• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Lisa Ch. 09a
  • /
  • Page ⁨26⁩

Lisa Ch. 09a

"Yeah." Mark said when Jessica yawned. He kissed her cheek and so did Chris. "If you don't mind we're going to stay and drink for a while." Mark said.

"No problem. Night." Riley said when Jessica got up and moved into his arms.

"Justine got the idea of Mark and Chris having sex as therapeutic from what we did, didn't she?" Scott asked as the men arranged themselves around Jessica on the bed.

"Yes." Jessica said with a yawn.

"I'm glad I'm not Chris right now." Angus said. "But if you're not too tired..." Angus added, sliding his hand up Jessica's leg, slipping his finger between her pussy lips and stroking, "I wouldn't mind making you scream some more."

Jessica parted her legs.

"Please..." Jessica pleaded. Angus lowered his mouth to her pussy, Riley slid his fingers between her bum cheeks and circled her asshole with them before he started sliding them in and out. Scott and Josh each took a tit teasing and pulling her nipples, making her gasp. Jessica took Scott and Josh's cock each in one hand and stroked.

Jim traced her lips with his fingers, faster, harder, until he finally slid them in her mouth, almost down her throat, and she sucked them and just before he came he slid his cock in her mouth, she screamed and swallowed his load at the same time, working hard to not choke.

As the other men exploded Jessica sat up, pushed Riley on his chest until he lay back and proceed to lick him clean, which made him hard again. Jessica sucked him off, swallowed his load and licked him clean and then moved on to Angus doing the same for him. Then Josh, Jim and Scott. The men let her, the whole time stroking, poking, licking, eating, her to orgasm. By the time everyone had cum several times they were too tired to rearrange themselves on the bed. Angus fell to sleep with his face on her pussy. Scott and Jim with their hands on her tits. Jessica had her head next to Riley's butt where she'd been licking his asshole and Josh had his toe still between her butt cheeks, his big toe in her asshole.

The next morning Jessica was awaken by Angus nipping her clitoris.

"Good morning." Scott said when she opened her eyes and moaned. Scott clutched her tit, hard, and pulled it. "Ready for some more?"

"Yes master." Jessica replied and kissed Scott.

"We have half an hour." Angus growled replacing his teeth with his finger on her clit, "I went down already to tell everyone about the parasailing. They'll be here for breakfast soon."

"Okay." Jessica panted.

"But I want you on all fours." Angus ordered, getting up and taking her by the waist, flipping her. He slid between her legs, face up and Jessica lowered her pussy to his face and moaned as his tongue and teeth worked their magic.

Jim parted her butt cheeks and licked her asshole, sliding his tongue into it making Jessica moan more. Josh and Riley rubbed their cocks against her tits, Scott slid his cock into her mouth. Just when Jessica was nearly ready to cum Angus slid up on the bed until his cock slid into her pussy. Jim slid into her asshole, and they all exploded, Josh and Riley all over her. Jessica swallowed Scott's load, mewing with satisfaction as she licked him clean.

"To the bathroom." Riley said, running his hands over Jessica's tits, rubbing his and Josh's cum into her skin. "I want you over the side of the tub..."

"Yes master..." and they took her in every possible way in the bathroom. Jessica swallowed all of their loads.

"I wish you ate food as well as you eat our cum." Scott said, rubbing Jessica's chin as she licked his shaft and testicles clean. She was half in the shower stall, half out and began panting as Jim, who was in the shower stall ate her out, Riley, also in the stall slid his cock in her asshole, and Josh and Angus, outside the tub, poked, prodded, squished and pulled her tits. A scream escaped her just as a knock sounded on the hotel suite door.

"I guess we're late." Angus grumbled looking at the bathroom door.

"Damn it." Scott growled still rubbing Jessica's jaw, slipping his thumb into her mouth intermittently, "I'd love to just spend all day in here, fucking you."

"Mhmmm." Jessica agreed while sucking his thumb.

"Better get cleaned up." Riley said lifting Jessica to her feet by her armpits. "I can't wait till tonight." He whispered in her ear as he soaped her tits.

Riley and Jim washed her, and then themselves. Scott replaced them in the shower stall and Josh and Angus helped Riley and Jim towel Jessica off, a low growl escaping Angus when Jessica's legs twitched as he dried her pussy.

"Come on." Jim said guiding Jessica out of the bathroom by her arm, "Or we'll be fucking again."

Riley was dressed first and went to let the others in.

When Jessica and Jim followed a moment later, they found Rick, Abe, Sean, Corey, Leah and Sara.

"The others will be up in a minute..." Corey was saying, "morning Jess." He added and gave Jessica an amused smile.

"All clean?" Rick asked, smiling too.

"Yes, thank you." Jessica said and was really impressed that her face didn't explode into a bright red. Not even a blush appeared. That didn't go unnoticed and everyone seemed pretty impressed too.

"I'll order breakfast." Sean said and picked up the phone.

"Leah and I are going to try go-carting tonight." Corey said dropping onto the sofa, "Thanks for springing for the parasailing." He added looking at Jessica and Angus, who appeared behind Jessica, wrapping his arms around her.

"You're welcome." Jessica said as Angus planted a kiss on the side of her head and moved to allow Scott to take over hugging her.

"The boys are going nuts about it." Abe said to Jessica, "When they get up here they'll be all over you."

And he wasn't wrong. Five minutes later the door opened and the boys and the remainder of the adults came in.

For several minutes Scott and Jessica fielded questions from the boys about parasailing but then the food arrived and the boys attacked it like they hadn't eaten in days. And that gave Jessica time to notice how tense Justine, Mark and Chris were. And at the food cart Amanda, Caleb, Don and Quinn seemed to be arguing.

"You can't solve all of their problems you know." Scott said into Jessica's ear as he followed her gaze as she looked between the two sets of people.

"I know." Jessica said, "But I can help, right?"

"Okay, why don't you go talk to them." Scott said, "But ultimately they have to work it out on their own."

Jessica nodded, kissed Scott's cheek and moved to Justine, Chris and Mark since they were closest to her.

"Jess." Sean called as she neared the group, "Come see this special on the Louvre." Sean was seated on the sofa, a plate of food on his lap, pointing at the TV.

"In a sec." Jessica replied holding a finger up.

Sean looked put out but said, "Make it a quick sec. You got off the hook with eating yesterday... You won't be so lucky today." He added. Jessica paused. Both his expression and tone made it pretty clear that he believed Jessica to be purposely not eating. She fought the urge to convince him otherwise, fairly sure he'd be hard to convince. Instead she decided to try and clear things up with Justine and Amanda as quickly as she could. Something about Sean's demeanor gave her the impression that he wouldn't wait for long.

"Morning." Jessica greeted. The three turned to look at her in surprise.

"Morning Jess." Justine said, a fake smile plastered on her face. "This parasailing thing is so cool. Thanks for inviting us."

"You're welcome. Um, can I talk to you?" Jessica asked Justine just as Sean called, "Jess, come on."

"You'd better go eat Jess, before Sean has an aneurysm... we can talk later." Justine said beaming at her. Jessica got the sense that Justine didn't want to talk about Chris and Mark with her. "But Justine I know about..."

"Jess, now!" Sean called and it was evident that he'd lost his patience.

"Tell me later Jess." Justine said, "The last thing you want is Sean on the war path."

"But..."

A whistle cut the murmur of conversation. Jessica looked up to find Abe bringing his fingers down from his mouth. "What part of now do you not get?" Abe demanded, "We've gotta leave for the beach in twenty minutes. If you want to go you need to eat now." He ended, pointing at Sean and the sofa.

Jessica glanced back at Justine, who had a suspiciously large smile plastered to her face and nodded encouragingly. Scanning to Amanda, she found her watching Jessica with curiosity. When Jessica met her eyes she motioned to Sean with her head.

A glance around made it clear that her men were losing their patience too. Riley looked on the verge of going to get her.

Jessica sighed and went to sit next to Sean. Abe sat himself on her other side.

Sean turned the volume up on the TV with one hand and fed Jessica a croissant with the other.

Jessica didn't pay as much attention to the TV as she normally would have, but observing Justine, Chris, Mark, Amanda, Caleb, Quinn and Don's unhappiness worked to distract her equally well. By the time Jessica finished eating Sean and Abe were happier than pigs in poo but Jessica felt guilty. She knew things about both Justine and Amanda that they may not have wanted her to know. And she had no idea when she'd be alone with either one of them long enough to tell them she knew.

But Jessica had little time to brood. Excitement about the parasailing skyrocketed as final packing was done. The men had the remaining breakfast food bagged up for them to take for the day. Food was part of the parasailing package but they thought extra food was a good idea given how much the boys were eating. Bathing suits, which for the girls continued to consist of shorts and t-shirts, towels and sunscreen were packed and within half an hour they were on their way to the beach.

Four people could go in a boat at a time in addition the driver, an instructor, and a spotter - the person who notified the driver if the parasailers needed to come down - so they had rented eight boats and appropriate levels of staff.

They spent an hour on the beach learning the techniques of parasailing on the ground. The plan was to go up a few times hooked to an instructor and then later go alone.

As they practiced, it became obvious that the eight female spotters were completely in lust with all of the men. They looked like they were in their early twenties and they couldn't seem to stop staring. Jessica couldn't blame them. The men were in their bathing suits after all and even being married to her men she couldn't stop staring at them in awe herself.

As usual, her men didn't seem to notice the attention they were getting from the girls and Jessica didn't think any of the other men noticed either, but Amanda got angrier and angrier as time went on.

Jim, Angus, and Josh were in the same boat as Jessica and therefore practiced with her and their instructor. Riley and Scott were in a boat with Max and Reese and practiced right next to Jessica. So they helped each other a lot, repeating the instructions, terminology etc. together so when Amanda finally lost her temper Jessica had her men standing around her.

"Just so you know..." Amanda stated in a terse tone, "all of these men are spoken for." She directed the statement to the spotter from her boat named Julia but when everyone stopped to look at her she expanded her gaze to the other spotters. "I'm engaged to these three." She said indicating Don, Caleb and Quinn who stood next to her and looked completely stunned. "Justine is engaged to those two." Amanda nodded at Mark and Chris, "Sara to Sean, Leah to Corey, and Jessica is married to those five. So none of these men are available to you or anyone else. Understood?"

Julia stuttered for a moment so Amanda glared at the other women, "Understood?" she repeated and the other women nodded but eyed Jessica, Justine and Amanda with curiosity and what looked like disbelief.

Jessica looked to her men to see their reaction and was surprised to see them looking pretty happy. They were eyeing the boat drivers and instructors and nodding whenever a driver or instructor made eye contact with them. Jessica shrugged to herself. There was no understanding them. First they wanted to hide their relationship and now they seemed overwhelmingly happy to make it clear that they were married, even going so far as to each take a turn kissing Jessica.

Within the hour they were out on the water, taking turns parasailing with their instructors.

They quickly graduated to parasailing alone and had great fun.

Three quarters of the day went by quickly and by mid-afternoon they were taking meal breaks on the beach.

Jessica held off going for lunch as long as she could but it wasn't long before Abe took her hand and dragged her to the blanket on the beach.

...continued in chapter 9b.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Lisa Ch. 09a
  • /
  • Page ⁨26⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 471 milliseconds