Kristy Ch. 01: Kristy the Sorority Girl

"That cheerleader was Pledge Kristy." Kristy's face turned red as everyone in the room turned toward her. "Pledge Kristy, despite your embarrassment, did that not turn into a positive event in your life, overall?"

"Um... I'm... I'm not sure what you mean, Sister Darla."

"Didn't you become quite popular following the event? Your unintentional exposure?"

"Um... I..."

"Pledge Kristy, didn't your dating life take a big upturn, once the entire school, and a national television audience, saw you in your underwear? Not to mention sheer, soaking wet underwear?"

"Well... um... I guess..."

"Pledge Kristy, please answer the question directly and honestly."

Kristy took a breath. "Yes, Sister Darla. The truth is, I had more dates after that football game than I ever had in my life."

"Thank you, Pledge Kristy. Now one more question, and I expect another direct and honest answer, is that understood?"

"Yes, Sister Darla."

"Did you find the experience of being so exposed to untold thousands of people to be sexually exciting?"

Kristy's mouth fell open. She'd wondered whether getting turned on by being exposed made her some sort of freak. She still couldn't comprehend that people would do it on purpose.

But she had to answer the question, and in a small voice, she replied "Yes."

"Pledge Kristy, please explain, in detail, how being exposed made you feel."

Kristy could feel her face growing hot again. "I don't know why," she said hesitantly, "but when everybody saw me in my underwear at the football game..." She took a deep breath, and lowered her voice. "I got really turned on."

"Pledge Kristy, did you masturbate that night?"

How could Darla possibly know that? And how could Kristy admit she was right? She closed her eyes and nodded.

"Pledge Kristy, please tell us about it."

This was just too humiliating. But she had to say it. "When I got home that night, I... I was so... um... I was so wet. I didn't intend to, but I was dreaming about it, and I woke up with my hand between my legs, and I... my orgasm was... it was so... amazing..."

The other pledges, and some of the Sisters as well, stared at Kristy, open mouthed. The fact was that most were awestruck, and filled with admiration, both for what she had done, and also for being so forthright about it.

"Pledge Kristy," said Darla, "I am very proud of you." Kristy's eyes met the other woman's, and found her smiling. "I truly believe you have what it takes to be a Sister of Epsilon Nu Gamma."

"Thank you, Sister Darla."

"Do you have any questions?"

"Um... yes, Sister Darla, I do. Do you..." She glanced around at the other Sisters. "Do you all get... excited by showing off?"

Every Epsilon Sister was smiling, all nodding in agreement.

"And do you all... you know... pleasure yourselves?"

There was not the faintest trace of embarrassment in any of the Sisters' faces, as they proudly confirmed what she was wondering.

"Pledge Kristy," said Darla, "Every young, healthy woman, unless she's in a thoroughly satisfying relationship, and those are rare, by the way, we all masturbate on a regular basis." Kristy stared in disbelief, both at what Sister Darla said, and at her absolute frankness. "There's nothing wrong or shameful about it. It's normal, it's healthy, and it should be done as often as necessary to keep yourself satisfied. And one other thing, Pledge Kristy. No one has ever gotten pregnant, or a sexually transmitted disease, by masturbating."

Everyone laughed at that, especially Kristy. Darla and the other girls were making her feel so good about herself, and she appreciated that more than she could express. However, there was one pledge in the room who wore an unpleasant look on her face.

"You're all crazy," shouted Carolyn, the chubby redhead, as she leapt to her feet. She'd been sitting quietly during the interchange between Darla and Kristy, but could no longer hold her tongue.

"You're all a bunch of immoral sluts," she said. "Flashing your sacred bodies in front of strangers, pleasuring yourselves, and trying to make us do the same?"

The room was silent. Sisters and pledges alike stared in dismay at the clearly troubled young woman.

"There is no way I'm playing any stripping games, and there's no way I'm going to touch myself that way, let alone brag about it. I'm sorry I put up with those stunts I had to do this week, but if I'd known it was a way of life, I'd never have agreed!"

Carolyn's Hell Week tasks had been considerably milder than those Kristy endured. The worst was when she was required to ascend several flights of stairs in a scandalously short miniskirt. She knew any number of guys had seen her panties, and probably lots of girls too. She'd found no pleasure in the process, though, only humiliation.

"I'm out of here," she said sharply. "I wouldn't join your sorority if you asked me!" And with that she was out the door, slamming it behind her. The remaining Sisters, and the five pledges, stared at the door in stunned silence.

"Don't worry, Carolyn," Sister Darla said to the girl who was already gone. "We won't be asking you." Everyone in the room laughed at that, and the good mood was quickly restored.

Darla confirmed with each of the five remaining pledges that they were willing to play the game at the party Saturday night, even though they all understood that one of them was going to end up naked in front of a room full of guys and girls. But comparing the uptight attitude from Carolyn to the easygoing demeanor of the Sisters, they all knew which way they wanted to go. And if that meant getting naked in front of a crowd, then so be it.

***

The following afternoon, besides Kristy and her friend Lynn, the petite blond, the other three surviving pledges were preparing for the party that evening. Courtney was a tall, slender brunette, with straight, jet black hair that fell nearly to her waist, and an exceptionally pretty face. There was Jenni Lee, an auburn haired beauty with a smile that would light up a room, a full, curvy figure and large breasts.

But probably the most intriguing of all was Stella. This young woman was ordinary in almost every respect. She was of average height and weight, with shoulder length, medium brown hair. Her face, if you only saw her picture, fell rather somewhat short of being pretty. Yet in person, no one would ever notice. Stella had an indescribable charm, a bubbly personality that everyone, male and female alike, was drawn to. Her lack of physical beauty was more than compensated for by her charisma. Even the day before, when Darla described all the pledges as beautiful, Stella was naturally included. No one ever considered that she was anything but.

Once the party was underway, each of the pledges had a couple of drinks, and any trepidation about the upcoming stripping game was temporarily forgotten. There being more guys at the party than girls, they were all dancing almost nonstop.

At nine o'clock, Darla called for everyone's attention, and announced that it was time for the games to begin. She collected the pledges, each girl quickly growing nervous again. They knew what was coming, and most likely everyone else did, too. Darla ensured that everyone in attendance knew the pledges by name, and she announced the first game.

"We're going to start with a simple game of darts. We're not using the standard dart board, but a simple bull's eye. Each ring has a value, you see, with twenty five points for hitting dead center. The first pledge to reach a hundred points, with each pledge having thrown an equal number of darts, will be declared the winner, and will be released from the competition."

Lynn easily won the dart game, and she took a deep breath. She knew she was safe, at least for tonight, but wondered what the future held.

After another drink, Kristy, Jenni Lee, Stella and Courtney moved on to the next event, air hockey. The sorority kept an air hockey table in the basement, which was usually occupied by visiting fraternity guys. Courtney, the tall brunette, easily defeated Kristy, who had never played air hockey in her life. Jenni Lee, the pretty auburn haired pledge then defeated Stella, the charismatic charmer that everyone liked.

The pressure was on, and Jenni Lee and Courtney played right down to the wire. They exchanged the lead twice before Jenni Lee finally put her opponent away. This left Jenni Lee with Lynn, both safe from exposure, at least that night, although they both realized they would almost certainly face their time.

Kristy exchanged nervous glances with Courtney and Stella, all three very much aware that one of them would soon be partying naked. Kristy was mostly quiet, as was Courtney. But Stella was chattering and giggling almost nonstop as she nursed another drink.

Twister was next, which was bound to prove embarrassing in its own right. Each of the pledges was wearing a fairly short skirt, and they knew that panties were going to be flashed as they played. The pledges were obviously the focus of the party now, guys hovering around, and each was getting her share of attention as they waited to begin. And despite their nerves, they were actually having a good time. The alcohol they'd been consuming was helping them relax, but was also leaving them just a tiny bit unsteady on their feet.

The game commenced, and the girls contorted their bodies as necessary, attempting to reach the colored spots with the appropriate hand or foot. Kristy's skirt quickly worked its way up nearly to her waist, but she tried to concentrate on the game. Showing off her panties now was far less embarrassing than what she might be facing later if she didn't do well.

Courtney seemed to dominate the game, bending her lithe body into seemingly impossible shapes, and was soon declared the winner. Standing, Kristy glanced at Stella, who never stopped smiling. First chance she got, Stella whispered to Kristy "I'm scared to death!" Still she smiled.

"If you lose, are you going through with it?" asked Kristy.

"Yeah," the other girl giggled. "I have to. But I've never been naked in front of a group before."

"What did you have to do this week?"

Stella giggled some more. "The worst was Thursday. I had to do calisthenics in my underwear, just outside the Administration Building, right about noon. There must have been a hundred people watching me!"

"Did you ever do anything like that before?"

"Never," she smiled. Then she softly added "Not like you." There was admiration in her voice.

Kristy was a little surprised by this, though she knew what Stella was referring to. "But you're a freshman. You weren't here for the football game last year, were you?"

"No, but I was watching on TV. I haven't mentioned it, but I knew you the first time we met."

"You knew me? How?"

"I recognized you from TV. When you were on that pyramid, just before it collapsed, the camera focused right in on your face, in high definition." Kristy blushed at the memory. "The cameras followed you when you ran off the field, too. Your cheeks were even redder then than they are now!" Stella added good-naturedly.

Kristy never realized she'd been featured in such a close up. She'd avoided the pictures that were published in the local newspaper, and she'd never seen the videos. She never really wanted to. But now, she was curious enough to want to investigate.

That would have to wait, though. Darla was announcing the final competition, between Kristy and Stella. Rock, Paper, Scissors! The two pledges turned to face each other, and the game began. First to lose ten rounds was going to be stripping, so everything, including their modesty, was riding on it. Kristy had a minor advantage, though, as she'd always loved the simple game.

And her experience paid off. Feeling quite tipsy, Stella was flustered, and she lost the first three rounds. She never recovered, and when the game was over Kristy joined the others, while everyone in the room watched as poor Stella, giggling, began to fumble nervously with the buttons on her blouse.

Stella put on a brave face, but behind her giggly demeanor, she was clearly terrified. She didn't hesitate, though, and within seconds her blouse was on the floor. Everyone cheered as she unzipped her skirt, allowing it to join her top. She never missed a beat, and when her bra came off, revealing her very average breasts, the applause increased, as did her own nervous laughter. Stella kicked off her shoes, then tucked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, and two seconds later she was as naked as she'd ever been. Kristy immediately noticed that Stella's pubic hair had been shaved, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination.

The raucous applause continued, and a red-faced Stella, totally embarrassed but in the spirit, began to dance around, smiling at everyone, running her hands seductively up and down her nude form. It was obvious to Kristy exactly why everybody seemed to like this young woman. Despite her average body and somehow less than pretty face, the entire package came together to form one of the most charismatic, just plain likable people she had ever met.

The party continued into the night, and Stella remained naked throughout. She must have danced with every guy there, it seemed, and her spirit never wavered. When the night finally ended, and the pledges were shown to what would officially be their rooms following their initiation on Sunday, Stella was exhausted, but still wore a smile.

***

The pledges were allowed to sleep late the following morning, but at eleven a.m. they were roused from bed. Kristy and her roommates Courtney and Stella were brought light breakfasts of fruit, toast and coffee, and were told to shower and fix their hair and makeup. They were instructed to wait in their room, naked, until one o'clock. At that time they would be escorted downstairs for one final test before the initiation ceremony. Lynn and Jenni Lee, also sharing a room, were given similar orders.

Kristy downed her breakfast, along with a couple of Tylenol for the mild hangover she was suffering, then jumped in the shower. When she was done, she brushed her long black hair and pulled it back in a ponytail, then proceeded to apply her usual light makeup. After that, she sat nervously on her bed, Courtney and Stella waiting apprehensively beside her. None had a stitch on, and they silently counted the minutes until one. Even Stella was uncharacteristically quiet.

At one o'clock sharp, Sisters Melinda, Marie and Julie came into the room, each carrying a blindfold. Melinda wrapped one around Kristy's head, completely obscuring any light from possibly passing through, while the other Sisters did the same with Courtney and Stella. Melinda led her naked pledge by the hand through the hallway and down the stairs into the living room. Kristy was told to stand along the wall and face forward, with her hands behind her back. She could hear the other pledges as they took their positions on either side of her.

"Pledges, may I please have your full attention," said Sister Darla. "First, and I stress this, keep your hands behind your backs. No covering up. Now you should be aware that present in this room at this moment are five male guests from the party last night." Surprised gasps came from the row of pledges, and although some struggled with the instruction, all five managed to keep their hands behind them.

Kristy's heart was racing. Five guys were staring at her, and she was totally naked! Yet even as that thought danced in her head, she quickly became aware of the moisture developing down below. She could also sense her nipples beginning to harden. She experienced a brief rush of embarrassment, but suddenly felt somehow empowered by the experience. She began to consider the sort of influence she might have over men, how the promise of what those men might attain could possibly be used to exert a degree of control over them.

Sister Darla was speaking again. "All of you are going to kiss each of our five guests. You will be given the name of each man before you kiss him, and the kiss will last for exactly one minute. There is to be no other physical contact, just mouths, lips and tongues. You will remember the technique each uses when kissing you. Once you have kissed each of our guests, you will kiss one of them a second time, still blindfolded, and you will be asked to identify whom you are kissing." Darla allowed this to sink in before continuing.

"We are looking for several things during this final test. We want to see how well you kiss. You will secretly be rated by each of the men you kiss. In addition, we want to see how much attention you pay to detail. Among our many attributes, the Sisters of Epsilon Nu Gamma are known across the campus as the best kissers in the school. As ENG Sisters, you will be expected to uphold those standards."

The pledges were separated then, and Kristy felt herself being led toward a different part of the room. Sister Melinda's voice was somehow comforting as she whispered into her ear, "Pledge Kristy, your first kiss will be with Mike. Pay attention to his technique, you may be kissing him again later."

Hands clasped firmly behind her back, Kristy tilted her head back slightly until she felt strange lips pressing against her own. Mike began by kissing her softly, lips to lips, before she felt his tongue slowly prying her mouth open. She was trying to take mental notes, rather than simply enjoying the kiss, as she was inclined to do. It was difficult, but she maintained her concentration as best she could.

"Pledge Kristy," whispered Melinda, "your next kiss is with Eric."

Again Kristy tried to pay attention to details, the movement of Eric's lips and tongue as they explored each other's mouths. She then kissed Vince, Armando and Chad, trying desperately to remember which was which. She paid attention to other details as well, such as their scents, anything to help tell them apart.

Once all the pledges had kissed all the guys, they were faced with the task of identifying one of them. Still blindfolded, hands still clasped behind her back, and still as naked as she could possibly be, Kristy began her second kiss with one of the guys. After only a few seconds, she was certain beyond any doubt that she was kissing Vince. After the full minute had lapsed, Kristy was asked to whisper her decision to Melinda, who confirmed that she was correct.

Besides Kristy, Courtney and Stella correctly identified the man they'd been kissing. Jenni Lee and Lynn guessed incorrectly, and had to kiss another guy. Lynn nailed it on her second attempt. But when Jenni Lee missed the second time, she was told to try again, and it soon became obvious that this was less a test than a rite of passage. It took four attempts, four naked kisses before a flustered Jenni Lee was able to identify her partner, and was deemed to have passed the test.

***

Later that afternoon, the still-naked pledges had to submit to the traditional Test of Obedience, wherein each was to bend and grab her ankles, while receiving a series of ten swats on her bare bottom with a wooden paddle. After each swat, the pledge was to repeat "Thank you, Sister, may I please have another, only harder?"

Some of the pledges found this more difficult than parading about in the nude, but each endured the paddling. The swats were quite hard, and by the third strike, Lynn was sobbing openly. She stoically held her position, however, repeating the required phrase each time. Her raw determination actually earned respect from the Sisters.

Not surprisingly, Stella giggled through the ordeal, despite the tears flowing from her eyes. Both Courtney and Kristy took their medicine well enough, but Jenni Lee proved the most resolute in handling the pain. She remained calm throughout, her expression betraying not the slightest hint of discomfort. When it was over, she was the only one who refused to rub her bottom.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds