Lighting a Flame Ch. 02

"Roger and I have the bedroom next door to yours." Beth could feel her lips practically touching her skin as she spoke. "Couldn't sleep?"

A pinprick of heat ran across Beth's body. She'd overheard their lovemaking?

"I haven't heard anything as sexy for a long time. Roger had taken a sleeping pill and trying to wake him would be like rousing the dead. I had to get out my trusty vibe."

The pinprick turned into a fever. "You—"

"Absolutely."

For a while, neither of them spoke. The ramifications of Annabelle's words slowly sank home. From behind her, the blonde's hands were smoothing the cream in tender circles across her stomach. For a crazy second Beth realised that if she raised them a few inches she'd be cupping her breasts. Was that where this was heading? "You have no idea how hot you sounded, Beth. Those sexy growls of yours were such a turn on."

The brunette's heart trembled. She was so moist it would show if she stood and her nipples were so hard they ached. Annabelle's hands were brushing the undersides of her tits now and she actually wanted to drag them upwards. The provocative words and caressing hands were having their desired effect.

"I'm so embarrassed..." she eventually croaked.

"Why? I was the one who was using my vibrator. Don't you like that thought?"

Annabelle's hands obeyed Beth's thoughts as she whispered the words. She rotated the heavy breasts in her palms, her thumbs flicking each nipple. The brunette could feel the touch all the way down to her sex.

"I think I even managed to time it so that we came together," the sexy blonde murmured, turning the screw by running her tongue along the back of her friend's neck.

Beth grunted, knowing there was no turning back—and not wanting there to be any. But just as she began to turn her face to meet the pink lips, a male voice broke the spell. It came from the door of the villa behind them.

"Drink anyone? We're taking a break for half an hour."

Annabelle smoothly pulled her hands away from the brunette and casually turned to face her husband. He was stepping out onto the patio area, followed by Luke and Harry.

"More Pimms," she shouted across as she languidly eased herself up from Beth's lounger. She wistfully smiled down at the brunette. "Why do men have such a ridiculous sense of timing?"

***

Beth sank back in the large tub, soaking her long brown hair in the process. She smoothed it back over her head and closed her eyes to better savour the luxurious warmth of the water.

It was an hour before they all met for dinner but she needed this brief sanctuary after her earlier encounter with Annabelle. The men had stayed a while and then Emily had joined them. After a light lunch, the three women had spent the afternoon talking and sunbathing,

But her mind had been a mess. It still was...

She sank her head beneath the water again, sending bubbles to the surface. It didn't provide much respite. The same thoughts that had reverberated around her head all afternoon were still there... She and Annabelle had masturbated together while watching Em with that woman. She'd willingly submitted herself to a Tameka special. Then the blonde had told her she'd masturbated last night to the sound of Beth's lovemaking with Luke.

On top of that, there was the lingering sensation of Annabelle's touch today. Her body was overheating at the recollection...

Slipping her hand underneath the water, she homed in on her clit. Just delicately touching the slippery bud made her body shudder with arousal. She shifted position so that she could widen her legs, heaving her body backwards against the curve of the tub. Planting the soles of her feet firmly on the bottom of the bath, she lifted her hips a little. That felt even better.

"Hey!"

Beth jerked in the tub, splashing water over the lip as her face coloured.

"Feeling sexy?"

"Dammit, Luke," she stuttered, turning to give her a little bit of privacy. "Can't a girl get some time to herself?"

Her husband laughed, his eyes trained on her hand under the rippling water. "It looks like it's more than time you need, honey. But I have to head down to meet Roger and Harry—we have a few loose ends to tie up before dinner. Want me to take care of that before I go?"

"Luke...!" she warned.

He held up his hands in mock surrender. "Okay, okay. We'll take care of it after dinner."

She grinned back at him. Who could resist that dimple? Then her eyes went to the shopping bag dangling from the middle finger of his right hand. "What...?"

"Thought that would get your attention," he said, pushing his spare hand through his fair hair. "Annabelle dropped it in a few minutes ago. She told me not to look—said it was something for you to wear tonight."

"To wear?"

"Apparently she sent the hotel to do a little shopping late afternoon. It's lingerie for you to wear tonight. She said that as we're heading off early tomorrow for golf, the girls needed a treat, too." He laughed again. "Roger's stumping up for each of your purchases, she said, though I'm unsure if he knows that yet."

Beth's eyes lit up. "Lingerie? That's fantastic."

"I thought you'd say that," he told her, twirling the bag around his finger as he glanced at his watch. "You have an hour to be dressed and downstairs. I'll leave this on the bed."

"Okay, babe."

He turned to leave then glanced back. "You've just time to finish what you started..."

Beth laughed as she exaggeratedly held her nose and prepared to dip her head beneath the water again. She didn't often curse, unless she was in the throes of passion. This time she made an exception. "Fuck off, Luke."

***

Rather than using the white robe hanging on the back of the door, Beth had remained naked after her bath. Her damp towel lay on the floor beside her. There was something extraordinarily sexy about wandering around the large bedroom in the nude.

Maybe it was the way the heat still poured in through the open window, or the sight of the sun beaming across the mountains in the distance. Or perhaps it was something else...

She'd opened a one of the bottles of red standing in the centre of the round wooden table and was enjoying her second glass. Why not? The drink would be flowing freely when she joined the others before heading for the restaurant. She'd reasoned that some extra alcohol before then might help settle the tingling in her loins. It hadn't yet.

Closing her make-up case, she checked the face reflected back at her in the mirror. Was that really her? She'd decided on a heavier than usual blue eye shadow to match the dress, along with dark eye-liner and mascara. It was impossible to say why, but she'd made the sudden decision to create an appearance like a sexy vamp. She'd succeeded perfectly.

Gracefully easing herself to her feet, she picked up the half empty drink and swirled the wine around the glass as she sauntered to the open doors leading to the balcony. The soft breeze felt captivating on her tanned skin. What if Annabelle was taking the air on her balcony, she wondered, taking a hesitant step outside. The thought of the blonde woman involuntarily catching her naked was quite a turn on.

Her face dropped as she glanced over at the empty space. From the sound of the voices beneath her, it seemed the two women had already joined their husbands.

She'd better get a move on.

Turning back inside, she hummed The Stripper as she sensually swayed her hips from side to side in time to the tune in her head. She was so horny that maybe it would have made sense to have finished herself off in the bath as Luke had jokingly suggested?

Time to get dressed, she reminded herself, slurping down the rest of the wine in her glass. So far she'd resisted the temptation to check out the items in the shopping bag Annabelle had left for her. Now she couldn't wait to try on the contents.

The first item was a little black thong and she cocked her hips one way and then the other as she dragged it into position. The suspender belt she took from the bag quickly followed, and then the black stockings with the sexy seam. Putting one foot and then the other on the stool, she rolled the stockings along each shapely leg, finally clipping them into her suspender belt.

A lick of heat hit her as she admired the topless woman in the mirror. It was almost as if she were watching someone else—a hot and very, very sexy woman.

Extracting the sheer plunge bra from the bag, she hesitated for a second while she admired the way her full breasts hung so perfectly from her slender frame. Her dark brown nipples were very hard, confirming her excitement. Annabelle was hot, but she was a match for anyone. Nodding at her reflection, she fastened the garment behind her back before settling the cups over her full breasts and dragging the straps over her shoulders.

With a final, approving glance at the mirror, Beth picked up the empty shopping bag and turned towards the hanger with her black dress. She paused as she moved—the cream bag was heavier than it should have been. Something was at the bottom. Turning the bag upside down, she shook it out onto the bed and took an involuntary step backwards.

The last thing she'd expected was a black vibrator.

Not only was it was larger than anything she'd used, the dulled black plastic gave it the look of an old favourite. The pieces clinked into place. This was the vibe that Annabelle had used on herself when she has listened to Beth and Luke's lovemaking last night!

And now the blonde was actually making it available to her. So that she could...

***

The dark wooden shelves containing set after set of classical books dominated the walls of the restaurant's library area, and provided a perfect backdrop for the dark, heavy leather chairs and sofas that were scattered around the high ceilinged room.

It was the ideal location for their after dinner coffees and liqueurs, and having it all to themselves was a bonus—especially with the men being in such a boisterous mood. Several bottles of champagne had seen them lose their inhibitions some time ago, helped by the way their wives had deliberately flaunted plenty of stocking top throughout the evening.

Annabelle had started the teasing—of course—but Emily and then Beth hadn't needed much encouragement to join in. Even now, sitting back on the sofa with one arm thrown along the back, the blonde woman's short, dark dress rode up her thigh, revealing an impressive expanse of tanned skin above her black stockings.

"So," she smiled, raising a blonde eyebrow as she reached for her coffee. "You boys actually expect to be able to rise at the crack of dawn to play golf tomorrow?"

"Absolutely," Roger smiled, giving his wife a sideways grin. He held up his brandy glass in toast to the other men. "You should never underestimate the male species."

"Heaven forbid," Beth joined in and everyone laughed.

"I'll remind you when you struggle to get out of bed in the morning," Annabelle said. "I'd imagine we'll all be sunbathing by the time you men rise."

"I'm ready for my bed right now." Harry's words were slurred.

"My hero," Emily said, shaking her head at her worse for drink husband. She swivelled around on the black leather chair, the hem of her light dress sliding up her legs. The black suspenders attached to her stockings were revealed in all their glory. "Here I am dressed to kill and all Harry can think of is sleep."

"Sleep?" he objected, attempting to stem a loud yawn as he threw back another liqueur.

Emily just rolled her eyes and pulled the dress back into place. Her husband was impossible when he'd had this much to drink. He'd be snoring within a few short minutes of reaching their room.

"What about you?" Annabelle asked, reaching a stockinged leg across Beth and pushing her toes against Luke's thigh. "Are you feeling amorous tonight?"

Luke raised his glass and nodded happily. "Always," he slurred, slumping further back in his chair.

"Hopeless," Beth murmured with a smile. Like Harry, her husband's alcoholic intake tonight had way exceeded his usual limit—but she understood that the men needed to let their hair down after finalising their approach to the Smithson case today. Next week, in court, she knew full well that a different set of frustrations and late night meetings would take over again.

"We don't care," Annabelle laughed, resting her foot on the top of the brunette's crossed legs. "We don't need you men for anything. Isn't that right, Beth?"

The brunette's face turn bright red as Annabelle dug her toes into her skin. She understood what Annabelle was saying—how could she not with the woman's vibrator safely hidden in her bag. Despite herself, the thought warmed her thighs. Maybe that's why she'd drunk so much herself? It hid the nervous excitement running through her body.

"Exactly," she eventually agreed, trying to keep her eyes from Annabelle's exposed flesh as the blonde dragged her toes along her thigh before withdrawing her leg.

She failed...

***

They'd only just returned to their room and Luke had already passed out in the large armchair near the balcony window. In this condition, the only answer was to let him sleep it off. He'd wake up at some point during the night and that would be the time to get him comfortable.

Besides, she had other things on her mind.

Pouring a long glass of water, she placed it on the small table at her side of the bed and retrieved Annabelle's vibrator from its hiding place. She held it for a while, examining it in detail before cautiously turning the small knob on the base. It came to life instantly.

Checking that the gentle buzzing sound didn't disturb Luke, she gave a sigh of approval and turned it off before dropping it onto the bed.

Reaching for the shoulder straps of her black dress on her, she allowed the loose garment to float down around her heels. Turning to the long mirror, she dragged off her bra and studied her appearance in just the small thong, suspender belt, stockings and heels. A lick of heat flickered around her body. Even though she said it herself—she looked hot.

It had been her intention to undress and shower but instead, she turned back and flopped onto the bed. Lying on her back, she propped herself up on the pillows against the headboard. Picking up the vibrator again, she waited. It didn't take long.

The sound was faint to begin with, so low that Beth wasn't sure whether her mind was playing tricks. She listened intently while her mind tried to match the mainly female noises with her imagination of what was happening in the next room. Was Annabelle semi naked, like Beth? Had she left her stockings and suspenders on—and her heels?

Beth had no doubt that the woman was putting on a sensory show for her. That was the point in providing the vibrator, after all. Her trembling fingers switched it on.

Luke's head was on his chest and the low hum of his breathing suggested he'd remain that way for a long while yet. He wasn't going to be disturbed by the vibrating phallus.

The sounds increased in volume and Annabelle's low, rhythmic grunts seemed to fill Beth's head before sliding their soft sensuous way down her body to her moist sex. She tentatively raised the black sex toy to her mouth, loving the feel of the vibrations shimmering across her lips. For a while, she began to suck the head. She imagined it was Luke's cock, or maybe even Roger's? Her body shuddered. That really was a wicked thought...

What were they doing in the next room? Was Roger between her thighs, going down on her? Was he pleasuring his wife the way she'd taught Luke to do with her. A man could never get it quite right. Beth's heart was pounding as she visualised Annabelle's naked body.

She'd know just how to use her mouth and her fingers on the sexy woman, which spots to touch and the right amount of pressure to apply. She imagined what it would feel like to be between her thighs. How Annabelle's gripping fingers would feel in her hair. Listening to those sexy moans knowing you were responsible for enticing each groan of arousal?

Oh fuck. She realised she'd been circling the black monster around each nipple. She needed more. This vibe had been used by Annabelle. Now she was going to use it too...

Pushing herself back against the pillow, she spread her legs wider and dragged the skimpy thong to one side. In her hurry, the long heels of her shoes snagged into the bedclothes and the material ripped as she frantically kicked it away. She was so wet the vibrator found its way home immediately. The urgent excitement ran through her like a drug.

There'd been times in her life when a particularly stunning female had made her shiver. Kylie was one, in that 2005 calendar. Then there was the Catherine Deneuve/Susan Sarandon scene in The Hunger movie. And who could forget Jennifer Tilly and Gina Gershon in Bound?

This was different... a million times hotter...

As the vibrator did its work, she recalled each sexy experience of the last month. The hot sight of Annabelle in that Catwoman outfit... the blonde's mouth on hers, that flicking tongue easing her red lips open... Tameka's massage that gave her multiple orgasms... Annabelle's hands on her poolside yesterday... the two of them masturbating together and the noise the hot blonde woman made when she came...

It was a similar sound to the one she could hear right now through the thin wall.

Throwing her head back, the vibe seemed possessed as it determined to extract maximum pleasure. The world shrank away and the only thing that was real was the image of Annabelle behind her closed eyelids. The tension built further. Was the blonde close to a climax? She was. The hot flush of an orgasm was already building between her legs.

This was Annabelle's vibrator. She had fucked herself with it and had given it to Beth so that she could do the same. It gave a bizarre feeling of solidarity.

Beth's imagination was playing tricks as Annabelle and her own moans built further. It was her body laying between the blonde's thighs... her hair that the blonde was gripping... her face that Annabelle was bucking her hips into... her mouth that was making her groan.

Her body quivered as it pushed back into the bed. Close, so close...

Annabelle's scream of release was like pressing her own detonator. As the tide ripped through her body she screamed her orgasm out loud enough so that the woman in the next room would know she'd been with her every step of the way.

Maybe she already knew?

***

Beth finds her sexual soul

Luke's clothes from the night before remained scattered across the bedroom floor and Beth glanced at them one final time before leaving their room. Clearly he'd dressed in a hurry. He wasn't usually so messy and while she sympathised with his early morning start, she wasn't there to clean up after him. He could tidy them up on his return to the villa later that evening, assuming the men had somehow managed to rouse themselves in time for their day of golf.

She drowsily recalled him getting ready while she was still dozing, but wild horses wouldn't have been enough to awaken her from her much needed sleep.

A couple of hours and a shower later, she was ready to face the world. After last night, she was trembling in anticipation at way lay ahead. It was as if using Annabelle's vibrator had released something inside her. She was a free spirit, right?

Then why wear her white cotton blouse over her bikini top? With three buttons fastened, she had the stupid idea that it gave her some protection. But from what?

Making her way down the tiled stairs, only the soft sound of background music emanating from the kitchen area suggested the villa was inhabited. No men, she unaccountably found herself whispering to herself. Please let it not be the men...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds