Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 22

The whole scene looked fucking hot. Here was this gorgeous Chinese milf, with big 36C tits, amazing legs, sexy stomach, tight butt, wearing black lace underwear, literally fucking her mouth and throat on all eight inches of young stud's big, thick cock, sucking and moaning so much that it was clear that she enjoyed fucking her face on his big dick as much as he was revelling in her impaling her mouth on his cock over and over.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck bitch, suck that dick!"

"Fuck your throat with my cock you slutty whore wife!" Barnabus growled in a tight voice before groaning with deep appreciation at how well the trophy wife was sucking his cock.

Over and over my mum slammed her face all the way down his dick, her eyes wide and watering as she stared up at him, before she quickly began just bobbing her head up and down just enough of his cock to fill her mouth, sucking his dick as hard and as fast as she could while her tongue slashed and swirled around the thick head or danced along the length of his hard shaft, before once again ramming all eight inches between her soft lips and down her throat as hard and as fast as she could, over, and over again.

"UNGH FUCK!" Barnabus groaned so loudly that he almost shouted, "Ugh yeah fuck, suck my dick Scarlett! Umgh, fuck you're the best fucking cocksucker I've ever met! OH FUCK!" He growled, tightened his grip in her hair and, grabbing the sides of her head with both hands, began to literally fuck my mum's mouth and throat. The room was filled with loud grunts and wet, sucking gagging noises as my mum gripped onto his hips tightly.

Over and over my slutty mum fed his cock between her lips and bobbed her head furiously up and down his hard shaft, alternating between sucking hard on the sensitive thick head, sucking on five inches of his thick shaft, and deep-throating all of his cock, all the while trying to keep her eyes on his handsome face.

"Fuck, that's it, suck my dick ungh!" Barnabus groaned harshly.

"Mmmph!" The hot wife moaned passionately as she redoubled her efforts at his words, and Barnabus finally let go of her hair, once more just resting his hand on the back of her head.

"Fuck yeah, I love seeing your lips wrapped around my cock. That's it you slut wife, fuck your face on my dick, take my cock down your throat slut!" He growled, drawing laboured breaths.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum soon... fuck you're gonna suck all the cum out of my dick, oh fuck! Get ready for what you've been working so hard for whore...ungh!" He groaned tightly and once again my mum moaned enthusiastically, working as hard as she could for all of his cum, desperately sucking and fucking her mouth as hard and as fast as she could.

You could tell that Barnabus was close, as he had begun to buck his hips towards his adulterous lover, fucking her mouth as she eagerly bobbed her head up and down.

"Come on baby, cum for me" my mum cooed as she pulled her mouth from his dick briefly. "I want you to cum baby, fill my mouth" She added, before returning to work on his cock.

SLURP SUCK SLURP SUCK GAG

Over and over, louder and faster...sucking as fervently as she could..., my mum's bobbing head became a blur and her sucking became so hard that it looked like at any moment she was going to drink his cum like she was sucking it through a straw. Her eyes were fervently locked on the thick shaft disappearing in and out of her mouth, Barnabus' thick cock was lewdly smeared with her red lipstick. Suddenly he grabbed her head and my mum moaned deeply in anticipation as she waited for his cock to erupt in her mouth...

...The red-faced, panting wife looked up, with eight inches of solid, hard cock buried between her soft lips, to see her young mate's handsome face creased with tension as he groaned. His cock twitched once and then pulsed, clearly pumping his fresh baby batter into my mum's mouth. After 2 pulses deep in her throat, he firmly grabbed her hair and slid his still ragingly hard, saliva-drenched, lipstick-smeared cock from between her lips with a deep sucking sound. Just as the tip clears her lips, his cock pulses again and a spurt of cum shoots straight onto her closed left eye. He jerks the rest of his virile young sperm onto the tops of her bra clad mommy boobs and groans deeply in immense pleasure.

After letting Barnabus admire the mess he had made of her face for a minute or so, my mum gets up and heads to the toilet to freshen up, telling her lover to make sure he's ready again when she comes out.

10 minutes later, she returns to the room with the same clothes on and a fresh cum free face.

Barnabus sits up on the bed, his eyes intent on her half naked body and he raised his hands to her, ready to pull her onto the bed, a hot smile spread across the hot wife's lips as she sexily shook her head.

"Lie down." my mom said and bit her bottom lip as she watched her young lover smile smugly before he lay back on the bed, resting his head against the headboard, took hold of his rapidly rising cock in one hand, so that he lay waiting for her to come to him. Keeping her eyes on him, the stunningly beautiful Chinese wife took hold of her underwear and sexily began to shimmy them down her slender legs, smiling deeply as her lover's eyes widened as he took in the sight, until she stood before her husband's subordinate in only her black lace bra, heels and wedding ring, her long mahogany hair spilling down her back and left slightly messy from when her young mate had grabbed it in fistfuls as he fucked her mouth with his impressive cock.

"You've been wanting me for a long time..." my mom began to say in a horny, sultry tone as she slowly, sexily, and teasingly swayed over, almost completely naked, to the side of the bed, her trimmed pussy clearly visible. "...so I want you to watch as I ride your big cock..." She purred hornily as she came to stand beside where he had climbed onto the bed.

"...watch as I fuck myself on your big dick..." She added as she knelt on the mattress.

"...while you watch my tits bounce..." She continued erotically as she pulled Barnabus' hand from his cock.

"...and you squeeze them like you've always dreamed of..." She almost breathed in an sexy tone as she swung one slender leg over his stomach, kneeling up above him in all of her glory.

"...and then..." She teased, running her hands up her nearly flat stomach, over her large, jiggly tits, up her slender neck, to lift her hair up sexily, watching him hunger for her, before she finished with a lustful smile "...then you get to throw me on my back and fuck my brains out until I'm weak in the knees, like you promised."

Barnabus' smile deepened into a very smug, self-satisfied smirk at that, which was absolutely justified,...what guy wouldn't be? -- and reached forward to rest his strong hands on her bare thighs as she knelt above him.

He then glanced from his big cock to the cheating wife's unprotected pussy before smirking deeply up at her.

"I also remember saying that you'd never be able to 'take me'..." He replied arrogantly, but playful, and my mom smiled amusedly down at him.

"And I remember saying that we would see. I'm impressed but I've had bigger. However, let's see your technique dear. Remember, I'm your slut tonight, fuck me till I can't walk." She teased erotically before she reached beneath her with her left hand and once again wrapped her slender fingers around his cock, the big diamond on her wedding ring glistening.

She positioned his cock directly beneath her burning-hot pussy, saying, "Time to get your dick inside me like you've always wanted."

"I want all of your young cock deep inside me." She purred in a deeply horny, lust-filled, erotic tone. "I want you stretching my tight pussy and fucking me like you want to make me pregnant."

...And with that, her large eyes on his, my mom began to lower herself down.

"Mmmmmm" She moaned softly as she pushed herself down onto his big cock, and then gasped sexily as the thick head suddenly pushed hotly and thickly into her tight pussy. Inch by inch, she took all of his hard cock deeply and fully into her unprotected pussy.

"Ohh fuck! That feels good." The sexy wife breathed heavily and hornily at being so full of hard dick and she smiled sexily down at Barnabus as he lay there grinning up at her smugly.

With that, my mom started riding, raising herself up and down his shaft.

"You need something to hold onto while I fuck myself on your big cock?" She purred, knowing how Barnabus had lusted after even just a glimpse of her impressive tits all night, as she placed his hands on her bra clad rack and pushing her succulently squeezable tits a little harder into his gently probing fingers. "You want to see them without the bra?" She added with a playful smile, and Barnabus grinned and nodded.

With Barnabus' strong hands squeezing her lace-bra covered breasts gently, my mum began to slowly rock her hips back and forth, gently sliding his long, thick, cock almost out of her tight pussy before pushing back down onto his spearing rod, then gently rotating her slender hips, working her pussy in a hot circle, before once more rocking her hips to gently fuck herself with his enormous dick. As she rode him, she put her hands behind her back and undid her bra, letting her C cup mummy tits spring free.

"Mmmmm, fuck!" my mum moaned gently as she slowly began to move her hips a little faster as she got used to the size of the nice sized cock in her.

"Ugh, fuck, your pussy is so fucking tight." Barnabus half-grunted my mum pushed herself forcefully down onto his dick and she replied.

"Ummmm, that's because...ohhh...your dick is so much bigger than my husbands!"

"Fuck, it feels so fucking good. Fuck yes, I love your cock, why didn't you give me this earlier...ohhmmmm yes...ummmm yes..."

With that the hot wife began to move faster until she was bouncing up and down as she breathed heavier and felt him begin to squeeze her tits harder, squeezing them hard.

"Mmm, that's it, squeeze my tits baby while I fuck myself on your big dick, ohh mmmm." my mum moaned as once again all eight inches of her young lover's hard cock sank deep into her dripping pussy.

"Fuck, you've got amazing tits!" her lover replied tightly as she continued to ride him a little faster, his hands squeezing her bouncing tits as hard as he could, moulding the soft-but-firm flesh beneath his fingers like only her husband should.

"Unngh fuck, that's it, ride my cock slut, fuck!" Barnabus orders.

Spurred on by his words, the cheating wife smiled dirtily as she began to rock her hips faster until she was quickly bouncing up and down, driving his hard penis in and out of her slut pussy eagerly. The springiness of the mattress helped her to bounce almost all the way off Barnabus' long dick before helping ram her harder with all eight inches as she slammed herself down hard making the bed squeak.

"Ohh! Ohhh! Mmm, do you...like watching me fuck myself on your cock babe?" my mum breathed between soft, lustful moans as her young lover gave her large tits one final, hard squeeze before he grabbed hold of her waist.

"Fuck, yeah...show me how much you want my dick inside you." He replied smugly and my mum's smile deepened as she let her hair fall and grabbed his wrists, bouncing up and down harder and faster as she did.

"Umm fuck...mmmm...fuck! Oh yes...fuck, if I'd known how good you'd feel inside me I would've let you...ohhhh...fuck...uhhhmmm...I'd have let you FUCK ME earlier tonight...oh mmmmmm!" She purred erotically, "Mmmm, fuck, I wish you would have fucked me way before now...uhhhh...yeeaahh...mmmm." She added as she closed her eyes again, moaning deeply as she slammed back down on his cock.

"Ungmm, does that mean I get to fuck you again?" Barnabus asked tightly as his dick rammed balls deep up into the fucking tight pussy, and my mumopened her sparkling eyes to smile down at him naughtily as she once more placed her hands on his chest, and using the support, began to fuck herself on his cock harder; swirling her hips and riding his dick like she was on a bucking bronco -- her beautiful tits bouncing out of control.

"Ohmmm! Mmmmm! Fuck...yes...Ohhhhhh!" The cheating whore wife and mother moaned deeply before she replied "You can have me whenever you want me, I'll suck your big dick as much as you want, whenever and wherever you want and you can fuck me as much as you want too. We can do it in my husband's office next time. Oh fuck it feels so good in me!"

That, naturally, made Barnabus' smirk even more smug and so grinning triumphantly up at her as she rode his cock with wild abandon, he slapped her bare ass hard.

"Then ride my dick like you mean it." He growled arrogantly and then slapped her tight bare ass again "Fuck your tight pussy with my hard cock like the whore you are."

"Do you like my cock inside you?" He asked smugly, once more slapping her tight, bare ass, spurring her on. The bed creaked louder in illicit protest.

"Oh fuck...ohhh fuck...yes...ohhh yes...mmm...I love your young dick...unnmmm." She moaned lewdly in reply, smiling playfully, knowing what he wanted to hear like the experienced slut she was.

Barnabus planted his feet on the bed and ruthlessly began fucking his insanely hard dick up into her hot pussy, literally slamming his cock balls deep into her over and over again with a lot of force, causing her boobs to jerk with each thrust.

"MMMMMMMMPPHHH!" my mum cried out, adding to the sudden rampant creaks of the bed adding to the slaps of her tight mummy ass against her lover's thighs as he repeatedly drove his cock up into her.

"OH Barny FUCK ME!" my mum moaned repeatedly with all of her heart as Barnabus repeatedly and relentlessly jackhammered his huge cock in and out of her tight pussy.

Barnabus despite looking like a very fit guy could do nothing but pant and grunt at the effort of the intense fucking that he was giving to my mum .

CREAK CREAK CREAK

The bed complained illicitly, rocking back and forth and shaking violently, however the sound was barely heard beneath my mum's loud, lust filled moans of pleasure as she rode her husband's colleague.

"Squeeze my tits hard while I ride you like a slut." my mum suddenly requested with a dirty look and as the bed creaked, Barnabus grabbed hold of 2 big mounds of mummy boobs.

"Fuck, I love your big tits." He grunted, squeezing her jiggling rack firmly as he pushed his hands towards her, flattening her firm breasts hard into his hands. My mum groaned deeply and leant a little more forward so that her big naked tits squashed firmly into his kneading fingers.

Using the extra leverage, he pounded her tight ass harder onto his impaling cock. "Ungh, fuck! Fuck...that's it slut, ride my cock, ungh, fuck yourself like the slut you are."

"Ummm fuck, oh fuck..ohhhh...mmm...fuck I love your...ohhh...hands on my tits...ohmmm!" my mum moaned loudly, breathing heavily as she leaned a little more forward so that her pendulous breasts hovered sexily close to her lover's face as she rode his cock hard.

Barnabus didn't need any more encouragement to lift his head and take each of her hard, sensitive nipples into his mouth, biting and sucking each as he squeezed her C cup tits roughly. His boss' wife moaned passionately at his mouth's attention as his tongue flicked across her nipples, his teeth gently nipped her soft, sexily pliant flesh, and he sucked hard on her swelling, heavy breasts.

His mouth's attention seemed to ignite even more passion within my mum as she moaned so loudly that she almost screamed before she pushed herself up, her nipple popping from his lips lewdly and leant back, her hands resting behind her on his legs as she stared hotly into his eyes and fucked her horny pussy up and down his cock furiously.

For a moment all that filled the room was the gentle banging of the headboard, the lewd squeaking of the wooden bed, the short grunts that Barnabus made as he exerted himself, and the passionate moans of a cheating wife getting satisfied by a younger lover.

"Fuck, you are gorgeous." Barnabus groaned and my mum's smile lit up as she pushed herself back up, bracing herself once more on his chest as she rode his cock.

"Ummm, thanks but I bet you say that to all the girls you get on you big dick." She moaned breathily in response, the way her arms rested on his chest pushed her gloriously-bare tits closer together and her long hair fell down one side wildly.

"Ungh, with you though, I fucking mean it." He replied as he moved his hands to stroke her smooth legs again.

"You're...damn...fuck...ungh...you're the hottest fucking lady I've ever had sex with" He added. "This is the best sex ever."

"Ohmm, mmm, you don't have to...mmmm...sweet talk me Barny, you've already got your DICK in meee...!" my mum trailed off and moaned loudly, her eyes crossing for a moment as she slammed down hard as he thrust firmly up into her, her heavy, naked tits shaking vigorously and lustfully at the force.

"Yeah, but it's true and fuck, I want to get in you again." He added the last with a smirk and my mum slapped his chest playfully as she gave him a mock-outraged smile as she furiously began rotating her hips before lifting almost completely off his enormous cock and ramming herself hard back down.

"Fuck, fuck! OHhhhh..." The beautiful slut wife moaned loudly in pleasure, her face contorting in a deep groaning bliss before she moaned passionately, and then panting heavily looked into his eyes and gave a sexy laugh at what he had said, "...ummm, you're so going to get your dick in me again..." She said finally with a wide smirk and a very pleasure-filled expression.

"...believe me." She finished as she shook her hair behind her and picked up the pace again.

"Do whatever you want to me." my mum tells him.

"Anything...like...anything? Can I cum inside you?" Barnabus asked.

"Of course. Oh fuck. Like I said, I'm your slut tonight, cum wherever you want! Don't ask!" The whore wife groaned deeply.

"And fuck you all night long?" Barnabus continues.

"YES! I want you to fuck me all night baby! You better have stamina. I want you to fuck me into the bed, fuck me on the floor, fuck me over the table in front of my passed out hubby, fuck me against the door...ohhh, fuck me wherever you want!" my mum shouted before moaning loudly, her eyes beginning to take on a wild look as she began humping her hot ass faster and faster.

"I want you to fuck me all night!" my mum cries.

Barnabus suddenly sits up and lifts my mum up and back, making her lie across the bed on her back, her head towards the window, with her hair falling over the edge of the bed, her gorgeously sexy Louboutin clad legs locked around his waist and she passionately dragged her nails down his back as he held himself above her and then started relentlessly pounded his hard cock into her hot pussy. In the throes of passion my mum was staring blankly at the wall opposite as the headboard thumped into it with fierce slams that matched the relentless pounding of the young into her. Her big tits shook hotly and rolled around her chest as she bucked her hips excitedly up to meet each of Barnabus' hard and powerful downward thrusts deep into her and her moans and groans were now as loud as ever.

"Ohhhh fuck! Mmmmmmm!" My mum moaned passionately, staring up into his eyes as her lips smiled excitedly. My slut mum was loving this!

"Pound me into my marriage bed!!! UNNNNGHHHH!" she cries out.

Barnabus smirked at that and continued to drive his cock hard into her as her pussy squeezed tightly around his ravaging cock, and her hips rose to meet his hard thrusts.

"Ahhh, fuck...who fucks you the best Scarlett?" He growled, unable to help himself. A dirty smile spread the gorgeous wife's lips before she moaned deeply and arched her back as he pounded her tight pussy harder into the bed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds