• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Laura, Tammy, And Mom

Laura, Tammy, And Mom

12

LAURA, TAMMY, AND MOM

INCEST: Roommate and her mom seduce Laura.

Author's note: This story includes some mother-daughter sexual activity. Anyone who finds this to be offensive should seek out another story to read.

LAURA'S STORY

Tammy, my college roommate, and I often talked about sex during our down time. We'd even watched a couple of porn movies together. I'd never before had sex with another woman, but after watching women get in on in the movies I was curious. More than curious. I was highly turned on by it. One day Tammy let it slip to me that she'd tried it a couple of times and found it to be the hottest thing she'd ever done--much hotter than watching it in a movie, and even hotter than fucking a guy.

That made me even more curious and more hot for it. I began to fantasize about it, and began to look at Tammy as more than a roommate--though I was still afraid to admit it. Big, tall, blonde, Tammy was several inches taller than me with nice full boobs, and a large, but firm, bubble butt to match, while I was a petite redhead with small tits. I had a nice tight ass, but not as full as Tammy's was. I admired the way she was so filled out compared to me.

Tammy's mom lived in a town only an hour away from campus, and so Tammy went home to visit her almost every weekend. On weekends when she was home visiting her mom, I would think about all the sex we talked about, and some of the naughty movies we'd seen, and I would play with myself while fantasizing about how nice it would feel to be able to fondle Tammy's tits and ass, and maybe doing a 69. But then, after coming, I'd feel guilty about having masturbated over my roommate.

And so it was.

Then one Friday I came back to our dorm room after classes. Tammy had already left to go visit her mother as usual but she had left something on my bed. It was printed pages off of her computer. There was a sticky note on the top of the front page. I picked the stack of papers up off my bed and read the note. "Got this off the net. Thought you'd like it. Love, Tammy."

It turned out that it was a sex story. I looked at the title: "Mom teaches Daughter the pleasures of Lesbian Sex."

I felt like I'd been struck by lightning. I trembled all over. Mother-daughter stuff. I didn't want to get into that. Incest? That was a bit too much for me.

I took a deep breath, and holding the pages at arms length by thumb and forefinger as if they were coated with leprosy while turning my blushing face away lest I be tempted to read even one word of such an outrageously naughty story, I stepped over to Tammy's bed and dropped it. I'd have to have a talk with her Monday when she came back before she goes off the deep end--and takes me with her.

Unable to focus on my studies, I went to a movie theatre to watch a comedy so as to clear my mind of all the nasty thoughts that the title of Tammy's story threatened to bring to my mind. But when I returned to my dorm room, I had trouble sleeping. I tossed and turned most of the night away. Some little voice inside of me kept telling me that "the mother-daughter sex story is only a few feet away. All you have to do is turn on the light and read it. It won't hurt anything to just read a little story. It's there, just waiting for you."

When I finally did get to sleep I had nothing but erotic dreams about Tammy, about tits and cunts, tongues and delicate hands all over my body--and yes, some wild vignettes about mothers and daughters getting it on with each other.

The next morning when I got up I was feeling rather randy, of course. I knew that I just had to read that naughty story Tammy had left for me--but I had some work I had to do in the Library, so the story would have to wait. I dressed real sexy with white silk panties, a bright red micro mini so short that just about any bending over or sitting movement would expose my panties. A tight fitting T-shirt on top and a pair of 3-inch pumps completed my outfit. Needless to say I got lots of stares from both guys and girls on my way to the library--all of which made me feel that much hotter.

Problem was, in the library I couldn't concentrate. I felt tingles all over. I felt like I was trembling all the time. I just couldn't get the thought of the naughty story that Tammy had left me out of my mind. By lunch time, I'd given up on trying to study, so I went to the campus food court for a quick meal and returned to my room. Most of the other girls in the dorm had left for the weekend, or were getting ready to go on dates for the evening, so I had the place pretty much to myself. I knew what I had to do if I was ever going to get any sleep that night, and if I was ever going to be able to concentrate on my studies again.

Trembling all over more violently than before, I locked the door to my room and stepped gingerly over to Tammy's bed where I'd left that... that story. With every inch of my skin prickling up and down my body, and with my hands shaking uncontrollably I reached down and picked it up. The mere touch of the paper to my fingers felt like I'd grabbed a hot poker. My hands were shaking so bad that I almost dropped it before my wobbly knees carried me to the easy chair where I plopped down and began reading.

My nipples sprung to attention and began tenting my shirt before I'd finished the first paragraph. And the way the material of my shirt caressed my nips as they expanded added to my over-all erotic mood. As I read on I felt my panties getting wetter and wetter. Before I knew it my left hand had snuck up between my legs and up under my skirt so I could play with my panty-covered cunt while reading the story.

So there I was, holding the printed out story with one hand shaking the pages so bad I could hardly read, while stroking my pussy with the other. Before I got half way through I was shaking so bad I had dropped the story and was fondling my tits with my right hand while my left worked furiously on my cunt. I bucked and thrashed in the chair. Muffled moans escaped my throat.

After I came, I stood up and looked in the full-length mirror. Seeing how slutty I looked with my still very erect nipples poking out my T-shirt and my skimpy skirt still hiked up so high that I could see the bottom inch or so of my panties with the nice wet spot very visible--the evidence of my horniness and my orgasm--all turned me on all over again. Imagining that I was Tammy or another girl looking at the image in the mirror, I licked my lips and played with my tits. Then I pulled my skirt up a bit higher to see how wet my panties were.

They were sopping which I thought that was real sexy. I reached up under my skirt and pulled my panties down and stepped out of them. I sat back down and with the half-finished story sitting on my lap I held my soaked panties up in front of my face and imagined that they were the panties worn by one of the sexy women in the naughty story. I sniffed at the still-warm cunt juice soaking my panties, then imagining that another woman (a mommy figure, blush!) was wearing the panties as I kissed them and licked them. That made me so fucking hot again I had to finish reading the story. I sucked my wet panties into my mouth so I could taste cunt while reading the story.

Finally I was able to finish the story while masturbating, and had a nice second cum. After my orgasm died down I stripped completely and took a shower. But the shower didn't still my horniness as I couldn't get that mother-daughter story out of my mind. After drying off I grabbed Tammy's pillow and arranged it and my own pillow strategically on my bed. Then I placed a chair right at the foot of the bed and sat the story on it. Then I laid down so I could hump my cunt into one pillow and rub my throbbing erect nipples against the other while reading the story again--all the while imaging that I was laying on top of a mother-daughter team of sexpots.

I came two more times that way before I could relax enough to go to the cafeteria for dinner, and get some studying done before falling asleep--and a very full, pleasant sleep it was.

Tammy didn't come back to school until Monday morning so I had another evening to once again read the naughty mother-daughter sex story she had left me and masturbate over it. We didn't get a chance to talk until Monday night.

Tammy kicked off the talk. Did you get a chance to read that sexy story I left for you?"

"Yeah."

"Well, did you like it?"

"Fuck yeah. It made me cum and cum and cum!" I couldn't believe that shy little me had answered so brazenly. What ever happened to my distaste of incest?

"Wonderful!" Tammy said, clapping her hands and giggling. "Maybe sometime we can read some more stories like that... together."

Secretly I was hoping that Tammy would take the initiative and do it to me right then and there. I was so fucking horny for girl-girl fun. But Tammy didn't seem inclined to go that far. She didn't bring the matter of that story up again. Until...

Tammy seemed to be pretty well engrossed in her studies, but later in the week she told me that that coming weekend her mom would be gone. "So," she said, "why don't you come home with me this Friday and we can spend the weekend reading some more naughty stories together like the one I gave you last Friday and we can look at some porn on the net, movies and pics and all that and have lots and lots of fun."

"Sure," I said, feeling my pussy getting wet. I wanted to say why wait for the weekend? but I didn't have the courage for that.

The rest of the week we both worked real hard to get ahead on our homework so we'd be completely free for the weekend.

Friday finally came around and I was so excited I could hardly sit still through my classes. Finally by three all my classes were over so I rushed back to the dorm to shower and change. Tammy was already there waiting for me as her classes finished before mine did. Seeing her standing there in front of the mirror in a white T-shirt mini made me want to dive right in. As she combed her long blonde hair, her skirt lifted enough I could see part of her great bubble ass. With each movement of her arms, her huge tits rippled making my pussy gush. Her erect nipples poking out her T-shirt mini told me that she was also already turned on. Is she thinking about seducing me? I certainly hoped so.

It was also obvious that she wasn't wearing either panties or a bra underneath which I found to be daring and exciting. As I ripped my clothes off in preparing to shower I noticed that she was looking at me through the mirror while combing her hair. That gave me enough encouragement that I was able to give her firm, round ass a little smack as I walked to step into the shower.

"Ooooh," she giggled. "Be careful. You might turn me on so much I might rape you right here."

"I should be so lucky," I said with a giggle as I turned on the shower.

Needless to say the shower didn't do much to cool me off. After showering, I too wore a T-shirt mini. I admired myself in the mirror--and liked the way Tammy looked at me as I did. I teasingly wriggled my ass a little while looking at her reflection in the mirror. Then giggling we both slipped on our pumps and headed for her car.

As we drove the forty some miles to Tammy's house we sat in a way that our skirts were hiked so high that had anyone who stood at the window while the car was stopped at a stoplight and peeked in they could have seen portions of our glistening pussies--a daring thought that turned us both on more than we already were. We also talked dirty during the drive--about some of the porn flicks we'd seen and erotic stories we'd read, especially the mother-daughter one Tammy had given to me--all of which kept both of our honey pots boiling.

As soon as we arrived we rushed into Tammy's house, and into her mom's office where the desktop computer with the large screen was. We pulled up a piano bench so we could both have equal line of sight to the computer screen--while sitting oh, so deliciously close that our bare thighs were touching each other.

We were both so friggin hot from talking dirty all the way here that we could barely sit still. We started looking at porn and reading naughty mother-daughter stories and getting each other higher than a kite. The knowledge that this was Tammy's mom's office and her mom's computer added an element of risk and excitement to it. What if Tammy's mom noticed that someone (her own daughter and me) had been looking at porn on her computer? The danger of that turned me on even more, for some strange reason. My pussy was so wet I could smell it--and so was Tammy's as I could smell her tangy odor mixing with mine and was sure she could do the same. All of which turned me on and on and on.

As we looked at the porn. Tammy kept making comments about the women in the pics, and what she'd like to do with them. Her dirty talk made me so fucking hot I was speachless. Then Tammy clicked on a pic that showed a small breasted petite girl like me and a taller, more voluptuous one with huge tits. The smaller girl was sucking one of the tits of the larger girl and fondling her ass and cunt, while the larger girl teased the erect nipples of the smaller one.

"Look there's a couple of girls just like us," Tammy said, laying her hand high up on my inner thigh sending bolts of electricity through me, "see how sexy they are together?"

"Ummmmm, fuck, yeah," I managed to say with dry mouth. "I wish that was us. I've been wanting to play with your tits for a long time."

"Me too." Tammy giggled as she grabbed both of my hands and brought them up to her tits. Then she put one arm around my shoulders to play with my left tit while her right hand played with my right tit--and I played with hers.

Soon we had each other's tops off so we could fondle each other all the better. And, oh, my God, what that did for my cunt!

Then Tammy clicked on to another pic. This one of a young petite girl, and an older voluptuous woman, facing each other, and fingering each other's pussies--the younger girl's face buried in the tits of the older woman.

"Look," Tammy said, "some mommy-daughter porn! Isn't that hot?"

"G-g-g-gosh! Fuck, yeah!"

"Why don't you and I do a little role-playing. Let's you and I play mother-daughter sex just like they're doing," Tammy whispered so wetly, and sexily in my ear--her lips grazing my earlobes. "I can be the mommy and you can be the naughty little 18-year-old girl--just like in that story we read."

And the touch of her lips, her sexy voice, and naughty words set me to trembling.

Tammy stuck her hand up between my legs and cupped my gushing pussy. "Gotchya" She giggled.

"Ummmm," I said, giggling. Then I stuck my hand up between her legs and under her tiny skirt to grope her pussy. "Got you too." The heat, and wetness of her naked cunt sent thrills all through my body.

And so, there we were playing with each other's cunts while looking at porn. I was so engrossed in fingering Tammy and looking at the porn that at first I didn't hear the sound of footsteps entering the room. Never felt that sensation of being watched.

But Tammy suddenly stopped fingering me and turned around to look. "Oh, hi mom!" She said.

And I froze. Oh my God, we've been caught! I wanted to hide somewhere, become invisible. Bowing my head and flicking my hair over the front of my face as if to hide behind it, I slowly turned to see what Tammy's mom looked like and what sort of expression she had on her face.

I had expected to see a stern, rebuking look. Instead what I saw shocked me to my core. Standing at the doorway was the sexiest looking woman I'd ever seen. The resemblance to Tammy was most obvious--except that she was just a larger version of same. She was a couple inches taller than Tammy, had broader, rounder hips, and bigger tits--as if that was even possible.

The face was Tammy's, except for a few crows feet on either side of her eyes, and ruby red lips that were just a tad fuller. That beautiful Tammy-like face was framed by the same long, blonde hair that Tammy had. She wore a white, button down blouse with enough buttons undone to expose ample, inviting cleavage. At first I thought that she was not wearing a bra because her erect nipples were poking right through the thin material of her blouse. And the thought that this ravishingly beautiful, sexy older woman might have been sexually aroused by watching her daughter and me added to my shock, and excitement.

The sexiness of her shapely legs were accentuated by the black high heels and beige stockings she wore. The tight black skirt she wore would have been short enough to expose her garter straps almost to her hips were it not for...

What really got to me was the fact that she had a hand up her skirt playing with her pussy, while her other hand was teasing one of her erect nipples through her blouse. And the activity of her hand up her skirt had hiked the front of her skirt up high enough I could see her white panties--white panties that were sopping wet where her hand was rubbing.

Her lips were pursed into the sexiest smile I've ever seen, and her sweet tongue was licking those full lips as she looked at us. And, the fact that this incredibly sexy older woman had been standing there playing with herself while watching her own daughter and I play with each other just totally fried me.

As Tammy got up to greet her mom, her mom said, "Oh, honey, you don't need to stop. You two look so cute and sexy together, I could almost cum just from watching you."

"Oh, naughty, naughty mommy," Tammy said with a giggle as she embraced her mom.

I watched, both shocked and fascinated, as mother and daughter embraced each other, their huge, sexy tits rubbing together. I trembled with forbidden excitement as they drew their faces together. And then they were kissing, lips to lips. And then Tammy's mom's tongue did an erotic dance across her daughter's lips--and it made my own lips tingle as if it were happening to me.

Their kisses soon became more and more frantic with both mother and daughter giving each other lots of tongue, making each other's cheeks bulge out as each tried to outdo the other. At the same time they began fondling each other, their hands running up and down each other's bodies, playing with their butt cheeks and fondling each other's tits.

And there I sat, getting more and more completely fried out of my fucking mind with each passing second as mother and daughter face-fucked each other and fondled each other. It was the most erotic thing I've ever seen in real life. It made me think about all the mother-daughter sex stories Tammy and I had read together--only this was much better because this wasn't just a story of someone's fantasy, nor was it a staged porn flick.

This was real. I was watching a real mother and real daughter getting in on right in front of me, only a few feet away--so close I could smell both of their pussies boiling over with hot, sexy, girl juice, all of which intoxicated me and made me even hotter and hornier than I already was.

Tammy broke away from her mom's French kissing to say, "Mommy, I think Laura is ready to have some fun."

"Oh she is, now is she?" Tammy's mom smiled so sexily at me while looking me over in a way that made me tremble all over. My whole being turned to mush.

Tammy turned to me and said, "Laura, come and meet my mom."

Tammy reached down, grabbed my hand and pulled me up off the piano bench--though my knees were shaking so bad I could hardly stand. The next thing I knew I was standing right in front of Tammy's tall, voluptuous mom, her tits practically in my face. Her exotic perfume enveloped me and made me feel like I was being invited to become a part of her.

Tammy, standing directly behind me, placed her hands on my butt and pushed me ever closer to her mom. She whispered into my ear, "Mom and I have been doing sex together ever since I turned 18, isn't that hot?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Laura, Tammy, And Mom

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds