Lana and Claire Share Cock Ch. 02

This, of course, was too much not to alert Todd.

First I heard his voice as he shouted, "What the hell?"

I watched, frightened but feeling too much bliss to really care, as he jumped from his chair, and then—

"Ahhh!" he screamed, frantically reaching for his lower back. He froze in his position, screaming every curse word imaginable, but never turning around. And he stayed that way.

I don't think the girls had any idea how close we all came to getting killed.

I forgot about Todd immediately, as Claire had stopped bucking, and I drove into her with one last, deep push. Below, Lana expertly caught my testicles in her mouth and sucked on them as I emptied the last of my cum into her sister. The jizz that couldn't fit into her tight pussy oozed out around the base of my cock and dripped onto Lana's face, but she made no effort to wipe it away, focusing instead on giving my balls a nice tongue massage.

Shortly thereafter, I pulled out, bringing a large gob of cum with me that spilled onto Lana's face and neck. I wasn't sure how much longer Todd's back would keep him stuck out there, so I made for my clothes and hurriedly dressed. But Lana and Claire were too overwhelmed by what had just happened to give Todd a second thought. As I dressed, Claire crawled down to meet Lana eye to eye, and they shared the sperm I had left on Lana's face, tonguing it back and forth, sucking it between their lips, then kissing deeply and swallowing until it was all gone.

But even when it was gone, they continued to lay on the floor, naked and kissing.

Nobody ever checked on Todd. I found out he had hurt his back while fucking a hotdog vendor named Garrett during a lunch break. Lana, the sweet girl she is, was bringing him a homemade lunch and caught the two red-handed. Lana refused to sleep with him until he apologized, which he, of course, refused to do. She was afraid to divorce him, and he made it clear that he wouldn't allow it, anyway. So they were going to move to start over in a place far away, a place where there were no rumors about Todd and his injury.

But when Lana saw how much her sister Claire really cared for her, she decided to leave Todd. After we had all gotten dressed and composed ourselves, Lana and Claire had me unpack all of Todd's things and leave them in the house. Then we packed up the last of Lana's things, and with Todd still stuck in his chair on the back porch—with no idea about what was going on--we took off for Claire's place.

Lana left him a note. I never saw what it said.

On the way to Claire's apartment, the girls laughed about how they had fought over the controlling and abusive Todd, but it took a "young, handsome stud" like me to bring them together.

I laughed, too.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds