Lauren Cohan: The Walking Slut

Somehow it slipped out from between her lips. There had not been a conscious decision and she only realized what she had asked when it was out. His tongue in her rectum, his scrubby, short beard lightly scratching her pussy lips and the exhilarating feeling of doing something forbidden had proved too much...

"It... it feels so good!" she gasped, letting out a short squeal when the tip of Pedro's tongue got even more daring and snaked its way past her loosened sphincter and into her hole, "Ohgod!"

Almost delirious with dirty pleasure Lauren reached beneath her body with her left hand, her slim fingers quickly finding her clit and getting to work, only to be roughly slapped away by Pedro. "Hands off!"

Lauren whimpered at the order but complied, allowing herself to be completely submissive for now. Her hands dug into the sheets again to master the sensations. She felt Pedro grip her buttocks with both hands and pull them far apart, his tongue consequently reaching even deeper.

"God... lick my asshole!" Lauren whined, lost in the act of having her backside eaten out. She wasn't a prude! She was a good-looking, single woman with a healthy sex-drive and an open mind for new things, but it had never come to her mind to have someone do this to her... and it was amazing! She loved the dirty feeling of doing something this depraved, loved the way it felt, the way it made her feel submissive but also worshipped.

Pedro twirled his tongue around, making sure to have Lauren's anus thoroughly lathered up before he decided to take it one step further.

"AGH!" the brunette gasped in surprise when the older man without warning jammed two fingers up her well-used snatch and began to fingerfuck her, making sure to coat them thoroughly in her juices. Lauren's cunt was literally gushing by now - the asslicking had her riled up to a degree she had never thought possible- and within moments Pedro's digits were coated in a thick layer of her secrete.

"I... Ohgod... I think I'm gonna... gonna cum!" she stammered, feeling her tummy knot up at the combined sensation of the rimming and fingering. Her eyes were clenched up, her muscles - already sore from the amounts of pleasure they had been subjected to - began to shiver as she greedily pushed her ass back in Pedro's face, "Yes... please... oh... please... OOOH... YESSS... PLEASE..."

The older man proceeded very mindfully. He felt Lauren's body tremble with excitement, felt her pleasure build and waited to the last possible second to perform his trick. Once she was about to cum, her chest expanding in preparation for her orgasmic scream, he acted. Within the blink of an eye he pulled his hand from her dripping cunt and removed his tongue from her anus and just as Lauren was about to moan in disappointment Pedro blighted that by ramming his two lubed-up fingers knuckle-deep into her loosened bum.

"BWWAAAAAAH!" Lauren's eyes went almost comically wide and she let out a scream as her asshole was forced open. With all the work Pedro had put in her tight hole was relaxed enough and his fingers and her rectum were coated in body fluids, which allowed the penetration, yet it still was a huge shock that made her cum hard! Her toes curled, digging into the mattress as her legs buckled to push her butt upwards harder while simultaneously all strength left her arms, causing her to fall face first into the sheets .

Pedro clenched his teeth as Lauren's ring muscle clenched down on his fingers, for a second he was worried the actress' asshole would break his fingers as she came. God what a sight it was! The beautiful, respected starlet on all fours in front of him, her buttocks convulsing with pleasure, her well-fucked snatch dripping and her sphincter gripping his digits so tight it turned white. Also, the flood of endorphins seemed to have overwhelmed her brain, as even as her orgasm died down she mumbled and whimpered incessantly, making him smirk in amusement.

At this point he knew he had found her kryptonite. So far she had been a spectacular lay, but even though he had screwed her brains out he hadn't been able to make her submit, not completely, the way he wanted it. But with the way she acted, the way she had pleaded when he had licked her ass he knew she was wax in his hands.

Getting up from his knees into a squatting position behind her upraised butt he slowly retracted his fingers from her rectum, feeling her inner muscles grip them tightly. Standing over the dazed beauty he used both hands to spread her bum again, enjoying another look at her obscenely displayed asshole. It didn't look as innocent anymore, her pink backdoor now slick with spit and obviously worked over, ready for the acts he planned on putting it through.

"You want it in the ass like a bitch?" he hissed with some malice, eager to hear her say it herself, "Then beg for it! Beg, you cunt!"

"Uungh..." Lauren gasped, her cheek lying on the bed after her arms had become too weak to support her. Her voice was a mumble and Pedro wasn't sure if she was completely aware of what was happening. "Please... please fuck... my ass!"

What she said was quite inarticulate but Pedro didn't care. What was about to happen would bring her back in no time! He aimed and with precision he sent a big gob of spit straight on her back hole for extra lubrication before he pressed the head of his cock against her opening, keeping her cheeks spread wide with his hands.

"Nnnghaah!" sure enough the feeling of a fat cock forcing its way up her rectum brought some life back into Lauren. She pushed herself back up onto her elbows with some effort, her fists clenching, clutching the sheets as Pedro sank half of his cock into her ass on the first thrust. The spit and pussy juice helped as lubrication but it still stung like a bitch, yet she enjoyed it a lot. "Gnoooh..."

The sound she let out when Pedro buried the rest of his cock in her butt on the second thrust took him by surprise. It wasn't a feminine moan or whimper; instead it was a primal, guttural grunt that almost sounded misplaced coming from such a dainty throat. Smirking he pulled back before pushing back in.

"Goooowh!"

He let out a chuckle at the sounds Lauren was making. He wasn't sure if she was even aware of her unladylike sounds, but somehow her lack of self-control turned him on. Letting go of her buttocks he grabbed one hip with one hand and a handful of luxurious brown hair with the other, sharply yanking her head back as he began to fuck the groaning woman's ass.

"Oooh... Nghh... GUUH... OOOH..." With every thrust up her butthole another loud, deep grunt escaped Lauren's lips, increasing in volume as Pedro started to pick up speed.

"Fucking bitch!" He delivered a sharp spank to her butt, relishing the feeling of her ring muscle gripping his girth tightly in shock. Glancing into the mirror on the room's opposite wall he got the opportunity to see the reflection of Lauren's face. The gorgeous woman had closed her eyes, her hair falling into her face, shielding it almost completely. Her mouth hung wide open as she gasped for air, her moans ringing loudly in the big room while her fingers clawed into the mattress.

"UNGH.. OOOH... UUUUH... OOOOOH..."

"What the fuck, whore?" he teased, fluently ramming her back door now, her body jolting with every thrust, "What's with the animal noises? Show some dignity, bitch!"

"UUUH... C-AAAH... Can't help it... OOOH!" Lauren pressed out, humiliated. She wasn't in control of her body, the intense stimulation proving too much. She squeezed her eyes shut, her pretty face scrunching up in a futile effort to stop the sounds from pouring out.

A grin spread across Pedro's face, amused by her embarrassment "Most unbecoming!" he snarled, forcing her face down into the pillows, effectively muffling her yelps. While he was pressing her head down for several seconds to make sure she got the message he looked down to where his cock rapidly thrust in and out of Lauren's ass, watching her pink sphincter wrapped tightly around his manhood.

Letting go of her hair and her hip he reached beneath Lauren, cupping her small tits with both hands. This slut seemed to get off immensely to the pain of the buttfucking, so he wanted to see what a little more pain could do. His fingers found her stiff nipples and, gripping them tightly, he cruelly twisted them.

Lauren's head shot up from the pillow like someone had given her a jolt. "OOWW!" she squealed, her eyes going wide, staring at Pedro via the mirror.

The businessman grinned back at her provokingly as he continued to brutally sodomize the actress while pulling her nipples. His balls slapped against the soaked lips of her bald cunt with every thrust, her buttocks rippling every time his groin clashed into them. It was only now that Lauren realized just how much she was actually submitting to this man. Shocked, terrified and incredibly turned on she stared into his eyes - while her mouth continued to emit those horrible grunts - and she realized they were no longer a man and a woman having sex, this was a man fucking his bitch!

It didn't even matter that he actually paid her; that was just the icing on the cake. He had something that she had never before allowed a man to have: absolute, one hundred percent control over her! She realized he could do whatever he pleased to her... he owned her!

... she had never been more euphoric!

"Ohgod... OOOH... UUUUUH..."

Pedro saw the look in those wide green eyes and he knew what she was thinking, knew that he had the woman where he wanted her. He let go of her tits and pushed himself up again, raining a barrage of hard slaps down on Lauren's ass that colored her cheeks read and made her squeal before he abruptly stopped and pulled out.

"Waah..." Lauren gasped in shocked surprise when her butthole was vacated without premonition, leaving her bum feel horribly empty. Utterly confused and disoriented she looked back over her shoulder, panting heavily, "Wh... why?"

Pedro enjoyed the sight for a second before he answered. Lauren Cohan's submissively raised buttocks, slapped into a dark shade of red and in between her asshole. The previously tight hole was well-used and considerably looser now, gleaming in the dim light with spit and her juices and twitching with pleasure. He was far from done, but a fine start! He would destroy that tight ass, would make sure she remembered him every time she flaunted herself for some magazine spread! He delivered another spank to her behind making her flinch. "Time for you to do some work again, bitch! You're not getting paid to just take it!"

"Yes, sir!"

Lauren stopped short for a moment when she realized what she had just said, surprised by herself. She had never thought that she would submit this thoroughly this easily. Pedro smiled at her reaction, happy that she responded to this rougher treatment in this spectacular way. He lay down on his back, giving her a moment to muster enough strength to move. Slowly and clumsily Lauren crawled on top of him, her body feeling like it was in some kind of sexual stupor.

Groaning she squatted over Pedro, facing him, her feet planted firmly on either side and her hands holding on to his hairy, muscular chest for balance. His hands helped her, grabbing both her ass-cheeks and pulling them apart, exposing and spreading her loosened butthole as it hovered above his crotch.

Lauren collected herself, looking down before she gently gripped his dick and placed it against her sphincter. "Here we go..." she whispered, closing her eyes as she sat down, feeding his cock into her asshole, "OooOH!"

Pedro gritted his teeth when he sank back into the tight, hot embrace of Lauren's rectum. The new perspective with her facing him offered a terrific view of her slippery, used cunt - that pulsated as his manhood slid into her back passage - as well as her small, perky tits, heaving with every labored breath she took and showing slight marks of his rough groping. But the best thing was her flawless face. She had closed her eyes, her lips forming a perfect 'o' as she impaled herself and he could see every small twitch and shudder in her features as his girth spread open her anal ring.

"OOUUUWH!" she groaned when her buttocks finally touched his groin and she had taken the cock of a man almost twice her age balls-deep up her anus. Eager to stimulate herself, Lauren shifted her weight, moving her hands from his chest down to his knees to lie back before she began to work her hips, lifting them up and down, sodomizing herself, further grunts escaping her lips with every thrust. "OONGH... UUHH...OOOH..."

"Oh, for fuck's sake!" Pedro scoffed. He reached out and picked up Lauren's discarded satin knickers from the mattress. "Shut up, you dirty little whore!" he hissed before he roughly grabbed the woman by her sweaty, brunette curls and shoved the balled up underwear into Lauren's panting mouth.

"... ummph!" Lauren moaned into her own panties, her wide eyes staring at him in debasement as she could faintly taste her own arousal on the makeshift gag, the surprise causing her to halt just for a split-second.

Her lapse earned her another light slap to the cheek. "What are you waiting for?" Pedro growled, "I don't want you to stop until you feel me cum up that nasty little ass of yours!"

Lauren whimpered in response, loving the dominant behavior he displayed. Eagerly she picked up where she left off, sliding her tight asshole up and down the older man's cock, her grunts now slightly muffled by her own knickers, stuffed between her teeth.

Pedro watched with a satisfied smirk as the woman buttfucked herself, her pretty face scrunched up in pleasure. Her small, perky breasts jiggled every time she slammed her hips onto his lap, making for a pleasant show while her abdominal muscles worked hard to keep the pace going.

His eyes drifted down to her well-fucked cunt, the pristine hole reddened and a little sore from the pounding it had endured, her clit protruding pertly beneath the small patch of sweat-matted pubic hair.

"God, you're hot!" he groaned, his hands reaching down to grab Lauren's tight buttocks, spreading them apart to help her go even deeper and so he could watch her tiny sphincter slipped up and down his veiny shaft, "C'mon, I wanna fill your dirty ass!"

Lauren mumbled something unintelligible and, spurred on by his words, began to sodomize herself even harder.

"Come on, bitch!" Pedro hissed, his fingers digging deep into Lauren's ass-flesh, "Come on!"

The actress squeezed her eyes shut in effort, the session pushing her fit body to the limit.

"MAKE ME CUM UP THAT ASS!" Pedro yelled at her, the sensation of her tight, hot rectum causing him to come dangerously close.

Lauren's mind was a blur, her pace was insane as she did her best to get this man to shoot his spunk up her spread butt. Never before she had felt things like these. Then it happened.

"AAARRGH!" Pedro howled, his hips bucking hard, burying his manhood deeper up the woman's bum than ever before when he exploded. Jet after jet of searing hot, sticky jizz flooded Lauren Cohan's butthole, filling the nasty orifice to the brim.

"MMMMAAAAHH!" Not even the provisory gag in her mouth managed to dampen the shriek that came out of Lauren's throat when it happened. The sensation of having an older man shoot his spunk deep into her rectum set her off. Her eyes widened as for the SIXTH time this evening her body tensed. Every sore, exhausted muscle convulsed with debauched pleasure, taking her away on an incredible high as her ring muscle clamped down.

-

She groggily came to two minutes later when Pedro gently placed her shuddering form on the mattress and slowly pulled his spent cock from her asshole, sending another terribly amazing sensation through her poor form, making her wince.

Gently he pulled the spit-soaked knickers from her mouth and patted the oversexed actress' cheek. "Our hour is over!"

He leaned down to hear Lauren feebly chuckle. Her desires had been well and truly taken care of!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds