Lauren Cohan: The Walking Slut

"Ooooh!" Lauren grunted as she felt how Pedro timed his thrusts carefully with the shudders that made her cunt clench, slowly fucking her from below with long, drawn out strokes. Her arms felt too weak to hold herself up so she leaned forward against the older man's chest, wrapping her arms around him and giving up all control, allowing him to have his way with her.

Pedro didn't use force, instead he relied purely on his skill as he fucked her. He felt how over-sensitive her supple flesh was and used his experience to multiply her pleasure. His fingers dug deeply into her butt, holding her in position, leaving him in full control as he savored her reactions, relishing the way her naked tits pushed against his chest, her arms limply wrapped around him.

"Ohgod... oh... oooh!" Lauren couldn't believe it. She was just calming down from her second orgasm, still basking in the intense pleasure that radiated from her cunt, but now she realized as she came down that Pedro's actions already caused another powerful knot to build up in her tummy. She closed her eyes, listening to her own panting grunts of pleasure as she lay draped across this much older man, allowing him to use her in this delectable way.

Pedro smiled, momentarily letting go of her butt cheek to deliver another stinging spank which Lauren quitted with a light squeal. He looked into the room's mirror, taking in the sight of the brunette beauty straddling him, her head resting on his shoulder, her luxurious curls messily pouring over her shoulders. He watched his hands spread her tight butt obscenely wide, blatantly exposing Lauren's puckered, pink asshole and showing off how his girl-juice soaked cock thrust into her vagina, her tender folds wrapped tightly around him. He listened to her moans and swears and he slowly, gradually increased his pace, slowly giving his thrust more speed.

"Fuck... Ohgod... I... I'm going... going to... cum!!" Lauren mewled barely able to hold on to Pedro's broad shoulders as she was plowed from below. Her mouth hung agape as she felt his teeth dig into the soft skin of her shoulder, almost drawing blood. She couldn't believe how this man was literally screwing her brains out.

"Oh... fuck my cunt... oh... yes... OH... OOOOOOOOH!" Stars danced in front of her eyes as she came hard, for the third time within the last half hour. She had never thought something could hurt and yet feel so good at the same time when her already sore muscles tensed, gripping his cock tightly in another release while her fingernails once more raked into his back, leaving another set of claw marks as Pedro buried himself once again balls deep inside her, filling her completely with his cock while she came, letting her ride this one out.

After what felt like an eternity of twitches and shudders Lauren came down. She felt powerless, her head spinning, her limbs like jelly, yet she felt a wide smile on her face as she still lay on top of her lover, who let her have her moment, only his hands gently kneading her buttocks.

He gave her a few seconds more before he moved, gripping her butt tightly. Lauren gasped with shock as the man stood up, lifting her into the air, which caused his cock to sink even deeper into her pussy. Automatically she felt her legs wrap around his hips, her ankles interlocking behind him to keep her up while she grabbed his shoulders tightly again. "Wha... what are you doing?" she panted, her breath still ragged.

Pedro ignored her and Lauren slightly bounced up and down as he walked, carrying her across the room while his cock was still lodged inside her sensitive cunt, sending shivers through her body. She didn't know what he planned and just trusted him, enjoying the feeling of his strong, sweaty chest pressed against her naked boobs. Then she let out a shriek of surprise when all of a sudden the cool glass of the room's big window pressed against her bare back as Pedro roughly pushed her up against it, grabbing her wrists and loosening her arms around his shoulders, then he pinned them against the window above her head back to look her in her eyes, her lithe frame now only held up by their joined waists and her legs wrapped around him.

Lauren stared at him with wide eyes, his hands still tight around her wrists as he smirked at her. "Who would have thought that Lauren Cohan was such an eager slut..."

Lauren gasped, horrified at the revelation that she was absolutely not anonymous here, that Pedro knew fully well who she was. Panicking she opened her mouth, but just as she was about to say something Pedro quickly pulled back, then slammed his cock back into her roughly. Her mouth gaped and instead of words all that came out was a whine as the man began to fuck her once again.

This time Pedro wasn't pacing himself, wasn't holding back! This time he fucked her hard with swift, brutal thrusts, pummeling her cunt!

Lauren's body bucked against the onslaught, her back arching as her pussy was attacked by punishing thrusts, she heard herself scream at the top of her lungs with every hard, quick thrust. She tried to form words, but every time she tried to collect herself enough mentally to speak her mind was once again rattled by the battering her cunt was receiving. Never in her life had Lauren been fucked this hard! And... she loved it! "YEEEAAHHH! FUCK ME! YESSS! OHGOOOOOOD!" Before she knew it every worrying thought was gone from her head, blasted to pieces by his cock and there was nothing but pure pleasure.

Pedro's grin almost looked like a snarl as he pounded the actress. He had counted on the shock to work in his favor, the adrenaline to make it an even more intense experience for her and it had worked brilliantly. She got off immensely to the rough treatment, obviously loving to get slammed like this. Her eyes were squeezed shut and her mouth hung wide open as she took what he dished out, her firm tits jiggling rapidly with each thrust, his ballsack smacking against her tiny asshole again and again.

"Fucking whore!" he hissed. He took both of her wrists in his left hand, which left his right hand free while Lauren was still pinned with her arms above her head and he immediately took advantage of this, delivering a hard, open-handed smack to her cheek.

The shock of being hit in the face made Lauren's eyes fly open, but before she could protest she realized how good the pain felt and her protest turned into a euphoric grin. "YESS! C'MON! SLAP ME! PUNISH ME!" she squealed and Pedro obliged to her wish, delivering slap after slap to the beauty's cheeks, making her head fly from side to side and her skin flush.

"Fuck..." the old man hissed as he felt his balls begin to tighten. He knew this time there was nothing he could do to stop himself. He would cum! He slapped Lauren's face again, harder this time, before he mobilized his last energies to pound the sexy bitch into oblivion. His hips were a blur as he displayed almost superhuman stamina, punishing the actress' tight fuckhole with quick, powerful thrusts, sending her to heaven one last time.

"OH! OOH! OHGOD! I'M GONNA CU..." Lauren's scream of pleasure was cut short when Pedro's right hand wrapped around her slender throat, his fingers forcefully squeezing her windpipe shut. She stared at him, her mouth flapping open as he choked her, denying her oxygen as he fucked the hell out of her. For a second fear set in, but then the delectable high of the asphyxiation washed through her body, releasing another powerful orgasm.

This time her vision went completely blank as she was pounded into pleasure. Her legs convulsed, pulling Pedro deep into her as she came. Her wide, green eyes rolled in their sockets, glassed over, not seeing a thing before she became cross-eyed. Her tongue lolled out of her mouth, giving her red face a dumbfounded expression as she came. It seemed the orgasms he gave her became more and more intense every time!

The inner muscles of that sweet, pink cunt convulsed around Pedro's cock, milking him for all he was worth and this was too much. With a guttural grunt the older man's whole body clenched, his dick buried balls-deep in that exquisite pussy, and he let loose, shooting his thick load deep into her.

Lauren's brain was flooded with endorphins, but through that high she felt with explicitness how her pussy was filled up with the man's sperm. She let out a silent gasp as yet after yet of hot, sticky jizz was squirted into her belly, a load so big she felt as if it should make her tummy distend. And somehow this dirty feeling, being inseminated by a man old enough to be her father, who had tricked his way into her knickers, whose balls pressed snugly against her butthole, made the whole experience even better, her orgasm even stronger.

The two of them stood like this for a minute, Pedro pinning her against the window, Lauren with her legs wrapped around him, and both of them tried to catch their breath as they came down. Pedro's hand around her graceful throat loosened, allowing her to breathe. Tomorrow she would probably have a bruise on her neck, but neither of them cared about that for now.

Finally Lauren had collected herself enough to speak up. "You..." she swallowed as she realized how hoarse she sounded, "You know who I am!"

It felt surreal to her as she looked in his dimly-lit face, his cock still buried inside her to the hilt. Now that her orgasm slowly washed away the whole situation dawned on her. He knew who she was. She was naked, his cum filling her cunt, in his suite, and he knew exactly who she was. Fear rose in her tummy as she realized that he now had her in the palm of his hand. A story like that... it could ruin her!

Pedro, for the first time however, didn't look like a man in control, instead he had a sheepish smile on his face. "Yeah... I am sorry about that..."

Lauren frowned. She knew that he knew what the situation was, that he was the one calling the shots, that he could say or demand anything... "Let me down!" she croaked and he obliged immediately, letting go of her and stepping back. She gasped as his cock slipped from her folds, her nether lips quickly growing tight again to keep the huge load inside her. She tried to stand, leaned against the window, but her legs felt wobbly and she slipped down the glass into a cowering position in front of him. Her heart raced in fear as she heard him speak up again.

"Look, Lauren, I am sorry that I tricked you... that I pretended not to know who you are!" he apologized, "I figured if I had revealed that I would just be another fan to you..."

She looked up. He seemed really uneasy at this point. "Why did you act as if you thought I was a hooker?" she asked, "You could have just hit on me like I was some normal girl..."

Pedro shrugged. "If you thought that I thought you were a hooker I figured there would be no way you could suspect that I was only pretending. Nobody who knows who you are would mistake you for a whore..."

Lauren frowned. "That is crazy! A horrible plan..."

He scoffed. "It definitely was! But, well... it worked!"

Despite herself Lauren had to laugh, in spite of its potential fatality the comedy of the situation wasn't lost on her. For a second she pondered. Pedro didn't seem to want to blackmail or force her into anything. A lot of men would have taken advantage of the situation, would have pressed for money or further sexual favors, however, she was not clear on Pedro's motives. "What happens now?"

Now it was his turn to frown. "What do you mean?"

"What will I have to do to make this go away?"

His eyes widened. "Oh my god, no! I... I'm sorry... I didn't... I don't... You can go, of course!"

Lauren looked up into his eyes. He seemed genuinely shocked at the notion that she thought he wanted to blackmail her. 'What a gentleman...' she thought with irony, almost smirking inwardly. "Why reveal that you know who I am at all then?"

The older man grinned. "Well, the shock kinda worked in my favor, didn't it?!"

She had to give him that much... "So you won't smear me publicly?" the actress probed.

"Absolutely not!" he said firmly. He didn't seem offended; rather horrified that he had frightened her this much. "You can leave anytime you want!"

Lauren smirked. "You want me to leave?" Maybe this was what she wanted after all. She wasn't anonymous, but it seemed to be a hookup for her with no fallback. Exactly what she had hoped for! She moved up to her knees. "The hour you paid for is not over..." Gently she reached out and grabbed the man's flaccid cock, taking it into her mouth.

Pedro's eyes widened as he watched the famous actress take his softened rod between her beautiful lips. He had not expected her to react well to his revelation, had expected her to storm off, never to be seen again. However, what he hadn't expected was for the gorgeous woman to wrap her lips around his member and clean her pussy juices off his cock and suck him back to hardness! "God, you're good!" he groaned, grabbing her messy brunette curls tightly with both hands.

Lauren looked up at him, his re-hardening cock in her mouth, and gave him a wink. She was surprising herself. Instead of hating this man she eagerly sucked his cock! She couldn't say why, she just wanted more! She wanted to be taken, wanted to be fucked, groped, spanked, choked...

She could taste her own cunt on his cock and this somehow excited her even more. She made sure to get every dreg of it, licking and sucking him clean before she briefly pulled back. "C'mon, you lying bastard!" she growled, rapidly jerking his spit-slick cock, "That all you got? I want you to ravage me! Fuck me till I can't walk, you sonofabitch... OWWGLLGLLGGLLH!" Her tirade earned her another hard slap to the cheek, making her head fly to the side before she was roughly pulled back into position again by her hair and Pedro pushed his cock into her mouth. The man quickly took control, pumping his hips ferociously, fucking her pretty face like he had her pussy moments before. "Shutup!" he hissed.

Lauren gagged audibly when Pedro bumped against the back of her throat the first couple of times and tears quickly formed in her beautiful green eyes but she did nothing to stop him, instead she did her best to relax against the onslaught, trying to loosen the muscles in her neck and after a handful of failed tries Pedro managed to force his way into her throat, his whole cock sinking inch after inch into her, making her swan-like neck bulge out obscenely.

"Holy shit!" he cursed pausing for a moment to savor the feeling of her dainty nose pressed against his pubic bone. She had given him quite the slutty blowjob earlier, but the way she had now swallowed his whole length surprised him. "You are the perfect whore!"

Lauren moaned in response and looked up, her mascara starting to smear around her eyes because of sweat and tears. Her hands had dropped down to her tits and while she had allowed this dominant older man to deface her face her fingers began to play with her nipples, pinching and twisting the brown nubs, stimulating them roughly.

"Perfect... fucking... whore!" Pedro slowly said, accentuating every word with a slow thrust, pulling almost all the way back and shoving back inside her warm, wet hole before he began to fuck her face in earnest.

For the next two minutes the room was filled by the sloppy smacking sounds of Lauren Cohan getting her face fucked, submissively kneeling in front of the businessman as his balls slapped against her chin with every thrust. She managed to get a few gulps of air in between thrusts, but after two minutes of getting her throat pounded her face was a deep shade of red when Pedro finally let her go.

She gasped nasally as he yanked her up into a standing position by her hair, pressing her against the cold window again. "Got something else to say, you mouthy slut?!" he snarled, keeping the gorgeous woman pinned in place by her hair.

Lauren grinned naughtily. This was what she had wanted! Taking him by surprise she grabbed Pedro's head and pulled him in, their lips clashing together in a passionate, hungry kiss, her tongue dancing with his for a few seconds before she pulled him back again, panting audibly. "My ass!" she hissed, her voice feverish, "Fuck me in the ass!"

Pedro chuckled, pressing another kiss onto her pink lips. Then he stepped back and let go of her hair. "On the bed!" he growled his order, "I want to see that ass in the air!"

Lauren smiled, the thrill of anticipation running through her body. Giving him a smoldering look she slowly walked past Pedro making sure to sway her butt from side to side as she sauntered towards the huge bed. Her hips wiggled as she climbed on top and she made a show of crawling into the middle of the bed where she stopped, lowering herself to her elbows so her butt was high in the air. She stayed like this for a moment, knowing that right now he could see everything and she gently shook her booty for his benefit before she turned her head, looking back at him through her curly hair. She smirked as she saw the man stand there stroking his cock as he enjoyed the sight she gave him. "What are you waiting for, big boy?" she teased, lifting her hand and delivering a light slap to her own tight ass-cheek, "Come and get it!"

The businessman chuckled, taking in the view for a moment longer -a beautiful woman with her ass up in the air, ripe for the taking. Slowly he walked towards the bed, taking his time. "You are a bad, bad girl, Lauren," he smiled, his eyes fixed on her pretty pink pucker, "A teasing, greedy little slut!"

"Uuuh," Lauren moaned, sensually closing her eyes and backing her ass up towards him in anticipation, which caused her buttocks to splay, "What are you gonna do about it?"

Pedro licked his lips as he climbed onto the bed behind her. "I think I'm going to have to teach you some manners!"

This caused Lauren to grin. "Are you gonna spank me?"

He gripped her svelte hips tightly. "Better!" With that he leaned down, pulling her butt back towards him and before the actress knew what was happening he buried his face between her buns, pressing his lips against her back door.

Lauren's eyes flew open in shock and she jumped, trying to get away from the unexpected sensation. "Ohmygod!" she squeaked in alarm.

However, Pedro held her tight, wrapping his arms around her thighs to keep her pinned in place as he kissed the brunette's asshole, his tongue darting out in a playful tease, feeling the strong muscle clench in shock.

"Wh... what are you doing?" Lauren gasped her voice two pitches higher than usual. She reached back with one hand and weakly tried to dislodge his face from her bottom, however the older man would have none of that. Instead his tongue became more daring, starting to probe and tickle her petite sphincter, lathering it up with his spit.

Lauren winced, her mind unable to process the sensations. Nobody had ever thought of doing this to her and she had certainly never dreamed about asking anybody! Sure, a few men -like Pedro - had allowed their tongues to linger down there for a moment while they had eaten her pussy, but never anything more than a quick tease. "St... oooh!" she whimpered, her protests cut short by a powerful shudder that took hold of her body, "Ohgod!"

Pedro was happy. A reaction like this was something he had hoped for. Miss Cohan was certainly far from an innocent girl, she was a skilled cocksucker and she knew how to ride a man, but he was not surprised that an act as dirty as this was entirely new to her. And her response was absolutely magnificent!

Lauren's hands gripped the silk sheets tightly, her knuckles turning white while that nasty tongue made sure to explore every last nook and cranny of her balloon knot. Her eyes were as wide as her mouth as the strange new sensation turned out to be amazing. "Oooh," she groaned, her face crimson with shameful arousal, "Don't stop..."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds