Little Nympho Teenage Slut

Adam took a step back, flushed, unsure of what to do. It was one thing when some creepy dude jerked off in the dressers, usually on some panties they'd found, but this was something he wasn't exactly ready for, it wasn't the norm.

He thought about his girlfriend, their fight, his annoying boss, his shitty day, and then he thought about the girl in there, just begging to get fucked. She was beautiful, she had a look of innocence, even while she was playing with herself. He wanted her.

"Fuck it," he whispered to himself, grabbing the handle, opening the door, and walking in.

Kristina's jaw dropped at the sight of him. He had a name tag, he worked here. She was shocked, silenced, she thought she was in trouble, and she didn't know what to do. She stared at him, holding the vibrator against her clit, then she looked down, seeing his swollen cock sticking out of his pants, his hand stroking it.

"Oh! No! No!" She whispered, shaking her head, but he didn't care. He walked forward, grabbing her hair and shoving his cock down her throat.

She wiggled, squirming and fighting it, but the vibrator was still on her clit. She was flushed, shocked with mixed emotions, feeling humiliated and used, violated, and worst of all, she was orgasming.

She hummed, trying to push away, but Adam was throatfucking her mercilessly. He wasn't like her daddy, he wasn't gentle, he just rammed his cock down her throat, over and over again, pushing her face into his crotch and relishing the sound of her gagging and drooling all over herself, before groaning and exploding in her mouth, filling her up with cum before pulling out and zipping up.

"Hurry up and get dressed and get out," he told her, emotionless. "And don't let me catch you in this store again, or next time I'll be fucking your pussy."

Then he was gone.

*****************************************************

When Paul came back to the store, Christina was coming out of the dressing rooms, a giant assortment of clothes in her hands, her face burning beet red.

"Find everything you want?" Paul smiled, grabbing some of the clothes from her.

"Um, uh, yes, daddy," she told him, meekly, and Paul ushered her to the front of the store.

"Good," he smiled, heading towards the only available cashier.

Kristina stopped dead in her tracks. The man at the cashier was the same man from the dressing room, staring at her intently as she stood there.

"Well?" Paul called to her, putting her clothes in front of Adam, "Come on, I'm ready to go."

Kristina walked forward, putting the rest of her findings on the counter, and Adam smiled as she looked away, embarrassed.

"How did you find everything?" He asked her, and she tried to muster the courage to answer.

"Um, fine, just fine," she almost whispered, and Paul pat her back.

"Taking your girlfriend shopping?" Adam asked, and Paul laughed.

"Girlfriend, oh no, I'm her father," he smiled. And Paul stared at Kristina, bagging up her garments.

"Well, come back anytime," he said, winking at Kristina as she grabbed some of her bags, then hurrying away.

**************************************************

"Daddy?" Kristina asked at the dinner table, pushing around her food and taking small bites. She was wearing one of her new outfits already, tight, short shorts which did nothing but accentuate her round, perky ass, and a white and pink polka dotted blouse that could barely contain her large, oversized tits.

"Yes, princess?" Paul asked, scarfing down his food as he looked through emails on his phone.

"Um, thank you, for taking me shopping, and, well, everything," she stammered, and Paul looked up, smiling.

"You're welcome, baby," Paul told her, turning back to his phone.

"And, um, daddy?" Kristina asked again, and Paul looked up.

"Yes baby?" He asked, smiling and staring her in the eyes.

"Do you, uh, do you think I'm a slut?" She asked, and Paul smiled, setting his phone down and pulling his chair up next to her, rubbing her arm.

"Aw, no, baby, you're not a slut. You just, well, it's complicated, you have a high sex drive, it's a medical condition. I mean, who cares? Even if you are a slut. You're my little princess, I'll always love you," he smiled, leaning forward and kissing the top of her head.

"Yeah, well, it's just," Kristina stammered, looking away. "I know I am, I know I'm a slut now."

She started to tear up, and Paul grabbed her, pulling her into his lap, stroking her back and rocking her gently.

"It's ok, baby, we'll figure out a way to make this work, you'll be happy, I promise," he assured her, and she nodded, sniffing and brushing away her tears.

"Yeah, well, it's just, I just, I feel so dirty sometimes, and you're so nice and sweet, but it doesn't feel right. I'm- I'm being bad, I should be punished for being such a slut!"

She started sobbing, clinging tightly to Paul, and he held her, rocking her back and forth.

"No you don't, baby, you can't help it, you-"

"I could! But I'm weak!" She argued, kissing his neck, grinding her body against his, crying and gasping. "I don't like feeling like this, I should be punished for being so bad!"

Paul pulled her back, staring into her eyes, a perplexed look on his face.

"You mean you want to be punished?" He asked, shaking his head.

"Yes!" Kristina sobbed. She stood up and pushed the plates on the table away, leaning over it and unzipping her short, tight jean shorts. She let them fall down around her ankles, a new pair of pink panties clinging tightly to her round ass.

"You should punish me!" She begged, leaning down on the table, shaking her ass. "Please! Then I won't have to feel so bad, I'll know I've gotten what I deserve!"

Paul stared at her, shaking her bare ass, trembling, and he couldn't understand what had come over her.

"But baby, you don't deserve to be punished for-"

"Please! Daddy! Please! I've been a dirty little slut and I need to be punished!" Kristina sobbed, covering her face with both hands.

"Jesus," Paul groaned, standing up. "Your mother's really done a number on you, hasn't she?"

Kristina stood there, sniffling and sobbing quietly. Paul shook his head, then shrugged a little. He reached forward and grabbed her hair, bringing her face up to his.

"Is that what you need? You're just a filthy little whore that needs to be punished?" Paul asked, pulling her shirt down and exposing her tits, slapping one of them gently.

"Yes! Daddy! Yes! Harder!" She squealed, and he slapped her other tit, this time pretty roughly.

"Like that? Does daddy need to abuse you every day?" He asked, and she nodded. Paul slapped her face and her jaw dropped, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Yes, daddy, please, just like that," she whispered, bending back over the table.

Paul grabbed her ass, squeezing it, then he spanked her.

"Oof!" She bounced, squealing a little, then he hit her again.

"Yes! Daddy! Yes! I've been such a filthy slut! I'm sorry!" She whimpered, and he hit her again and again, the smacks getting harder every time.

"Sorry means it won't happen again!" Paul yelled, smacking her ass so hard she let out a soft scream. "But we both know you're a filthy little whore that loves cock, aren't you?"

He hit her again, her ass turning bright red.

"Yes!" She sobbed, "Yes, I'm just a filthy whore! I'm sorry, daddy! I'm sorry for being such a whore! I can't help it!"

Paul pulled off his belt and started whipping her. Her knees buckled and she started sobbing louder and louder, crying and almost screaming at every hit.

"Tell me what a filthy little cock loving whore you are!" Paul yelled, and she nodded.

"I'm a filthy whore! Daddy, I love cock so much! I love cock! Please! Harder!"

Paul grabbed the belt and hit her almost as hard as he could, again and again, until her flesh was turning dark shades of red and purple. She cried, sobbing and squirming, but she never once asked him to stop. She just kept pleading for him to continue, to punish her even worse.

"Please! Daddy! I'm a filthy whore! I'm your whore! I need you to punish me!" She gasped, and Paul let loose, smacking his belt on her ass until his arm was tired, then he sat down and she slumped to the floor, curling up in a little ball at his feet while she whimpered and cried.

Finally she sat up, crawling over to him, completely undressing herself. Paul looked at her body, shaking his head at how much he wanted her. She stripped herself naked then unbuttoned his pants, pulling his hard cock out and stroking it.

"Oh! Daddy! Thank you! Thank you!" She whispered in between huffing and puffing, tears still streaming. "Oh god! You're so good, you're so good to me daddy! And I love your cock! Sooooo much!"

She stared at his cock hungrily as she stroked him, biting her lip.

"Can I please put your cock in my mouth?" She begged, staring up at him with big, sad, puppy dog eyes.

"Yes, baby, you can put your cock in my mouth," he told her, and she shoved his dick down her throat, gobbling him up as she slurped and sucked, staring at him.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned, letting her deepthroat him while he leaned back. She was getting better, she grabbed his hips and forced her face down into his crotch, forcing his dick deep inside her, then gagging and choking, pulling back, spit and drool gushing out of her mouth.

"Oh! Daddy!" She gasped, then she turned around, putting her face on the floor and raising her ass in the air.

"What? I really don't think I should spank your ass anymore, baby, it's getting-"

"No," She moaned, cutting him off. "Please! Please just fuck me! You can fuck me anywhere you want! Please!"

Paul watched as she pulled the plug out, her ass gaping in front of him, her pussy dripping with juices, wet and ready for his cock.

"Please! Daddy! Please!" She begged, covering her face with her hands in shame, sticking her ass up like an animal, shaking and quivering.

"You sure this is what you want?" Paul asked, stroking himself off.

"Yes daddy! I'll do anything for your cock! I'll be your little slut daughter! You can fuck me whenever you want!" She groaned, one of her hands reaching in between her legs and rubbing her clit. "Oh god! Anywhere! Fuck me! Please! Do whatever you want to me!"

Paul stood up, grabbing her ass cheek and shoving his cock inside her pussy. He felt a little resistance at first but it was nothing compared to the force which he started pounding her.

"Oh god! Yes!" Kristina screamed, pushing her ass back against him as he rode her. "Yes! YES! I'm your whore! Daddy! I'm your whore!"

Paul rode her as she started to climax, her pussy muscles contracting and pushing him out as she squirt all over the floor.

"Oh god! Oh! I'm sorry, daddy!" She screamed, sobbing and whimpering, rubbing her clit while he fucked her.

"You dirty little whore!" Paul yelled, spanking her bruised ass, then pulling her by her waist backwards and pushing her face down in the puddle. "Look at this mess!"

He grabbed her hair and rubbed her face in her own juices, and she cried out as she came again, this time a small dribble trailing down her legs.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She gasped, moaning. "I'll be good! I'll clean it up!"

Paul watched with excitement as she began licking the floor, slurping up her juices, rubbing her hands in the puddle then smearing it all over her face.

"Like that? Like that, daddy?" She gasped, orgasming again. "Oh! Oh! Am I- am I being- being- g- g- g- good for you?"

She started to cum again, and Paul smiled, spanking her ass.

"Yes, baby, you're being a good little whore for me," he groaned, then he pulled out his cock, slick with her juices, and spit on her ass, the large glob trickling down her crack and into her gaping ass.

"Are you ready for my cock in your ass?" He asked, her and she whimpered.

"Yes! Please! Fuck me anywhere!" She begged, shaking her ass from side to side. "Use me, all of my holes belong to you!"

Paul pressed his dick into her ass and she moaned as she took his cock inside her, panting and gasping as he thrust his dick all the way in. Her ass was tight, tighter than her pussy, and Paul started riding her harder and harder while she groaned.

"That's it! That's it! I'm gonna- I'm gonna cum again!" She screamed, and then moaned, climaxing as he fucked her ass.

"Oh fuck," John moaned as his hips buckled and he groaned, pulling her body against him as his cock began shooting load after load of cum inside her ass.

"Fuck!" He moaned, finally pulling out and sitting up on his chair, grabbing his glass of water and drinking it voraciously.

"Oh! Oh daddy! Thank you!" She panted, rubbing her clit. "Thank you for your cum! I can feel it inside me! Oh, fuck daddy! It feels so good!"

Paul leaned back, catching his breath.

"Good girl," he groaned, wiping the sweat from his brow. "Now go take a shower, I'll expect you in my room in a half an hour."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds