Kinky Secrets Ch. 25

Ann looked at Perry and laughed. Imagine what the plumber was thinking. As Mary was about to pull the buttplug out of the arse Ann slapped her hands away and gripped it herself and started to pull.

It was a tight fit but for something so big Ann expected tighter. Fuck Ann thought she must gape the kinky bitch.

Mary took the nozzle and as the buttplug came out grabbed what Ann took to be a shower scrunchy pushed it over the nozzle and down some of the tubing and pushed the nozzle in to her backside. The scrunchy was actually acted like an O ring and between them made a tight fit for her bum. The end of the nozzle was quite thick but not 3 inches.

It was an adapter to seal the nozzle as she was too big for just the nozzle. The Nozzle went up Mary's backside by about 12 inches. The whole nozzle and some of the tubing just went in and in and to Ann and Perry very deep.

Fuck said Ann how deep can it go! Blushing Mary said nothing and let the water fill her up. Slowly her stomach started to swell. Being so deep the water went high up inside and washed everything down.

There is an adapter at the side of the pipe and when Mary flipped adapter open and the water inside her belly came out.

Soon with the water flowing to the top of her stomach and flowing down through the adapter everything inside her was washing out. This took 20 minutes and while all this was happening in front of Ann and Perry, Perry took the opportunity to find out how she has ended up with a gaping arse and a pussy that can swallow a rolling pin. To mention a porn star body with a face so young that she would be thrown out of most pubs.

Mary said I am not sure if I should, Pery turned on the charm and in the strange setup with a nozzle up her arse gave a little of her story. She explained the benwa balls and the tedious of swimming lengths and came up with the idea of toys to keep her 'entertained'. From this the toy company liked my ideas and let me try some of their old projects and see if I could enhance them but this has got out of hand and if it wasn't for Susan she would in a far worse mess. Ann and Perry looked at each other and thought could it be worse!

Perry asked how Susan helped as the last time they met Susan was venting revenge on use both as she sees you as the person who took me away from her. This wasn't the case as Perry said he was already running from her as I found her to be a vindictive and a bitch. It was just bad luck she thought it was you Mary.

Listening to what Mary was saying Perry said you do know what Susan does for a living and she could be setting you up. Mary said I don't know what her work is and anyway there is no way Susan was involved as my Toy playing started before I bumped into her. Mary continued Susan has been nothing but a friend and don't you say a word against her.

She has been looking at ways to get out of the contract I have with the Toy supplier and even recently realising I have to live with the way I am with the porn fuck body and innocent looks been trying to get me out of my shell and lead a normal life.

Looking at Mary, Perry was about to explain that if anything Susan has been making things worse and even showing her body off in public so that men drool over her but stopped. himself. He could tell Mary won't hear a word against Susan, so leaned back against the wall and sighed.

Susan had been watching and listening as the devices were all over the house. Susan said to herself. It seems Perry needs a couple of lessons.

Ann was having enough of all this talking and told Mary to wipe herself down and get into the bedroom. We are going to have fun with that arse of yours.

Don't worry we have lube.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds