Lilith's Emporium - Wishes Ch. 04

The rip went all the way down until she was naked beneath him. She reached for his pants trying to get them open as quickly as possible so she could return the favor for her master but he would not let her. Once his cock was out he positioned himself and slid his aching member inside her as she squealed again in his arms.

She pulled off his shirt as her hands ran along his back pulling him down against her. Their lips sucked on each other for a long time as she rolled him over getting on top of him. As she straddled him he sat up and sucked on her breasts again. He wanted to taste every inch of her as she moved her hips milking his cock with everything she had.

"I love you, Sapphire," he blurted out as she continued to ride his cock.

She looked into his eyes before kissing him again as she wrapped her arms around his head. She could feel the pleasure building between her legs the same as his as she began to moan in rhythm with her movements. Right before he was about to blow his load he grabbed her ass and forced himself up inside her as far as he could go.

Sapphire screamed out her passion feeling Brandon's cock erupt inside her as she had never cum this hard in her life. She didn't know why or how but this was the first master she had ever had who not only could satisfy her this well but also wanted to. It was a strange concept to her but she didn't care at the moment as she just wanted this to last as long as possible.

As his cock finally stopped he rested his head on her chest. They both were covered in sweat as they held each other tightly. Even after sex she stilled smelled amazing as he just breathed her in letting her tickle his senses as her fingers ran through his hair.

"I'm sorry," he said still catching his breath. "For what I said a moment ago, I just don't know how to feel around..." He stopped as she placed a finger on his lips and kissed him again as they laid back down on the bed. His cock was still inside her as she just smiled down at him and kissed him again and again.

Soon she climbed off of him and laid down next to him. He wrapped his arm around her asking her not to return to her home and just stay with him. They laid there for a long time as he held her close with many thought flowing through his mind. He knew what he wanted but he also knows what was the right thing to do as well.

"I wish for your freedom," he whispered in her ear right before she quickly opened her eye's and sat up.

"No, what have you done, No!" Soon pink smoke began to surround them both and he began to feel light headed. "Brandon, no, I don't want to go!" Was the last thing he heard before he passed out as her connection with him was severed.

----------------------

Brandon was laying in bed with a dry mouth and the light of the sun hitting him in the eyes. Annoyed by this he rolled over to adjust himself but he soon realized he was alone in his bed. He opened his eyes and sat up looking all over the room but Sapphire was not there.

He quickly jumped out of bed and looked all over the apartment but it was empty. "Sapphire?" He yelled out to no response as his heart sank in his chest. "Wait, maybe..." He said sliding down his pants and stroking his cock a few time but nothing happened. "Dammit," he yelled with tears in his eyes realizing she was gone. "What have I done."

He stood there for a long time trying to get his emotions in check. He knew this could happen but it still didn't make him feel any better. He tried to convince himself that he did the right thing, that it wasn't about him, it was about her and he was giving her what she deserves.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 501 milliseconds