Lighting a Flame Ch. 02

"Yes... like that..." the panting woman groaned, pressing the soles of her feet into the lounger.

Beth sucked the clit back into her mouth, circling it with her tongue.

"Fuck... like that... just like that..."

She chewed on it with her lips.

"Oh fuck. I'm going to cum... you're going to make me—"

She arched her back away from the lounger as she peaked, breasts out, the hands in her lover's hair clutching her close as if she'd drown if she let go. Her orgasmic cries were exactly the same as Beth had heard through the bedroom wall last night. As she spent, Beth drank in the juices like she was devouring a fine wine. Maybe now they could go to her bedroom?

***

Epilogue

The party at the Mantle's was exactly a month after they'd returned from Spain.

Beth wandered happily around the large gardens, sending the occasional smile across in Luke's direction as he chatted enthusiastically to Roger and Harry. Thank goodness the Smithson case was on its last legs. Her relationship with her husband could get back to some sort of normality.

It had been a strange four weeks since her encounter with Annabelle. Her sexy friend had been right—their experience together had been like lighting a flame inside her. Resisting the opportunity for a repeat performance since then had been exceptionally difficult, but Beth was well aware that if she gave in again once, she'd be on a slippery slope to who knew where.

She loved Luke too much to allow that to happen.

And yet every day seemed to bring a different thought, a new temptation to resist. Annabelle understood her feelings, but that hadn't prevented her sexy blonde lover from continually dropping little suggestions in her ear. God, how many times had she masturbated to give herself relief, rather than giving in? She'd even passed on another opportunity to visit Tameka, and that invitation had taken some resisting! Her body still tingled when she thought of what might be...

But gradually she'd built more strength inside herself. She was a married woman, she loved her husband, and nothing could be allowed to get in the way of that.

Then why had she veered to her left at the end of the long path, towards the redheaded woman standing on her own. "Penny for them?"

It was the heavy cleavage on display that had attracted Beth's interest—that and the stunning face. She was a little plumper than the women the brunette usually found attractive, but there was something about this woman that intrigued. It couldn't do any harm to strike up a platonic conversion with her, could it?

The woman looked startled as she turned. "I'm sorry?"

"You were lost in thought," Beth smiled, finding herself beating a little faster. The whole situation felt like déjà vu.

The redhead laughed. "I was just people watching."

"I enjoy doing that, too," Beth said, handing her one of the two glasses of wine she'd carried over. "You looked in need of a refill."

The woman's cute eyebrows went up. "You noticed?"

She grinned. "Of course I did. We're kindred spirits..."

"We are?"

Beth ran the back of her fingers across the top of her own cleavage and then nodded at the woman's breasts. "Is there anyone else here showing as much flesh as you and I?"

The redhead blushed slightly and then began to laugh. "I guess not."

"Exactly! I'm Beth by the way..."

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds