Lady in the Rain Ch. 02

"Oh...I bet you do...It was unforgettable," said Lucille still grinning as she returned her gaze to her menu.

I swallowed and prayed for this meal to end quickly, or for me to start choking on something, whichever got me out of the restaurant sooner.

Thankfully, given the crowd, the service was swift, and we had our food in short order. I tore through my chicken like a man on a mission determined to finish and get out of there. While we ate a band started playing on the stage at the far end of the ballroom. A few brave couples moved out onto the dance floor.

Dmitri excused himself to the restroom leaving just the three of us at the table when the band started playing a familiar song.

"Well, here's one we know, Peter! Remember my cousin Myra's wedding? How about a dance for old times sake? You don't mind do you, Ruth?"

I looked at Ruth with a plea in my eyes for her to put a stop to it, but she shrugged and seemed to take the request in stride.

"Not at all," she said though she was feeding me a definite, "I told you so," kind of look.

I got to my feet and followed Lucille out onto the dance floor with one last unhappy look in Ruth's direction before we arrived.

The song was mid-tempo, so I didn't feel like I had to dance too close to Lucille. I tried to keep a respectable distance, and to my relief, she seemed to go along with that idea, at least at first.

"You and Ruth make an...interesting couple," commented Lucille.

"So do you and Dmitri," I countered.

Lucille sighed, "He's just a distraction. It's nothing serious. How about you and Ruth?"

"We've been together for a while. I think it may be getting serious."

"Really? She seems a little, and I hope you don't mind me saying this, but as a friend, don't you think she might be a bit old for you?"

"I hadn't noticed."

"Peter, you always were such a gentleman, but seriously Ruth must be at least twenty years older than you?"

"Something like that, it doesn't matter. I'm not worried about it."

"Shouldn't you be? I thought you wanted kids someday? We talked about it a few times."

"As I recall when we did you clearly said you weren't interested in ever having children."

"A girl can change her mind."

"What happened with you and your boss? I was pretty sure something was going on there?"

"Chris? It wasn't ever serious. I'm sorry about that, Peter. I mean I did want the job, and I guess for a while I let him blind me with his European charm, but it was never like what you and I had. It was foolish of me to throw that away."

As Lucille made this declaration she sidled up closer to me.

"Lucille...We should go back to the table," I said.

"I can tell you still want me, Peter. I saw the way you were looking at me in the lobby, and the way you're stiffening up right now," she observed wickedly as she tried to rub up against me.

"Stop! I don't know where you get off! First, you dump me, over the phone no less, and now you're making a play for me in front of my girlfriend?"

I released her and started to step away from the dance floor, but Lucille managed to get in front of me.

"Pete, please, I know I was coming on a little strong, but can you blame me? I made a mistake. We were together for years, and you were right that we meant a lot to each other. Do you want to throw that away for good on a woman who will be in a walker by the time you're forty? Don't you think it's fate that we would meet again like this?"

"I'm not having this conversation with you. We broke up months ago, and I'm with someone else now. I need to go."

She made one last plea grabbing my arm, "Peter...Listen...Just think about it. I'm traveling alone in room 606B. Come by later and we can...talk...or whatever. I promise you one thing, if you show up I can make Lake Charles look like a warm-up."

"Oh! For the love of...Goodbye, Lucille."

I got by her at last and made my way back to the table.

"We're going, Ruth," I said.

She fell in next to me without a word until we reached the lobby.

"Is everything o.k.," she asked.

I took a deep breath and told her exactly what had happened on the dance floor. Ruth listened in silence with an expression I couldn't quite read. When I finished, she nodded.

"I told you she was still into you."

"I know."

"She isn't wrong either."

"I beg your pardon?"

"Lucille isn't wrong. I may well be in a walker by the time you're forty. Is that really how you want to spend your future? Don't even get me started on having children."

"We can always adopt kids, and I can decide for myself how I want my future to be. I'm not sure why we are even having this conversation. Lucille is in my past, and we are still kind of figuring things out."

"At my age, I can't afford to spend too much time just figuring things out, Peter."

"I don't understand? Are you expecting a commitment from me right now? Because I more or less thought we were serious, I mean I'm not seeing anyone else are you?"

"No, of course not, but I'm just saying I don't plan on growing old alone, and you may not be ready when I am to take that next step."

"So what? This relationship is doomed to failure before it starts?"

"I'm not saying that either...I...Shit! Peter! I'm not sure what I'm saying I'm just scared," said Ruth as tears flooded her eyes.

"Ruth it's going to be o.k., Sweetie. I'm not sure what the future holds for us, but..."

Lucille picked this most inopportune moment to walk out of the restaurant.

"Hey you two is everything all right?" she said walking up to us.

"This is a private conversation!" I snapped.

"Hey! I was just trying to help," said Lucille defensively.

"I've heard how you're trying to help. Why don't you go spread your legs in the bar, I'm sure someone desperate enough will fall in," said Ruth angrily.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?"

"Easy ladies!" I said as their voices got louder and started to attract attention.

"Your girlfriend has quite a mouth on her, Peter. Who taught her manners?" said Lucille icily.

"I'll teach you some manners. You red-headed tramp!"

"Tramp! At least I'm dating a guy in the ballpark of my own age. Where did Peter and you meet again? At a Cougar convention?"

I'm not sure exactly what happened next, I just know I was caught in the middle when the fists started to fly. Lucille was taller, younger, and heavier, but Ruth worked out like a fiend and had some serious spunk for a woman her size. It was all I could do to keep the two of them apart, and truthfully I think I got the worst end of the exchange before hotel security showed up and calmed things down. Somehow while trying to explain things to a less than sympathetic security guard I turned around to find Ruth gone.

I spent the next two hours scouring the hotel grounds for my wayward girlfriend while trying to wrap my head around everything that had happened.

This whole thing was starting to get very complicated just as Ruth had predicted months earlier.

There was no doubt that this situation between her and I was not a conventional relationship, and it was going to be a tough sell to my parents if things continued.

Was it worth all the headaches?

What about the future? Children, and the two of us aging differently, and all that implied?

I had a whopper of a headache by the time I returned to our private bungalow, and I had no idea my trouble was just beginning.

When I first opened the door, I felt a sigh of relief come over me when I spotted another figure in the dim light coming from the lamp post outside, but when I turned on the lights I was in for an unpleasant surprise.

"Lucille! How the fuck did you get in here?"

"A very sympathetic hotel employee who I gather has a thing for gingers. I explained to him that my boyfriend had locked me out of our room after a little spat and he was more than happy to let me in."

"Then you can let yourself right back out!"

"You didn't find Ruth, huh?"

"No..." I admitted in frustration.

"I could help you look?"

"I think you've done enough already. Just go, Lucille, things are messed up enough without Ruth finding you here."

"Can I at least get my purse? I left it in the bathroom."

"Fine!" I said walking to the bar and pouring myself a shot of Tequila. This had been a hell of a night that was for sure. The fiery liquid burned all the way down leaving my stomach with an even more queasy feeling and not helping at all.

"Hurry up, Lucille!" I called to her as I poured myself another hoping that doubling down would work better.

"Are you sure you want me to go, Peter?"

I turned to tell her exactly where I wanted her to go, and almost spilled my Tequila all over the floor.

Lucille was standing just outside the bathroom door missing all of the clothing she had been wearing a minute earlier. I had to give her credit for being able to disrobe faster than anyone I had ever met. She started toward me, and I backed into the bar rattling all the bottles on the small shelf when I smacked into it.

"Remember what I said about Lake Charles?" she said in a sultry tone.

My brain wholly locked for a second as I hunted for what to say next. It didn't help that for all her faults Lucille was smoking hot. I had forgotten just how sweet her huge tits looked with their wide, bumpy light-pink areolas. There had been more than a few nights I had spent sucking and licking every inch of that perfectly round pair. As she came closer, I couldn't help but peek at the fiery red bush between her legs remembering how much she liked to straddle my face with it.

"Um...Peter...I've missed you, Baby. I know it could be so good for us again. Please...Take me to bed..." she whispered sliding her arms up around my neck.

"Lucille," I said in a tight whisper.

"Yes, Peter?" she replied parting her soft lips.

"Get dressed and get the fuck out of my room!" I exploded.

She took a step back in shock just staring at me.

I was ready to launch into an even harsher tirade and would have if the front door hadn't opened at that moment and Ruth hadn't stepped into the room.

"Oh...Shit..." I said under my breath.

Ruth's eyes went big as saucers at the scene in front of her, and then she turned heading back out the door.

"Ruth wait! This isn't what you think!" I yelled feeling like I was in a bad Hollywood movie. As it turned out I couldn't have read the situation more incorrectly. I was barely half-way to the door when Ruth ran right back past me brandishing the broken tree branch she had plucked from the ground outside.

"You BITCH!" she screamed taking after Lucille like a shepherd defending their flock from a wolf.

I was so stunned all I could do was watch slack-jawed as Lucille fled from my wild-eyed girlfriend who chased her in a tight circle around the room narrowly missing smacking Lucille on her Lilly white rear-end before it vanished out the front door. My last view of Lucille Smith was of her naked ass moving at a very high rate of speed down the sidewalk away from my bungalow. Ruth turned to me huffing and puffing as she tossed the branch back into the night.

"Where are that bitches clothes?" she asked me in a no-nonsense tone and I fearfully pointed toward the bathroom.

She marched in and came back with Lucille's dress carefully folded and her purse sitting on top. I watched as she placed them on the front porch just outside of the door and shut it. Then she returned to the mini-bar and took the Tequila bottle pouring herself a tall shot and downing it in a single go.

"Ruth...I."

That was as far as I got.

Ruth launched herself into my arms covering my mouth in the single hottest French kiss I had ever received in my life. I was fighting to get a handle on what was happening as she sent shivers all down my back with her tongue, her full, soft lips plastered tight to mine. The kiss took my breath away and left me staggering in the middle of the room holding her tight to my chest. She didn't seem interested in letting me come up for air either. Her head pivoted from side to side rubbing her slick lips all over mine while her tongue kept dancing in my mouth. I was holding on for dear life just trying not to drop her onto the floor.

When she finally did pull away for a moment, her eyes were flashing with a lust-filled fire that made me go instantly hard in my pants.

Ruth reached up with both hands grabbing the straps on her designer dress and pulling them down so violently her breasts burst free like candy from an exploding pinata.

"Jesus, Ruth..." I breathed.

"Peter...Take me to bed and fuck me!"

I managed to stumble back toward the bedroom dropping her unceremoniously onto the mattress. She was in my arms again tearing at my shirt that went away in a shower of buttons. Her tongue was all over my chest tracing a line down toward my belt buckle which her nimble fingers took care of shortly after letting my pants slip to the ground. I was utterly at her mercy while she ripped down my boxers and engulfed my cock to the hilt in her warm, wet mouth.

"Oh FUCK! Ruth..." I gasped out trying to stand on knees that were shaking, my heart racing in my chest.

Ruth's head was a blur, the sloshing sounds of her sucking wildly at my penis drowning out my cries. I couldn't recall a woman ever giving me a more frantic, needful blow job. My balls were on fire, semen surging toward the head of my cock with all the force of a flash flood. I was more ready to come than ever before, but I felt strongly that Ruth wanted more than just a throat full of my spunk. It took a supreme effort, but I only managed to head off the imminent eruption by pulling her off me and pushing her back onto the bed.

We fell together with me on top, my hands finding her breasts. The gorgeous nipples that supplanted her rosy-red areolas were harder than I had ever seen them, and Ruth arched her back and squirmed in my arms when I sucked them into my mouth.

"Yes! Peter! Suck my fucking tits! Oh, GOD! I want you inside me! Peter! Oh! Please, Peter! I need to feel you inside me!" she begged.

I got her dress off, tossing it aside, tearing it in the process and hoping it wasn't one of the really expensive ones.

This wasn't a time for foreplay, and it wasn't necessary anyway, Ruth's pussy was pouring like a baby oil fountain. I entered her with a single thrust, burying my cock to the hilt in her quivering pink flesh.

We cried out together at the sheer unbridled pleasure in our joining. Two bodies made one in an instant.

I wasn't inexperienced in bed, that was for sure, so I can honestly say that it had never been like this before, not this intense. Ruth grabbed onto me like she was going to drown in the passion between us and I was her lifeline. Her eyes were rimmed with tears and so filled with emotion; it almost scared me to look into them. We came together and broke apart. The heat was growing with each push and each mating of my body to hers. My balls were surging again, and her vagina was getting tighter.

"Peter...Peter...Oh...Oh...God...Peter...It's never been like this...OH! PETER!"

Ruth's eyes slammed shut, and she cried out my name digging her nails painfully into my back. I felt her body tense up, her pussy gripping my cock over and over, squeezing me.

I answered her in kind, "Oh RUTH!" orgasming so hard inside her my legs shook for hours afterward.

It took a long time for us to come down, for our breathing to return to something like normal. When she opened her gorgeous, dark eyes and looked back into mine again, I knew exactly what I was going to say, and she beat me to it by just a heartbeat.

"I love you, Peter."

"I love you, Ruth."

BACK HOME -

I pulled up in front of my parent's house shutting off the car and taking a deep breath.

My sister's car was in the driveway, and it made me feel slightly better to know that she was still there and hadn't gone back to Dubai yet. I suspected I was going to need her support before all was said and done. The time on my car clock read 5:00 p.m., I had exactly an hour before Ruth was due to arrive.

The walk to my parents front door should have taken a matter of seconds, but I admit I took it slower than usual gathering my thoughts, preparing to make my arguments.

I didn't knock, just went right in like I still lived there, but my parents expected that. My dad was sitting in his usual spot, resting back in his leather reclining chair one hand poised over the remote like someone would steal it if he weren't ever watchful. Susie was comfortably seated opposite of him on the couch, legs crossed, and looking down at the magazine in her lap. I didn't see my mother right off, but given the noise coming from the kitchen, it was obvious where she was at.

"Hey guys," I said shedding my jacket as I walked in.

"Well, look who's back from the land of coconut oil and palm trees," commented Susie with a smile.

She and I had spoken on the phone already, and she knew the real reason I had asked to have another dinner here tonight. I went and sat down next to her, and she placed a hand on mine in a show of support.

"Mom just put a casserole in the oven," offered my dad.

"That's good. Ruth should be here in about an hour."

"Perfect timing then..." he said absently still keeping his eyes on the basketball game in front of him.

Mom walked in the room wiping her hands on the front of her apron.

"Hi, Peter. Isn't Ruth with you? I thought she was coming to dinner too."

"I was telling Dad that she is coming separately. I came straight from work, but I wanted to talk to you guys before she got here anyway."

Dad muted the T.V. glancing over at me. I guess he could hear the unusually serious tone in my voice.

"What's on your mind, Son."

"I wanted to ask you and Mom for something."

"Rent money?" my dad asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No...Not this time. I told you before, my job is going well, and everything is fine on that score."

"That's good to hear."

"There was something else I did want to ask you for, though, and I know you both have to be in agreement on it," I replied taking in my mom with a nod of my head.

"Oh?"

I told them both what I wanted and why. As I expected, my request was not met with universal excitement by others in the room. My mother dropped into a chair by the dining room entrance looking paler than she had when entering the room. My dad hunched forward in his chair looking at me critically.

"Have you thought this through, Son. This is a pretty big step for you to take, and given the circumstances..."

"Let me stop you there," I said cutting him off, "I know every argument you're going to make. I've had them all with myself over the last six months, but if I've learned anything, it's that my life changed on a rainy day in February more than I ever imagined at the time. I don't think I'm the same person I was then. No, that's not really right, I know I'm not the same person. Ruth came into my life and made all the difference for me. She showed me how to find the confidence in myself to succeed just by being confident in me herself. She put her trust in me, believed in me, and I can't say how much that has meant. I know this raises some questions for you, but at the end of the day, I can't picture my life without her in it."

"Oh Lord..." said my mom under her breath.

My dad looked over at her, and their eyes met. I always kind of wondered if my parents shared some sort of telepathy because growing up it always seemed like they could have whole conversations without either of them saying a word. They held each others gaze for several long seconds, and at last, my mom just nodded and looked away.

Dad cleared his throat looking back at me, "I can see how serious you are about this, Peter. I will say that I have my misgivings, and so does your mom, but you're right that you have changed of late for the better. I guess if Ruth was the catalyst for that, then she deserves our trust as well."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 55 milliseconds