• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Landlord Ch. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Landlord Ch. 02

Just like that, in moves obviously well practiced, but enticing nevertheless, Rita lay naked and inviting almost directly underneath Sandee. "What do ya think of 'dat? Is that some .piece of ass, or what? I guess you met my girl, Rita, huh. Now you're gonna get to know her, hah-hah." Joey was both laughing and groaning with his continued exertions and now he was forcing Sandee's face down between Rita's thighs. Rita was toying with the pink folds of her pussy and tweaking the obscenely large nub of her clit. She was thrashing her head side-to-side and gyrating her luscious hips towards Sandee's mouth. She cooed seductively, "go ahead honey, lick my pussy. I've been hot for you since you walked in yesterday. I think we're going to have a great time, the three of us."

Sandee was wide-eyed and amazed beyond belief. She had already swallowed a giant load, had a monstrous cock plowing her vagina, felt that her tits were going to be pulled off her chest, and now this strange, sexy woman was asking for cunnilingus. "C'mon eat me doll. Suck my clit 'til I scream."

Joey roughly encouraged her too, pressing her face into Rita's smooth, obliging twat. "Go on, eat that pussy. I bet that's your first cunt. Taste it bitch, use your tongue and lick that hot box. I want you to eat her pussy while I fuck you." He released the pressure on her neck when he saw it was no longer needed, Sandee was already warming to the task, crawling forward and positioning herself for a comfortable treat. Joey's pleasure and delight were growing to match his penis size.

Sandee was delirious. For the second or third time in 24 hours she was thinking about sex with a woman. This time the stars were all aligned. A willing partner, no conditions or distractions other than Joey The Pig, and a chance to fulfill a hidden fantasy. Joey was a sceavey, perv, but he knew how to trigger her emotions and could manipulate the scene to make it appear casual. This was not her first fuck with Joey and it certainly didn't seem to be the last, either. And Rita was obviously part of the package, whether she had volunteered or been drafted. And both Sandee and Rita were definitely into it. And Sandee had to admit, that for the first time with a woman, Rita was the total deal: gorgeous, sexy and willing. "I can get into this," she mused.

Sandee required no more urging. With her long delicate fingers, she followed Rita's instructions and hesitantly parted the swollen, reddish lips of her mentor's pussy. She never had a bi-experience but there was always a recurring, startling dream about an intruder forcing her to engage in a girl-on-girl tryst with Rachel,(why was it always her teen daughter, she wondered?) She closed her eyes but her face was so close to Rita's pussy, she could feel the warmth and smell the tart, musky odor of this new thrill.

She tentatively reached out her tongue and with the flat, fat side, she traced a slow, deliberate path from the top of her puckered ass to the tip of her hood. Rita squealed and squirmed, guiding her to new discoveries and sensuous pleasures for each. Someone's hand, she wasn't sure who, held her head steady and brushed her excited cheeks against the woman's warm, wet folds. She heard Rita's throaty moans, "that's the spot honey, lick my clit fast with that flat tongue and use your fingers, too."

Joey was near the boiling point too. "Do it slut, c'mon Sandee eat that tight, little cunt. Suck your fingers and poke her in the ass too, she likes that. Stretch her out a little 'cause I'm gonna fuck her ass too. Eat her, whore. Eat her, ughh- I'm cumming, I'm gonna fill you wuth cum." He bellowed in her ear and pounded her hungry cunt, stopping suddenly and shuddering, "Damn that was good, I've gotta rest abit before I do either of you again."

Sandee was momentarily distracted by her dirty imagination and just about to agree with her master when she felt another strong pull on her fraying ponytail. Joey had sat back but kept his shrinking tool in her hot hole, but Rita's pussy was bucking like a wild mustang. Sandee suddenly realized that her two fingers were up to the webbing in the woman's ass. "Fuck yeah...that's it hon... eat me...eat me!" She let loose a deafening shriek and Sandee matched it with one of her own, as she felt her first powerful orgasm as the result of a threesome.

They collapsed together in a cozy lump of naked, heaving flesh. Gradually they began to disentangle. Small kisses and gentle pats followed. Towels and drinks were distributed so that they could use Joey's private four-person hot tub. Timid laughter and small talk began as they strolled casually naked, into the bathroom. Joey asked, "so how did you like fuckn' a chick at the same time I did you?"

Rita piped in also, "did you like that honey, next time we can bring out some toys?"

Sandee looked shyly at Rita, felt Joey's strong hand cupping her ass-cheek, and then strummed her sore, sticky snatch. "That was fun for the first time, I was a little nervous, but then I enjoyed it. I think I can probably get used to this. I'd like to have my pussy licked too." Rita and Joey exchanged smiles.

Joey barked, "nice. That's good. I hear you got a good lookn' daughter,too!"

THE END

VOTES AND COMMENTS WELCOME

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Landlord Ch. 02
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds