Life of a Slut Wife and Mum Ch. 22

"YOU! FUCK Barny...ohhhh my fucking... you fuck me the best! You're so fucking great!" my mum groaned loudly as she scratched hard down his back, bringing a pained growl from him, as she lay back flat on the bed and stared with wild eyes up into his as he fucked her like an animal.

CREAK CREAK CREAK CREAK

Rhythmically the bed and the wooden headboard marked the illicit, cheating sex that was happening on top of it. Barnabus began to breathe heavier, his heavy, swinging balls slapped hard and fast into my mum's ass as he drove his penis deep into her relentlessly.

"Fuck slut, ungh fuck I'm gonna cum soon...fuck...I wanna cum inside you" He groaned harshly, looking a bit out of breath.

"Ohhhh, yes! I want your cum inside me so badly!" She stared heatedly into his eyes as her own began to glaze.

"Make me cum and then fill me with your sperm. I want your hot, young sperm in me!" my mum asks.

She gripped his back and held her legs around his waist tightly, pulling him deeper into her as she bucked her hips to meet each of his thrusts so fucking deep into her well-fucked pussy. Her head was rocking back and forth and her Louboutin clad feet were flailing as she received a pussy pulverising on her marriage bed. He relentlessly pounded her tight pussy, driving her ass hard into the bed and causing her legs to flail wildly around him so much that one of her $1000 heels was hanging from her curled toes.

"Fuck, I'm so close Barny, you're going to make me cum soon...yes! Keep fucking me baby!!" She moaned so loudly that she almost screamed as she raked her fingers hard down his back, leaving even more red welts.

"Ugh fuck, fuck, I'm gonna cum soon, you ready for this? You there yet?" He asked in a tight, tired voice as he strongly nailed her pussy into the bed which creaked even louder than before.

"YES! Ohhh fuck yes! I'm cumming!!!! I'm CUMMING!!!!!" My mum screams out.

A good few second later, she says,"I want you to cum in me Barny! Unload those balls in me."

"Ungh good, you're gonna get it all!" He growled in response.

The bed became one loud creaking noise and shook so much it looked like it would break. "YES, YES!!! Cumming in you. Fuck, FUCK!" Barnabus grunts as his entire body jerks, balls deep in my mum, clearly glazing her pussy with his special sauce.

After what seemed like an eternity he collapsed heavily on top of her as they both lay there on the bed panting with red but utterly satiated expressions. The illicit, cheating pair lay there relishing breathlessly in post-orgasmic bliss for a moment, with Barnabus cock still buried within my mum's well fucked, creampied pussy.

It was only after a moment of catching their breath that my mum finally stirred weakly, her arms falling from around her young mate's back to either side of her, and her legs finally unwrapping from around his waist as he grinning widely, unsteadily pushed himself up and off her, letting his now soft cock slide from her pussy as he collapsed back against the headboard. A small stream of sperm followed the exit of his cock, running down her left thigh.

"Fuck that was good" He breathed heavily as my mum, behaving like the trophy wife/tai tai she is, shakily gets onto her hands and knees and Barnabus pulls her over and gives her a big, long French kiss before she heads a bit lower sucks and licks his penis clean. After cleaning his cock, she sighs contentedly and cuddles up alongside his muscular body.

"Enjoy yourself I take it?" He joked and my mum smiled as she gave him an 'obviously' look.

"I wish we would have done this sooner" She purred happily, before adding "But we'll definitely do it again a lot sooner!"

They both grinned as they lay there weakly, breathing heavily and feeling completely satisfied from the sensational sex . As she lay there for a moment, regaining her strength, my mum's eyes wandered over Barnabus' hot and toned body, until they slowly descended to his now soft, yet still impressively large, cock. He noticed where she was looking and his smirk deepened.

"Want some more already?" He asked smugly, and my mum glanced up to his face and laughed softly before and resting her head on his solid chest, took hold of his soft cock with her left hand, showing off her wedding ring.

"Not quite yet stud." My mum teased amusedly as she looked at the soft cock that had been stuffed so deeply inside her. "You've made me too 'weak at the knees' for that just yet. I'm usually good for all night sex but you really fucked me out. Wow, that was great. Like I said earlier, technique matters more than size."

He laughed at that.

"I told you I would." He said arrogantly and she slapped his taut stomach before returning her hand to his soft dick and her head to his hard chest.

"Mmmm, well, I didn't think you'd be that great Barny, that was awesome." My mum says. "I think we're gonna meet up a lot more in the future. You know, you probably have to go soon before your boss finds out what you did to his wife. But he is away next week....." my mum trails off.

"Mmhmm, that sounds good." Barnabus replies.

"Yeah, so you can come over after work every day." My mum starts, smiling naughtily "and help me work out some issues in my marriage." She slaps her butt. "You'll have all the time to use me fully. Maybe try out my cheating butt. Make this entire marriage bed one big 'wet spot'." She then slides one Black Louboutin heel over his soft penis "And.... I've got a few pairs of shoes that need 'breaking in'. You could help me do that. You know, I never wear a pair of shoes outside before I have an orgasm in them"

"Oh fuck, that's so hot." Barnabus says. "I'm gonna do you so good next week then. I better go before I get too aroused and fuck you right here and now. Can't get caught before I've explored your entire body."

"Mmhmm, thanks for tonight Barny, see you next week then" my mum and her young lover kiss passionately for a good 30 seconds before she lets him get up and off the bed to put on his clothes and leave.

A few minutes later, I watch as my mum steps into the shower to freshen up and wash the cum from her pussy and thighs, while Barnabus walks past my still passed out dad and leaves the house.

Until next week then, I think to myself.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds