Kidnapped Models Ch. 06

"Please, I'm doing it. Oh god," Stacey said. She mounted the bed. The beautiful blonde girl crawled between Bianca's legs. Her gaze and Bianca's met for one awkward, agonizing moment.

"I'm sorry, sweetie. I have to do this or they'll hurt me so bad. I have to." With an apologetic look, Stacey lined up the huge rubber phallus, the tip of the cock nudging at the brunette's opening.

Bianca squirmed and begged.

"Stacey, stop! Don't help them rape me! Stacey, don't do this!"

"Someone shut that little pussy up," Guzman growled. Within seconds, one of the other thugs had stuffed a rubber ball gag into Bianca's mouth, fastening it so tightly to her face that her jaw ached almost immediately. Groaning through her gag, Bianca's eyes widened as Stacey finished positioning the humongous strap-on dildo. Then the blonde grasped the brown-haired girl's hips and began thrusting forward.

"NNN!!! PLS!!!" Bianca squealed through her gag as Stacey's dildo sank into her pussy.

"It's... it's too big for her, Master," Stacey said with dismay as Bianca groaned and flailed, the cock lancing deep into her cum-soaked cunt. The cum of the previous men who had raped her helped lubricate the girl's snatch, but it still wasn't enough. The harsh ribbing on the dildo itself created stimulations that assaulted the helpless, bound girl with one wave after another.

"AAAHHH!!!" Stacey squealed. She realized that they had just shocked her with the cattle prod.

"You call that fucking, little slut? I want some real hard fucking now. None of this soft shit. Fuck her like you mean it," Guzman shouted. He took the cattle prod from Matos and thrust it between Bianca's tits.

"You want some too, little tits? Here!" Bianca shouted through her gag as the shock jolted through her body. Meanwhile, Stacey had begun fucking her with desperate zeal. Her slender body plowed into her friend. She fucked her with hard thrusts, the dildo lancing deep inside her each time. The men stood back and watched the unbelievable sight: one beautiful girl with a strap-on dildo, her golden tresses swaying as she fucked her slender naked friend spread-eagled on the bed.

"Ah. This is hot. This is what I call sexy," Guzman growled. He stood back for a moment as Stacey's buttocks clenched up with the efforts of her thrusts. Poor Bianca groaned and squealed through her gag as that dildo raped her pussy with deep, violent plunges, filling her up completely with each and every obscene penetration. But Guzman noticed something, the more he watched. The gorgeous blonde was still holding something back. She was still keeping some of the violence, some of the force, in check with each of those thrusts, giving her brown-haired girlfriend a subtle measure of mercy.

This was unacceptable.

With a surge of anger, Guzman's hand clenched around the handle of the cattle prod. He thrust it at Stacey's belly, sending a surge of electricity straight through her body.

"AAAYYY!!! Please Master, I'm doing what you want!" Stacey cried.

But Guzman came up behind her, taking a fistful of the girl's golden hair, tugging her head back as he brought the tip of the cattle prod within inches of the girl's neck.

"You're holding back, bitch. Now really FUCK this little hottie with your dildo. Make her young pussy FEEL every fucking inch of you, blonde slut, or you'll watch each other fucking DIE."

"I'll do it! I'll fuck her as hard as I can, I swear!" Stacey cried out, sniffling as she steadied her cuffed hands on Bianca's belly and thrust her hips forward with all her might. Now the dildo swept forward with the full measure of force, impaling the brunette's sex without even a shred of mercy. Stacey continued to fuck her friend like this, her hips pounding forward. Stacey raped her friend with the hard, brutal strokes her captor demanded of her. Bianca's eyes were squeezed shut as the cock slammed through her jism-coated cunt. Her muffled cries matched the rhythm of Stacey's clenching butt each time the naked blonde fucked her friend with the dildo in the most appalling act of forced brutality from one captive to another.

Guzman's gaze slid to the slender brown-haired girl with disapproval.

"Did I say you could shut your eyes?" he roared. "You open them and look at your girlfriend while she fucks you!" He took the cattle prod now and stabbed it just to the right of Bianca's left breast. The jolt made Bianca seize up and then go completely slack. Her naked body sagged on the bed, and Bianca groaned but kept her eyes open now, looking up at her friend.

"Oh my god!" Stacey cried out. "Bianca are you okay...?" For a second, the beautiful blonde girl had wondered whether this cruel monster had just electrocuted her friend to death.

As if reading Stacey's thoughts, Guzman turned toward her with a feral grin.

"Don't worry, slut. Your brown-haired bitch friend just took a little correction. Amazing how much a little shock to the tits can provide proper motivation." Saying this, Guzman idly prodded the brunette's body and sent another shock through Bianca's belly. Bianca moaned and began nudging her cunt to meet her friend's thrusts, her gagged face looking up at her captor as if to say, 'Look, I'm cooperating, please you don't need to shock me!'

"AAAHHH!!!" Stacey squealed. "Please no more!"

"What's wrong, fuck-toy? Are you getting some of the shock through your friend's body?"

Stacey nodded desperately. "Yes, Sir. Please stop! Please, Master."

"You dare think you can tell me what to do, bitch?" Guzman roared. He thrust the cattle prod at Stacey's breasts and sent her a maximum jolt. Stacey's eyes bulged as the current slid through her body, through her breasts and belly and loins, jolting everywhere as her overstimulated brain almost had to shut down from the onslaught on every nerve ending. The girl managed to stay upright, throwing her hips forward and fucking her friend with all her might.

"Forgive me, Master. I'm fucking her!" Stacey wailed. Now to Guzman's satisfaction the blonde raped her friend without complaint and in perfect form.

Bianca kept nudging her cunt to meet her friend's thrusts, cooperating as Guzman and his men enjoyed the show. They watched with sadistic delight as the brunette began to succumb to traitorous sensations. Each time Stacey lunged forward, the curve of the dildo not only filled Bianca but its base smacked against the helpless girl's clit again and again. Soon Bianca's legs were trying to flex helplessly in her bonds as the climax tore right through her. Stacey quickly hid her expression of shock and kept slamming her hips forward to sheathe that pink shaft deep inside her friend.

"That's good, bitch. Keep fucking her. Don't stop," Guzman growled. "Make the slut cum another dozen times and you'll earn a hard ass-fuck from me. Then I'll let you two sluts rest for the night."

~************~

Later - much later - the two gorgeous, naked, and lifeless girls now lay on the mattress as stillness and silence reigned. They were sleeping soundly after their lengthy ordeal.

The drug lord grunted with a dark scowl of profound disappointment.

"Why are young American pussies always so fucking fragile?" He shook his head and snapped his fingers, summoning Matos and the others' full attention.

"What do you want us to do, Boss?" Matos asked.

He pointed at the two unconscious captives. "Tie them up, wrists behind their backs, ankles bound tight, and gag the blonde like her brown-haired bitch friend. Then throw them in the back of the truck. We take them home with us. Have the sluts cleaned up when we get back. Tell Gomez and the others to join us tomorrow night for a rape party they won't soon forget!"

Matos and his men nodded.

"You got it, Boss."

Guzman turned over Stacey's limp form. His finger traced her bottom lip as his other hand fondled her supple breasts, loving the softness of her smooth skin.

Pale moonlight shone on the girl's naked torso, and in this surreal moment she looked calm, at peace. Guzman turned to look at Bianca, her ball-gagged mouth dripping saliva as she lay unconscious on the bed. 'Such a beautiful sight,' Guzman thought. 'These two bitches are mine, and I'll use them roughly and often." His men sometimes talked about how he used his captured cunts like pairs of socks, wearing them again and again until they simply wore out. But Guzman couldn't change his fundamental nature.

The cruelty and lust inside of him wouldn't have it any other way.

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 34 milliseconds