Learning to Love Showers

"I've had sex with a half dozen guys and between them I've only had two orgasms before tonight. Neither was what I would call earth-shattering, but that literally blew me away. No pun intended.

"Lisa! Did you see what your brother just did for me or perhaps "to" me is a better description."

"Truthfully, I was a little busy, but I heard you screaming and moving around. It was good was it? I thought Jason might be a diamond in the rough, that we could cut and polish to become a precious gemstone."

"Forget the fucking metaphors," Jenna practically exploded. He's a gem already without any guidance from us. Here! I'll work his dick for a while. You need to experience this."

So they switched positions and Jenna was just as enthusiastic in giving back to me everything in her arsenal for sucking cock as I had been in servicing her hooters.

It seemed a little weird at first to kiss my own sister, although we aren't biologically related. Then Lisa whispered in my ear "I want my baby brother to make me cum like Jenna, but first we're going to give you your birthday present!" and all my qualms of her being my sister disappeared as I gazed at her two perky tits staring at me.

Lisa took my face in her hands and immediately began to fuck my mouth with her tongue, which turned out to be long and sensuous. I thought Jenna was aggressive, but Lisa's tongue was like a conquering army. It was almost magical with what she could do. Not only could she somehow wrap it around my tongue and squeeze, but she was able to lick the roof of my mouth. Who knew that was an erogenous zone?

At the same time she began to play with my nipples, which I had never thought of as being sensitive. However her little nips with her fingers soon had them responding with pleasure to the pain she was inflicting on them.

Between Lisa tongue fucking my mouth and Jenna working on my nether regions I knew it wouldn't be long before I blew my load. Jenna was giving my balls the full treatment. First she cupped them in her hands and gave each one a nice tender kiss. She licked my scrotum and gently sucked first one than the other into her incredibly warm mouth and while the soft juicyness of her mouth encircled each testicle she alternately sucked and swirled her tongue around first one than the other.

At the same time she was giving me a great hand-job. I thought I had gotten good from my daily practice session in front of the small screen, but the combination of her mouth on my gonads and her hand rubbing my dick put my self servicing to shame.

I was just about to cum, when Jenna took her fingers and pinched the end of my cock and the build-up subsided. I knew what she intended to do. I had given her a great orgasm and she had decided to return the favor.

These girls weren't cock teasers. Well maybe they were, but they were both very adept in the art of male sexual gratification too. As both Lisa and Jenna continued to service my body with their incredibly sensual mouths it wasn't long before my balls began to boil a second time. Building up to that explosion of semen and that magnificent feeling of orgasmic pleasure as the contractions spurt out the jizzm.

Once again at the point of ejaculation, Jenna squeezed me and shut it down. Once was frustrating, but twice was almost painful. However, I was sure that Jenna would not hold me back a third time, so I decided to bear with it.

As both girls continued to work their magic, it wasn't too long before I was ready to go again. As I prepared to enjoy shooting my load, I couldn't believe that Jenna actually shut me down yet again.

I pulled my head away from Lisa and began to whimper like a baby. "Please Jenna," I pleaded. "I know what your doing, but my balls are about ready to burst. You've got to let me cum this time. I ache so bad."

With that she stuck my cock into her mouth, deep throated me and licked the bottom of my pleasurably abused dick and I came instantly. I didn't just cum. I came continuously for what seemed like a full minute.

As Jenna practically gagged on the ropes of cum that filled her mouth and were now spilling onto her tits, Lisa pushed her aside. "Don't hog it all for yourself," she lamented. "I want some too." With that she directed the stream toward her mouth and boobs.

When it finally subsided, I felt drained and both girls were a gooey sticky mess as they lay on the floor of the shower giggling like two schoolgirls that had just shared a funny story.

They swallowed the jizz in their mouths and took turns licking it off each other. Before I knew it they were both eating each other out. Apparently after a meal of my cum, they decided a dessert from their pussies would top off the session.

As I watched them go at each other in the classic sixty-nine position, I was surprised to learn later that they had never done it before. They both seemed to know exactly what the other one wanted and I leaned against the side of the shower fascinated to be both a spectator and yet so close as to be almost a participant.

Although, Jenna was on top, Lisa was giving as good as she was getting. Both girls moaned and groaned as the other hit a particular sensitive spot. Tongues and fingers were in every hole and their juices were flowing copiously.

As tired as I was, I couldn't let the opportunity go by without a taste. I reached down with both hands to get a finger full from each of them and licked them greedily of the feminine nectar. They both tasted equally good and I scooped from each of them several times to enjoy the ambrosia.

Lisa had her orgasm first and Jenna greedily lapped at her pussy, which was the impetus for Jenna to cum. They both kept up the sucking for a few more minutes before they collapsed with exhaustion, but with satisfied smiles on their faces. I sat down next to them gently stroking their backs and copping a few feels at the same time. As I say, never let a good opportunity go to waste.

After about 10 minutes the three of us felt recovered enough to stand up and turn the shower back on. We hadn't thought about the water being cold again so the first bursts really got us moving as the shock rejuvenated us.

We decided that another soaping was needed and so we began the same ritual as before of soaping each other down. Of course I was the biggest beneficiary of this routine because there were two of them and they have more sexual parts to be cleaned then I have.

Lisa finally decided to check the time and we were all shocked to find out it was almost 7 o'clock. "We barely (No pun intended.) have enough time to get dressed and get to town to meet Mom and Dad," she cried.

"Don't worry," I assured her. "Even if we are a little late that will be fine. I just hate to leave Jenna behind." (This pun was intended.) I ogled at her as I turned her around to look at her perfect ass. Which I again decided was worthy of copping a feel. So I grabbed the delightful firm flesh of her cheeks then gave them both a not so gentle slap, which raised red marks on her tush.

"Hey! That hurt," Jenna pouted at me. But her look quickly turned into a leer. "Do it again," she giggled.

"We don't have time for that now," Lisa reminded us as she separated us from what was quickly becoming an erotic wrestling match as we had both grabbed body parts.

"Jenna is going with us," Lisa explained. "That's why we have to hurry. She has to go home and get changed. Plus we both have to dry and comb our hair. Don't forget you got our clothes all wet so hopefully her mother wont notice her walking in the house with a wet head and clothes."

"Lisa. You always were the worrier," Jenna chided. "I'll be fine. My Mom gets so caught up in watching her "shows" that she will hardly notice when I get home."

"Well you better get going. Do you want us to drop by to pick you up or should you just come back here?"

"I'll come back here. You usually take longer to get ready than I do."

As the two of them stood there jawboning back and forth, drying there bodies with towels, but otherwise naked. Their breasts all jiggly and bouncy, their asses waiting to be slapped and their snatches just begging to be fingered. My penis did what it does naturally. It became erect.

"Holy cow," Jenna enthused as she noticed my pecker standing at attention. "Isn't that cute. Jason's ready to play again." Before I knew what had happened she reached out and began to give me another hand-job.

"Put that dick down Jenna. You're insatiable," Lisa remonstrated. "We have to get going there isn't much time."

"Okay," Jenna pouted. "But you live here so you and Jason will be able to hook-up all the time. I wont see him as much."

A sly smile came over Lisa's face. "Well not a-ll the time exactly."

I hadn't thought of that possibility before. It looked like today wasn't just a one time thing, but apparently the girls had something of a more permanent arrangement in mind.

Lisa looked me straight in the eye and said, "We decided in advance to see how today went. If it worked out, then maybe could resurrect our old game of playing house. On a more adult level. Are you up for that? (Again no pun intended. Well maybe it was.)"

"Are you kidding? I already told you that I fantasize about the two of you all the time. Today you turned fantasy to reality. I'm ready to fuck you girls as often as possible. Role playing would just make it all a little more kinkier."

"Okay that's settled, but we really need to get moving. It's after 7 o'clock now," Lisa admonished.

With that we all rushed to get ready. I decided I needed to comb my hair rather than just let it dry in a tangle as I usually do. I put on a clean pair of jeans and a sporty polo shirt that Mom had bought months ago and had languished in my dresser drawer. I even put on a pair of dockers rather than the ratty old sneakers I usually wore.

I was downstairs waiting when Lisa descended looking her usual fantastic self.

"Well you certainly cleaned up nice," she beamed at me with a smile of approval. "I think we're going to like a lot more about you than that big dick in your pants," she continued as she gave my rapidly growing crotch a gentle pat and then she cupped me.

"And you called Jenna insatiable. Tit for tat as the saying goes." (Pun intended.) "Or perhaps tit for cock would be more appropriate," I joked as I grabbed her breast and gave it a nice massage.

"I can't wait until Mom and Dad go to bed tonight so we can continue this foreplay," she breathily whispered into my ear.

"Its going to be a lot more than foreplay. You can be sure of that," I manage to wheeze out my answer.

Then Jenna tapped on the front door and walked in looking every bit as great as Lisa and her eyes grew big as she caught us feeling each other up.

"See! I'm gonna see if your parents will rent me a room," she lamented. You guys get to have all the fun while I am stuck next door."

"We'll work something out," I said agreeably. No way I was going to miss out on this tight threesome having all the sex possible.

We all got in the car and I drove into town to meet Mom and Dad.

As we were walking toward the table where are parents were already sitting, a big smile brightened my mother's face, "Jason! Eighteen becomes you. You look great! Today you have become a man!"

"More than you know Mom," I grinned as I replied. "More than you know."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds