Lacey and Olivia

"What's up bitches?" Olivia exclaimed as she sat down hard beside Lacey, an enormous grin on her glowing face and she grabbed a fry from her roommate's dish and popped it in her mouth.

"Doc Gonzo, how goes it?" Tim asked with his mouthful, the nickname a reference to the book that the Basketball star and the pre-med student had first bonded over.

"It could not possibly be better, Mr. Duke." Olivia cheerfully responded, getting her hand slapped as she reached for another of Lacey's fries "What's her problem?"

"Got me. She was giving me crap about the sandwich too."

"Thought of a name yet?" Olivia had been there when Tim had first thought to try it.

"Sloppy Cod is the frontrunner, apparently" Lacey chimed in, still sounding annoyed

"Hmmmm," Olivia thought for a second "What about the Loch Nesswich?"

Tim's eyes lit up

"That's perfect!"

"You're welcome." Olivia said, enthusiastically "And to repay me you'll never, ever let it get near me."

"So why are you so cheery?" Lacey asked her roommate, briefly looking up from her book. Olivia squealed a little bit at the question.

"Abby's parents were out of town, mine were busy working...." She trailed off for a second "What exactly do you suppose is the world record for orgasms in a weekend?"

Lacey frowned. Her own frustration from the night before came rushing up at her all at once.

"I think I got 12 once." Tim said thoughtfully after a second "Of course, historians will note that was the very first weekend after the Republic of Tim was brought into the Masturbation age."

"And we're done eating." Lacey said with a shake of her head without looking up from her book, pushing her fries towards a receptive Olivia who grabbed another and bit off an end.

"God, it was just...I mean...." Olivia's eyes seemed to be lost in her memories of the weekend "My legs are still wobbly."

"Squats. Should do more squats if sex is leaving your legs drained." Tim offered "I was having the same problem with that sideline reporter I was telling you about, right? So I asked coach..."

"It's just an expression, doofus. It indicates she's been having lots and lots of fantastic sex" Lacey grumbled, closing her textbook with a slam and getting up from the table, stomping out of the hall. "And I hate you two so much!"

Olivia and Tim watched as she walked out in confusion and some humour. They'd never seen Lacey like that and the sight of her, stomping through the hall like a child throwing a tantrum did strike the two of them as more than a little funny.

"You know, I think something may be bothering her." Olivia observed sarcastically

November 28th, 2006

All of Thurberg Hall's 4th floor could hear the crying coming from room F. It had been going on all day and most of the other residents, once they had ascertained that nothing serious was wrong, had left the floor for other pursuits. Tim Fitzgerald, however, had actually been summoned to the room by one of its residents. So, despite the fact that he had a game in a few hours he was trudging to the wailing room, with many shopping bags in hand. He knocked lightly on the door and waited until it was opened by Lacey who stood there, a weary look on her face and still dressed in her pyjamas. Inside the room, kneeling on her bed with her arms around her knees, was Olivia, her eyes and cheeks red and puffy, tears still streaming down her face.

"Hey there, Doc." Tim said with concern as he approached the bed "Any better?"

"I just...I mean...I don't get it." She said, each pause choked with a sob "How do you go from being in love with someone and saying you know you'll marry them to just dropping them like they're nothing in a month. It was just a month ago that we...that she..."

Her sentence was cut off by a fresh batch of tears. Tim looked at Lacey as if for advice on what to say but Lacey simply shrugged her shoulders with a slightly exasperated look trying to indicate that she'd tried just about everything. Tim put his hand on Olivia's shoulder gently and ran his mind back through all the advice that he'd gotten over the years about hardship. Being a tall, blonde, handsome, fawned over athlete who was a national celebrity before he could drive, however, left him with little to choose from.

"C'mon there Champ, sometimes things look bad but, well, that's when you stick to your gameplan and ignore the scoreboard and just never give up until the clock runs ou.....ow!" Tim reacted as Lacey slapped him upside his head in order to interrupt his advice.

"Alright Fitzy, enough help, get to your game now" Lacey pulled him to his feet and took his place on the bed, beginning to leaf through the bags that Tim had brought. "C'mon Liv, brighten a little. Tim has brought us all manner of terribly unhealthy things to eat. There's ice cream here and pizza and fried chicken and fried somethings..."

Lacey was currently looking at a styrofoam box filled with french fries and what sort of looked like fried clams.

"Those are actually rocky mountain oysters." Tim said helpfully

Lacey looked from him to Olivia quizzically.

"They're...sniff...fried bull testicles." Olivia choked out

"Oh sweet lord." Lacey said quickly and sternly holding them out to her side, refusing to even look at them. "Get them out of my hand, Fitz"

Tim did, grabbing the box quickly, with an apologetic look on his face.

"You said get comfort food."

"Food to comfort people, Tim. Not Satan's minions." Lacey shook her head "Now, go on, git. It's girl time."

Tim nodded and made his way back to the door, turning to look back at Olivia as he did with concern.

"I've got to go to my game, doll. Feel better, huh?"

"Bye Tim...you're, like, the best friend...ever." Olivia said, with just a bit of a smile.

"Bye Tim." Lacey admonished, shooing him out of the door even as she leaned up to whisper in his ear. "And you can totally post up their power-forward all night. He's awful in the blocks."

And then, as he left, it was just the two of them in the room, alone with their supplies. Lacey looked at her friend and her heart just ached. Sobbing, broken hearted, it hurt Lacey that someone she cared about so much was in so much pain. She walked back to the bed and put her arm around Olivia's slender shoulders.

"Now, come on, honey. We're just about through with the crying part of this experience." Lacey said warmly but sternly

"But...she....

"No buts, Liv. We had our cry, now we do the rest of it. Now, I am new to this in terms of the lesbian factor which means I can't really rely on my usual 'Boys suck' advice and saying 'Girls suck' would just confuse but I'm going to assume the rest of it is the same. Ice cream, bad food, vodka drinks, cheesy movies and then we go on and get better and remember how great we are and how good things are just around the corner even though it hurts now."

Olivia smiled at this speech. That did sound good right about now. She still felt so sad and angry and hurt, especially after some of the things that Abby had said, but she knew, deep down, that Lacey was right. And having Lacey around did make it seem better. She did blow her nose on the tissue in her hand and manage to stop crying, for a bit as Lacey pulled the Laptop onto the bed with them and put one of the discs into it.

"Thanks, Lace." Olivia said.

"Any time, sweetie." Lacey winked back at her, as she grabbed a few highly alcoholic bottled daquiris from one of the bags and twisting the cap off.

"But you know, lesbian or not, boys still do suck." Olivia said, still somewhat raggedly because of her crying but far more lucent than she'd been

"God, they do, don't they." Lacey laughed as she took a sip.

"Those testicles are still in our room." Olivia said, looking at the box on the dresser

"Yeah, yeah, they are." Lacey nodded, taking another swig. "But don't you worry, I'm going to drink a few of these and then I'll go next door and stick 'em in Fitzy's shoes."

That did bring a little laugh from Olivia. Her first in days.

January 6th, 2007

"How big are your boobs?"

The question came from Lacey, rooting around in their closet. It was the first weekend back from the Christmas break and she and Tim had already gotten something planned to welcome their floormates back.

"34 C, why?" Olivia barely looked up from the paper she was writing to answer.

"I need a sports bra for tonight and I don't really have any and I thought yours..."

"You thought you'd fit your giant porn-star boobs into one of my sports bras, did you?"

"Well, I don't know." Lacey sounded exasperated "You're so tall and wear such baggy things that I thought they may be deceptively big."

"Well, they're not." Olivia double checked a fact from he book she'd checked out of the library and then kept writing. "My boobs are frighteningly honest about their relatively average size."

The rummaging noises continued for a few minutes, then there was a loud and exasperated sigh.

"Fine, sexy bra it is. It'll mean I can't run or jump or anything though."

"I still don't know what it is you're doing, you realize." Olivia muttered

"I told you costume party."

"Why?"

"Who says you need a reason to have a costume party? Fitz and I thought we should have them whenever we decide the floor isn't a happy enough place." Lacey's voice was stilted, clearly she was putting something on when she said this.

"You're both mental patients you know that?" Olivia shook her head in disbelief.

"Oh hush up and tell me how this looks." Lacey's voice was clearer now, standing in the room proper instead of the closet. Olivia tilted her head up and there was Lacey, wearing a pink lace demi-bra and matching panties. Olivia just stared for a second. She'd seen Lacey in various forms of undress before but this...well, this was new. Lacey was just gorgeous, those 32DD's(which would never have fit in any two of her sports bras) the busty top of a body that did indeed look like a porn starlet's. With her pierced navel, shapely legs and smooth, tanned skin, she had the body of someone you'd expect to see in the throes of sexual bliss. But she had an innocent, sweet, kind face, with strawberry blonde hair and pale lips and these emerald green eyes, well, it was all adding to a problem Olivia had been having.

She'd finally, only a little while ago, gotten over Abigail to the point where she was even entertaining the possibility of someone else and her sexual fantasies had not involved things she'd done with her ex. But the last few days, she'd been having sex dreams. All about Lacey. All about Lacey in some bit of gorgeous lingerie, offering herself up to Olivia and asking to be taken. Olivia had tried to ignore them. But they persisted, and they had crept into her waking fantasies too. And now, back after the break, here was Lacey wearing what she'd fantasized about. She was crushing on Lacey hard. And she'd tried to keep it out of her mind and had been mainly successful but this, this was too much.

"Well? Do I look good? Want to make sweet, sweet love to me?" Lacey asked with a laugh, the same joke she always told when asking her roommate about her clothes.

"Um yes. Both. Tremendous." Olivia awkwardly gave her a thumbs up as she felt herself flush "Is that your costume?"

"What? No, don't be a perv." Lacey laughed as she walked back in the closet "Like I said it was going to be a sports bra but because my costume is so weirdly shaped people will be able to see what I've got on under a little and I figure if I can't be practical, I'll give a little treat."

"So, uh..." Olivia felt her mouth dry up a little "What is your costume."

Lacey stepped out of the closet, she was now wearing a bright red Burling College basketball uniform. With the #99 on it. Olivia knew it instantly. She'd been dragged to enough games to recognize it even if it wasn't worn by dozens of students and sold in all of the gift shops. It must have actually been Tim's, however, as the shorts easily reached the floor, and the jersey nearly did as well. The neck hung so low that it did, indeed, display quite a bit of cleavage.Lacey would have looked like she was wearing a bizarre shapeless dress if not for the size 16 high top basketball sneakers sticking out from under it. Lacey would have looked like she was wearing a shapeless dress if not for the size 16 high top basketball sneakers sticking out from under it.

"I'm Burling College basketball sensation Tim Fitzgerald." Lacey said with a bit of a dramatic flourish as she pinned her hair up over her head, she continued her description, switching her cheery, southern tones to Tim's flatter, mid-western monotone "I eat gross food and never remember to take my clothes out of the dryer."

"Cute. Nice of Tim to let you use that." Olivia chuckled, half at the joke and half at the ridiculousness of the sight.

"That's the best part" Lacey giggled "Tim doesn't know about it. I stole the uniform from him a month ago and told him we're going as two Ninja Turtles!"

"You put that much thought into your costume but forgot about your Lit Mid-Term until 20 minutes after it started."

"Oh shut up, I still aced it, didn't I and besides....

There was a knock on the door.

"Hey it's me," Came Tim's voice, "Open up".

Lacey giggled and clapped her hands and urged Olivia to be quiet which her roommate did. Lacey shuffled to the door as best as her odd get-up would allow and opened it quickly, already in the midst of the same introduction she'd given Olivia.

"I'm Tim Fitzgerald, Burling College Basketball sensation and ohmygod I hate you so much I could scream."

Tim was standing before them wearing a skin tight T-shirt, with round objects of some kind bulging out his chest, and revealing his own muscular stomach that had what looked like a fake ring in the navel. There were skin tight, low riding jeans and what looked like a pink thong's waistband clearly visible. Topping it off were a pair of ridiculously impractical heels and a long, blonde wig.

"I'm Lacey Miller, Burling College Journalism Major." Tim said with his own dramatic flourish and in his own imitation of Lacey's voice "And if y'all didn't know, I drink like a sailor and take my friend Tim's basketball uniform, which his coach made him pay to replace, to try to win the costume party."

"You're the worst person ever." Lacey fumed

"I pretend that I just dress casual but I secretly love it when I turn heads so I wear tight and revealing clothes, even to early morning class." Tim continued

"Oh yeah, well, I...." Lacey returned to her Tim voice "I have sex with gross groupies who wouldn't like me if I weren't a ridiculously over-rated basketball player who relies on his jump shot when he could post up anyone in the conference."

"Well, I don't know about you fine northern folk but I'm so insecure I can't stop braggin' about my academic acheivements even though everyone acknowledges I'm very bright."

"I'm a terrible dancer and nobody has the heart to tell me!" Lacey shouted as she did an imitation of the weird, jerky motions Tim had made the last time they'd all gone to a club together.

"I'm the worst pool player in the world and only ever win when my friend Tim scratches on the 8 ball! On purpose!"

Olivia just shook her head and tried to go back to writing her paper. At the very least her friends insanity had gotten the thought of Lacey in her underwear off of her mind. At least for a bit. But now it was back, even as she heard them continue their dueling impressions down the hall. Olivia put her glasses down and worried. She'd get over this crush. She was sure of it.

January 30th, 2007

"Boys do suck, you know that?" Lacey slightly slurred as she stumbled back to her dorm room, her arm slung over Olivia's shoulders and her shoes in hand. She'd been returning from a fraternity party and had been lucky to run into Olivia down in the lobby of her building. Lacey had, as usual maybe had one drink too many. Not to the point of being sick but definitely to the point of being a little silly and needing to be put to bed. Olivia was happy to oblige.

"They do, huh?" Olivia smiled as she got Lacey inside the door of their room.

"They do. You never know if they're any good in bed and if they're not then you can't just ask them about it and it makes the whole getting laid process very, very aggravating." Lacey said, peeling her dress up and over her head. Like most of her party nights, Lacey had again chosen to wear some fairly sexy undergarments. This time a matching plaid combo. Olivia, who's crush hadn't gone away, was luckily a good enough friend so that when she saw her friend awkwardly and drunkenly strip, it struck her as silly, rather than sexy. Lacey got to her bed and, giggling, pulled Olivia down on it with her.

"Let's have sex!" Lacey blurted out, giggling. Olivia just looked at her friend, blinking once to make sure she'd heard correctly and then laughing.

"Ok, drunky, that's when we know you've had too much." Olivia tried to extricate herself from her friend's clutches.

"No, I mean it. Hot lesbian sexy sex." Lacey continued, planting a kiss on Olivia's forehead. Olivia rolled her over onto her side and lay her friend down, Lacey's grip was tight, however, and Olivia wound up falling with her, winding up in a spooning position.

"We totally should do it." Lacey kept at it, although her voice was now a clear mixture of alcohol and sleep, far more than anything serious.

"Tomorrow maybe." Olivia laughed. Her daydreams had definitely never been this ridiculous and, thankfully, she found Lacey easy to resist.

"We will. We're going to wake up and totally do freaky stuff to each other." Lacey kept Olivia's arms around her tightly, enjoying the cuddling even if her drunken overtures were being denied.

"Whatever you say." Olivia snuggled up tighter, they'd slept like this in the past, when Olivia had been so broken up over Abby and Olivia certainly didn't think of it as being sexual. Even now that she was definitely feeling an attraction to her friend.

"I mean it you know,' Lacey turned back to look at Olivia "I've always thought I might experiment in college and you're the hottest, bestest girl ever and you should totally do dirty things to me."

"Tomorrow, Lace. You have drunk breath tonight."

"Mmmm, tommorrow." Were the last words Lacey said before drifting off to sleep. Olivia curled up next to her friend, laughing a little at her antics but, much to her chagrin, there was that little, small part of her, in the back of her mind, that she'd been trying to keep pushed down, that wondered if Lacey had meant what she said. If she would wake up the next day and want to have sex. And Olivia wondered what she'd do if that happened.

Olivia got very little sleep that night.

February 13th, 2007

It was a harsh winter that year and, half in an effort to combat the whipping winds and chilling cold outside and half simply because it made watching a movie easier, Lacey and Olivia were bundled up in blankets on Lacey's bed. They were doing just about whatever they could to combat the cold that was the result of Thurberg Hall's creaky, 1970's era furnace. They'd"borrowed" the travelling Tim's hot plate to to make store-bought hot chocolate and soup, were dressed in flannel pyjamas and, because it was a Friday and neither of them had much of any work to do the next day, Olivia hadn't even objected when Lacey had broken out a half full bottle of rye and suggested that they "Irish" up the rest of their hot chocolate(and, especially noteworthy for Olivia, she hadn't even mentioned that it would have been more appropriate to say it was more like "Canadianing" it up).

But there was a distance between them. Figuratively and, with the two of them on opposite ends of the bed, a literal one. Neither girl would have admitted it, even to themselves, but there was a singular and shared reason for why they weren't quite at ease with each other as they tended to be. Olivia was still in the midst of what seemed like an impossible to shake crush on her roommate and so was Lacey.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds