• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Lesbian Law
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Lesbian Law

"One thing left." She said teasingly, "What's number four?"

Erica stood, her panties at face level with Tanya. She moved closer so that the fabric was mere inches away from her, teasing her to remove them.

"Lesbian law... number four." She said with a joking pause that Tanya could hear in her voice, "What's inside every woman's panties is golden. It's not an erection that you can slap around and abuse to make happy. Treat it with respect, and compassion. Make love to it, and make it feel loved. Once you get to it, it's already seduced, but you still need to kiss those lips as delicately as you would kiss the ones up here. Get rough with it only if that is what it desires."

Tanya gently placed her hands on Erica's hips, allowing her little fingers to slide underneath the waistband of her panties. Sliding her hands over her skin, allowing her nails to lightly graze the surface, she gently slid her panties down her legs, watching as the soft strip of pubic hair came into view. Neatly trimmed, and as golden as her hair, Tanya's eyes were fixed on it as Erica stepped out of her panties. "I told you it was golden." She said, "Run your fingers through it, but nothing more."

Tanya's hands instinctively slid up Erica's legs, and she found her fingers moving on their own as they made contact with Erica's pubic hair. As soft as goose down, her fingers slid over them, watching them move at her touch. She watched as her fingernails lightly raked though it, and felt Erica quiver at her touch. She allowed her finger to lightly rake through the hair, slowly, teasingly making it's way down, closer to the crease between her legs, and felt Erica's hands slide to her hand, stopping her before she moved any further.

"Not yet." She said.

Erica turned Tanya's head, and slid her hands around her waist, placing Tanya's hands on her ass as she stepped closer. Tanya felt Erica's pubic hair lightly caressing her cheek as she felt her delicate backside in her fingers. She closed her eyes and savored the moment, feeling something so soft and gentle touching her as Erica lightly brushed against her face.

"Lesbian law, number five." She whispered softly, a gentle tone to her voice this time, "Savor a woman's texture as if it were a delicate rose. Savor her smell as if it were expensive perfume. Savor her taste as if it were a fine wine. And savor her heart as if it were your own."

Taking her hands, she gently lifted Tanya to her feet. With one finger under her chin, she kissed her gently before breaking away and looking deeply into her eyes.

"Despite everything you've done to me, all that I've done to you is to kiss you. You're still dressed, and technically still a virgin."

Tanya nervously began to reach for the top button of her shirt, but Erica placed her hand over Tanya's fingers, stopping her.

"I can feel the hesitation in your fingers, and see it in your eyes." She said softly, "You're not just taking your clothes off for a stranger. You're giving yourself completely to something that you've always been told was wrong. You want it, but this is the point of no return."

Tanya stood silently, listening to what Erica had to say.

"You feel vulnerable, and unsure about yourself," She continued, "and I remember how awkward it felt.... I don't want you to feel that way with me."

Tanya began to relax as Erica described her fears, and told her they were normal. She spoke with compassion and experience, reassuring her that her feelings were justified, but normal.

"I'm going to get a couple of things, and I would like you to undress, and be waiting for me under the sheets when I come back." Erica said, "A virgin should never be forced to undress in front of you..... Lesbian law, five-and-a-quarter something." She joked, telling Tanya that she would do nothing to make her feel uncomfortable. Tanya appreciated the level of respect that Erica showed her. A man would treat her like a piece of meat, hoping she'd dance as he watched her remove her clothes. Erica seemed to have no interest in that.

Erica slipped her high heels back on, and Tanya watched as she elegantly walked from the bedroom, her perfect ass swishing with every step. The muscles flexing as they moved, Tanya had never seen such a perfect body. Just as she reached the corner, she slid her finger behind her back, wagging it back and forth to let Tanya know that she was aware of the hungry eyes watching her. Tanya tried to contain her giggle, and began undressing quickly as she watched her disappear around the corner. She quickly climbed between the covers as she listened to the sounds coming from the kitchen, thankful that she had been spared the horror of having to undress at the gaze of a woman with such a perfect body.

Tanya sat naked in bed, covered only with a sheet as she waited for her first lesbian lover to return and instruct her further. She contemplated Erica's "lesbian laws", and while humorous, they contained such erotic concepts that the laws themselves turned her on. No man had every put things into that kind of perspective, and she felt wealthy as she remembered the words, as if she were being taught to act like royalty. It was much more than just the touch of another woman that aroused her now. It was the feeling that she was about to pampered in ways that she had never contemplated. Delicate, feminine, loved, and lusted for, Tanya felt as if she were living a chapter from an erotic novel.

Erica returned carrying a tray, and stood in the doorway admiring what she saw in her bed. Tanya admired the naked woman standing in the doorway, her perfect body as she held a tray full of elegant goodies meant for her. Setting the tray on the dresser, she reached into her closet and pulled a long silk scarf from a robe hanging inside. She walked over to Tanya, and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Lesbian law, number six." She said seductively, "The sensation of touch is more important than anything. A relaxed body more readily accepts another woman's fingers."

Erica placed the blindfold over Tanya's eyes, gently tying it behind her head.

"Roll over on your stomach." She whispered, and Tanya complied, carefully, nervously remaining covered as she rolled over and laid down.

Erica got the tray from the dresser and carefully sat it on the nightstand. Tanya heard the sound of slick hands rubbing together, and felt Erica's body straddle her legs, only a sheet between them. She felt Erica's fingers glide across her shoulders, the warm oil feeling wonderful against her skin as Erica began to massage her shoulders and back. She occasionally felt long fingernails lightly gliding across her skin, followed immediately by the gentle pressure of her fingers pressing into her back.

Tanya was in heaven as Erica gave her the best massage of her life, exactly as she would want one. She guessed it was exactly as any woman would want one, and as only a woman would understand. Erica's hands slowly moved further down her back, and she felt the sheet being slowly moved further down, exposing her naked body more and more. The tension rose as she waited to feel the cool air on her ass, followed by the oiled touch of Erica's expert fingers.

She felt Erica move further down her legs, and the sheet slowly pulled even lower, and gasped when she felt the cool air hit her cheeks. She waited to feel Erica's touch, and was surprised when she felt her long, golden hair gently glide across her naked skin. She felt Erica's lips gently make contact with the small of her back, and moaned softly as she felt her fingers rub deeply up her thighs, Erica's thumbs sliding forcefully over the cheeks of her ass to meet her warm kiss above.

Erica paused, holding the kiss for only a moment, then began flitting her tongue into the small of Tanya's back, a tempting tease, knowing she wanted it somewhere else, somewhere a few inches lower. Her hands glided further down her legs as she massaged the muscles in Tanya's legs, the deep rubbing putting Tanya into a state of euphoria as she soaked in the attention. Moving to her feet, Erica knew exactly where to rub; exactly how hard to push; exactly how a woman's feet needed to be touched. There was no question of how hard, or how long, Erica knew.

Never saying a word, Erica climbed off, and turned Tanya's foot, Tanya instinctively, and unquestionably rolling over and exposing herself completely to her touch. Tanya felt Erica's legs against her calves as she climbed back on, and felt her hair drifting slowly up her body, delicately painting every inch with attention as she worked her way up. She paused only momentarily to plant a gentle kiss against her navel, and then Tanya felt her hair gently glide over her breasts.

She could smell the conditioner in her hair and the perfume on her skin, her touch so delicate that she savored this moment that was purely female. The sheet was raised to cover her at the waist, and Erica sat back down, keeping the sheet between them. Tanya felt her body move, then felt a cool, slick finger against her lips. They parted automatically, her tongue finding the sweet syrup on the end of Erica's finger, the taste of peach entering her mouth. She sucked hungrily at Erica's finger, whimpering softly as it was slowly withdrawn.

Gentle lips kissed her own, delicately replaced by the moist, sweet slice of peach sliding across her lips. Her tongue reached for it, and she licked it delicately, erotically, passionately, yearning for the texture more than the taste. Erica cooed close to her ear. "That is how you should always make love to a woman's clit." Erica whispered, her warm breath nearly putting Tanya over the edge as she listened to the words being spoken to her by another woman.

Erica's hair drifted past her cheek, and Tanya began to feel the most incredible sensations against her skin. Peach, and then kiss; peach and then tongue; alternating textures, soft and silky explored her body. Across her neck, and down her chest, light touches caressed her skin, each contact inching teasingly closer to her most sensitive areas. The peach swirled around her nipple, followed by lips, and a gentle tongue delicately tracing around it. Her nipples began to ache from the attention, and she struggled to keep from ripping off the blindfold and attacking Erica with a passion so intense that it was almost animal in nature. She squirmed as Erica's fingernails lightly grazed her sides, slowly moving the sheet further down again.

"Contain your enthusiasm Tanya." Erica said, "Relax, and enjoy the feeling."

The sheet was pulled off completely, and Tanya spread her legs, aching from the tension. She felt Erica's body sliding between them, and felt her soft golden hair lay gently on her stomach as she also felt her hand placed easily on her lips. She felt Erica's lips gently pressing into her pubic hair, kissing softly as she explored. They slowly moved to her hip, working their way down the crease toward the place she most wanted touched. Finally, Tanya felt the sensation so incredible that she came on contact as she felt Erica's lips touch her pussy.

Her tongue parted her lips, and Tanya felt the gentle sensation of her tongue glide across her clit, exploring slowly, delicately, Tanya's wetness dripping from between her legs. She felt Erica's tongue glide further down, her lips pursing slightly against Tanya's pussy as she kissed it hello, and then slid her tongue inside.

Tanya's fingers clenched shut as they fought their way down her body, finding Erica so that she could feel her long silky hair sliding between her fingers. She felt her head buried between her legs as Erica licked her with an expertise she had never known, and she came quickly and often, each powerful orgasm sending shockwaves through her body. She reached up and yanked off her blindfold to watch Erica giving her such intense pleasure, and found her looking back as she soaked in her expression of lust.


"OH MY GOD!" she screamed, "That is so fucking incredible! Please, don't stop!" she begged as she slid her feet around Erica, holding her there for as long as she could, the look of her face between her legs as powerfully erotic as the touch of her mouth.

A look of hungry pleasure entered Erica's eyes as she slid one hand up Tanya's body, placing the palm of her hand against her chest. Tanya felt two slender fingers sliding inside her, turning, and sliding up the inner wall, finding her G spot. Erica held her down, lightly grazing her fingernails from breast to breast, rubbing Tanya's G spot as she continued to lick her clit. The look in her eyes mesmerized Tanya as the explosive orgasm hit, and her eyes rolled to the back of her head in near convulsions as she came harder than she had ever cum in her life.

Erica knew that she needed a short break, and rested her head against Tanya's stomach, her cum glistening around her mouth. Tanya watched as Erica daintily wiped the wetness from her chin, seductively licking it from her finger.

"It's like candy." Erica cooed as she licked her finger, sending Tanya into yet another spasm of pleasure.

"Sorry." Erica laughed, happy that it was her fault, "Any regrets yet?" she asked.

"No." she answered emphatically, "Hell fucking no!"

Erica climbed up her body and lay close to Tanya. Tanya grabbed her head and kissed her, dying to feel her lips again, her own taste and scent adding to the incredible moment. They kissed passionately as Tanya struggled to recover, wanting more, and genuinely desiring to explore Erica's body.

Tanya's hands began to grope Erica's body uncontrollably, hungrily, but Erica quickly grabbed her wrist, turning her over and straddling her body. Pinning her to the bed, she kissed Tanya passionately, wildly, Tanya aching at the chance to devour her.

"Stop." Erica demanded, locking eyes with Tanya as she held her still.

Tanya froze and looked hungrily into Erica's eyes, finding a gentle gaze looking back

"Now ask yourself," Erica said, "Are you behaving like a lady, or a horny man? Is that how you would want to be touched?"

"I'm sorry," Tanya answered, "I got caught up in the moment."

"It's ok." She answered, "I expected it to happen at some point."

Erica sat up, straddling her, and placing Tanya's hands on her hips. She held her hands against her body, letting her feel the soft, warm skin in her palms.

"How were the orgasms?" she asked.

"I don't think I've ever cum harder in my life." Tanya answered.

Erica smiled as she slid Tanya's hands around to her stomach.

"Savor a woman's texture as if it were a delicate rose. Savor her smell as if it were expensive perfume. Savor her taste as if it were a fine wine. And savor her heart as if it were your own. Rules to live by."

"So when do I get a turn?" Tanya asked.

"Whenever you want it." Erica answered, "Just remember that whatever you do to me, you need to think about how it feels on your own body. That's the key to lesbian sex."

Tanya rolled Erica over onto her back and climbed on top of her. She gazed lovingly into her eyes as she contemplated everything she had felt.

"Did you really agree to a threesome with my husband?" she asked.

"For this moment right here, I would have agreed to anything." She answered.

"Do you plan to follow through with it?" Tanya asked.

"Yes," she answered, "But only because I want to see how much pleasure WE can give you. I want to make you cum as hard as I did a minute ago, and then see what a hard cock does to it."

"Are you really a full fledged lesbian?" she asked, to Erica's amusement.

"I wasn't born a lesbian, if that's what you're asking." She answered, "It was a choice. I just prefer women."

"So who came up with all these Lesbian Laws?" Tanya asked.

"You have to learn them before you can get your union card." Erica answered.

"There's a lesbian union?" she asked, astonished.

"Yeah, the card is plaid." She answered, "I'm a member of the Local 69."

Tanya took a second to think about that one. "You're bullshitting me, aren't you?"

"Ya' think?" Erica answered, bursting out laughing that she'd even considered it might be real.

"Seriously," Tanya pushed, "where do these lesbian laws come from?"

"They are things that have been said to me over the years." Erica admitted, "Things that really hit home, and added to what's important to me. I guess they are the philosophy of what I consider sex."

"It's a pretty damned good philosophy." Tanya told her.

"I've lived by them for ten years." She said, "They've never let me down."

"Teach me how to make love to you." Tanya said, "The way you like it."

"I already have." Erica said, "When you look me in the eye, make it genuine. When your finger touches me, put it there because that's the special place on your body. Kiss me exactly the way you love to be kissed. All you're doing is sharing the things that are most intimate to you. That's your secret love button, and you touch me there because you also want it to be mine."

"Can I be an honorary lesbian once in a while?" Tanya joked, but with a serious look in her eyes.

"There's a test." Erica answered, pointing down her body.

Tanya smiled, too emotional to laugh at her joke. She leaned in and kissed Erica, this kiss filled with very real affection. She took a moment and focused on the sensation of their bodies touching, breast against breast, stomach against stomach, their legs intertwined. She felt Erica's soft, blonde pubic hair grazing against her own, and fully understood how special this moment really was. There was nothing hard, nothing hairy, nothing there for the sole purpose of self-satisfaction. There were no stipulations or requirements, and no demands or expectations. It was simply two soft bodies finding pleasure as they allowed their very souls to mingle. The term "Girlfriend" suddenly had an entirely new meaning in Tanya's mind, and she was developing a genuine fondness for Erica.

Tanya kissed her passionately, exactly the way she loved to be kissed. She slid down, nuzzling her cheek against Erica's chest, listening to her heart beating inside. She watched her hair slipping over her skin, daintily allowing it to glide over her nipples, teasing them softly as she watched them swell with excitement. She felt a genuine desire to feel them between her lips, and began to make love to them with her mouth, careful to consider how it had always felt to her own breasts.

She gently rolled Erica over onto her stomach, and lay on top of her, pressing her breasts into her back as she lovingly slid her hair out of the way to expose her neck.

"I love soft, gentle kisses on my neck." Tanya said as she began to kiss Erica in all the spots she loved. She allowed her lips to roam closer to her ear, taking her earlobe between her lips, sucking very lightly. She blew a warm gently kiss into her ear, and licked her earlobe again.

"This is a very sensitive spot for me." She told her, "Feeling hot breath in my ear, and then feeling a tongue, right ... here... behind my ear. It drives me insane, and makes me ache."

Erica's breath quivered as she lay there enjoying the sensations. He legs spread instinctively, as if that spot behind her ear forced them open. Tanya knew because that's exactly what she always did when someone kissed that spot, and she knew what she wanted when her legs parted from that.

Tanya allowed her hand to slide down Erica's body, over her ass, and between her legs. She slid her fingers over Erica's pussy, stroking lightly, as if she were petting a delicate rose, allowing her nails to temptingly scratch in all the places she loved, the most sensitive places. She continued to kiss her neck for a moment, but then began to slide down her body, kissing her back. A kiss here... A kiss there... A nibble on the side, and a warm breath between puckered lips under her right shoulder blade, Tanya had Erica purring as her fingernails continued to lightly stroke her pussy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Lesbian Law
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 62 milliseconds