• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • London Girl
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

London Girl

"What kind of secret thoughts?" he asked, as he began massaging my neck again.

I whimpered. "The kind that are really embarrassing when they come out," I managed. "Oh, god, yeah," I continued, as he put pressure on the nape of my neck. "That's the spot. Right there. That's where it hurts."

"You're a bundle of knots," he muttered. "Unbelievable. Do you never go see a masseur or acupuncturist?"

"With what free time, Andy? Work takes up my day. Most places close before I can get to them. And I can't afford random spa treatments."

"Take a leave day, girl," he muttered. "Your body will thank you for it."

"My body is going to thank you for what you're doing to me," I whimpered. "God, your hands are nice on me."

Andy laughed, and after a puzzled moment I joined in, blushing. "That's not what I meant," I protested. "You know that's not what I meant, you filth."

"In vino veritas," he sniggered. "It's ok, Jo, your secret is safe with me."

"Mm. Promises, promises."

I lay, pressed against him as he worked the kinks out of me, and as he worked I listened to his breathing, felt the shift of the muscles in his thigh, and came to the undeniable conclusion that I was infatuated with him. I knew it was bad, I knew it was wrong, but I didn't care. He was awesome, kind, gentle, and if I overlooked the inconvenient fact that he was my cousin... he was who I wanted.

And I knew that not having him was going to break me.

"Hands are cramping, Jo," he apologised as he let go of me. "I'm out of practice."

"It's ok... I know you need to rest them. It's just so nice to be touched like this."

I felt his fingers gently stroke the nape of my neck.

"What?" I asked, softly.

"It's nice to touch like this."

"Is it?" I murmured.

"Yeah," he breathed.

"Why?"

"Because I enjoy making you feel good."

"Mm. That's a good reason," I smiled. I paused a moment, then sat up straight. "Is there any of that wine left?"

"Maybe a glass for both of us... and plenty more where it came from."

"Time enough for that later. For now just top us up, and help me back up there, because you've put my motor functions to sleep."

Andy swung his legs clear of me, then stood stood and offered me his hand. As he pulled me up I stepped forward into him, wrapping my arms around him and just holding myself to him.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"For what?"

"For making me remember what it's like to be touched."

.:.

I lay with my head resting on his shoulder, breathing quietly as he gently ran his fingers through my hair. Soft piano music accompanied us from the sound system, filling the room around us, and giving me a slow, beautiful tempo for each breath I drew. I watched him, trying to fix this moment in my memory. I felt safe with him... safe and valued; felt like here at least was a man who I could be open with without fear of rejection or emotional abuse.

"You ok?" he asked, softly, not moving or changing the gentle way in which he touched me.

"Yeah," I breathed. "Wishing I could stay here forever."

"That could cause us some problems," he grinned. "For instance, feeding you would be impossible if I were not able to get up."

"Who needs food when they're as comfortable as I am right now?" I scoffed.

"You will, eventually, I imagine," he replied.

"Nonsense." I closed my eyes, smiling. "I don't need food. This is a dream."

"Is it, now?"

"It must be. I've eaten a home cooked meal, bathed in an ocean, and am currently asleep against a gorgeous man."

"Gorgeous, huh?"

"Delectable."

"It's nice to know that."

I felt him stroke my cheek, and I turned my head into his hand, opening my eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"You're beautiful," he said.

"You're delusional."

"I am not."

"Are so." I closed my eyes again. And, suddenly, I felt his lips on mine. I let out a strangled gasp.

"Sorry," he breathed. "Actually... no, not sorry at all."

"Andy," I whispered, scandalised. "What was that?"

"Something I've wanted to do all evening."

"I'm your cousin," I observed, shivering at the goosebumps that had spread along my arms and shoulders.

"You haven't run screaming."

"Because I'm conflicted."

"How?"

"Andy... think about it. What good can come of it?"

"Companionship. Understanding," he said.

I sighed. "And when family finds out?"

"Who will tell them?"

"Are you planning to keep me your dirty little secret?"

"No. I was planning on not telling people what doesn't concern

them."

"And my friends?" I asked. "How did you plan on hiding it from them?"

"I hadn't got that far. Jo. I want to make you happy."

"You have," I whispered. "Very. And I'd be lying to say I didn't want more. But to go further could destroy us, Andy."

"So you admit that you want more."

"Of course I do," I whispered. "You're amazing. You're totes amazing. But it's too much of a risk. To both of us."

"Your words say one thing but your eyes say something else."

"My eyes lie."

"I don't think they do."

I sighed out, but said nothing, and Andy leaned back against the sofa's backrest once again. I listened to the music, barely breathing, conscious of the feel of him next to me.

I wanted him. I wanted desperately to turn around, lean into him, kiss him and make him mine. I wanted it more than I'd ever wanted anything. I could almost feel the sensation of him against me, the heat of his lips on mine. I squeezed my legs together in frustration.

He reached out; stroked my forehead with his fingertips. I closed my eyes, sighing as he continued down along my jaw, then down to my neck. He shifted, and I made a vaguely protesting noise.

"Jo," he breathed.

"Mm?"

I felt his hands slide down further, and I shuddered as I felt him tease his fingers around the outside of my breast and down along my side.

"Tell me if I go too far."

"Andy...what are you doing?" I whimpered, wriggling as his fingers trailed back upwards.

"Seducing you."

"You really shouldn't do that..."

"All you need to tell me to do is stop and I will..."

"Can't tell me that. Can't tell a starving woman she... can't have a meal."

"So should I stop?"

I opened my eyes, and met his gaze for a moment; for two moments.

"No," I breathed. "No, don't stop."

I rolled onto my side and levered myself up, then pulled myself against him, leaning into him, nestling my face into his neck as he reached one arm around me to support me. I felt the shaky breath he took as I lifted myself half onto his lap, feeling him against me, aching from his touch.

"Jo..."

"Shh."

.:.

His lips tasted of wine, and his hands were firm on me as he held me against him. I pinned him, one arm crooked behind his neck, the other cupping his chin, denying him any freedom to move as I took what I craved from him. He took a shuddering breath, and I kissed him again, arching against him, pushing my breasts against his chest, wanting him, needing him, aching for him.

We broke for air, and I burrowed my face into his neck.

"Wow," he whispered.

"Told you you'd be sorry," I panted.

"Not sorry in the slightest. That was amazing."

"You're just trying to get me to drop my walls," I nibbled gently at him, enjoying the way he squirmed and tightened his arms around me.

"Is it working?"

"Yes, it is. I haven't been kissed in over a year... and you do it wonderfully." I let go of him, and pushed myself back slightly, then rose up onto my knees to straddle him. He leaned back, and I braced my arms on either side of his head, pinning him there, staring into his eyes. "And now you've really tweaked the tiger's tail."

I walked my knees in towards the back of the couch, then lowered myself onto his lap, moaning slightly as I felt him underneath me; hard and obviously hot for me. I grinned, and he returned the grin. "I'm glad you liked that kiss so much," I teased him.

"I like everything about this," he murmured. "I've liked everything about you since I saw you."

"I hope you haven't been plotting this since then."

"No," he whispered. "I wouldn't do that. But... this evening made me think about it... a lot. And... nothing ventured..."

"Nothing gained," I echoed. "God, Andy, you turn me on. You're dangerous."

"It's kind of late to be worrying about that," he chuckled. "What with you on my lap like this."

"Mm..." I murmured. "We could still class this as a drunken indiscretion, you know..."

I felt him shift, and then I felt his fingers on my breasts, and I moaned. I arched forward, eyes closed, enjoying the gentle caresses as he cupped me through the thin fabric of his shirt. I whimpered as he found my nipples and gently circled their hard, aching nubs with his soft fingertips. He strained forward to kiss me again. I couldn't help myself, I began to grind against him, feeling the hard arch of his shaft through our clothing; feeling it riding along my mons as I shifted my hips.

"Andy," I moaned. "Andy, you're killing me here."

He dropped one hand, and I bit down hard on my lips to muffle myself as I felt his fingers slip along the seam of the tracksuit pants I wore. I ground hard against him, panting again, then released him, grabbed his hand and pulled it away. I fumbled at the waistband of my pants, almost sobbing in frustration, arching hard against him as the knot came undone and he pushed his hand inside to cup me.

I was soaked. I heard him groan as he discovered how wet I was, and then I cried out as I felt him slip a finger along me.

"In. In," I begged.

"Angle's...wrong," he panted. "Can't."

I slipped off his lap, and pulled him over me. "In," I begged, and this time he did.

I saw stars. I saw golden stars behind my eyelids as I felt him penetrate me with first one and then two fingers. I could hear myself moaning, and I felt my entire body spasm as he withdrew his fingers and then thrust them back into me.

"Oh god, oh god," I gasped as I ground myself against his hand. "Oh god, Andy, I need this."

He pushed against me, and I cried out again as he started to finger-fuck me hard and deep. He bit gently at my neck and my right nipple through the fabric of my shirt, and I writhed against him; the fingers of my left hand knotted in his hair. I felt the muscles of his leg pressing against my thighs, but everything faded into second place, unimportant when measured against the incipient orgasm I could already feel building in my belly.

He bore down on me, pressing his body against me, and I could feel his hard cock against my hip as he ground it against me. I arched under him, spread, his hand damp with me, my skin alive from his touch. I could hear myself gasping, and he panted out his breaths into my neck, my hair, over my breasts.

I could feel myself building, and I knew he could feel it too, because he increased the tempo of his thrusts and forced his hands and body against me.

Andy drove me on, and on, and over, and through, and I cried out his name as I came.

.:.

I lay against him, gathered in his strong arms. He'd pulled me slightly onto him so that my head was pillowed against his pectoral, and gentleman that he was he said nothing as I pulled myself together. He kissed the tears on my cheeks away, and stroked my back with his fingertips, but didn't push, didn't probe, just left me to recover as his physical closeness comforted me.

"Sorry," I whispered, after a while.

"Sorry for what?" he breathed.

"Ruining the moment."

"Hardly," he answered as he kissed my cheek again. "You clearly needed that."

"Which part?" I smiled into his neck.

I felt him laugh. "Both parts, I'd guess. Jo... I hope that was good for you. I hope you weren't crying because of what I did."

"I was... but because it was so good. Andy. It's been so long since I have had butterflies for someone. I have them for you, in a big way, and this... what you just did to me... it blew the daydreams out of the water."

"So I gave you an orgasm that made you burst into tears," he mused. "Not sure I'll put that on my resume."

I laughed softly. "You're a devious man. Getting me drunk so you could have your way with me."

"Not what I set out to do," he murmured. "But I'll look on it as a great result nonetheless."

"Oh, it was, trust me."

"I love the feel of you against me, Jo."

"I love your fingers on me, and your lips," I breathed. "God, when you were in me... god, Andy, that was sublime." I pushed myself against him, feeling the shiver that ran through me as I felt the bulge of him against my belly. "You're so hot. You make me unbelievably horny when you smile at me or talk to me."

He laughed. "Well, fair's fair. I've kind of been thinking about you rather a lot these last days."

"Oh, really? I mouthed against his skin. "Tell me."

"Well... you're tall. I love how tall you are. I love your long legs, and the way your stride matches me. I love the red that shines through your hair in the sunlight. I love the shape of your lips when you smile. I love your voice. I love the colour your eyes are right now. And I really, really love the feel of your vagina on my fingers."

I laughed. "You're a pervert. Under that velvet veneer, you're a pervy guy. I love it."

"Extremely pervy when it comes to you," he murmured. "Fuck, Jo, you're unbelievable."

"Mm... glad to know you like it," I whispered, squeezing my legs together and pushing against him again. I laughed at the small moan he let out.

"So..." I murmured. "Given that we've already crossed the line... tell me what you'd like to do to me."

"Whatever you want," he answered softly.

"No. No, you're not going to white knight out of this." I bit him, then kissed the sting away. "I'm a visual girl, and I want. To. Know. What you'd do. To me."

He took a breath, and I shivered as I felt him slide his hand up under my top. "Andy," I whimpered. "Andy, you can't fondle your way out of this one..."

He drew slow circles around my aching right nipple, and I caught myself arching myself in short movements against him. He raised his right leg and slowly forced it between mine, giving me a firm surface to grind my mons against.

"I want to strip you naked," he breathed. "And I want to kiss down from your neck to your breasts."

"Ungh."

"Then I want to kiss further down... over your sternum. Then over your belly. Over your stomach. Over your mons," he added, squeezing me against him as I panted and moaned. "Down to you. I want to kiss you. Nibble you. Suck you. Put a finger in you, and suck you till you come on me."

"Oh god," I whimpered, feeling my pussy cramp with need.

"Then I want to spread you, put myself against you, slip myself into you, and fuck you until the bed collapses into splinters under us."

I reached up, pulled him down to me, and kissed him hard, panting for breath. "You... you are going to kill me..." I moaned.

He tensed the muscles of his leg against my mons, and I dug in against him, shuddering.

"How much do you want me?" I whispered.

"More than anyone else, ever."

"Can you deal with the mess this will cause?"

"So long as I have you."

"Then make me yours."

.:.

Andy laid me gently down on the massive bed, and dimmed the lights. I rolled onto my side, and reached out, pulling him to me as he lay down. I felt his arm on the small of my back; he pulled gently on me, sliding me closer, holding me firmly against him. His breathing was unsteady - as was mine - and I whimpered as he slid his hand gently down over my buttocks, squeezing my belly against his hard erection.

I felt him fumbling at the hem of my shirt, and I reached down to pull it aside, then arched inwards, breath hissing out as his hand slipped under it and I felt his fingers on my back.

I clasped the back of his head, and pulled him to me for a long, almost-frantic kiss, breaking only when he trailed his fingers around my ribcage and touched the side of my right breast.

"Can I..." he whispered.

"Yes..." I interrupted, breathless. "Touch me. I want your hands on me."

"Can I take your shirt off," he asked.

"Mm..." I grinned. "That might cost you."

"I'll pay anything you want me to."

I laughed, breathless. "I'll hold you to that, you know." I raised my bum slightly; Andy rose to his knees and gently pulled upwards on the hem of my shirt. I arched further, eyes closed, chuckling deep in my throat as I heard the soft sound of appreciation he made as my breasts came free.

"Like them?" I teased as I opened my eyes again. Then I gasped as he leaned forward and took my left nipple between his lips.

"Oh... oh god..."

Andy's tongue was hot, his lips were soft, and both sent electric jolts down my back. I squirmed, my left hand clutching spasmodically at his shirt, the other at the duvet cover, and I felt rather than heard myself responding. Andy rested his weight on his right elbow, and reached downwards with his left hand, slipping it under the waistband of my tracksuit pants, down between my thighs, down to me.

Once more he groaned deep in his throat at how wet I was, and I echoed him as I felt his fingers touch and spread me.

I cried out as I felt him penetrate me with his fingertip, and he drove himself against me, burying his hand in my crotch, thrusting his rigid cock hard against my side. I squeezed my legs together, shaking as he fingered me. I felt his weight on me as he rolled closer, and I knotted my fingers in his hair as I felt him clamber onto me and force his left leg down between mine.

He let go of my nipple, leaned forward, and kissed me, and as he did so I felt him slip his right leg between mine. He pulled his finger out of me, and lay down, his belly and crotch against me, his cock pulsing against my mons, separated from me only by our clothing. I could feel his abs tensing and relaxing as he breathed, and his hard shaft slid along me as I almost-unconsciously rubbed against him.

"Jo," he breathed as he broke for air.

"Uh huh."

"I'm going to undress you."

"Uh huh."

He lifted himself off me, and he helped me free myself from my top. Then he put his hands to the hem of my pants, and slowly pulled them down off of me as I lifted my hips up for him.

"Christ," I heard him say, and I laughed softly.

"Like it?" I teased, only to gasp as he put his fingers to me again.

"Like doesn't begin to describe it."

"Mm. Andy?"

"Ja?"

"Strip."

I sat up, and brushed my wild hair out of my eyes so that I could watch him. He scooted slightly back from me, and reached up to unbutton his shirt. I watched, admiring the shape of his arms and the firm definition of his chest muscles. He dropped the shirt carelessly to the floor, then clambered off the bed.

"You're blushing, aren't you?" I teased him.

"Your stare is pretty intense."

"That's not the only thing that's intense," I murmured. I touched myself, and laughed softly. "I don't think I've ever been this wet for anyone, Andy."

"Oh really? I'll take that as a compliment then." Andy reached down to his belt buckle and undid it, letting his pants slide down to the floor. He took a graceful step free, and kicked them into a corner. The bulge in his underwear was obvious, and I couldn't help but sit forward, anticipating.

"Strip," I breathed, glancing up at him when he paused.

He smiled, hooked his fingers through the waistband, and I slowly sighed out as I saw him for the first time.

"God, you're hot," I murmured.

"Pot meet kettle," he answered, as he sat down opposite me, watching me as intently as I watched him. His penis bobbed with his pulse, and I felt the desire ramp up in me. He shuddered slightly as I reached out and touched him, and as I leaned in to kiss him I closed my fingers around his throbbing shaft. I gave him a squeeze, loving the deep groan he let out.

But I wanted him, craved him, and I was done waiting.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • London Girl
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds