• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Lesbian Law
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Lesbian Law

Her lips moved further down, finding her hips, Tanya focusing on that sensitive area that sends most people into fits of giggles, yet Erica lay still, savoring the sensation of her lips against her skin. Just as she had done to Tanya, she now felt her tongue flitting in the small of her back, her ass being squeezed delicately, and a slender finger rubbing along her lips, teasingly refusing to part them and slip inside. Erica began to raise her ass in the air, the tension building as Tanya refused to enter her. She quickly felt a surprising slap against her cheek, and laid flat immediately, unsure of what was happening.

"Excuse me," Tanya said, "A woman is worth the wait. Remember the imported chocolate? Savor every second, anticipating things to come. Take the time to appreciate the perfection before you sink your tongue into it."

Erica giggled as she tried very hard to contain herself. She felt no hesitation in Tanya's lips, and knew she was genuinely appreciating what was happening.

"Tanya," she said.

"Hmmm?" she answered teasingly as she continued to kiss around her bottom.

"If you appreciate that imported chocolate too long, it's going to melt."

"I'll lap it up." She answered.

That was the last thing Erica needed to hear as she felt the tension rising. She forced Tanya to let her roll over, and watched with anticipation as Tanya immediately climbed back between her legs. She reached down, sliding her fingers through Tanya's hair as she peered into her warm and loving eyes. Tanya's tongue slid from between her lips, and Erica felt its warm tip glide between her lips, still refusing to enter.

"That candy is almost ready." Tanya said with a look of control in her eyes, "I can see it glistening."

She slid her fingers between Erica's lips, getting it wet, and sliding it teasingly into her mouth, wrapping her lips around it.

"Mmmm." She moaned naughtily, "It does taste like candy."

"Tanya..." she demanded.

"Erica?" she answered.

"Please?" she whimpered, "Please do it?"

"Don't rush the virgin." She said, "This is what I like. These are my buttons. And, uh... this is my very... first... pussy." She said innocently, very slowly sliding a finger inside, "I'm going to lick it exactly the way I love to have mine licked."

Erica felt her body quiver as she felt Tanya's finger sliding inside. The look in her eyes drove Erica nearly insane, and she began panting heavily as she watched Tanya's tongue begin to explore. She felt the cool air on her as Tanya spread her lips, exposing her clit, and as she felt her tongue touch her clit for the first time, Erica felt the most incredible sensation of pleasure as the virgin swirled her tongue around it.

"Oh Baby!" she panted, "Please eat me? Please lick my pussy?" she begged, feeling her body begin to convulse as the orgasm approached.

She felt Tanya's hand sliding up her body, and grabbed it, sliding it to her breast, feeling her skin press against her as she held on to her wrist. She felt Tanya's fingers slide inside, and turn just as she had done to her earlier. She felt her slender fingers sliding up the inside wall of her pussy, finding her G spot, and gently stroking it as her tongue continued to swirl, and flicker around her clit.

Her fingers spread slightly inside, making her feel filled, and began to feel Tanya's fingertips "thumping" rhythmically against her G spot as the flittering of her tongue quickened. Erica felt the orgasm beginning to surge through her. She felt the tingle and burn in her back, and her muscles began to tighten. Her eyes began to roll to the back of her head as it overpowered her, and she thought she would explode as it rocked her entire body.

Tanya held her down and licked her clit furiously, sliding her fingers in and out of Erica's pussy. She loved the sensation, the texture, the taste, the smell, the look in her eyes, and the incredible power of watching her control over Erica's body. Tanya loved making love to another woman.

"OH MY GOD!" Erica screamed, "DON'T STOP! PLEASE DON'T STOP! THAT FEELS SO FUCKING GOOD!"

Tanya continued doing exactly what she was doing, consumed by lust, consumed by the knowledge that she was able to give her so much pleasure. Feeling Erica's grip on her wrist tightening, she squeezed her breasts, and Erica seemed to cum that much harder.

Erica growled hungrily, exactly as she had reprimanded Tanya for doing earlier. She pulled her wrist, pulling her from between her legs, and pulled her back up her body. They kissed passionately, but the wandering hands never turned to awkward groping. Tanya was loving every second of this experience, watching her teacher turn into a hungry, and horny equal that was blatantly violating her own laws.

Tanya tried to slide back down her body, but Erica quickly flipped her onto her back and straddled her body, burying her face between her legs as Tanya admired the beautiful pussy above her. She felt Erica's fingers slide inside her, and her tongue searching for her clit as their bodies pressed together. Tanya slid her hands around Erica's ass, pulling her pussy closer to her hungry mouth, and began licking, and probing, squeezing her ass in her fingers as she experienced the amazing tastes and smells and textures of another woman.

They brought each other to orgasm at the same time, their moans driving each other into another, more powerful one as they rolled around the bed. Tanya rolled Erica over, claiming the top for a while, teasing her own pussy with Erica's lips as she tried to contain herself enough to make Erica cum again.

Their bodies remained intertwined for hours, exploring each other, challenging themselves to give the other one more powerful orgasm. By the time they stopped, they found themselves in the living room, each with bumps and bruises from falling off the bed more than once; each with multiple carpet burns as they fought to be on top. Sweaty and exhausted, Erica and Tanya looked each other in the eyes and laughed at the incredible time they had, kissing lightly for the lack of energy to do more.

"Where's your cell phone?" Erica asked.

"Bedroom." Tanya answered, still breathing too hard to make a complete sentence.

Erica rolled over onto her knees and crawled to the bedroom. Tanya waited, and watched her staggering back, cell phone in hand. She watched her flip it open and began pushing buttons, finally holding it up to her ear as she plopped back into the floor and leaned against Tanya.

"Rick....... Erica." She said, still breathing hard.

Tanya couldn't hear Rick's side of the conversation, and could only fill in the gaps as Erica talked.

"We just finished. How are you feeling right now?

Are you still ok with me having sex with your wife?

Good.

Yes,... I will still have the threesome.

Yes Rick, I swear, we will have a threesome.

Look, the reason I'm calling is because I want to make a deal..."

Tanya waited to hear what the deal was. She knew this had been an incredible evening for her, but she wasn't sure how great it had been for Erica, having sex with an inexperienced woman. She assumed she would be happy regardless of what was about to be said, but she still waited on pins and needles.

Erica finally continued...

"Rick, what would it take to convince you to let Tanya have a girlfriend on the side?

Yeah, sex and all... a girlfriend with benefits... She's your wife, and your marriage always comes first, but I really want her in my life. I want the freedom to make love to Tanya whenever the mood hits us.

Think of it this way...if she's in bed with me, she's not out shopping. You'll save a fortune."

There was a long pause before Erica answered as she contemplated his demand. She took a deep breath before finally answering.

"Ok." She said somberly, "I'll do it."

Erica flipped closed the phone and placed it on the couch behind her head. She looked at Tanya, and then leaned in to kiss her.

"I've never fit with anyone the way I fit with you tonight." Erica said, "Once is not enough for me. I want to make love to you as often as you'll let me."

"And my husband just agreed to it?" Tanya asked.

"There were conditions..." she answered, "And I guess it's worth it."

"What conditions?" Tanya asked nervously, guessing the answer.

"Uh,... I guess we're both bisexual now." She answered, "I just hope he's not any bigger than my strap-on."

"I'll talk to him." Tanya said, "I like my lesbian just the way she is."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Lesbian Law
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 36 milliseconds