Kit's Stories - Sofia Pt. 02

"So what was he really then, Sofia?"

"He was a man, Kit. A man with strengths and failings like everyone else. Like you and like me. Enough of the serious talk, we are friends on a road trip. Let's talk about golf. I will tell you about the golf course."

"No need for that, Sofia. I have played there. The Texas State Junior Amateur five years ago. I made it through the medal rounds and lost in the semifinals to some little blonde kid from Austin named Crenshaw. He relieved me of fifty dollars on a side bet too."

"So you have played about four rounds on the course. Do you remember it well?"

"Actually, Mom took me down two weeks before and I played at least eighteen holes Monday through Friday. I remember the course very well. Not too long, but as you would expect on an island, lots of sand and water."

Sofia laughed, "With your swing, how did you manage to avoid the big numbers to get to the match play?"

"Mr. Rinehart took my driver away. He threatened to take my 3-wood away if I went in the water too much. I think there in only one hole where there is no water in play."

Sofia howled with laughter and Kit grinned sheepishly as he watched her breasts shake. She said, "I won't take your driver away; we are going to have fun and take risks and be friends." She fell quiet when she saw where he was looking and reached over to put her hand on Kit's arm. "I need to talk to you about last night. I am not what you saw last night. I had too much to drink and I had been too long without a man whose company excited me. I am really a very serious person and not the elderly party girl throwing myself at you. I never have three shots of tequila in one night. So, you know... You don't have to feel that you have to continue with me-that way."

Kit was confused. He wasn't sure if the sexy Latina was telling him that she had been drunk and now she was off limits or if he was being fired or what???? He assumed his fallback position with dealing with women—the less he said, the less trouble he got in. The silence in the big car grew

Finally, Sofia could stand it no longer. If Kit found the light of day exposed her as too old and too thick, she had to know. She looked down as she said softly, "What do you want, Kit?"

Jarred out of his silence by Sofia's question, Kit answered honestly and plainly, "What do I want? Sofia, I want you. I want your black eyes smiling a shining welcome when I walk toward you. I want those luscious lips to kiss and tease and caress. I want find out if those amazing breasts can thrill me over and over. I want all of you. I want to hear your thin squeal when you find your passion and I want the pleasure of holding you as we sleep. I haven't thought of anything else all morning. I am hard as a rock as you can well see."

For the first time, Sofia realized that Kit had a sizable lump down the leg of his new shorts. She moved closer across the leather bench seat and placed her hand on the hard cylinder inside of Kit's bermudas. She sighed in relief as she felt her insecurities melt away in the indisputable evidence of his attraction.

"How can you drive with that?" she asked.

"It is distracting."

"I could take care of it for you, if you want" Sofia purred as she stroked over the linen-covered rod.

"Oh, God, Sofia, I'll have a wreck."

"The new interstate highway is four lanes and straight as a--well, straight as a hard dick. But if you don't want to..."

"I can't think of a better way to go to heaven," Kit sighed..

Sofia unzipped Kit's shorts and reached inside. After a brief wrestling match, she said, "Primo would just stick up through the fly, but you're too long. You're going to have to pull these shorts down." Amid much snickering, Sofia unbuckled Kit's belt and released the waistband of his shorts. He rose up briefly as she slipped his shorts and the red silk underwear down to the middle of his thighs. Kit's cock reared proudly up as he moved the power seat back to give her more room to work.

"I think he's glad to see me." Sofia twinkled as she bent to the business at hand. Her left hand gripped the base of Kit's eight inches and her right hand gathered his scrotum with her thumb and forefinger encircling the base of the sack. She blew lightly on the head before licking the pre-cum fluid with broad swipe of her tongue. Her thick lips covered the head and as she applied suction, her tongue swirled around the sensitive glans.

"OOOOOOHHHH! That's amazing, Sofia, I'm going to..."

"No you're not," she said as she squeezed and pulled down on his balls with a right hand strengthened by hitting uncounted golf balls. "You will wait until I'm ready, my toy boy."

Sofia released the pressure on Kit's scrotum and inhaling his dick again, began a fast head bob as she worked his cock against the back of her throat. Her left hand moved in a matching rhythm as she worked his sensitivity again to the bursting point.

"AHH!, AHH!" Kit gasped as he tried to keep the Caddy rolling smoothly down the four-land highway. Luckily there was very little traffic.

"Not yet, Baby," purred Sofia as she again squeezed away the contractions of her young lover. "Next time, I promise, Mama will turn you loose."

"Please, Sofia, I am so sensitive, I think I..." Kit quieted as Sofia climbed onto her knees and swallowed his cock all the way to the short hairs. Her right hand released his scrotum and slid beneath his ass to rub his asshole with her middle finger. Sofia's throat continued the full length massage as Kit's frustrated spasm exploded—once, twice, three times the fluid spurted into her welcoming throat. As she pulled back, smaller jets dropped dollops of sperm on her tongue and in her mouth. Sofia lay on her side facing Kit with his slackening dick cradled within her soft lips. She gently sucked out the last drops of his spend, leaving him clean and almost dry.

Sofia rolled on her back with her head on Kit's naked thigh. "Are you better now, sweetie?"

"Oh, yes, but you got left out of the deal, didn't you?"

"Yes, but I'm OK with that if you are happy."

"If I had gotten any happier, the Caddy would be wrecked all over this part of Texas." Kit reached with his right hand to the bottom of Sofia's blouse. He slid his hand up under the material to cup her left breast on top of her bra. The nipple felt like a solid marble as he rolled it gently between his thumb and forefinger. Sofia smiled as he stroked down her mature belly and then back up to grasp the right breast. Seizing the nipple, he pulled up and shook the meaty tit. Sofia's smiling lips parted with a breathy "Ooooooh! Yes!"

"Do you think you can come if I only touch your breasts?" Kit asked.

"I think so—I have before, but it takes time and I am embarrassed to talk about it."

"If Primo took the time to do..."

"Primo didn't; he was never concerned with my pleasure."

"Then I am jealous of whoever got to love these tatas before me."

"That's why I am embarrassed, Kit, there was no one else, just me."

"Sofia, you shouldn't be embarrassed about pleasuring yourself. Everyone does it, no big deal."

"But there is something else...the thing that would put me over the top was, oh, I am already so embarrassed I might as well say it, it was when it hurt a little."

"Wow, you mean you get off on pain?"

"No, it is more like I get to a point where I need just a bit more than regular stimulation. I need a trigger that being rough provides. Now I am mortified at telling you this."

"You shouldn't be Sofia. We are friends, right? Friends tell each other things because they know that a friend won't use it to hurt you. I'll make a deal with you—I'll tell you exactly what I want you to do for me and you tell me exactly what you want me to do for you. We both will be open to any suggestion, but still have the right to say no."

"I can do that, I think, Kit. It seems strange to put more trust in a man I didn't know until yesterday than in my bastard husband of 14 years."

"You trusted me not to wreck your car while giving me the best blow job in South Texas. Let's try again."

"What do you want?"

"Take off your bra, shorts, and panties, and lie back down on your back with your head on my leg."

"What are you going to do?"

"Not what I am going to do—it is what we are going to do. We are going to see if I can do with one hand what Primo wouldn't do with two."

Sofia chuckled as she sat up and quickly stripped off her shorts and panties. She reached behind to unhook her bra and asked, "My blouse, too?"

"Nope," said Kit, "it makes you look even sexier."

Sofia lay back down with her head on Kit's bare thigh. She felt his leg tense beneath her head and she turned her head to kiss him lightly. Kit reached beneath the red and white top to cup the breast that more than filled his hand. He squeezed the flesh and brushed the erect nipple on the fabric that covered it. When he squeezed harder, Sofia moaned and nodded with her eyes closed.

Kit released the engorged tit and stroked down her belly toward her crotch. When he reached her pubes, he lifted his hand from her skin and caught a handful of her pubic tuft. He gently pulled and tugged in a circular motion.

Sofia's mouth flew open, "Oh, God, that's wonderful. But you weren't going to touch me there."

"I'm only touching the hair—that doesn't count. Relax and enjoy. I am the captain of this boat."

"Well, the little man in the boat says, 'don't wreck this boat.' "

"If I do wreck it, we will have messed up my mother's rule about wearing clean underwear in case you have a wreck. Yours are on the \floorboard and mine are half way down my thighs."

Sofia giggled again as Kit considered the difference in the mature pussies he had seen. His mother's slit was narrow and had seemed to reach almost to her navel, resting more forward and higher than normal. Theda's was framed by a tremendous mound that swelled greatly during arousal. Her thick labia flowered and opened in her lust to reveal a deep cleft holding a magnificent two inch long clit at the top. Sofia's cunt lay hidden in the wide valley between her legs. He remembered from the night before that her clit was a dime sized flat bump. Her tiny waist flowed into bounteous hips with toned thighs set wide on her pelvis. Kit thought that he could probably cup her sex without touching either thigh. He found it an open and inviting place to visit.

As Kit released Sofia's pubes, his hand slid back up to firmly grasp her right breast. His thumb and forefinger roughly pinched as he shook her right side briskly.

"Oh, yes! Oh, yes, Kit, like that." Sofia gasped; her hands began creeping down her hips toward her crotch. Kit released her tit and slapped her hands.

"Don't touch yourself. That is mine. Put your hands under your ass."

Kit waited to see what Sofia's reaction would be. She slowly moved both hands under her hips and lay trembling on the leather seat. The smell of her arousal filled the car and Kit's recently emptied cock began to regain its fullness.

Sofia felt the growth of Kit's erection on her left cheek. She turned her head to apply her lips to the rising pole. Kit reached roughly under her blouse and gathered both breasts in his right hand. Catching both hard nipples, he began to squeeze and shake Sofia's mountains. He pressed down, flattening her on her back and then pulled up on both nipples until her breasts were stretched and elongated.

Sofia's hips began pumping and her thighs twisting and rubbing against each other. "Kit, I'm close, I'm close, don't quit, just a bit more." The writhing woman's whine signaled that she was on the brink.

As Sofia was hung there not quite able to reach completion, Kit said, "Spread your knees and pump your ass."

Sofia immediately obeyed. Her feet pressed the seat and her hands helped hold her ass up as she desperately hunched the open air. Kit lifted his hand from her breasts and spanked her firmly on her clit. Each time she pumped, he gave her another sharp blow.

Sofia exploded. Her hands came from under her butt to grasp her nipples. She pulled and tugged to her own satisfaction. Her climax rolled from her crotch to her breasts and back down her ass into her shaking thighs, the sensations filled her consciousness as each hunch of her crotch was met with a slap directly on her clit. The spasm seemed to go on and on until Kit caught her sex in the cup of his hand and pressed her down.

"Enough, enough for now, lovely lady. We have to save some for later."

Sofia slowly subsided. Her wet snatch lurched spasmodically against Kit's hand, He slipped his middle finger along her slit reaching almost to her anus. Sofia began to work her snatch more purposefully against Kit's hand. The libido that she had kept damped for years had surfaced and demanded attention.

Kit pressed down to halt her movements. "Don't be greedy. For a staid matron and pillar of San Antonio society, you are turning out very adventurous."

Sofia rolled on her right side and reached to catch Kit's now fully erect cock. Her lips covered the head and she began the sucking, tongue swirling action that he had previously enjoyed. She felt Kit's right hand pull her left leg back. He plunged his two middle fingers into her heated depths. His forefinger joined its two partners and he twisted the three back and forth in Sofia's dripping cunt.

Sofia raised her thigh to give Kit access, but his hand left her and reached for her face. Grasping her firmly, he pulled her lips from his dick and pushed his wet fingers between Sofia's fat lips.

"Suck your juices off of those before I have a wreck. We have a town coming up and Joe has signaled that he wants to stop. We want to have something to look forward to anyway, don't we?"

At first Sofia did not answer. She only lay on Kit's naked thigh and tasted her juices from his fingers. She kissed his thigh and sat up. As she began pulling up her panties and shorts, she said, "I think every woman should have a road trip like this one, Kit. I don't want the fantasy to ever end."

Joe pulled off the interstate at the next town, Columbus. He stopped at a strange looking drive-in restaurant built in an A-frame with a covered service area extending out toward the highway. The sign said What-a-burger. By the time Kit parked beside him, Hortencia was already heading inside toward the restroom. The Caddy was hardly still when Sofia was out following the other woman. Joe and Kit got out of their respective cars and stretched as they waited for the waitress.

"I want to put the hammer down on your green bomb so bad. It handles like a dream, but I would really like to see what that motor can do." Joe grinned.

"It is fun," Kit said. "When we are ready to go, tell Sofia that you need a pit stop after all and that you will catch up with us if we go ahead. But if you get a ticket, don't expect me to help."

"That's a plan. You just follow the interstate to Sealy and turn south on Highway 36. Go to Rosenburg and turn east on 90 to Sugarland. You will hit highway 6 there which takes you straight to Galveston. I think I'll take as long as possible so I'll be able to give it a good run."

The waitress took their orders, Dr. Peppers for Kit and Joe and ice tea with extra sugar for both women. When the women arrived, Kit excused himself to go to the restroom, but Joe said he was OK. They smiled conspiratorially as Kit left. When he came back the three were standing between the cars chatting and sipping their drinks.

"I meant to pay for the drinks," Kit said.

"I got it," said Sofia. "We'll tale about that when we get back on the road. Is everyone ready to go?"

"I think I better head in for a pit stop after all," said Joe. "It's still a long way to that Stuckey's where we are going to trade cars."

"We'll go ahead and you can catch up,: said Kit as he walked around to open Sofia's door. She stepped into the Caddy with raised eyebrows as Joe headed into the building.

"Will you be OK until Joe gets back, Hortencia?" Kit asked.

"I'll be fine," she replied.

Kit started the big car and soon had it gliding smoothly down the divided highway. They rode in silence for several minutes before Sofia said, "OK, so what is the plan that you and Jose dreamed up?"

Stunned into silence by the accuracy of Sofia's statement, Kit drove on for a a moment. "Why do you think we had any kind of a plan?"

"Because you looked like two cookie thieves with chocolate on your faces saying, 'No, mama, we didn't get in the cookie jar.' "

Kit drove on wondering why he was transparent to all the women in his life. Would this sorry state of affairs continue throughout his life or would at some time he understand the female mind as well as they understood his? He decided that he wasn't smart enough to figure the answer out at the present, so he might as well just tell the truth.

"He wanted to see how the Camaro would handle at speed, so he is going to try it out when he catches up with us."

"Why on earth would he need to know that? He is going to scare poor Hortencia out of her mind."

"I guess it is a guy thing," said Kit. "Makes sense to me; I'd want to do the same thing."

"Boys and their toys," Sofia sighed. She quoted:

"The only difference

In men and boys,

Is the size of their cocks,

And the cost of their toys."

Kit decided that discretion was the better part of valor and did not question or challenge Sofia's thoughts. Probably time to change the subject: "Why is your family supporting pari-mutual wagering? Are they into gambling?"

"It is not a sure thing that the foundation will support pari-mutuel wagering. Primo wants the family financial and political support in lobbying the legislature. The family is not so much into gambling so much as horses. My family has always had race horses, cow horses, dressage horses—even rodeo horses, at least barrel racing horses for a brief time before I took up golf."

"I have a little difficulty seeing you as a cowgirl. How did you get into rodeo?"

"The family has always had ranches between San Antonio and the border. When I was growing up, my father spent a great deal of time overseeing the oil and gas development so we lived there. My brothers and I lived horseback and it was an easy move from there to rodeo. Barrel racing was the only rodeo event for girls. I loved the horses and I loved the competition."

"Were you any good?"

"Yes, no false modesty here, I was. I was small and weighed practically nothing so I didn't hold the horse back. I could ride well and my father had money enough to buy me good horses. I think he enjoyed that I was regularly beating the white girls."

"Why did you quit? It sounds like something you still love."

"Guys don't understand that girls and women are even more competitive than men. I didn't fit in with most of the Anglo girls and I was winning too much, so I was a target for their sniping. That mostly just made me angry and compete harder, but one night the rodeo announcer introduced me as "Our cute little Mex barrel racer." I don't even remember making my run I was so damn mad, but when I got back to our trailer, my father met me there. I told him I was through with rodeo, to sell the horses. He only nodded. I cried all the way home."

"I'm sorry, Sofia. I didn't mean to bring up old bad memories."

"The next week, my mother and I moved back to the house in San Antonio. I was enrolled in private church school for girls. They set about making a lady out of me."

"Whatever they did, it worked. You are a marvelous woman; I find you--dazzling."

"Oooo, you do have a silver tongue. Are you trying to get on the good side of the old lady?"

Sofia had been teasing and smiling as she spoke, but Kit's face became serious when he answered. "Sofia, we agreed to be friends. I don't manipulate my friends; I won't try to use you or deceive you. I do find you amazing and I hope we can enjoy each other without dwelling on our differences. Please quit putting yourself down and emphasizing how little we have in common."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds