League of Extraordinary Gentlewomen Ch. 02

"Whatever happens Doctor Watson, say nothing."

"You are in no fit state to dictate terms I think. Show the good Doctor, Ogogo."

The black skinned Adonis shifted to his left and came behind the petite English rose. As he towered over her he pressed his larger frame into her back and his stiff erection settled in between her symmetrical buttocks.

"Heavens!"

His hands came up her front and he cupped her modest breasts, letting her rosy nipples peak out between his fingers. As he pinched them he dry humped her with forceful lunges of his tapered pelvis which made her move forwards by a clear foot. The helpless woman felt her head spin as she imagined what his nine inch pole would feel like if he penetrated her cunt. He continued to push his rigid pole up into her magnificent bum crack, leaving a smear of sweat and moisture behind as he did so.

"Fiends! Foul fiends!" Exclaimed a tearful Emma.

"Hah! Splendid sport."

Olga kicked out her right leg and thrust her right mitt against her damp loins. Ogogo ceased his teasing and turned his attention back to Sheena. His stupendous club of a cock was now sporting a clear spot of pre cum on the bulbous head as he stood behind her. He mashed her large tits together and used his right knee to spread her legs. Sheena yelped as his bobbing thick knob made contact with her vaginal entrance and his hard cock plunged up inside her with one push.

"AHHH!" She screamed at the initial thrust as the well hung African held her steady.

He stopped half of the way in and Emma's eyes were riveted to the sight of his shiny black length sticking in her friends cunt. Her labia were stretched out as his shaft moved back a little before slamming back in.

"So...big!" She whimpered as she sucked in deep breaths of air.

Her hands became two fists as she flexed her wrists in her ropes as he began to fuck her tender body with an alarming rate. He still kept hold of her tits as his groin smashed against her backside with every hard lustful thrust. Pump after pump he gave her every inch of his generous hose and inevitably her cunt became juicy and wet as she howled in a mix of horror and gratification.

"Mmm, oh!"

In her life in the jungle Sheena has been no shrinking violet and had enjoyed the delights of men in her bed. Only black males did she fuck and she always expressed a youthful, almost innocent elation in the act of intercourse.

"I shall not break!" She said to Olga as she bounced back and forth on the biggest cock she had ever taken.

The sadistic Prussian woman fumed at Sheena's words, while at the same time being immensely turned on. Sheena gave her best smile as her cunt loosened up and she welcomed Ogogo's stiffness. Waves of pleasure were now spreading through her hot body as she bucked and twisted on his length. His hands roamed over her curves as he buried his entire length inside her to the hilt.

"What an erotic vision," thought Emma as her vulva became warm and sticky from her own regretful arousal.

Ogogo stopped for a moment and pulled out and contemplated hid erection which was liberally coated with Sheena's fluids. He kneaded her buttocks and she welcomed his touch on her sore rump.

"Ogogo. Let me down and I shall fuck you like no other woman before."

Sheena looked over her shoulder and spoke in his language in a soft tone. The man rubbed his chin and then nodded. This white woman was some beauty!

"What is going on?" Asked Olga as Ogogo let Sheena down and helped her get her blood running through tired limbs.

'Now YOU watch this. Prussian whore!"

Sheena pushed her black lover onto his back and straddled him with her desirable body. She lifted her wide hips and then allowed her slick cunt to let his member to enter. From this different angle his big cock filled her fully and as she planted both her hands on his broad and hairless chest she rocked back and forth. Her face blushed from the incredible friction as she impaled herself on his black mamba, and she shivered with delight as her clit rubbed on his groin.

"This is wonderful."

Ogogo held her buttocks and squeezed tightly as she rode him with assured strokes of her lower body. Up and down she pumped, her tender bottom nicely cradled by his strong grip. He looked up admiringly as her huge mammaries jiggled in his face and he thrust up from the ground to meet her downward strokes. Her cunt gripped his shaft as she milked him with concentrated efforts to bring him to a climax.

"Ogogo, nein!"

Olga wielded her crop as she stood up, her blubbery flesh stinking of body odour. But the other members of the tribe blocked her from their champion as he grunted and his seed gushed inside her quivering muff with a series of orgasmic explosions. Unhurriedly they finally separated and Sheens rose quickly to rescue a near fainted Emma.

"Now for YOU!"

Sheena bent into a crouch with the fingers of her hands curled as if they were claws.

"AH!" Screamed the naked Olga as both women sprang at each other.

Everyone looked on as both top heavy vixens came together. Their huge breasts squashed against each other as they flung themselves into a violent cat fight. Sheena clutched the flabby bottom of her rival and pushed the heavier of the two against the wall of the hut. They both writhed in a lewd, almost sensual grapple as Olga struggled to gain a sure balance. Both sets of tits mashed together as they thrust further into each other, their bodies tightly entwined. They crashed to the dirty floor and Sheens growled as she gained the upper hand. The golden haired beauty managed to scissor Olga's head with her surprisingly strong thighs and tightened her thigh muscles accordingly.

"Nein!"

Her sheer weight was to the advantage of the Prussian who merely rolled over as Sheena thrashed her bare legs wildly. As they wrestled Sheena somehow found her face in the sweaty crotch of Olga and she gagged loudly. With a supreme effort Sheena overcame the sensation of suffocating and took a big bite on the obese woman's cunt.

"Himmel!" Screamed Olga who released a panting Sheena.

With a bleeding crotch Olga flung herself at Sheena and they became embroiled in a double bear hug. Sheena scratched both cheeks of Olga in a blind rage as the other tore chunks of hair with bloody nails. They swayed this way and that, their backsides rippling with their exertions.

"Sheena! Sheena! Sheena!" Came the chorus from the tribe who were glad to see their captor in difficulty.

Emma joined in, clapping her hands in support. Then Sheena brought her knee up and smashed into Olga's nether regions as hard as she was able. Olga wound up on the floor and Sheena fell upon her screaming. In her superior position she pounded the fat lump with everything she had. Arms, legs, feet, hips, tits and belly crushed the other into the ground in a violent and oddly enough sexual embrace.

"Sheena! Sheena! Sheena!"

Finally Sheena dragged the bruised and beaten Olga to her feet by her hair and slapped her across the face once. Her huge mass slumped and then crumpled at the knees as she hit the floor.

"Sheena!"

Emma rushed into the others arms and hugged her for what seemed like minutes.

"Doctor? How do you fare?"

"Just relieved our torture is over."

"Quite. And now Herr Flick. If you wouldn't mind handing over the key?"

The short man cleared his throat and fished inside the locket of his jacket and handed over a dull grey object, two inches by four.

"Is that it?" Wondered Emma as she looked at the curious metal thing.

As soon as the two heroines took possession of the desired key Flick gulped as he became surrounded by angry looking tribesmen.

"Time we too our leave I think." Suggested the jungle queen.

The women gathered their leopard skin outfits and boots and left the hut unobserved.

x

They spent the night on the beach wrapped in each others arms under a starry sky. When they woke with the rising sun they remained joined in a loving embrace.

"Well, the Doctor said she would return for us at the second sunrise. Should be any time soon."

The gentle sound of the ocean had an hypnotic effect on them both as they recovered from their ordeal from the day before. They had both taken a refreshing swim under a cloudless sky and then eaten a light supper. Sheena applied some lotion to her sore bottom and was relieved to find no serious damage done.

"Yes," answered Sheena. "What shall we do until then?"

She looked into Emma's face for the first time properly and took in her soft doe eyes and freckled features. Her brows arched up under short bangs of her lustrous light brown hair. Then Sheena lowered her gaze and studied the perky peach sized breasts with the hard nipples that jutted out firmly. Emma laid on her back with her knees bent and her slender legs splayed.

"This." Grinned Emma as she reached out her right hand and grabbed Sheena's arm, her eyes brimming with excitement.

What she had seen in the hut had fired her ardour and lust for the buxom blonde. Unable to supress their mutual passion they kissed deeply for a full two minutes. Sheena laid on top of Emma as a light breeze wafted over her sand covered body. Stomach to stomach, breast to breast they moaned into each others mouths. Their soft lips slipped and slid together and Emma let her tongue trace out a line on Sheena's fuller mouth.

"I hope Miss Holmes will not disapprove of our little play." Whispered the blonde.

"What she doesn't know she cannot criticise."

They flipped onto their sides and Sheena let her hands run up Emma's narrow back, crushing her in a close hug. Emma felt hands fondle her firm bum and surrendered to the probing fingers. They continued to kiss as Emma trembled in the arms of the blonde huntress and spread her legs out wide on the white sand.

"You are such a delicate creature, Emma."

Sheena again pressed her ample boobs into the petite English woman as Sheena's loins pushed into hers. They rocked gently on the beach as Sheena wiggled her backside up and down on Emma's muff.

"Oh, that feels rather nice." She hissed.

Emma held onto Sheena's back as they ground their hips against each other. Sheena loved the feel of the quivering body under her and wallowed in the silky skin on hers. She rubbed her vagina harder into Emma's who now felt warm juices dripping onto her.

"Heavens! You're so wet!

Sheena chuckled and raised her rump up high and then crashed down hard, causing Emma to make a indentation in the bleached sand under her pert bottom.

"Please, for pity's sake, lick my cunt."

Sheena lifted off and saw that Emma's fluff of pubic hair was darkened and wet. She knelt down and let her thumb rub on the hard pearl at the top of her little cunt. Emma was now breathing heavily and grabbed handfuls of sand and let it trickle between her fingers.

"Ooogh, yes!"

She responded to the long and pointed tongue that played out loving circles on her delectable cunt lips. Emma sighed and closed her eyes tight shut as Sheena plunged her tongue into her velvet soft quim. She was literally tongue fucked as lap after lap bathed her labia and her cunt hole was stabbed at over and over. Sheena had her nose in the soft pubes and made satisfied gurgles into Emma's sex.

"It's incredible." She cooed as her young cunt erupted and squirted cum over Sheena's face.

The sun continued to rise on another hot African day as Emma sat up and put her index finger to Sheena's stomach.

"Lie down."

As Emma rolled over she put her face to the others voluptuous breasts and swirled her pink tongue over the hard left nipple. As she did so she cupped the other and squeezed the huge expanse of flesh. She switched after a while and repeated the same licking and nipping on the electric erogenous zone.

"I have never kissed such a large bosom." Said Emma between sucks.

"So, I am bigger than Scarlett?"

"Considerably," came the flattering reply.

Emma began to move south on a quest of her own to seek out Sheena's wet cunt. She left a trail of saliva on her belly as she arrived between Sheena's open thighs. She put her lips to the succulent lips and have them a light kiss.

"That tickles."

Emma extended her tongue and gave long and agonisingly slow licks from the offered anus up to the hooded clitoris. Sheena was amazed at the exhilarating teasing and moaned loudly as she pressed her head back into the sand. Now her cunt lips were expertly parted by the flicking tongue and her pink inner folds were painted with generous sweeps. On occasion Emma poked out at the hard nub of Sheena's clit which made the blonde shriek.

"Keep that up, oh! I'm so close."

Emma slid a finger inside the heated cunt as she concentrated on flicking the erect clit. With her face clamped to Sheena's leaking quim, Emma increased her fingering as she went for the glorious finale.

"Oh fuck! Oh yes! Yes, yes, yes!"

Emma continued the pressure of her mouth to cunt and was rewarded with a face full of squirting cum that erupted like a burst dam.

"I can't begin to describe how that felt." Said Sheena as she looked into Emma's sticky face.

"Sorry about that. I'm a bit of a squirter!"

"A bit!" Laughed Emma as they both raced off to clean up in the ocean.

As they splashed and giggled in the surf an odd wheezing sound could be heard close by. The miraculous vision of the small blue box of the TARDIS materialised by their small camp and the female Time Lord known only as the Doctor emerged from within.

"Morning, ladies. I trust we were successful from your obvious gaiety."

"Indeed Doctor. We are in possession of the key." Said Sheena as she frolicked in the water.

"Splendid. Splendid. Will you return to London with us Sheena?"

The stacked blonde gave Emma a peck on the cheek and shooed her away.

"I shall remain here where I belong. Doctor Watson, I bid you farewell."

Emma joined the Time Lord somewhat saddened as she realised this would probably be the very last time she would lay eyes on Sheena of the jungle.

"How fares Scarlett and Miss Marple?"

"I shall tell all once we get going."

The door of the time and space machine shut and the ship promptly vanished into thin air.

Next time. Mila Kunis as Annie Oakley and Nicole Scherzinger as Pocahontas in 1881 Abilene.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds