Life At Islands Estates Ch. 14

--------

Camille and I engaged a marine architectural firm to design and estimate the cost of our waterfront community. The cost was staggering but we estimated it would more than quadruple the price we could ask for the lots. Also, the U.S. Department of Transportation approached us and informed us that we would be losing a path directly through the property for the new Interstate 95 highway. They would reimburse us for the property they condemned almost enough the repay the original purchase price for the entire tract. Dad must have smelled that one coming because he really crowed when we got the official papers on the deal.

Fall evolved into a mild winter and then spring came and with it, the ceaseless conversation of the impending nuptials. I was getting excited too, I guess. I called Dennis and invited him to be my best man. He told me I should have asked dad, but dad had other plans, like making it a double wedding so he could make an 'HONEST WOMAN' out of Janice. Everyone thought that was a splendid idea so the plans doubled and I was much more into the spirit of things.

I disengaged myself from the wedding plans and started to work on developmental stages of the land. I decided, with everyone's approval, to name the development 'Palm Coast Development'. Eventually, Palm Coast evolved into a thriving coastal community with schools, stores, churches and thousands of homes, which over time added millions to our fortune. I don't think Rita had any idea in the world what she had gotten herself in to in the beginning but she became a very good wife and she and I and Camille stayed together until she passed away many years later.

But, I get ahead of myself. April arrived and with it the beautiful azaleas which abound in the southern part of the country. Gerald and his crew of three helpers busted their butts making the grounds just so for the wedding. Louise was running us all crazy so I tried to stay busy and out of the way whenever I could get away with it. I was enjoying the Corvette and got a lot of smiles whenever I drove through one of the metro areas in it. There's just something about a 'Vette that attracts the eye of the ladies.

I drove up to Jacksonville one afternoon to check out a new music store on Beach Boulevard. I was impressed with the selection of guitars and amps they had on the floor and ended up purchasing two bass guitars and a Fender Bassman amplifier. It was a tight squeeze but I piled it all in the Corvette and decided to stop and visit with the folks at Brandy's Lounge in Neptune Beach on the way back home. I just barely got the top on the car up over the guitars so I could leave it in the lot.

I entered the dim lounge and was immediately recognized by Tony the bartender from the night we played there with Ronny and Jeff. Tony was all smiles and bought me a couple of brews and asked if we were interested in a gig there sometime in the summer. I told him sure and gave him my phone number. While we were talking, who should appear but little chubby Debbie, the girl from the Mill Top, in St. Augustine.

She didn't recognize me at first because my hair has gotten much longer and my goatee is much fuller.

"You just gonna be stuck up, or are you going to say hi to your old buddy?" I asked after a couple of minutes.

She looked at me briefly and jumped up and threw her arms around my neck and hugged me.

"I didn't know it was you," she squealed.

"In the flesh. How you doing?" I asked.

"Same old shit, different day," she complained.

"Haven't seen you for a while. You still married?" I asked.

"Ya, but he's out to sea. He's in the Navy," she said. "You still hanging out with Marie? She can sure eat pussy."

"You bet, but Denny's living in Nashville now," I explained.

"I could sure use her about now. It's been a while since I had a good tongue lashing," she giggled.

"So what am I, chopped liver?" I asked. "I can help you with that. You still suck dick in filthy barroom toilets?"

Debbie stood up to her full 5'-2", stuck out her ample bosoms, grabbed me by the hand, and said, "Come with me, Stud Muffin, to my office."

She led me to the men's room door and kicked it open with her toe. "This is pretty clean, but it'll have to do for now," said Debbie as she pulled me through the door behind her.

I looked over my shoulder at Tony. He gave me a thumbs up signal and made a twisting motion with his hand indicating that I should lock the door behind us. Debbie advanced to the center of the room and reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down over her hips and down her legs and off. She handed them to me and I sniffed them and stuffed them away in my pocket. Pulling her skirt up over her plump butt, she faced the sink and spread her legs giving me open access to her gaping ass hole and pussy from the back.

I dropped to my knees and lashed at her from behind bringing a harsh gasp from her as I made contact with her privates. I sloshed around in her pussy for a long time drawing many assorted moans and groans from her. She was cumming nicely and cursing like a sailor the whole while. Her legs finally buckled and had I not caught her, she would have fallen to the floor. I stood up and pulled her into a stall and sat her on a toilet. I unbuckled my khaki's and presented my hard cock for her inspection. She went right down on it and sucked me down until I reached the back of her throat. She started to gag so she pushed me out some and started to oscillate on what she could handle.

Just as I was about to shoot my load in her mouth, she pulled her blouse open and ejected me from her mouth. Taking me in her chubby hand, she directed my streams of sticky goo down toward her fat tits and I bathed them both liberally. She returned her mouth to my cock and sucked the remaining fluid from me and then smeared my sperm all over her boobs with my cock. Again she sucked me into her hot mouth and swabbed the mess from me with her tongue. Debbie was a real cum-slut. I enjoyed it every time I ran into her.

We returned to the bar and I bought her a couple of beers and we talked to Tony. The time had slipped away and I had to get back so I thanked Tony and Debbie and took my leave. As I was walking to the door I heard Tony ask Debbie if she was interested in round two. Debbie stood up and headed for the men's room, with Tony in hot pursuit. Yup, Debbie's a real cum-slut.

--------

On the drive down through the beaches communities between Atlantic Beach and Marineland, I paid close attention to the different styles of the houses. This is something I had never down before and I was amazed to notice the wide variety in design. They ranged from ancient, weathered clapboard beach houses along the windswept coastline to tall stone and coquina stucco edifices sitting back in the hammocks between the dunes. No distinct pattern could be discerned.

I allowed in my mind that the basic Florida style of architecture could be described as 'ANYTHING GOES'. I decided to let Camille do all the difficult thinking regarding our development and I'd just write checks and play music, and keep the ladies in my life happy. I was quite content being eccentric!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds