Lesbian Cum Slave Final Exam Ch. 03

"No hands, Ma'am." Teagan piped up, sporting a very Irish accent.

"Exactly." Mistress smiled.

"The rules are simple enough. The two of you simultaneously stimulate each other. You will keep stimulating each other throughout the match. You will compete to be the first to make the other have an orgasm. The one who succeeds will be awarded two points. Then, you will be compete to make your opponent react to post-orgasm stimulation. If your opponent responds vocally with anything above a whisper, you will be awarded one point. If your opponent reacts by attempting to restrict your access to anatomy, you will be awarded two points. Once one of you has 6 points, the match will end. The girl who wins two of three matches will be declared the winner. Oh, and don't forget: This is soccer. You can't use your hands. Any use of teeth or biting will be grounds for immediate forfeit of the match. We will begin with a coin toss, the winner will decide if she wants to be on top or bottom for the first match. The points winner of each match will decide the position of the following match."

Mistress continued: "The stakes are high, my darlings. The winner hold the loser's pussy open for the crop. The whipping will last until the loser uses her mouth to makes me come."

The girls both processed what they had been told. Neither of them wanted to lose. The crop was vicious, particularly when fully exposed. Audra felt the sting for days after her last session. The look on Teagan's face revealed the same misgivings. This sadistic woman had devised a contest that would ensure that the two of them would do their very best job at eating pussy while simultaneously trying to stave off their own orgasm.

"I forgot to mention!" Mistress said with a grin.

"For the duration of this game, and the 'Award Ceremony' immediately following, both of you will have your sensitivity dialed up by 50%! This will ensure two things, the incentive to win will be unquestionable, and there will, undoubtedly, be points awarded quickly during the post-orgasm phase." Mistress added.

Was there no end to the madness? The devious nature of the exercise set in quickly. Audra realized that the rules would ensure that both girls would take to the task at hand whole-heartedly; they would both be trying everything possible to make the other come, they would also both do everything possible to avoid having an orgasm.

Mistress interrupted their thoughts by gesturing behind them. The girls then looked back. The product of the mechanical sounds lay before them. From beneath the hardwood floor, a round, lavishly appointed bed had risen. The girls approached it, stealing a glance at each other. Neither of them had a taste for women, but neither of them were interested in losing, either.

"Teagan, call the coin." Mistress commanded.

"Heads." Teagan replied, hopefully.

The coin landed in Mistress' hand, she placed it on her forearm and revealed the result. Tails.

Audra thought hard about the choice before her. Fearful that she would give the impression of hesitation, she chose.

"Top." She said.

Audra thought that she may have a slight advantage by having her knees planted and being mildly less comfortable. In reality, she knew it would make little difference, but any advantage would be welcome. The thought of having her womanhood splayed and lent to the crop made her shutter in fear.

The girls resumed their short voyage and took their positions. Mistress went to her computer and synced the monitor. With the touch of a few keys, a signal was sent to each of the subdermal microtranscievers that made good on her promise to increase their sensitivity. Both girls felt the effects immediately and Teagan drew a quick breath. Audra felt it also, a warm tingling in her mound, and an acute awareness of her movements focused on her most sensitive parts. The girls mounted the bed and took their positions.

Teagan took her place in the center, laying on her back. She spread her legs wide and rose her knees. She finished by placing a small, satin pillow under her head. Her long, curly, red hair spilling around her. Audra then took her position. She placed a knee on either side of Teagan's shoulders, spreading them wide to bring her charms to Teagan's lips. She then brought her forearms on either side of Teagan's hips, lowering her face toward Teagan's plump valley.

Mistress again pierced the silence. "Candy will be joining us, together we will referee."

Mistress hit a button on her phone and Candy entered the office. She placed the leather chairs on either side of the round mattress, adjusting them so they both had a perfect view of the activities that were about to commence. Mistress slithered over to the bed.

She gently adjusted both girls' position. She pressed on Audra's back, forcing her to arch it. There was no doubt this increased her vulnerability as her sensitive folds felt Teagan's breath. Mistress then gently slid a pillow below Teagan's hips. The increase in angle parted her crease and Audra's breath had the same effect on her.

"When I give the word, you will both begin. Candy and I will pass final judgment on who moves or makes a sound. The monitor will measure the onset of your orgasms to one tenth of a second. Good luck ladies." Mistress commanded.

Mistress then paused. The girls remained locked in position, ready to begin, with their faces mere millimeters from each other's shaven pussies. Audra took this time to think. She felt Teagan's hot breath against her naked flesh and decided on a strategy.

"Begin!" Mistress said as she and Candy reclined comfortably for the show.

Teagan dove into Audra's cunt. Probing insistently at Audra's clit. She flicked and lapped furiously in her determination to make Audra come.

Audra drew a short breath. With the increase in sensitivity, the Teagan's tongue bordered on painful. While she was sure that it would eventually bring her to orgasm, she was also sure that it wouldn't be quick. She implemented her strategy.

Audra continued to hover over Teagan's quim. She breathed hard, hot breaths over he folds. She then gently began to kiss the girl's mons, carefully avoiding her crevice. She continued to kiss her groin, paying special attention to the sensitive flesh where thigh meets pelvis, and where leg meets butt. Teagan responded with a pant, assuring Audra that she was on the right path. She continued this for over a minute, kissing and nuzzling the Irish girl like a lover. Teagan kept with her strategy of oral assault. Audra felt the first sparks of heat growing in her. She gently traced her tongue along Teagan's core, barely making contact. Teagan responded by increasing in speed, darting her tongue and sucking loudly at Audra's clit. Audra knew her strategy was working, but could she last long enough to tease her to orgasm first?

Audra then slowly and firmly licked Teagan from clit to crinkle, plunging her tongue deeply into her, tasting her obvious response. Audra then dragged her tongue back up, ever so slowly. She lingered in all the right places, stopping at her button. She pressed firmly against the girl's nub, barely moving. Teagan's breaths came faster as she felt Audra's new attention. Audra then began to trace the tip of her tongue around Teagan's swollen clit, so slowly, but so forcefully. Teagan was obviously worried, as she began to do the same to Audra. Audra then flattened her tongue and laid it firmly across Teagan's clit, moving ever-so-slightly in a circular motion. Teagan's breaths became more frantic and she attacked Audra's button without reservation. Audra felt an orgasm building inside her quickly. She sucked Teagan's button into her mouth and began tickling the tip of the girl's clit with the tip of her tongue. She sucked as hard as she could, and licked quickly, but gently.

Teagan's body betrayed her. Audra kept up her ministrations as she felt the girl pause to take a few, short, orgasmic breaths. Teagan's essence graced Audra's nose as she sucked. The whole situation, while disgusting, stirred lust in Audra. Teagan planted her mouth firmly on Audra. Audra resisted as much as she could, but succumbed in a matter of seconds. She disengaged from Teagan's sex as she felt her own orgasm rip through her.

The race was on. Both girls furiously tongued each other's clits in an effort to make their opponent respond. The increase in sensitivity was now fully flourished. Both girls panted as they desperately tried to overcome each other with the all-too-familiar tickle. Teagan latched on tight and tongued Audra roughly. Audra involuntarily pulled herself away from Teagan.

"2 Points!" exclaimed Candy as she sipped from a glass of red wine.

The girls were both tied. Four more points and the match would end. Mistress put both girls back into position. Without a word, both resumed their cunnilingual torture of each other's sensitive buttons.

Audra strained to keep herself available for the torment. Clearly, there were advantages to both positions. Teagan grabbed the sheets hard as she put massive effort into keeping her knees from slamming shut.

Mistress drank in the sight. Here she had two sexually reserved, heterosexual girls engaged in a contest of submission, torture and cunnilingus. Neither of these girls were bound, yet they were availing themselves for torment. Neither of these girls were lesbians, yet they were very convincing as lovers. Her right hand drifted between her thighs as she watched.

"3 Points!" Mistress called out as Teagan whimpered and closed her legs.

Again the girls were repositioned as the match continued.

Three seconds later, Teagan again snapped her knees shut.

"2 Points!" Mistress grinned.

The girls had a ten minute break between matches. They both sat next to each other on the bed. They stole shameful glances at each other, wondering if the other felt as filthy and nasty, and both feeling guilty for forcing another woman to endure the specific discomfort they both loathed.

The second match went in a very similar fashion. Audra opted for the bottom position in round 2, and Teagan adopted Audra's strategy. Teagan won the second round.

The third and final match was indeed a sight to behold. Teagan opted for the top position in an attempt to recreate her success. Both girls had learned a bit about each other's anatomy and response from the first two rounds. They both abandoned all reservation and gave themselves fully to their task. Their orgasms were almost simultaneous, with Teagan losing by a fraction of a second. Both girls steeled themselves to remain silently in position while inflicting the most torment on each other. Mistress watched intently. She was glad she had decided on only 3 matches. If she had gone with her original intention of 5 matches, she would have surely had to plant Candy's face in her pussy to release the massive amount of tension building in her.

Both girls struggled valiantly, but it was Audra who won in the end.

Upon the final scoring, mistress gestured to Candy, who retrieved a short bench from an adjoining closet. She wheeled the heavy furniture over to Mistress' desk. It most closely resembled a gynological exam table, but was made of heavy wood and padded with rich, ox-blood leather, and much closer to the ground. There was also an apparatus at the head that appeared to be a seatless stool, perfectly aligned above where the occupant's head would rest. It was also appointed with heavy straps throughout.

Mistress bade Teagan over to the bench. Ice ran through her veins as she took her place. As Candy strapped her into the chair securely, Mistress threw a pair of latex gloves to Audra. Audra was puzzled, but put them on. Mistress removed her skirt and folded it neatly on her desk. She then took her position at Teagan's head. She adjusted herself, and her satin covered, dripping wet pussy gently bumped against Teagan's lips.

I must confess, Teagan." Mistress stated.

"This has made me ever-so hot. If I took these panties off right now, this 'award ceremony' would be over in a matter of minutes. That's not exactly fair to Audra, is it?"

"No, Ma'am." Teagan replied sheepishly, knowing her task would be that much harder with the thin cloth barrier separating them.

"Make her ready, Audra." Mistress commanded.

Audra then knelt between the girl's legs. She reached her gloved hands up and spread Teagan's pussy lips.

"You can do better than that." Mistress chided.

She then reached down and adjusted Audra's grip. When she had finished, Teagan's poor, swollen clit and pink pussy lips were completely exposed. Teagan's button poked up lewdly. Audra felt sorry for the poor girl, but was glad she was not in the chair herself.

"You may begin licking me when the first strike lands, Teagan." Mistress instructed.

She then took the narrow leather tip of the riding crop and baptized it in the insidious mixture that both girls had endured in their panties earlier. Audra saw this and immediately knew why she was now wearing gloves.

Teagan was in for a surprise...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds