• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Lisa Ch. 09a
  • /
  • Page ⁨21⁩

Lisa Ch. 09a

"Do you want me to pay while you're gone?" Jessica asked.

"No. That wouldn't be very romantic, would it? Sticking you with the bill while I go jerk off?" Jim said but then he paused. "I guess having to jerk off kind of kills the romance."

"Actually, I think it makes the romance." Jessica said.

"I'll be right back then." Jim said, "And I'll pay. You just use your mind and unhornify yourself, okay? Otherwise I'm going to spend the whole night in washrooms."

Jessica giggled. "I'll work on it."

When Jim left Jessica went to the window and looked out. She focused on remembering the historical details they'd learned about the landmarks that she was looking at.

When he came back ten minutes later he looked as relieved as she managed to make herself. Unfortunately one look at one another and the desire was back.

"I've paid. We should go." Jim said holding his hand out to her.

"Um, you know..." Jessica said eyeing the door and then his crotch, "I could give you a hand or blow job. That would make things easier for you for the rest of the night."

Jim shook his head, "That's not what I need, and what I do need requires us going back the hotel. I'll be okay. Let's go."

Jessica took his hand and once they were out on the street Jim was under control.

"The next part of our night involves flirting with danger... I knew you'd like that!" he exclaimed when Jessica squealed and clapped her hands. "Given your love of amusement park rides and high speeds I thought we'd go bungee jumping..." Jim laughed when Jessica grabbed his arm, clearly excited.

"Really? You're not kidding right?" she demanded.

"Not kidding." He said towing her along with him. "And this is actually kind of romantic too. We can jump together and at the bottom of the drop they have diamonds. We can grab whatever we can. I guess most people are too freaked out to remember to grab anything... they call it the Honeymoon Drop."

"That is so sweet." Jessica said, "Let's go do it!"

Fifteen minutes later they were signing the waivers. "I don't think either one of us is likely to have a heart attack..." Jim said signing his form. Jessica agreed and signed hers. Pretty soon they were standing on the top of the tower, side by side, holding hands and attached to the bungee cords.

"Remember to grab a diamond at the bottom." Jessica said. Jim nodded.

The attendant on the tower with them began to count them down to the jump. On three they fell forward together. So awed by the feeling they didn't make a noise as they plummeted.

"Diamond!" Jessica yelled when they hit the end of the cord. They extended the hands they were holding one another with and grabbed just as they were jerked away from the ground.

"Oh wow!" Jessica kept repeating the whole time it took the ride attendees to get her and Jim undone from the cord and on their feet. "That was so... so... oh my God I've never felt anything like it!"

"I know... it was just... unreal." Jim agreed.

"And we picked up the same diamond." Jessica said raising the rock so they could look at it while they walked. They'd both reached blindly but ended up grabbing the same stone.

"What's wrong?" Jim asked when Jessica stopped suddenly.

"It's true love!" she said looking at him with enormous eyes, "Look, it's shaped like a heart."

Jim took the rock and looked at it. "Kind of I guess." He said. It was oddly shaped but if someone tried hard enough they could make out a heart shape.

Jessica smiled at him. "Do you mind if I keep it with me?"

Jim shook his head. "I'd probably lose it."

Jessica slid under Jim's arm, wrapping her arm around his waist and studied the diamond as they walked.

"Should we buy the video?" Jim asked as they neared the admission desk.

"Of course." Jessica said. As seemed to be the trend with most rides, the Honeymoon Drop recorded the ride so people could see themselves freak out.

"I can put it in my purse." Jessica said taking the dvd from Jim. "And I'll keep our diamond in my pocket." She added sliding it in. "So what's next?"

"Well now we go for flat out fun." Jim said. "When we went out to Lilly and Stephen's bar before we barely spent time together... not as husband and wife anyway. I've heard about this great underground dance club and the amount of dancing you've been doing lately I thought you'd enjoy that. Do you feel up to boogying your sexy butt off?"

"Oh my God Jim, yes!" Jessica looked so excited Jim had to laugh.

"Let's do it then."

Half an hour later they were mashing around on the dance floor with at least one hundred other people.

They danced for hours.

"This place is open until five in the morning." Jim finally shouted into Jessica's ear, the music so loud that even with him shouting Jessica barely heard him. "But the guys are waiting for us. We should at least call if we're not going back until morning."

Rather than attempt to yell Jessica pointed at her wrist.

Jim held up two fingers.

Jessica took his hand and pointed at the exit.

"I don't think it would be right to stay out all night." Jessica said once they were outside.

"I agree. I'll call and let them know we're on our way." Jim said.

They meandered back finally reaching their hotel room door by two thirty.

"Oh." Jessica gasped when they walked in the room. The lights were dimmed, candles lit everywhere and the men were spread throughout the room, still in their tuxes, standing stalk still. Desire shot through her so hard that she actually staggered, Jim holding her up by her arms.

"Alright babe?" He asked smiling at the desire so evident on her face.

Jessica nodded and then looked at the other men.

"Should... should I change back into my dress? I'm underdressed compared to you..."

"No point." Angus grumbled and he strained toward her, working very hard to refrain from charging her.

"Overdressed... you are... overdressed." Scott added.

"But not for long." Riley added in a low growl.

"Not yet!" Josh said when Jessica began to undo her shirt. "Just sit on the sofa and wait for a minute... Jim." He said motioning to the bedroom with his head.

Jim guided Jessica to the sofa, whispered, "Back in a minute." In her ear, kissed her on the top of her head and followed Josh to the bedroom.

The room was silent except for the sound of panting. Jessica looked around at the men, barely able to catch her breath. Riley, Angus and Scott didn't move, just stood staring at her, straining toward her. Unable to take the sexual tension any more Jessica stood up.

"Sit down Jessica." Riley said and his voice sounded strained.

"I can't." Jessica said in a breathless voice, "I think I'm going to explode."

"Oh God." Scott muttered.

"Jess please..." Angus groaned.

"Yes... please... please let me come to you." Jessica said and started toward Angus. Unfortunately they were too spread out to go to as a group and after a few steps toward Angus she turned and took a couple toward Riley, and then Scott.

"Stop Jess." Josh said when he and Jim returned from the bedroom. Jim was back in his tux. Jessica wanted them. With a groan she doubled over, it was just too much anticipation growing between her legs.

"Just hang on." Jim said and moved to the TV stand. "We're going to come to you, okay, just wait." He went to the stereo and flipped a switch and suddenly music filled the room. Erotic music. There was a low thumping background that seemed to match the pounding of the blood pulsing through her. And then the men began to dance. Slow, sexual moves. Undoing their bow ties, shirts, pants. They moved toward her and the expression on their faces left little doubt that when they got to her there'd be no restraint. Jessica's knees felt weak. They wanted to buckle, but Jessica fought against it. The men were coming. At a painfully slow and arousing pace, but they were coming.

Jessica watched as they swayed, thrust their pelvises, butts at her. When they finally reached her Jessica reached for Riley's chest, Scott's stomach.

"Keep your hands to yourself." Riley ordered.

"No, please, not this time. Please." Jessica said her biggest desire to touch them, feel them, pleasure them.

"She's been waiting for a long time." Jim said, "A really long time. She needs a break."

"Fuck it... this time." Riley said tilting Jessica's face up by the chin and pinning her with his eyes. "Just this once okay Jess? Do what you want." He added when Jessica had nodded and that was the last coherent thought he had for the next half hour.

"Take my clothes off... now!" Jessica begged. Before she could blink she was naked.

Jessica launched herself at Riley, wrapping her legs around him, kissing him. She was so ready that the moment her pussy pressed against Riley's waist, she came.

Then she put a hand on Angus and Scott's chests, kissed each of them, kissed Josh and Jim, guided Josh and Jim onto their knees and slid onto them. Josh in her pussy, Jim, her asshole. She thrust up and down on them as she pulled Angus' cock into her mouth and took Riley and Scott's cocks in each hand.

And she repeated the same until each one had had a turn in her mouth, her pussy, her asshole and her hand. The frenzy ended with them lying in a tangled heap on the floor.

"Holy shit!" Josh exclaimed pulling her against him. "You are an animal."

"That's what happens when you wear those tuxedos... and when you look at me like you do. I can't help myself..."

Angus chuckled. While Josh lay behind her, Angus lay in front of her, face to face but his legs extending above her head. Josh lay at her tits, Riley at her stomach, Scott at her crotch.

Angus kissed her forehead, her nose, her lips, upside down. "I love your sexual appetite Jess. You look so innocent but you're actually so..."

"Depraved?" Scott asked with a laugh.

"I was going to say horny. But depraved will do... in a good way of course." Angus said.

"You can call it whatever you want." Jessica said sighing with satisfaction, "But I want to feel, hear, and taste you when you come forever."

"Deal." Riley said.

Suddenly there was a rapid knocking at the door.

"Jess! Jess!" Leah's voice shouted from the other side of the door, "Open up!"

"We know you're up!" Sara said, "You have to be, you always are! Open up!"

"Shit..." Riley muttered.

"Let's get cleaned up." Jim said to Jessica and helped her to her feet after he got to his.

"What about you guys?" Jessica asked looking at the other men.

"They show up at three in the morning they deserve to see this." Angus grumbled getting up and heading for the door.

"You can't answer the door like that!" Jessica exclaimed, clearly horrified.

"Okay, okay." Angus muttered to her and then raising his voice said, "Hold your fucking horses!" as he went to the closet and grabbed a housecoat.

Jim and Jessica disappeared into the bathroom.

Once the other men had housecoats on Angus opened the door.

"Where's Jess?" Justine asked when she, Leah, Sara, Amanda, Sean, Corey, Chris, Caleb, Don, Quinn, Mark, Rick and Abe came in.

"Getting cleaned up." Scott said, "She'll be out in a minute."

"Sorry about this." Sean said and he looked embarrassed, "We couldn't convince them to wait till morning." He added nodding his head at the girls.

"They're a bit excited..." Chris said and his comment was underscored when Jessica came out of the bedroom. A chorus of squeals broke out. They were so loud that Riley, Sean, Caleb and Rick had to cover their ears while the other men winced.

Jim laughed and shook his head as he followed Jessica out of the bedroom. The girls surrounded Jessica holding their hands up in front of them, rings glistening on their fingers.

"I was so surprised!" Leah said.

"We all were!" Justine said.

"Caleb said that you helped with the rings and proposals." Amanda said, "Thank you."

"The rings I had some involvement in,' Jessica said, "but the proposals were completely them. They told you how they felt, one hundred percent from the heart."

"How about some champagne." Jim said holding a couple of bottles of champagne up from behind the room's mini bar, "In honour of the great news."

The girls clapped their hands in anticipation and began recounting their individual proposal experiences.

"You look half dead." Riley said to Rick and Abe.

"We were asleep." Rick said.

"Blissfully." Abe added.

"When the hurricane of happiness came blowing through." Rick continued, nodding at the girls. "We were too awake to not come along. And that champagne'll go down nice."

The girls moved to the sofa.

"I was surprised to begin with... just being here." Leah said, "Which I hear was your idea too... this trip." She said looking at Jessica, "And then there we were on the Eiffel tower and suddenly Corey was on his knees. I never expected it."

"And you said 'yes' of course." Jessica said.

"Of course!" Leah said smiling at Corey who stood with the men gulping champagne.

"And Sean took me on the Seine in one of the gondolas. Next thing I know he's on his knee... it was so romantic!" Sara said.

"We had to be more careful because we were in public." Amanda said, "So we had a private box at the theatre. Caleb, Quinn and Don got on their knees too. I couldn't believe it... I thought I was dreaming!"

"And we were at the Fontainebleau Castle." Justine said. "In a private room for dessert. When Chris and Mark proposed... I was speechless. I so didn't expect it."

"Well, here's a toast." Jim said raising his glass after all the glasses were distributed, "To the happy couples, triples and quartets. We wish you all the happiness in the world."

The girls gushed, the men shook hands, Jessica hugged and kissed the girls and their men. She was so excited for them that her men had to chuckle to themselves.

"Was she drinking tonight?" Riley asked Jim.

"Some wine but not much. And it was early in the night. She seems a little delirious, doesn't she?" Jim said, tilting his head while he watched her bounce up and down where she sat on the sofa.

"Lack of sleep maybe?" Scott asked.

"Throw in a lack of food and that could make a person delirious." Sean said. "I've counted on it a few times."

"Maybe we should go." Chris said, "They're all getting out of hand."

"Oh sure, wind Jess up and disappear. You realize she'll be bouncing around like a ping pong for hours now." Riley said.

"I don't think that'll be much of a problem Riley." Angus said, "If you can't think of a way to keep her busy I sure as hell can."

"Ditto." Josh said.

"Unless you can answer all of her questions without Leah, Justine, Sara and Amanda here I think you'll be greatly disappointed in your success at distracting her." Jim said. "Listen to her... the girls are practically re-enacting every moment of the proposals."

"You have a point." Angus grumbled when Jessica asked Amanda who asked her first out of Caleb, Don and Quinn, and then asked the same question of Justine and then wanted detail from all of them about the step by step actions their men made when proposing.

"If I'd known Justine was going to memorize every movement, word or look I'd made I would have had stage fright." Mark said.

"Fuck me." Sean groaned when Sara went into great detail about how nervous he'd been. "I need something stronger to drink than champagne."

"We have rum or whisky." Angus said, "Take your pick."

"Whiskey, lots of it." Don grumbled.

"On the upside I've figured out how to feed Jessica more." Jim said chugging his champagne and reaching for a shot glass to fill with whiskey.

"Really?" Abe asked.

"Can we go to another room to hear about it?" Sean asked, "I can't take this noise." He said nodding at the girls.

"Or the humiliation." Caleb added.

"We have nine other rooms to choose from." Riley said.

"Jess..." Scott said moving behind her and placing his hands on her shoulders. "We're going next door." He said when she looked up at him, "You have half an hour to get your questions answered and then it's bed time, 'k?"

Jessica nodded and pursed her lips for a kiss. Scott kissed her, her other men did too and soon the girls were alone in the room.

"It's all so romantic!" Jessica exclaimed looking back at the girls. "Have you set dates?"

"Since this all kind of happened for us at the same time... the dating and the proposals, we thought that we'd do a joint ceremony." Leah said.

"And Jess, we'd understand if you wanted the pond to be your special place..." Sara said.

"You had your birthday parties there, renewed your vows..." Justine added.

"But we'd really like to get married there, if you wouldn't mind. It's a special place for us too. We've had so many happy times there..." Amanda said.

"Are you kidding?" Jessica said, "That's the perfect place, how could I possibly mind? Will you do it when we get back?"

Leah nodded, "We were thinking of the weekend after we get home. It'd give us a week to get ready."

"That's perfect!" Jessica exclaimed jumping up and down. "Oh my God, we'll have to figure out the decorations, the food..."

"Abe said he'd cater for us." Sara said, "And we have so many ideas for decorations and clothes. We'll only have a week to make our wedding dresses!"

"I can help with the decorations and whatever else you need." Jessica said.

"Thank you!" Justine said throwing her arms around Jessica.

"Oh, you know what I just thought of for the pond? At night? Floating candles." Leah said.

"That will be so beautiful!" Jessica said.

"I'm sure it will." Riley said coming in the hotel room door followed by the other men. "But right now..." he said sliding his arms around Jessica's neck and nuzzling his nose into her hair, "It's time for bed."

"We'll talk more tomorrow." Leah said. Getting up and smiling when Corey came over and wrapped an arm around her.

"What time do the boys go to the kids' club?" Jessica asked.

"Nine." Sara said taking Sean's hand.

"One of us will get them there." Amanda said following Don as he took her hand and led her to the door, Caleb taking her other hand, Quinn following.

"I want to go too," Jessica said, "to meet their friends."

"You can do that at pickup time." Angus said. "It's almost four in the morning, you're not going to be up for nine."

"Neither will any of you." Jessica said, turning on her knees on the sofa, to wrap her arms around Riley as he squatted behind the sofa, leaning his chin on his arms folded on the back of the sofa.

"Hey, we came to you, remember?" Quinn said from the door, winking at Jessica when she looked like she was blaming herself for keeping them up.

"One of us will be up." Mark added, "Don't worry. Just get some sleep and we'll see you for breakfast."

"Get some sleep." Abe said planting a kiss on Jessica's forehead, "And leave the boys to us."

"Aim for more than a couple of hours okay?" Rick added also kissing her forehead.

Everyone left and Josh came up behind Jessica and scooped her into his arms.

"Go to sleep. We'll clean up quick and be back before you know it." Josh said, placing Jessica on the bed. She was asleep before he kissed her cheek.

Jessica bolted upright.

"Jess? What's wrong?" Jim asked, rubbing his eyes with one hand, her leg with his other.

"What time is it?" Jessica asked.

"Time to go back to sleep." Angus grumbled pulling the blanket over his head.

"Eight thirty." Scott said closing his cell phone and dropping on the side table where he'd picked it up from.

"The boys..." Jessica said, "Can we go drop them off at the kids' camp?"

"We've had four and half hours of sleep Jess, no we can't." Riley said.

"Could I go? I promised them I would... I'll come right back after. It'll only be half an hour at the most... please?" Jessica begged.

"I'll go with you Jess." Josh said in a groggy voice. "But we're coming back after to sleep some more."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Lisa Ch. 09a
  • /
  • Page ⁨21⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds