Life as a New Hire: Cast and Notes (May)

5 children on the way

Pregnancies confirmed by Sakuniyas: Miyako Yuki, ninja; Tadêfi, Augur; Sikia, guardian.

The other two could be: Rhada, who will name her daughter- Parvati, after the Hindu mother goddess and Ester Abed, it's true- not confirmed, but a given for future Khanate alliances. Also maybe Hana, but not enough information for speculation. Still pretty impressive for a 5-6 week period. Since he's going to have a bunch more kids, jeez, don't even want to think about his child support payments. Zhen Duan prego

Clarifying The Extinct Houses and a little more on Illuyankamunus/SzélAnya

Anat is the only remaining First House that remains extinct thought the Royal House was not considered one of the first twenty yet is also extinct ... unless the Amazons forgive Molpadia / Kwenhamai / Death Song. Saku could resurrect House Anat in the same way that Cael has brought back House Ishara through daughters and inducted Runners. One thing Saku would have to do that hasn't really been breached yet is that she would have to face the Goddess Anat herself ... which could get grisly considering Anat's nature.

As a general note, each Amazon House has between 150 ~ 250 full-blooded members. Half of those are sterile. That means to MAINTAIN their numbers, each capable female has to have SIX successful pregnancies. That is the huge problem that the other houses have with House Ishara as it heads toward a hundred child-bearing females. Inside two generations, House Ishara could be the largest house WITHOUT the need to induct new blood.

House Illuyankamunus has always had SzélAnya as their matron Goddess so that house was never extinct. Though how there are modern Amazons in House Illuyankamunus has yet to be answered. It has been suggested that those Amazons and the Keeper of Records knew of the deception.

Yes, the books on Amazon are mine. I am also releasing as huge story I wrote back in 2010 in a few weeks when I get off my ass and finish editing that.

Chapter 40 is the last major info-dump for a while and ends up where the next few chapters will be ~ more of the feel of Chapters 15 to 25 with Cael's life re-centering around Havenstone and his life in New York.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 851 milliseconds