Little Nympho Teenage Slut

She leaned back against him, resting against his arm, and when he looked over, he saw her legs spread, her shorts pushed aside and her fingers rubbing her little pussy, gasping and moaning quietly.

"I'm sorry, daddy," She whimpered, gently pushing her fingers inside. "I'm sorry! I can't help it! I don't want to be- be- be-" She started to groan, getting closer and closer to orgasming. "A WHORE! Oh god! Oh god!"

Paul watched as she came again, fingering herself as she pressed her back against him. There was no fighting the raging erection in his pants, he could practically taste Kristina's little pussy.

"It's ok, baby," Paul told her, and she whimpered, smiling up at him.

"I bet you have a big cock, don't you?" She asked, biting her lip and looking at him, up and down.

"Kristina, I-" Paul started, but she shook herself out of it.

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry, daddy! Oh god, please, please don't be mad at me!" She sobbed, biting her lip and curling up into a ball.

"Kristina! Kristina!" Paul smiled, rubbing her back, "It's ok, I get it, ok? It's just, well, I'm your father, you know?"

"I know, I know, it's so wrong! Ugh!" She whimpered, shaking her head and turning away. "I'm sorry! I can't help it! And I've, well, I've never seen one before!"

Paul shook his head, smiling.

"You mean to tell me, after all this, that you're still a virgin?" Paul asked, and she nodded her head.

"Yes, I mean, I want to, but I know I shouldn't, I don't want to be another cheap slut!" Kristina sniffled.

"It's ok, baby, you're not a slut, ok?" He told her, and she nodded.

"Ok," She said, and Paul took a deep breath, trying to calm himself.

"Can I-" She stammered, "Can I, can I see it?"

Paul stared at her, not really sure of what to do, but his cock was begging to be let out, he was lost in the throes of excitement and he couldn't help it.

"Well, just to look at it? No touching?" Paul asked, and Kristina nodded.

Paul reached down and pulled his cock out, long and thick and stiff, and Kristina stared at it, her mouth dropped.

"Daddy! It's so big!" She gushed. "Are they all that big?"

Paul started to put his cock away but she grabbed his hand, wrapping her fingers around his.

"Well, no, they come in all shapes and sizes," He muttered, and she nodded.

"I think I like yours, it looks, it looks perfect!" She giggled, then turned red.

"Kristina, I don't know if-"

"Oh! I know! I know! Oh god! I'm such a whore!" She sobbed, turning away. "I don't mean to corrupt you! To turn you bad, like I am!"

Paul couldn't help but laugh, shaking his head and rolling his eyes.

"Kristina, you can't corrupt me, I fuck women all the time," He laughed, and she looked up at him, her eyes full of hope.

"Then will you fuck me?" She begged, grabbing his hand and pressing it against her pussy, warm, her juices practically soaking through her panties and shorts.

"Oh, baby, I don't know if that's such a good idea, you're my-"

"But Daddy! Please! It's ok! It's in the bible! Lot had sex with his daughters!" She squealed, pushing the hair out of her face. "And if it's you, I won't have to feel like a whore! I'll just be a good daughter for you, pleasing you!"

Paul blushed, closing his eyes and pulling his hand away from her, grabbing the gatorade he'd bought and chugging it voraciously.

"Kristina, I don't know if that's-"

"Oh! I know! Oh daddy! I'm sorry!" Kristina whimpered, curling up again, huffing and puffing. "I'm so sorry! You wouldn't want to be with a filthy slut like me, I know I'm not good enough for you!"

Paul closed his eyes. He felt terrible, ashamed of making his sweet little daughter cry, ashamed of wanting her body so bad.

"No, princess, it's not like that," He told her, rubbing her leg. "Here," he said, grabbing her hand and placing it on his cock, groaning as her little fingers gripped his dick and started stroking him, gently.

"Oh! Oh wow! It's so hard!" She muttered, staring down at his cock with her lips parted.

"Yeah, well, I can't help it, I'm sorry, it's wrong, baby, but you have such a beautiful body."

"I do?" Kristina bounced, letting go and sitting back. "Mommy said I should be ashamed of my body, because of how it makes men lust after me."

"Yeah, well, you know how I feel about your mom," Paul laughed, then stared in shock as Kristina pulled her tank top over her head and pulled her shorts and panties down, completely naked except for her little bright pink running shoes.

"Jesus Christ," Paul moaned, watching his daughter's tits flop out from under her shirt and bounce around, perfectly round and perky, her little nipples standing up, hard and begging to be squeezed.

"Do you like it, daddy?" She asked, and Paul's eyes devoured her, barely able to keep his car running straight. With careful attention to the road, he looked down past her tits to her little round belly, her thin waist, and her large hips and legs, her little pussy covered by a bush of bright blond hair.

"Well, yeah, of course I do, princess, you're beautiful," Paul told her, turning back to the road.

"Oh! Thank you, Daddy!" Kristina gushed, bending over and grabbing his cock, quietly examining it, huffing and puffing quietly as she climbed up on her seat, on her hands and knees, bending over and stroking him slowly.

"It feels so nice," she hummed, biting her lip and looking up at Paul, who was sweating profusely, albeit trying to keep a calm demeanor. "Does it feel good when I stroke it like that?"

"Yes, princess," Paul told her, running his hand along her back, feeling her smooth skin before landing his hand on her ass, groping her left cheek and squeezing tightly.

"Oh! Daddy, that feels so good," Kristina whimpered, shaking her ass and bending forward, kissing the tip of his cock, licking it and humming. "Can I suck on it?"

Paul was crossing into some seriously foul territory but he couldn't help himself. Here he was, with his naked daughter, just begging to please him, and her mouth was so close to his dick he could feel her breath. There was nothing left to do, there was nothing he could do.

"Yes, princess, put my cock in your mouth and shove it as far down your throat as you can," he told her, and she opened up for him, sticking out her tongue and forcing his cock down her throat. She pressed down on it, hard, getting halfway before she gagged, then coming back up for air.

"Oh!" She whimpered, "It's so big!"

"Yeah, it's ok if you can't-"

"No! I can, hold on," she said, composing herself, then taking a deep breath and going down again, this time getting almost all the way down before she came back. "Do you like that?"

"Yes, baby," Paul told her, pulling her closer so his fingers could rub against her pussy, feeling her warm juices leaking out at his touch.

"Oh! Thank you, daddy," she whispered, then shoved his cock down her throat again, this time holding it down, then bobbing up and down, gagging and drooling on his cock, but hungrily slobbering and sucking on him, seemingly relishing every second of it.

"Oh, daddy, I love your big cock!" She gushed, licking it and kissing the tip. Paul pressed his fingers inside her tight little pussy, and she shuddered, whimpering as she bobbed her head up and down.

"Oh fuck," Paul moaned, feeling his dick explode down her throat, shooting hot cum in her mouth. She pulled back, caught unaware, and got a face full of jizz, then opened back up and went back to work, sucking and slurping up every last drop.

"Did you just orgasm?" She asked, smiling, wiping his jizz from her face and licking it off her fingers.

"Yes, baby, fuck," Paul laughed, shaking his head.

"So you liked that?" She asked sheepishly, and Paul nodded. "Can I, uh, well, can I suck it some more?"

Paul exhaled, rolling his eyes in disbelief.

"No, not for now, princess," he told her, stuffing his cock away, and she whimpered, but he pat her cheek lightly and she leaned back over the console, resting her head in his lap and spreading her legs for his hand. "Daddy needs a little break."

"Ok, daddy," She purred as Paul fingered her pussy from behind, spanking her lightly while she whimpered and clung to him. "Oh god, oh wow!"

"You like that, princess?" He asked, and she whimpered yes, then clung even tighter.

"Oh! It's happening! I'm going to- I'm going to-" and then she broke, her tight little pussy climaxing and squeezing his fingers, burying her face in his lap as she groaned and whimpered, then relaxing.

"Th-thank you daddy," she whimpered, and he pet her, rubbing her back.

"You're welcome, princess," Paul replied, turning on the radio and letting her rest.

**********************************************

They got home a little later in the evening, Kristina fast asleep in his lap, and Paul pulled into the garage, picking her up out of the car and carrying her to his guest bedroom. She was beautiful, clinging to him quietly, trying to pull him into bed with her, but he wrapped her up in blankets and turned out the lights, letting her rest.

He sat down on the couch, shaking his head. What was he getting himself into? What kind of father was he?

But in truth, he wasn't much of a father at all. He'd always loved Kristina, but he'd never really had any hand in raising her, Cindy had seen to that, and she was right, for however restrictive and religious her and Dan were, they did an alright job taking care of Kristina and bringing her up, albeit a little sheltered and kooky. Paul had always been on the sidelines, the dad that shows up for a week or two every year, sends cards for birthday and christmas.

And now, here he was, getting a second chance, a chance to take care of her and see to her needs, and he was blowing it. Or was he? Was there something he wasn't seeing? Maybe this lust of hers, this medical condition, would need to be satiated one way or the other, and the safest, most responsible person to take care of her was him.

Paul shrugged it off, getting up and going to the garage. He got in his car and left, hoping Kristina would stay asleep, at least until he got home.

**********************************************

Kristina woke up in an unfamiliar surrounding. It was morning and she was scared, but then she'd remembered the car ride, her father's soft embrace, and she recognized the room she was in. She'd slept in it many times before, she was safe in his house.

She got up and walked out, coming down the stairs to find Paul sitting on the livingroom couch, a couple big bags at his feet, pulling apart some boxes and packs of batteries.

"Hi daddy," She smiled, and he looked up at her, blushing.

"Sheesh, I forgot you were naked, hold on," He told her, jumping up and disappearing, then reappearing with an oversized t-shirt, tossing it at her. "Here, cover up, I can't have you walking around naked all the time."

Kristina blushed, pulling the shirt over, just barely big enough to cover her ass.

"Ok, daddy!" She smiled, sitting down next to him. "What is all this?"

Paul smiled, reaching in the bag and grabbing a big dildo with a suction cup on the end, handing it to her and watching her eyes grow wide and her cheeks turn red.

"I went and got you a few things, you know, to help with your, uh, condition," He smiled.

"Oh, wow!" She gasped, then turned to the bag and the contents on the table. She giggled, looking through the toys: vibrators, big and small, some battery operated, one large one that had a seperate, smaller vibrator for her ass, dildos and plugs and anal beads. "Oh Daddy, thank you!"

She lunged forward, wrapping her arms around him. Kissing his cheeks over and over again.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She gushed, pulling back and grabbing a plug, staring at it, perplexed, "What's this?"

"Well," Paul smiled, "It's called a plug, it's for your ass. Not sure if you'll like it, but who knows."

Kristina's eyes grew wide.

"People like that?" She asked, almost in shock, the epiphany that she had another hole ready for fucking filling her with glee.

"Well, yeah, and you might too," Paul laughed, "And these are-"

But Kristina wasn't paying much attention, as she lunged forward and grabbed the plug, leaning back in her seat and spreading her legs. She tried to press it inside, wincing with pain, and Paul reached over, grabbing the plug.

"It'll definitely help if you lube it up first," he told her, grabbing a bottle of lube and squirting a thick glob on it. He rubbed it all over the plug and began to hand it to her but she just leaned back and spread her legs, her tight little ass hole sticking out at him underneath her little blonde bush.

"Will you help me?" She asked, blushing, and Paul smiled, kneeling down beside her and pressing the plug against her hole.

"It's going to hurt a little at first, then it'll fit in nice and snug, ok baby?" He asked, and she whimpered, nodding.

Paul pushed the tip inside her, spreading her ass until it was growing wider. Kristina huffed a little, a worried look in her eyes, her jaw dropped in fear, before the plug pushed through it's widest point and her tight little anus secured itself around the base.

"Oh!" She gasped, fluttering her eyes a little bit.

"Are you ok?" Paul asked, petting her, and she nodded a little bit.

"Um, um, yes," she whimpered, turning beet red. "Oh! Daddy! Can I play with myself? Please?"

Paul smiled, grabbing one of the smaller vibrators he'd already filled with batteries and turning it on, handing it to her. She stared at it, puzzled, then looked up at him.

"Put it on your clit," Paul told her, and she did as she was told, her jaw dropping and her eyes widening with shock as soon as it first touched her pussy.

"Oh! Oh! Oh god!" She moaned, shaking her head from side to side. "Oh god! Daddy! I'm gonna- I'm gonna-" And then it hit her, knocking her back on the couch while she groaned, drooling, her eyes rolling back in her head as she came, shaking and quivering. She stared at Paul, biting her lip and squealing quietly, a frantic look on her face.

"Oh! It's happening again!" She groaned, shaking her head as she shoved two fingers inside her pussy. Paul watched her, smiling, his cock rock hard inside his pants, and she looked down at it.

"Daddy! Daddy! Please, may I suck your cock?" She begged, and Paul nodded, pulling his cock out. She lunged for it, shoving it down her throat and bobbing her head up and down, lying on her stomach so she could better play with herself while she sucked him off.

Paul leaned back, relaxing while Kristina forcefully deepthroated his cock, gagging and drooling all over his pants, cumming again and again, until Paul couldn't help himself. He grabbed her head and shoved her all the way down his cock, then shot his load down her throat while she squirmed and groaned. He let go of her but her head didn't come up, she stayed down, gagging and choking for a moment, before coming up for air.

"Oh Daddy! Thank you!" She gasped, cum dripping down her chin, then she reached up and gathered it all on two fingers, sucking it off. She smiled, then leaned down again, licking his cock clean. "Oh! It's happening again!"

Paul watched as she came again, and again. She put her face down in his lap, whimpering and sobbing a little while she played with her clit. Paul lost track of how many times she came, finally getting hungry.

"I'm going to go cook us some breakfast, you're only allowed to cum five more times, then come in the kitchen," he told her.

"Mhm!" She panted, nodding her head.

Paul made bacon, eggs, and toast, and by the time he'd finished, Kristina was bouncing into the room, completely naked again, beaming with joy.

"Hey, what did I tell you about walking around naked?" Paul smiled, putting his plate in front of her, and she giggled.

"But I like it! Don't you like seeing my body?" She asked, and Paul nodded as he stared at her large breasts bouncing up and down.

"Yeah, yeah, I guess I do," Paul laughed, sitting down and joining her for breakfast.

"So we're going to run a few errands today, ok?" Paul told her, taking a bite off of his bacon, and Kristina smiled.

"What kind of errands?" She asked, chewing her eggs.

"Well, first off, we need to get you to a doctor so he can prescribe you some birth control," Paul told her, and she stared up at him.

"Does- does that mean you're going to, um, well, will you-" She stammered, and Paul nodded.

"It's only a matter of time before I or somebody ends up giving you what you want, and lord knows I'm too young for grandkids," Paul laughed, and Kristina blushed.

"Thank you, daddy," she whispered.

"And then I was thinking we'd get you waxed? You have a cute little bush, but I prefer my women hairless," Paul told her, and she looked away, nodding.

"Ok," She whispered.

"And then afterwards, how about I take you shopping?" Paul asked, and Kristina looked up at him, a wide smile etched on her face.

"Really?" She beamed, and Paul nodded.

"Sure, can't have you walking around in all those puritan looking skirts anymore. You're a woman, you can decide how you want to dress," Paul told her, and she squealed, jumping up and pouncing into his lap, bouncing up and down.

"Oh! Thank you, daddy! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" She giggled, kissing his cheek and neck and lips. "You're the best daddy in the entire world!"

**************************************************

It had been a long day, and they were finally at the mall. Paul had managed to find a clinic open on Saturdays, he'd paid for a full body wax, which Kristina had powered through, seemingly enjoying the pain, and now he was following her from store to store, large shopping bags in each hand.

"Kristina, baby, I'm getting tired," he finally admitted, and she looked up at him, frowning. They'd been to almost every store, and he'd bought her every little thing she'd asked for, jewelry, skirts, pants, shirts, dresses, even lingerie, panties, bras, nighties, and it was getting late in the day.

"Just one more store, daddy!" She begged, making a little pouty face, and Paul rolled his eyes.

"Fuck, you're insatiable," Paul laughed, and Kristina giggled. "Ok, ok, but I'm going to get some coffee. I'll meet you back here in maybe half an hour? Think you can handle being by yourself that long?"

Kristina rolled her eyes, then smiled.

"Of course!" She laughed, turning towards the store. "I'll see you soon!"

***********************************************

Adam Mansfield had been working in this particular store for a couple months. It was a chain, like all the others in the mall, and they catered to the hip crowd, carrying all the latest fashions. He was expected to wear their clothes, dress like a hipster, and put on an air of being friendly but too cool to help at the same time.

And today wasn't his day.

He'd spent the better part of the morning arguing with his girlfriend via text, the afternoon getting nagged at by his boss, and now, only an hour or two away from the end of his shift, he was getting restless and annoyed.

He was making his usual rounds when he decided to do a walk through of the dressing rooms, check for discarded clothes, make sure nobody was doing anything weird, the usual. He'd caught a guy jerking off once, he'd heard rumors or couples fucking, but had never seen it himself. He was only at the third door when he heard something strange.

There was a buzzing, like a cell phone vibrating, but it was constant, and quiet huffing and puffing, whimpering almost. He turned to the door it was coming from, listening intently, hearing someone groan with pleasure, quiet, but not quiet enough.

He looked around, making sure nobody was near him, then he pressed his face up against the crack in the frame.

There, inside, was a girl sitting on the bench, completely naked, her legs spread. Her flesh was pale and red, her body was arching and grinding, in her hand he could see her vibrator, and underneath that, something protruding out from her ass.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds