bianca's face as she finally got a full view of the monstrous size of the dildo's curved shaft. "That big cock is going to be fucking you so soon. Doesn't it make you wet just thinking about it?"

Bianca's expression turned to one of pure horror.

"NO! I can't. It's huge. That thing won't fit in my pussy!" Bianca protested. "And I'm so sore. Please, I need rest. My pussy feels tender."

Guzman framed the girl's labia with his fingers, highlighting the sight as his men looked on. Cum oozed from the girl's swollen lips. Her cunt was red from the constant poundings, and even the flesh around it was red from whippings and the smacks of the men's hands.

The angular, harsh face of Guzman now looked at the naked blonde captive, and there was no mercy in his eyes. None at all.

"You know what to do, blonde cunt. You fuck this pussy now. You put on a very good show for us, or else we do worse things to you." Matos stepped toward her. He picked up the cattle prod and pressed the button, sending a crackle of electricity through the tip.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Kidnapped Models Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds