Kit's Stories - Sofia Pt. 02

The silence grew as the big car hurtled down the wonderful Texas highway system. The road to Rosenburg was very straight across the coastal prairie and farmland. There was not much scenery to look at, just miles and miles of Texas. Kit reached to turn on the radio and started searching for music. They were close enough to Houston to have a good selection. He stopped when he found The Doors blasting out, "Come on, baby, light my fire." When the song ended and the Rolliing Stones began "Let's spend the Night Together" Sofia reached up and turned down the sound to a whisper.

"Kit, that is not music that is noise."

"Find something that you like."

Sofia twiddled the radio dial and soon Johnny Mathis was crooning something about "Chances Are." Englebert Humperdink followed with "Release Me", but when Ed Ames started "My Cup Runneth Over With Love", Kit could stand no more. "Sofia, that's not music, that droning."

Sofia smiled as she started moving the tuner again. "Tell me when you hear something you can stand and maybe we can compromise, OK."

"Sure," Kit replied. "Have you seen or heard the new country woman singer, Dolly Parton? She reminds me of you."

"She must have big boobs," Sofia replied.

"Got it in one," said Kit as they laughed, friends once again.

They settled on a soul station and the Caddy covered the miles escorted by The Supremes, Aretha Franklin, and Otis Redding. On they went through Sugarland and turned south on Highway 6 toward Galveston. They both were enjoying the music and the company when a green bomb blew past them at least 20 miles per hour faster than the 70 Kit was driving. Its horn beeped as it sped past.

"I think Joe caught up. Looks like he may be hurrying to that Stuckey's. Maybe Hortensia needs another pit stop."

"More likely she soiled herself with him driving like that. I hope he gets a ticket and you just wait till I get my hands on him." Kit and Sofia watched the green Camaro grow smaller as it raced down the highway. Sofia reached for her purse and pulled out a fat envelope. She held it out to Kit.

"What's that?" he asked.

"Money," she said. "Women in my position do not pay for things, their men folk do. This is $3000 in hundreds. One thousand is yours; the other two thousand is for paying for meals and whatever you bid to buy us in the calcutta this evening. Every team is expected to bid at least $500 on themselves, but probably we won't cost more than $1000 today."

"Sofia, no one will believe that I have that kind of money."

"Maybe, maybe not. You have $800 worth of gold on your wrist and around your neck, you are wearing a Rolex, your clothes, golf clubs, and car are top rate, some of the people here will know who your dad is. And you are escorting the dazzling Sofia Seguin. Pretty good credentials in my book."

"Well when you say it like that, I am pretty impressed with myself."

Sofia hooted with laughter at them both. She thought, "I would love to have a man like him. If I were only twenty years younger--maybe even ten years younger, I might try to keep him for myself..." She said out loud, "It is coming up on noon. Are you hungry? We can eat before we get to the island, but I suggest we just trade cars and get something at the club."

"You're the boss and the migas are holding up fine. I might get one of those pecan logs to snack on. Got to keep my strength up to for this afternoon. There is the Stuckey's."

Kit pulled the Cadillac beside his Camaro. Joe and Hortensia were standing beside the car and Hortensia's cheeks were flushed and her eyes gleaming. "Oh, senora, the little green car flies like an eagle and Jose handles it wonderfully. I want to learn to drive so I can do this myself whenever I want." The young woman hooked her arm around Joe's arm and hugged her breast against him.

"Scared to death, isn't she?" Kit said softly to Sofia. She slapped him lightly on the arm.

"We will trade cars here. You take my car to the Galvez and check in. You each have a room reserved in your name and you can unpack mine and Kit's clothes in our suite. Then you are on your own until tomorrow morning. You might check the desk around 7:00 tonight in case I need to get you a message and you can call the club and leave a message for me if anything important comes up. You have your expense money? Good. Have a great time until breakfast."

The two young people climbed in the Cadillac and started down the highway toward Galveston. After a few minutes, Joe began chuckling and then laughed out loud.

"What are you laughing at?" Hortensia asked.

"Smells like sex in here," said Joe. Both broke into delighted laughter for Sofia.

Back at the Stuckey's, Kit and Sofia were strolling out of the building with a thick candy bar composed mostly of honey and pecans. Kit unwrapped it and after taking a bite offered it to Sofia. She bit off a small bite and nodded her approval. When she stopped chewing, Kit leaned over and kissed her. He briefly ran his tongue over her lush lips and stepped back.

"You really taste good, Sofia," he said.

"Do you intend to carry on this way all weekend? Smooching in public?" she asked in mock dismay.

"I do indeed." Kit replied.

They got in Kit's Camaro, and as he was adjusting the driver's seat and turning up the air conditioning, Sofia settled into the passenger seat. She looked around and sniffed, "It smells like sex in here," she said.

Kit grinned, "You should explain to Joe that engaging in sex play in a moving vehicle is very dangerous. It can result in all sorts of stuff."

"Stuff? What kinds of stuff?" Sofia asked.

"Mostly wanting more of the same." Said Kit.

The miles passed quickly and soon the Camaro was on the causeway approaching Galveston Island. Sofia said, "Why don't you just stay on this road, it turns into Broadway until it ends at Seawall Boulevard. Take a right and we can cruise down most of the length of the island. We will go by the Galvez on the way to the country club. You can check out the beach for any cute little sandy butts in bikinis."

"I can't wait to see your cute little butt when we parade it down the beach after our barbering session. That black bikini bottom is so hot."

"Don't you think of anything else?"

"Well, sometime, like now, I think about food, as in lunch, as in how far is it to the dining room at the country club?"

"Not far, just drive straight on down the seawall."

The traffic moved slowly down the seawall giving Kit and Sofia time to eyeball the crowds on the sidewalks and on the beach. Many were dressed for maximum exposure and the acres of skin on display was amazing. Some were lovely, but unfortunately more were less so. Something about the beach seems to destroy people's judgment about what they should wear. In any case the Galveston beach provided a panorama of young and old, thin and fat, male and female in profusion. It was a wonderland for people watchers.

Past the end of the seawall, they reached 12 Mile Road and turned into the Galveston Country Club. It is the oldest golf course in Texas and set on the north side of the narrow island looking at the West Bay. Kit pulled into a parking space and walked around to help Sofia from the car. She took his arm as they walked into the cool interior.

"The dining room is this way," Sofia said as she caught Kit's hand and tugged him after her. They turned into and open double door and came face to face with another couple. The man was a short, swarthy man of middle age. He had strong shoulders under a blue blazer. From the sleeves, huge strong hands clenched into fists as he came to a stop. The woman was a tall blonde with big curly hair and heels which made her seem even taller. Kit's attention was immediately caught by the astounding cleavage showing through a pink V-neck sleeveless blouse. Beneath the blouse a pair of black toreador pants molded to her hips and thighs. Kit blinked as he took in the pronounced camel toe at her crotch. She was standing on black strappy sandals with at least four inch heels that were covered with sparkles. The two couples stood face to face for a moment

.

"Sofia," said the man.

"Primo," said Sofia.

"Who is your tall young man that you are leading around by the hand?" Primo asked with a smirk.

Sofia's ingrained social correctness took over to make a formal introduction. "Primo Arredondo, may I present my friend and golf partner, Christopher Morgan. Kit, this is my ex-husband."

*"Your blonde gigolo is a little young for you, isn't he, Sofia?"* Primo responded in Spanish.

*"Your blonde whore is a little tall for you, isn't she, Primo?"* Sofia responded as her dark eyes flashed.

*"Your toy boy is so tall that you hardly have to bend over to suck his dick and kiss his gringo ass."*

*"He likes it that way, Primo. Is your nose big enough to fill that huge canyon I see between her legs?"* Sofia responded.

Primo whirled to look at his companion. The soft material of the pants fully revealed her meaty labia. "Betty, you are exposing yourself!" he hissed with a motion toward her hips.

Betty had been standing with a smile at the other couple expecting an introduction. At Primo's warning, she turned her toes and knees out as she bent over slightly to look at herself. "Oops," she said as she reached for her waistband and pulled up. This only tightened the material emphasizing the weighty cunt lips on display. "Uh oh," she continued as she grasped the material on her thighs and pulled the crotch of the pants downward to hide her slit.

She raised her shoulders and grimaced in mild embarrassment. Kit snickered; Sofia rolled her eyes and looked at the ceiling; and Primo turned a darker shade in fury.

Kit broke the silence by saying, "It is a real pleasure to meet you, Mr. Arredondo. I always admired the way you rode when you were still young enough to compete. Miss Betty, I am Kit Morgan and very glad to see you."

As Primo's complexion darkened still more, Betty answered, "Nice to meet you too. You're really cute and tall. I guess we will be seeing more of you over the weekend, but you could hardly see more of me, I guess." She giggled again as Primo grabbed her hand and towed her away down the hall in a tactical retreat.

When the waitress motioned them toward a table, Kit draped his arm around Sofia's shoulder and hugged her briefly. "Are you OK?" he asked softly.

Sofia wrapped her arm around Kit's waist and hugged him back. "You're not slow are you? You said, 'I am very glad to see you," with her cunt hanging out all over the place and 'when you were young enough to compete.' Oh, hell, Kit, I may fall in love with you yet; you are such good medicine for what ails me."

Smiling at each other with totally fatuous grins, they sat down to lunch.

After ordering lunch, salad for Sofia and club sandwich for Kit, Kit asked, "What's the schedule for the afternoon?"

"After lunch, we will go to the pro shop to sign in. We can find out who is on our scramble teams and who we will be playing with tomorrow morning. Then we can get our gear out of the car and get a locker assigned for the weekend. Then we might load our clubs in a cart and drive the course. We won't play the back nine today so we might talk about how we are going to divide up the tee box tomorrow afternoon in the alternate shot. Then we can warm up on the range and visit with people until the scramble starts."

"Sounds like you've got it all planned out. Won't we be on the same scramble team today?"

"No, no one plays with their partner. It lets people meet more of the foundation supporters and keeps things on a more social, less competitive basis. Ron, the pro, tries to make all the teams fairly equal."

They made a leisurely lunch that was frequently interrupted by Sofia's friends and relatives coming by to say hello and get a look at her new fellow. Kit said little and tried to remember the names and faces he would be seeing the next two days. As they were starting to rise from the table, a stocky Hispanic man of middle-age called out to them as he entered the room. "Sofia, wait a moment."

Sofia's face lit up as she cried, "Juan!" She beamed as he enfolded her in a hug. "How is my oldest brother?" She squeezed his chest and buried her face in his Colonial Country Club golf shirt.

"I am wonderful, baby sister, and so glad that you are here and out of that dungeon you have put yourself in." He turned to Kit. "I am John Seguin and if you are the reason Sofia has rejoined the world, I will be in your debt forever." His handshake was brisk and firm as he looked Kit up and down.

Sofia placed a hand on each man as if to bond them. "Juan, allow me to introduce Kit Morgan from Huaco. He has consented to give up a weekend of his college summer to partner an old lady in the golf tournament. Our only disagreement in about 24 hours of acquaintance is his horrible choice in music."

Kit smiled over Sofia's head as he replied, "Who wouldn't want to have a golf weekend in Galveston with a beautiful woman who has promised me some great seafood and prime accommodations, Mr. Seguin?"

"Call me John, Kit. You father would be Don Morgan, the architect and developer? What is he doing now? I haven't heard anything from him in some time."

*"Juan, don't be nosey, the relationship is difficult right now. You don't need to know everything about everyone. Don't you dare embarrass Kit!"*

*O ho! The tigress roars to protect her cub!"* Seguin turned to Kit, "I have admired your father's vision and business acumen for years now. I would like to meet him and talk about the possibility of a combined effort. Please give him my compliments when you see him."

"I will do that if I see him anytime soon." Kit replied.

As Seguin raised his eyebrows in question, Sofia interrupted, "Enough of that. Did Denise come with you?"

"No; the kids are at home and she does not enjoy golf. Margot came to partner me. She is at the hotel working on the arrangements for tomorrow night.. She will get here for her spot in the scramble. Your kids are in Mexico City with Mom and Dad?"

"Yes. until time for school in September. I will go see them after the tournament, but I will be the classic fifth wheel. Mama and Papa prefer to have their grandchildren without hindrance of parents."

"That is certainly correct. So you and Kit are staying in the penthouse at the Galvez."

"The small suite, yes. I stayed with Kit's parents in Huaco when I was playing the Quality Check Classic. I am just returning the hospitality." The siblings smiled at each other in complete understanding.

Seguin stood up. "Nice to meet you, Kit. I look forward to spending more time with a man who can put a smile and blush of happiness on my sister's face. She has been depressed too long by that son-of-a-bitch I saw in the parking lot. He will pay for what he has brought on my family...as will anyone who hurts my sister." He stared intently at Kit.

"Juan..." Sofia began.

"I must go to check on the buffet for after the scramble. Again, nice to meet you, Kit."

As Juan Seguin walked away, Kit said, "It is nice to have his stamp of approval, but I don't think I have ever been threatened in such a civilized manner. As an only child, I think I envy your relationship with your brother."

Sofia led the way into the pro shop. When she entered the spacious room, a distinguished older gentleman left his office to greet her. "Mrs. Arredondo, it is a pleasure to see you again, we missed you last year."

"Thank you, Peter. I missed playing last year, but it was impossible. By the way, I prefer Sofia, or Senora Seguin. There is no longer a Mrs, Arredondo at my house. This is my partner, Kit Morgan. You might remember his playing in the Juniors five years ago."

"Of course, Sofia, I remember Kit, but, young man, you've grown a foot since I saw you last. How is your golf game?"

"Erratic as always, but I do have a good partner for the next two days."

"You do at that. If you want to see the teams for the scramble, they are posted on the outside scoreboard. What else can I do for you?"

"Do you have someone to go with Kit to get our clubs and duffels out of his car? I'll visit with you while they are gone. And we will both need locker space for the next couple of days if you have room for us."

"That is taken care of. When Kit gets back, you can both store your stuff in your lockers. Kit, do you remember the way? Mr. Ross, who has managed the men's locker room since Santa Anna marched his army past here, is expecting you."

Kit left with the clubhouse attendant and soon returned with his and Sofia's clubs in a cart. He carried both bags into the pro shop and handed Sofia hers. She left for the ladies locker room and Kit took a deep breath and marched resignedly into the men's. At the door waited an elderly man as thin and straight as a one-iron. His staff shirt and slacks were immaculate and mirrors could take a lesson from the gleam of his shoes. Though Kit's six feet five inch height topped him by half a foot, the old gentleman stood so erect that Kit felt he was looking up at him. His wrinkled face was so black that Kit could not tell where the creases started and stopped. The only hint of color was the jaundiced yellowed eyes staring at Kit.

"So, Mr. Morgan, you have returned to us. Have you learned to place your wet dirty towels in the hamper? Or do you still strew them around your locker so that the lower classes can pick them up while young white massa goes gaily on his way?"

"No...Yes...I'm sorry...I was in a hurry, and anyway it was five years ago, Mr. Ross. I've grown up since then. I'll pick up after myself." Kit stood there feeling all of six years old in front of the principal.

"Well I should hope so. You certainly have grown; you probably require more towels to dry yourself than you once did. Do you still believe that old black men with arthritis have nothing better to do than to pick up after spoiled white boys?"

"I don't believe that...,I never believed that...that is one of those 'Have you stopped beating your wife?' type of questions. I've said I was sorry. Can't we just be friends?"

"No, Mr. Morgan, we can never be friends. Circumstances and history have made that impossible, but perhaps you have grown, more mature as well as up. So perhaps we can have a respectful truce. Welcome back, Mr. Morgan, let me show you to your locker."

Kit quickly stowed his spare clothes, shoes, and toiletries and escaped quickly to the safety of the pro shop. As he looked about for Sofia, the professional approached, "You look flustered or concerned. Is everything OK? Was there a problem with the locker?"

"No, everything is fine; Mr. Ross is just the same as I remembered. I'm just nervous about the tournament I guess."

"Mr. Ross is a treasure. He keeps his locker room immaculate. Here comes your partner. Have a great weekend."

Failing to locate Sofia, Kit gathered up his two Ping putters and a handful of balls to adjourn to the practice putting green. Alternating the two clubs, he tried to decide which felt better. One had a slightly longer shaft which made his Arnold Palmer putting stance less of a contortion, but there seemed little difference in the results.

When Sofia joined him with two large buckets of practice balls, they drove to the practice range and warmed up by playing closest to the pin for a quarter a shot. Sofia consistently won from 120 yards in, but Kit dominated the longer clubs. They ended with Kit up $2 and drove to look over the back nine where they would play alternate shot the next day. Since both par fives were on even numbered holes it was decided that Kit should hit from the tee on the even holes to take advantage of his length with the driver. This also had the added advantage of Sofia teeing off on both par threes. In a happy mood they drove back to the practice green and wandered over to the scoreboard.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds