Knowing Daddy

"And, what if I won't do it?" she said with a snotty voice and made a face at him.

He stood up and moved in front of Tasha, watching her smiling and she looked so innocent. "If you don't kiss Daddy's penis, Tasha...I will spank you and I mean it!" he said as he pointed to her face and she stuck her tongue out at him. He grabbed her by her hair, pulled Tasha up and Max slapped her left ass-cheek.

"You're going to your room and I'm teaching you how to be a good girl!" he growled, took her arm and drug Tasha to her room. "You cannot treat your Dad like this!"

"No Daddy, no!" she screamed and acted as if she was pulling from him, but Tasha wanted him very close, inside her close and filling her with hope. "No Daddy, stop!" Tasha yelled as she pulled and acted liked like she didn't want this, but she did and she wanted it real bad. "I'll tell, Daddy! I'll tell on you!" Tasha screamed and Dad grabbed her by the throat.

He grabbed Tasha's throat and the poor thing looked like she was scared to death, but she smiled at him. "If you tell anyone about this," he said as they were nose to nose, his hand lightly choking her and they were inhaling each other's warm breath. "I will kill your favorite teddy bear and..." he growled again and squeezed Tasha's throat tighter, but not enough to hurt her in any way. "And I won't buy you anymore ice cream, ever!" he said and continued to her room.

Dad pushed Tasha in her room and she loved this game. "I'm gunna tell on you, Daddy! This is bad, cuz I'm not supposed to see, touch or suck your penis and now, I'm telling on you!" she yelled and flopped face down on her bed, but before she could think, Dad was on her and holding her down hard.

"You go right ahead and I hope you like the prison they put you in. Oh yes, they have prisons for 'bad' girl's like you and I will lie, tell them that you wanted to play with me and that you liked it." Max stopped and he jerked her face to his. "Tasha, you can't promise Daddy something like that and then, just back out. I'm going to make you play with me now and it's not going to be nice." Max growled as he kissed her ear, lifted his left hand high in the air and it swung down to Tasha's left ass-cheek.

"Ouch, Daddy... no more please!" Tasha screamed out, but she wanted more, lots more and she needed his warm cum in her pussy. Tasha loved her ass slapped and to get roughed up a little, but she couldn't trust just any man to do such things with, until now. "No Daddy! No Daddy, stop it!" she yelled as his weight and strong body kept her penned to her bed.

"I'm sorry, but you have to learn not to tell your Daddy no and that I'm the boss." Max growled in her ear and he slapped her thigh.

"Ouch, please Daddy, no!" Tasha yelled as his hand hit her thigh, but then, Dad caressed her ass, deep into her crack, until he found the back of Tasha's excited pussy. "Ahhh, fuck!" she whimpered as he gently fingered her and a hot rush of blood tore through her body and Tasha was helpless.

"Oh Daddy, I'm sorry! Please, I want to be your girlfriend again and I'll suck on your penis, ok." Tasha said with her most innocent voice ever, hoping he would hurry and take her. She loved this game and from the way Dad was acting, he most definitely loved it and he was sure to give her lots and lots, of cum.

He eased off Tasha and pulled her against his side. "Now I want you to lie between my legs and I want your face...right here!" Max said with a firm, as he pointed to his cock and he grabbed a big, handful of Tasha's and Max pulled her down to it. "You're to suck me very hard and," he said, lifting his hips, shoving his hard cock to the back of her mouth and she gagged.

Max laughed, pulled her hair harder and he shoved Tasha lover, pushing his cock deep into her mouth. "I want you to take it 'all' tonight. Your mother could and I'm betting that you can too!" he laughed again, as Tasha gagged and Max could feel her starting to swallow him.

Tasha fought the urge to throw up and keep sucking Daddy as hard as she could, hoping she could suck him like Mom did, so long ago. He pushed harder, she gagged more, but Tasha kept relaxing her throat and gently swallowed more of Daddy's cock. Her throat was being stretched just like her pussy had been and Tasha was ready to cum again.

He lifted more, Tasha tilted her neck and it happened. "Ahhh, my God!" Max yelled loud. His entire cock was in his daughter's mouth and down her throat. "Ohhh, baby! Ohhh, God!" Max yelled again and Tasha was a dream. He lived to have his cock down his late wife's throat, but until now, no other woman could come close to this. Tasha had it all and she was keeping it in for a long, long time.

Tasha loved hearing her Daddy moaning and yelling with pleasure, it meant that she was pleasing him. 'Yeah Daddy, stuff it all in me! I'm your whore, remember, but no cumming in my mouth! I need it up my pussy, Daddy, so I can give you a baby!' she thought as he pushed his cock into her throat.

"Ahhh God, you are going to kill me!" Max laughed as he slowly eased from her mouth and pulled her up beside him. "That's great, but I need my baby's pussy and I'm going to fill you so full!" he smiled and rolled on top of Tasha.

She felt like a rag doll, but it was wonderful having Daddy being so forceful with her and Tasha knew that they would do this again, soon. "Oh my, is my Daddy horny for...his daughter's pussy?" she asked with a low, sexy voice as he reached down and guided himself into her wet need. "Ohhh, Daddy! Yes, oh my God, yes!" Tasha cried out as Dad pushed in her with one, powerful thrust and he was to her core.

"I'm going to be lucky if I last two...minutes!" he moaned as Tasha's muscles grabbed and they started pulling on him. "I've never had anyone...like...you!" Max grunted and his swollen cock started filling Tasha with two weeks of thick, gooey cum and Max hoped that he could make her dream come true.

She lifted her hips and Tasha knew this would be the time, the time that Daddy gave Tasha their baby and she was right. Nine months later, Tasha gave her Daddy a healthy, baby boy and they moved to an undisclosed city, somewhere in the south and have not been heard from since.

*

Hope you liked it and please remember to vote!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Knowing Daddy
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds