Laura, Tammy, And Mom

I was too speechless and dry of mouth to say anything. Still smiling at me, Tammy's mom reached her hands up to caress my face. "What beautiful red hair you have," she said as she ran her hands through it. "And all those sweet little freckles on your face, so lovely, so cute." She caressed my face some more.

I just stood there like a dumb statue, too stunned to move or say anything. But I sure enjoyed what was happening with Tammy rubbing her erect nipples on my back, fondling my butt and whispering dirty things in my ear about how her and her mom always watched porn together and had fantasized about doing things with me--and at the same time her mom was sweet talking me and caressing my face and hair.

Her mom lowered her hands from my face to my tits. "You are so right, Tammy," she said, "your friend has such sweet little pert titties." She took both my nipples between her thumbs and forefingers and began teasing them, tugging on them this way and that. And her efforts sent wave after wave of electric excitements throughout my body. But what she said next really blew me away.

"Would you like to play being a daughter of mine?"

Tammy whispered in my ear again, "Mom really gets off when I call her mommy, instead of mom. She wants you to do the same. You can be her naughty little eighteen-year-old, and I'll be your older sister, and we can all have so much fun playing mommy-daughter games."

"S-s-s-sure," I said.

"Sure what?" Tammy's mom said.

"Sure, mommy."

"There, that's better," she said taking my face between her hands holding it firm while she planted a sexy kiss right on my lips.

I shuddered all over. Then the next thing I knew her tongue was fucking itself between my lips sending me to new heights.

Meanwhile Tammy was pressing her hot crotch into my pert ass and rubbing her tits against my back. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her mom's tits while her mom was face fucking me. And OMG what a sensation--being sandwiched by a mother-daughter pair. Tammy's mom then drew away from our kiss and with my face still between her hands guided my face into her bosom.

"Oh mommy, mommy, mommy," I moaned while kissing, and fondling her huge tits. She caressed my hair then toyed with my nipples while Tammy fingered my pussy while humping her horny cunt against my ass.

My hands didn't know whether to fondle "mommy's" tits, or her ass, so I just tried to do it all. All three of us were writhing our bodies together in one hot girl-girl, mother-daughter group grope.

Then Tammy's mom said, "Why don't all three of us step into mommy's bedroom and have some real fun?"

Tammy and her mom took me by my hands and led me into "mommy's" bedroom. The sweet, mixed aroma of our three perfumes added to the feminine beauty and mystic of what was about to happen.

In the center of the room was a large king-sixed bed. A large dresser drawer sat against one of he walls. The several sex toys and lesbian DVDs sitting on her dresser drawer told me that this woman was serious about her sexual urges and didn't give a damn who knew--which I thought was incredibly exciting.

Tammy's mom sat on the edge of the bed, her skirt sliding up to her ass and exposing all of her luscious long legs and the wet crotch of her white panties. She spread her legs apart and patted the small space of bed in front of her cunt and between her thighs. "Come here Laura sweetie, and sit between mommy's legs."

I gladly obeyed, lifting my T-shirt mini up so I could press my naked ass snug up against her hot cunt. Her heat and wetness against my naked butt kept my pussy a gurgling. She squeezed the inside of her nylon enshrouded legs against the outsides of mine which felt like heaven.

Putting her arms around me and up the front of my T-shirt mini, Tammy's mom caressed my little titties while her daughter stood directly in front of us smiling down at me. Tammy's mom kissed my ear and whispered so sexily, "now be a nice little 18-year-old girl for mommy and play with your loving sister for me."

Giggling, Tammy moved in real close, pressing in between my legs. I fondled the backs of her thighs and ran my hands up under her skirt to play with her ass.

Tammy's mom rubbing her tits against my back while teasing my nipples whispered into my ear. "That's a sweet little mommy's girl, playing with your sister's ass like that. Now mommy want's to see her little girl play with her other daughter's pussy--like this." She slid a hand down to between my legs and slipped a finger into my cunt.

I let out a gasp of pleasure "Oh! Yes, mommy." The sound of those words coming out of my lips added to the kinkiness of the situation as I began rubbing and fingering Tammy's wet cunt while Tammy moaned and played with her own nipples.

"Ummmm," Tammy's mom whispered, licking my ear again. "Such a good little girl you are. It makes mommy so hot, so fucking hot, to see her little girls playing with each other like that and having so much fun--such nice, good sex fun."

And I thought that was so fucking cool, feeling Tammy's hot cunt juices flow onto my hand while my juices flowed onto her mom's hand playing with my cunt.

"See how much Tammy enjoys what you're doing to her," her mom said. "Now I want to see you show her a real good time. Stick your face up her skirt and show mommy you really know how to make a pussy feel good."

Having never eaten pussy before in my life, my heart pounded in my chest as if it were trying to launch itself into my throat with each heart beat as I ran my hands up the backs of Tammy's luscious legs and began to lower my face towards her crotch area. Could I really go down on another girl?

Yessss! I told myself. I was so fucking turned on by everything Tammy and I had been doing, and by all the mommy-daughter play Tammy and her real mom had been doing there was no way I could stop from doing what I was about to do. Besides, the sexuality of Tammy's mom was so overpowering there was no way in hell I could not obey any command given by her.

My hands up Tammy's skimpy skirt, I firmly grabbed her butt cheeks and pulled her closer to me while nuzzling my face up her skirt. I inhaled her musky sex letting it become a part of me--as if it were a part of my own gushing volcano. Extending my tongue out I begin licking up and down her slit, teasing her clit on each upstroke. OMG I'm eating pussy, real live pussy for the first time in my life instead of just fantasizing about it!

"That's it, that's it," Tammy's mom said as she continued teasing my cunt and my tits. "Lick it, suck it, eat it, just like in the porn flicks I know you and Tammy have been watching... so show me you've learned something from them. Show me what a nasty, naughty, sexy little daughter you can be for me."

By now Tammy was moaning and playing with her own tits while humping her cunt into my face. I squeezed her ass all the harder and mashed my face in her pussy, rubbing my nose against her clit and fucking my tongue up as high into her as I could. And all the while her sexy mom continued rubbing her erect nipples against my back, playing with my tits and cunt, and whispering dirty, incestuous things into my ear.

Tammy's body was thrashing and humping uncontrollably now as she went into orgasm spilling her sex juices into my loving mouth.

As soon as Tammy was spent, her mom said to me, "turn around now, dear, and sit on mommy's lap so I can kiss you for being such a good little girl." She helped me situate myself so I was facing her straddling one of her legs. "That's a good girl, now, mommy want's to kiss you so I can taste my daughter's sex on your lips." She grabbed my face between her hands and let her tongue dance back and forth across my lips, then she mashed her mouth to mine. Her long, hot tongue immediately slipped between my lips as she greedily lapped up all of her daughter's juices.

Tammy sat next to her mom and joined in, making a three-way kiss--all three of our tongues flicking every which way.

Tammy's mom then had all three of us stand up, and the two of them worked on me. They kissed me, licked me, fondled me, and teased me while removing the little clothes I had on. When I was completely naked they pressed their bodies against me and we had a group grope. It was so fucking hot rubbing my naked body against their sexily clothed bodies. And me, in the middle of a mother-daughter sandwich. A real NFCMD rub fest.

And then, Tammy and her mom were going at each other so hot and heavy I just sat down on the bed to watch. As they kissed and made out and fondled each other I watched mesmerized--a real live mother-daughter sex scene. I played with myself as they undressed each other and sucked each other's titties. Soon they were on the rug 69ing each other. I got so hot watching them that I came the same time they did.

"That was so fucking hot, you guys," I said after they had come down from the clouds.

Tammy grinned at me. "First time you'd ever seen real mother-daughter sex in real life, wasn't it, Laura?"

"Fuck yeah. Much better than just watching it in the pornos. It made me cum, just watching you."

"Well, we're glad you liked it so much," Tammy's mom said as she got up and stepped into me, her huge tits jiggling. She pushed me back down on the bed climbing on top of me. She smothered me with her tits and rubed her hot cunt--wet with her's and her daughter's juices--all over my cunt and lower abdomen.

Then she rolled over, pulling me on top of her saying, "I want you to sit on my face. I've been dying to taste your hot little ginger snatch ever since my daughter told me about you."

Giggling I stood up on the bed preparing to position myself over her face so as to be able to look at her voluptuous body while she at me out.

"No," she said. "Face the other way."

"Like this?" I said as I positioned myself facing the other way.

"Yes, that's it. Now, Tammy, you come and stand over my head right in front of Laura."

"Good, now Laura, now lower yourself onto my face so I can watch you eating my Tammy out while you fuck my face."

I held on to Tammy's hips as I lowered myself towards her mom's face. Almost there her tongue shot out an began lapping at my dripping slit sending new thrills throughout my body.

And then I was sitting on her face with her tongue crammed up my pussy and her nose pushing my clit upwards.

"My God! Fuckckck!" I almost screamed as Tammy's mom's tongue and lips ravaged my pussy. For the first time in my life someone's eating my pussy and its my roommate's mom! So fucking hot!

For the first time in my life someone's eating my pussy and it's my roommate's mom! So fuckin' hot!

The pleasure was indescribable as the hot fire of cunt fun rippled through my entire body like a bolt of lightning.

I inhaled the tangy peanut butter and tuna aroma of Tammy's slobbering pussy only an inch from my face, and grabbing her butt almost violently I mashed my face into her cunt while fucking my hot cauldron against her mom's face.

"Nghghghgh," I moaned into Tammy's tempting cunt mashing itself into my face as I bucked and thrashed on her mom's face.

I was so friggin' fried that I cam twice without even beginning to think about pulling my horny cunt away from what Tammy's mom was doing to it--while I tried to do the same to Tammy.

I felt Tammy trembling and shaking in my grasp as she gushed a new splash of hot girl cum all over my face. Tammy's cum touched off my own third orgasm on her mom's face.

Tammy and I then both collapsed against her mom's body as we came down from our orgasms.

We fell into a three-way kiss exchanging cum juices, then Tammy and I both went to work on her mom. Both of us got down between her legs, to pleasure her. While I sucked on her clit, Tammy licked her mom's cunt. Then we traded places, edging her a bit. As soon as we felt her start to cum, we'd trade places again,

"Awwwwwfuck, yesssss!" Tammy's mom said, "both my daughters' beautiful faces between my legs. Mommy's hottest fucking dream.

She wrapped her long legs around us locking us in her fleshy, but heavenly prison. We had no choice now but to bring her all the way off. We doubled our sucking and licking efforts.

"Nghghghghfuckckckck!" She moaned and screamed. As she went into orgasm her thrashing and bucking almost broke our necks.

Then, all was quiet. We all three cuddled for a while, and then...

Another round of orgasms and we paused for dinner, then back to the bedroom we went for more lesbian fun.

We spent the rest of the evening enjoying Lesbian three-somes in every imaginable position until we fell asleep exhausted.

Needless to say I became a regular weekend visitor, along with Tammy, to her mom's place.

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds