Knowing Better: A Marked Woman Ch. 03

"No sir," she declared emphatically. "I'm still... interested."

"Interested!" he snorted. "Yeah, your pussy definitely felt interested. You've begun to let it do the thinking for you. Smart girl. What's it telling you to do at the moment?"

There was a brief silence as the cogs whirred frantically in Linda's brain. "Um... to be patient? To earn my rewards. And..."

"And?"

"To work out how best to please you, sir." She sighed as Stuart rubbed her clit, making her jolt downwards into his crotch. She was pleased to feel it getting semi-hard again, despite her having extracted a huge load from him only minutes before.

"Well, you're thinking along the right lines. Tell me..." He pushed a finger inside her vagina, rubbing gently towards her G-spot. "How do you feel, knowing there's another girl here seeing what a slut you are?"

"I feel very good, sir." She was surprised at how quickly and honestly the words came out. "I like being watched by someone else, who knows what I'm going through. I mean... I know she's a pretty big slut too." There was a huge belly laugh from Stuart, under which she could hear Carly's trademark giggle.

"You got that right. Well, almost right. A pretty little slut, that's how I would describe Carly." From her position Linda could only see the far wall, but she could tell that they were exchanging admiring looks. She thought back to that little speech Stuart had given about how she and Carly were teammates, not rivals, and wondered if he'd been entirely honest. Carly was definitely more experienced than her; perhaps he was going to use that difference to his advantage.

Stuart played with her for a little while longer, exploring her insides without trying to stimulate her. "I'm glad you've adapted so quickly to having an audience, Linda. That's exactly what I was hoping for, and planning for." Her brow furrowed as she tried to work out the meaning behind that sentence. He gave her a dismissive slap on the bum. "Up you get. Some things need to be discussed face to face."

Linda stood up and shuffled in a semi-circle until she was standing opposite him. "Hands behind your back again. Now, bend down and clean up after yourself." Stuart held up the first two fingers of his right hand, sticky with her cum, and with poised elegance she bent down and sucked them dry in front of him. He watched her closely, testing whether she was really that much of a dirty whore; she looked back at him with wide, obedient eyes, flicking her tongue back and forth as she lapped up every trace of her juice. She could sense Carly's gaze from across the room, captivated by what she was doing, and she felt so strong. She was eating out of his hand, but they were eating out of hers too.

"Good girl. Stand up straight. Next time I'll have to feed you my cum too, you obviously need a good meal." Stuart crossed his legs and regarded her thoughtfully. "I have been thinking about what to do with you. We want to make you a better slut, able to please any man you come across -- any man who comes across you. That's all very well in theory, but theory will only get you so far. I want to see how you do in practice." He leant forward and stared at her with an intensity that surprised her. "I want to see you prove yourself with men. New men."

Linda felt her heart pound against her ribcage. "Did you have anyone in mind?" she murmured, trying to play it cool. A tingle ran down her legs, and she squeezed them together quickly.

"I did indeed. It so happens that I've got a group of guys on call for exactly this kind of thing. Well, not on call exactly..." He scratched his chin absent-mindedly. "I have to give them a bit of notice, but they're usually able to change their plans and come over. I mean, wouldn't you in their position, if you got to take charge of a submissive girl and fuck her into the middle of next week for absolutely nothing?"

"Yes sir." Linda breathed in deeply. The sudden thought flashed through her mind that he had planned this moment in advance, and they were all going to come bursting through the door right now to take her. It made her pussy throb with excitement, even as the craziness of it burned a hole in her brain. It took her a moment to calm down and look at it rationally, to see that she still had time, and a choice.

"I know the idea probably scares you a bit, but they do come highly recommended, isn't that right Carly?"

He looked over at her, and the younger woman nodded eagerly. "Oh yes, sir."

"Yeah, she's on good terms with them by now. She knows all their belly buttons, and they all know her cervix." Linda smiled at the image he summoned up. "I can see the idea appeals to you. Do you think you can go through with it?"

"I think so," she said slowly, trying not to appear too keen; she was still trying to process the implications. "Do I get to know more about them, sir?"

Stuart considered the matter, and finally nodded. "Yes, that's reasonable. It'll help you serve them better. There are five of them in all." Linda gave a little start, but he carried on. "Ranging in age from their twenties to their forties. Most of them have a background in swinging, amateur gangbangs, things like that. One's an actual porn performer. I suppose he's the only stud in the group, but the others know what they're doing too. They're very experienced, and very reliable."

Those last words reassured Linda somewhat, but he had just thrown out a whole load of others that were completely alien to her. She would be seriously out of her depth in that kind of company. "Won't they find me rather disappointing, sir?"

"No they won't. I don't deal in absolute beginners, Linda. I don't take clueless, innocent girls and throw them to the wolves, and you're neither clueless nor innocent. But equally, you're not a hardened professional. You're new to this world. I think you can see just how exciting that's going to be for them."

Linda let his words sink in, and found herself repeating over and over again that one phrase he had used earlier. To prove herself. To show five total strangers what she was made of sexually, that was an intoxicating thought. But could she really do it? Again, she was less concerned about her safety than about her performance. "Will you be there too, sir?"

He rolled his eyes. "As if I would miss it! You'd be doing it for me Linda, remember that. To prove that you're a good student. Of course your immediate goal is to please them, to give yourself to them, but don't forget the big picture. Keeping them happy will keep me happy, and that, in the long run, will keep you happy."

"Well I guess it's up to me to keep everybody happy!" Linda quipped. Stuart gave her a look that seemed to say she should have realised that by now; that as a sub, it was part of her job description. She took another deep breath and composed herself, relaxing her posture. "When do I meet them, sir?"

"You're very keen all of a sudden! I have to speak to them all first. As I said, they will always treat this as a priority, but they might have to get out of other commitments. A couple of them are married, for a start. One of them knows and approves of her man's hobbies; the other one doesn't know, and would certainly not approve. Do you have a moral objection to that?"

Linda thought about it for a little while. "Well," she said at last, "it's not like I'm going on a date with him, is it?"

"No," Stuart smiled. "No, you're definitely skipping the coffee." He stood up from the chair. "I'll let you know as soon as we've agreed on the day. In the meantime though, so I know you're ready for it... I want you to do an audition first."

She stared at him blankly. "Audition? What, you want me to find five guys and practice on them?"

"No, that would be demanding too much of you." Stuart put his hands in his pockets and shrugged. "I'll be satisfied with one."

The blank look became one of disbelief. Linda was temporarily lost for words. "You mean just... find a man, and sleep with him?"

"Well, maybe not going that far. As far as you're comfortable with. But what I would like," Stuart said as he walked over to the desk and leaned casually on it, "is some proper, lasting evidence of the deed. To prove that you've gone through with it."

"What exactly, sir?" Her voice cracked feebly.

"A nice, short video, shot on your phone, of the man in question filling your mouth up with his sperm. In fact, it might be a good idea if you stuck to giving head only. I mean, this is still under starter's orders." He reached out and tapped her firmly between her legs. "You don't want to be having a nice time with this bloke and then have to beg him not to make you come, right?"

"I... Where am I going to find this man?"

"You're a single woman, you're used to playing the field."

"I don't sleep with a different guy every week!" She regretted her sudden outburst, but she couldn't help it. Stuart didn't reprimand her; instead he looked at her patiently.

"You're a resourceful woman, Linda. I leave the details and the selection of your target entirely up to you. It doesn't have to be some random guy in a nightclub, it could be someone you already know, an old flame, a friend with benefits. Or you could pay for the privilege; I know you rejected that idea in the past, but this time you'd be giving him a service. Or..." He paused as a new idea struck him. His face lit up, and he paced around in a circle. "You could pick someone from all that fresh meat you teach every day."

Linda shook her head vigorously. "No way. That's against all the rules. My career would be history if it ever came out."

"I thought your career already was history?" She failed to share his smile. "Ah well, worth a giggle. Anyway, I'm not forcing you into anything, it's your decision. But it has its pluses. Anyone you chose would be, what, half your age? Yeah, well you've earned the right to a little cradle-robbing. I'd be surprised if some of your male colleagues haven't done it already."

"I'm sure they have, but I'd like to think I'm not that stupid."

"Don't put yourself on too high a pedestal, Linda." Stuart moved closer to her and took her by the chin; she shivered as she was forced to stare back at him. "I'd be surprised if you haven't thought about it at some point, too. Isn't there a student in your class who you look at and think, God, I would fuck him in a heartbeat, if only I was that kind of woman?" He studied her face closely, and his mouth slowly widened into a grin. "You're thinking of someone right now, aren't you?"

"Maybe."

"That's fine, Linda. Play it cool. The less I know the better. But just remember, you are that kind of woman now. You can bring him home, and seduce him, and show him what a difference those extra twenty years make. He won't know what's hit him. The only essential thing, besides extracting that young semen, is to say please before and thank you afterwards. You remember your manners when you're working for me."

"What do I say if he asks... y'know, why I want it filmed?"

He gave her a pitying look. "You tell him that you like to make videos of men coming in your mouth. I shouldn't think it'll be a deal breaker. So long as you make sure it's a video only of you, taken on your phone, and nothing else. Nothing that would compromise either one of you."

Linda was a little frightened by how carefully he had thought this out. Her mind began to race as she tried to compute the possibilities; the invitation she would have to make, the date and time, how exactly she was going to make her move. A large part of her brain was screaming at her to stop, right now, but there was a smaller, defiant voice too, saying, 'Why not?' There was someone who had sprung to mind, Stuart was right about that. A guy she had thought about a lot, even masturbated over a couple of times. If she could do this on her own terms, and keep it between the two of them...

"OK," she finally said, her shoulders trembling. "I'll give you your video."

"That's my girl." He patted her comfortingly on the cheek. "And just so you don't feel like you're on your own, I'm going to give the same challenge to young Carly here." He glanced over at her; she looked like the cat who'd got the cream already. "Just remember Carly, when I say finding a man, I don't mean the first one you meet round the corner from here. You are going to have to discriminate a little."

"I promise, sir."

"No prizes for the best entry either, OK? Just so that's clear." He looked from one to the other, hands held aloft. Yeah, we're not in a competition, Linda thought acidly to herself. She wondered who Carly would really find; maybe not the guy round the corner, but hardly much further than that. Stuart had made such a show of telling Linda there was no standard she had to live up to, only her own. Was he dangling Carly in front of her to prove a point, to give her a rival and see whether she tried to outdo her? Well if so, she wasn't going to take the bait. Outside Stuart's walls, she was going to play things her way.

She stood patiently as he gave her body a long once-over, hardly trying to conceal the dirty thoughts in his eyes. "Well then," he announced at last, "I think it's time you made yourself decent. Carly will help you get dressed." He slapped her on the bum and she walked across to the door. "Oh, that reminds me. When I introduce you to my gentleman friends, I'll be showing you off in your new outfit. You might want to get those heels out that you were wearing when we first met, you'll need the practice."

"Yes sir," Linda mouthed obediently. She walked down the hall, nervous but intrigued at what he had chosen. If it was possible, she was starting to get used to the constant feeling of uncertainty, to its draining but addictive effect. He knew it too. He knew that every time he made an obscene suggestion that turned her boggle-eyed, he was appealing to the part of her that wanted to go further, to be a different person. To be that woman.

She didn't need any help putting her clothes on, but Carly still picked them up off the floor and passed them to her. However much Stuart liked to make fun of her filthiness, he had taught her impeccable manners. She followed Linda back into the study to hear Stuart say goodbye, letting her know that he would be in touch when he had fixed a date for 'the introduction'. She escorted her to the front door and opened it for her. Just as Linda was about to step through, Carly held up her fist. "Better sluts, right?"

Linda realised after a moment that she wanted to fist-bump. God, she was making her feel old. "Better sluts." Carly gave her a warm farewell smile, and it stayed with her as she walked to her car. Just a normal Saturday morning for a fun-loving girl in her twenties. She got behind the wheel and held onto it for a long time as the adrenaline flowed out of her.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 110 milliseconds