Lacey and Olivia

Olivia was liberally coating the strap-on with the lube that the two now kept on the dresser. She knew it was big. Knew it would test Lacey's limits. But Olivia was looking forward to that. She just wanted to make sure it was as pleasurable as possible. When the cock was as slippery as it could get, Olivia took her place behind her friend and thrust inside, slowly. Luckily the lube and the considerable natural wetness of Lacey's cunt made it a good, if tight, fit.

"Oh god that's big. So fucking big." Lacey moaned as she felt it enter her. Stretch her. It didn't feel exactly real but close. And it was being rocked in and out of her expertly. She simply braced herself on her hands and knees and enjoyed the fucking that Olivia was administering. She began rocking back on the thrusts just as Olivia would, with a tight grip on Lacey's hips, pull her back onto it. Olivia took little time in going from easing Lacey into it into giving her as much as she could handle. She was grunting her own exertions as she was driving the cock deep into Lacey, fucking her hard and fast.

"Yes, yes, oh god yes baby, fuck me, fuck me." Lacey panted, now slamming herself back on the cock nearly as hard as it was being thrust inside her. When Olivia noticed that she took the opportunity to tilt Lacey up a bit, which allowed her to slip her own hand between Lacey's legs. Olivia began pleasuring the shorter, bustier girl's clit while continuing to feed the cock to her in long, even strokes. Lacey had never felt anything like this, like everything she liked sexually was happening all at once and all at the pace and speed she liked. She felt short of air and the sounds coming from her lips were ragged moans, little squeaks of pleasure. She felt impossibly full, stuffed and stretched, but hungry for more, every electric jolt from her clit opening her up to more stiff and steady fucking. Lacey didn't know what to do with her hands, she squeezed the bed, her pillow, her breasts, her thighs. She was frantic, electric. Every touch of skin, whether it was her own or Olivia's seemed to driver her euphoria higher. She knew she was going to come soon, she knew it would be a big one, she just kept rocking back, kept working with Olivia to give herself the fucking of a life-time. Olivia, meanwhile, sought to placate her ego a bit.

"You like this, don't you? Like getting fucked by my big cock?"

"I do, oh god, fuck me Liv, don't stop, harder." Lacey moaned her appreciation

"Who do you belong to?" Olivia nearly hissed into Lacey's ear.

"You, I'm yours baby. Forever." Lacey eagerly replied,meaning every word. Olivia obliged, fucking harder, stroking Lacey's clit quicker. Olivia smiled, gave her girl a little kiss on the cheek, before doubling her efforts, long thrusts of the huge, thick cock into Lacey's eager, willing cunt. Lacey saw those sparks again as her orgasm overtook her, causing her to shake at first then moan, like it was taking her body time to adjust and be able to process the pleasure, and then, finally, an honest to goodness scream. Loud and piercing. Her body felt like it was contracting tightly and bursting outward all at once.

"Holy fuck, fuck, fuck!" Lacey kept yelling, finally shoving the pillow into her mouth as the orgasm kept rippling through her. But Olivia didn't stop. She kept pushing, kept pounding. And before the first cum had even finished coursing through Lacey's body the second one started, knocking her over the edge again, like a giant wave washing over her, she kept moaning into the pillow, she was a rag doll now but again Olivia didn't stop and a third orgasm soon demolished Lacey's senses. Then a fourth. Lacey felt as though she was in the middle of a storm, with each subsequent gust a new and larger wave course over her nerve endings. She shook and screamed and collapsed. Then, only then, did Olivia stop. Hunched over, out of breath. She kissed Lacey's neck tenderly, sweetly, proud of the pleasure she'd coaxed from her girlfriend and wearing a huge smile as a result of it. She rolled off of her onto the bed, the cock exiting with an audible pop. Lacey rolled back and the two girls relaxed in each other's arms.

"Best....birthday....ever." Lacey managed to say between breaths. Olivia kissed Lacey's hand sweetly.

"And it's not even over." The brunette said with a nod towards the alarm clock that was flashing the time of 11:37 pm "You have 23 minutes more of birthday dirtiness coming to you."

"God, that thing may not go down but I need some time to recover." Lacey laughed as she nuzzled into the taller girl's neck.

March 12, 2007

It was nearing the end of regular classes and so Thurberg Hall was less crowded than usual. The lounge, usually full or home to a coffee house performance or a movie showing, was empty, save for a few scattered groups of students, cramming up for upcoming final exams. One of these couches was occupied by Olivia and Lacey, the former sitting upright, taking notes from a pathology textbook while the latter lay horizontally, head resting the Olivia's thigh. Lacey still felt sore from the sex the night before but the smile would not come off her face as she gazed up at her new girlfriend. On the couch directly opposite of them was Tim, also taking notes from a text book who broke the tranquil silence of the moment.

"Huh, isn't that fascinating? You know what my history of architecture textbook says is the single biggest design flaw in modern architecture?" Tim asked, a hint of annoyance in his voice

"MMmmm?" Olivia moaned vaguely, only half hearing the question.

"What's that Fitzy?" Lacey asked dreamily

Tim looked up from his book

"Thin walls, ladies. Thin walls."

Lacey's eyes went wide. Olivia dropped her pen. Tim returned to his book without a look before adding the addendum.

"And despite remaining the best of friends until the end of their days, the three of them never spoke of it again."

March 20th, 2007

"I still can't believe I let you talk me into this." Olivia muttered as she settled into her small, red plastic seat at Burling Arena. "I have a paper due tomorrow."

"Oh come on. It's our last chance to watch Fitzy play." Lacey pouted. Olivia couldn't help but smile. Lacey looked very cute with her face all painted and with the giant foam finger.

"He won't be playing basketball next year?"

"Not for the Grizzlies." Lacey shook her head glumly "He's going pro."

"Says who?"

"Says Fitz. We talked about it the other night." Lacey continued "Said that he could always come back to school but couldn't pass the opportunity up for his family."

Olivia frowned at this news. She knew enough about what it meant. Lacey leaned over and kissed her girlfriend on the cheek.

"I'll miss him too baby," Lacey said sweetly "But, realistically, he'd never have fit in our place next year no matter what."

Olivia smiled. Their place. They would be getting an off-campus apartment together. With their own space. And thick walls. Olivia looked over, deep into the green eyes of the red and blue faced lunatic she was deeply, profoundly connected to and let something out she'd never said before.

"I love you Lacey."

Lacey smiled and stared back.

"Well, duh." She teased before giving her girlfriend a kiss "I love you too Liv."

Lacey leaned in closer and whispered.

"And I'm totally fucking you in a bathroom at halftime."

Olivia shook her head with a smile as Lacey returned to her own seat.

"In your dreams, Superfan."

"You'll go home with Red and Blue thighs and like it, bitch." Lacey said before taking another sip of her soda.

Epilogue 1

June 2nd, 2010, Boston, Massachusetts

"You know I'm not carrying you over the threshold, right?" Olivia said as she carried the box through the apartment hallway. Lacey had beaten her to the door of their new place. It was only a couple of months after graduation and they'd finally settled on a small place they could afford. It would be halfway between the Med school Olivia had been accepted to and the middle school where Lacey was going to be teaching. Lacey just chuckled and opened the door. Both of them had the same reaction. It was barely half the size of their off-campus apartment.

"Well, I guess that's the price of big city living." Olivia said as she put the box down on the counter top of their kitchen. Lacey punched her playfully before wrapping her arms around Olivia's midsection.

"Stop it, it's going to be perfect." Lacey said, looking up into Olivia's eyes and standing on her tip-toes to give her a sweet, brief kiss.

"Kitchen floor sex?" Olivia asked with a crooked eyebrow.

"Kitchen floor sex." Lacey agreed

Epilogue 2

November 11th, 2016

The tall, famous man walked quickly to the reception desk. He looked harried despite the expensiveness of the suit he was wearing and, in fact, he had rushed straight to the hospital from the airport. He was late, he knew it. He'd desperately tried to make it but the peculiarities of his schedule made making his own time something of an impossibility. The peculiarities of his situation made asking for time off somewhat problematic. So he'd tried his best to get here as soon as he'd gotten the phone call but he'd been in Portland at the time and it was a 4 hour flight even without the trips to and from the airport.

"Lacey Miller's room please." He asked the young woman behind the desk. She looked up at him and he saw the recognition in her eye.

"Hey, aren't you..."

He nodded and checked his watch for no reason. It wouldn't tell him if he was on time but it did have a great many diamonds in the face, and that always made him a little happy. He did get around to answering the question.

"Usually, yes, I am. But right now, no. I'm just a lookalike. I might be later though. Lacey Miller's room please." He repeated the request

"2203, just down the hall and on your left."

He nodded and took off with some of the speed he was famous for but still tip-toeing as best as he could, he was trying to keep quiet though for the respect of the other people in the ward and even what he might find when he got to 2203. So when he did find the right room he very delicately opened the door to look inside. His heart sank just a little. He had missed it. Inside was Lacey, looking as ragged and worn out as he could ever imagine a person looking but yet beaming uncontrollably, sitting upright in her bed. Just to her left was Olivia who looked nearly as ragged. She had, in her arms, a new born baby boy.

"Hey guys." He said softly

"Hey Daddy." Lacey smiled at him, looking like she could faint at any moment.

"Hey Fitz" Olivia practically whispered, not wanting to wake the sleeping child and not even taking her eyes off him for a second say hello.

"Hey Mom and Dr. Mom" Tim smiled as he walked into the room, giant teddy bear in one hand and balloons in the other, both of which he set down on a nearby chair. "Missed it huh?"

"I tried holding him in for you but I thought it'd a weird experience for him." Lacey shrugged "Give him some sort of complex."

"But 10 fingers, 10 toes, no tail, all that good stuff, right?" Tim took a few tentative steps towards them

"Perfect, Timmy, just perfect" Olivia added "You do good work."

"It was the first time I've ever had to do....that for the benefit of my friends. Good to see I've still got it." Tim finally got a good look at his biological son. He looked. Baby-ish. Small and red and weird. But, still, pretty cool.

"You look good, Fitzy" Lacey said warmly

"Well, you know, west coast living and millions and millions of dollars will do that to a guy."

"You're still settling for the jump shot too much instead of crashing the rim." Lacey scolded

"Hey I'm still recovering from an ankle sprain and those guys hit hard and I'm not going to talk to you about pain right now." Tim wisely changed his tone as he saw Lacey's expression changing

"If you two are through..." Olivia interrupted "Want to hold him?"

"Oh no, no." Timmy shook his head and held up his hands. "Maybe in a few years when he's not as soft and breakable."

Finally, Olivia did look up at him, she clearly had tears in her eyes.

"Tim, look, I know I said thank you a million times but...."

"Oh stop." Tim waved her away "This is fantastic for me. All of the biological satisfaction of propagating the species with my DNA, absolutely none of the socialized responsibility of active and involved parenting."

Lacey and Olivia both shot him a cold glare

"Ok, like 10% of the socialized responsibility. During the off-season. And just the fun stuff. Ball games and zeppelin rides and the like" Tim said as he looked at the family he had played some small role in helping to start "Settled on a name yet?"

"Well, after about 80 hours of negotiation and lots of senseless bloodshed we settled on Thornton-Miller instead of Miller-Thornton." Olivia said with some degree of satisfaction.

"Which was supposed to come with first name control, I should point out, so that's still a dispute." Lacey countered

"I'm not naming my son Elvis, Lacey." Olivia returned her attention to the child

"Awww, Elvis would have been cool." Tim said with disappointment "But you know, there is a famous basketball player we all know and love that we could name him after"

Lacey looked up at him with a broad smile.

"That's such a great idea, Fitz."

"Right?" He agreed

"You thinking what I am?" Lacey asked

"I think so."

"Dikembe!" Lacey exclaimed

"I was thinking Shaquille but, yeah, Dikembe is even better!" Tim nodded his agreement

"I know kid, I know" Olivia said with a sigh to the child in her arms "But trust me, it's mainly nurture."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds