• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • London Girl
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

London Girl

"Andy?"

"Yes, Jo?"

"Do me."

.:.

He pushed me back onto the pillow, supporting his weight on his arms and belly. I could feel the head of his cock nestled against my thigh, barely touching my lips, and I could feel his chest against my breasts, but the feeling of him naked against me as he kissed me was what really drove me over the edge into raw need.

He was warm. He was strong. He was safe. And I craved him; needed him as close to me as my own skin.

I squirmed under him, whimpering at the feeling of his cock head so close to my pussy. He gasped a shaking breath, and shifted his hips slightly. I felt him against me, perfectly positioned, and I rocked myself back and forth, almost sobbing.

"Andy," I gasped. "Andy, god, you're going... to drive me mad. Please. Please put it in me."

"Are you sure you... want this?"

"Put your fucking... cock in me... right now!"

I felt him pushing, I felt myself slipping over and around him, and I arched up against him with a wordless wail. It seemed to take forever, but I had him in me, all the way, his rock-hard shaft buried in my body, pressing against me, his balls against my crotch, and both of us panting for breath that didn't seem to want to come.

"Andy... oh god, oh god, that's what I wanted."

"Fuck, Jo," he groaned into my neck. "Fuck, you are tight. You're so hot and tight on me."

"Practically a virgin," I whimpered, pushing against him. "No sex for a year or more. Tightened me up for you."

I felt him pull back, and thrust forward again, and I moaned as I felt the ridges of his cock slipping between my lips.

"Like that, oh god, like that," I begged. "Deeper. Please, deeper..."

"I wanted this all night," he whispered, biting my ear as he drew out and thrust in again. "I wanted you like this, under me, wet, whimpering, all night."

"You wanted me horny, dripping, for you, didn't you?"

"Exactly like this," he gasped. "Exactly like this."

I knotted my fists into the sheets, writhing as he drove into me, as he possessed me with his with his delicious, hard body. I could feel sweat on my skin, and could taste it on his lips as he kissed me. My breath rasped, and I could feel my heart thumping as Andy ground himself forwards over me, pulling himself against me, his chest brushing against my breasts and his mouth hot on my neck and earlobe.

"Jo," he moaned. "Jo, It's too much... I'm going to come..."

"I don't care, I don't care, I'll get more later, come in me."

I clasped my legs over him, holding him to me as I felt him give a massive push. I groaned deep in my throat as he arched hard, crushing me under him. I held him as he shivered, panting at the delicious sensation of him emptying himself deep in my aching body; writhing under him so I could grind my lips and clit against him.

"Oh god, oh god," I hissed, and I heard him echo me.

He shifted slightly, pulled himself slowly out of me till his semen-slicked head was nestled to my lips, and then slowly, achingly, pushed into me again.

I cried out, my legs spasming as he spread me again.

Andy braced himself on his arms, suspended above me, grimacing almost in pain as he slowly started to drive himself in and out of me once more. I could feel my body responding, building as his still-engorged cock slipped between my aching lips. I clawed at his back, gasping for breath, feeling him deep in me, feeling myself sticky from him and loving it.

I didn't last long, and when I came I returned to myself only in dribs and drabs as my pussy clamped and convulsed on him, as he tongued my nipple, as I cried his name.

.:.

He held me, cupping my breasts with one hand teasing a nipple as he held himself against me. Semen coated me, and both of us smelled of sweat and musk. My belly ached from my orgasms, and my clit sent electric jolts through me every time I shifted my hips. Through a haze of afterglow I enjoyed his still-semi-erect penis against my bum and the feel of his come on my skin.

He kissed the nape of my neck, and I shivered, pushing back against him.

"Penny for your thoughts," he whispered.

"Can't think, too sexed up."

He snorted, and pulled me back against him again. I smiled as his cock pressed against me. "Still horny?"

"I could go again."

"You'll kill me," I murmured. "I haven't ever felt this languid, ever."

"You did a lot of the work, you know."

"Mm." I snaked a finger down, touching myself, still soaking. "Christ, I'm a mess," I moaned, squeezing my hand between my thighs as my stomach muscles twitched. "That was so good, Andy. That was so good."

He kissed the nape of my neck again, and I shivered as the sparks tickled through me.

"I want you again," he whispered. I felt him stiffen slightly between my cheeks; felt the damp heat of him pressing against me, and just like that I needed him in me again.

"Roll onto your back," I murmured, and wriggled round to face him as he did.

I got up onto my knees, leaning forward into him. I kissed him, bit his lip gently, and then kissed down over his chin. I kissed the hollow of his right clavicle, tongued him gently, then nibbled down his right pectoral to his nipple.

"Jo," he whimpered.

"Shh."

I kissed down along his ribs, his abs, past his belly button - the desire ramping up in me as I heard him gasp a breath. His cock was hard again, throbbing, and as I nibbled in small steps down towards it I cupped him with one hand; feeling the dampness of our fucking on his scrotum.

I kissed his glans, just the tip of it, and as his cock throbbed I tongued around his head. He moaned - a small sound of his need - and I smiled to myself at the way he bucked his hips to try to get himself into me. I felt him fumbling at me as he tried to tease his hand between my legs, but I squeezed my thighs together and sat on my haunches to keep him out of me as I opened my mouth for him.

I took him into me as far as I could, loving the way in which he arched under me and struggled for breath; at the way he tangled his fingers in my hair and gently applied pressure, trying to push further into me. I lifted my head, feeling the ridges of his hard penis between my lips; feeling the burning ache in my belly. I closed my eyes, leaning forward, taking him again, squeezing him gently with my right hand as I teased myself with my left.

I couldn't possibly be more ready; I was soaking wet for him, and I wanted him in me, so I pulled away, kissed him, and then clambered onto him, straddling him as I reached down to guide him into me. Andy's hands were hot on my hips, his thighs pressing firm against my bum, and his cock, oh god, his cock slipping into me. I think I moaned as he spread me, and I closed my eyes and arched forward as he bottomed out in me, his balls nestled against my labia.

I lifted myself slowly off him, then let myself fall, impaling myself on him. I cupped my breasts, squeezing myself, clawing gently as I rode his perfect shaft in and out of my pussy; so slick already from our prior lovemaking.

But Andy had different ideas. He reached out, pulled me down to him. My breasts brushed his chest hair as he kissed me, and he started to move slowly under me, stroking himself slightly in and out of my aching pussy, gently brushing my clit as each stroke completed. I let myself down onto him, resting my weight on his chest, nuzzling into his neck, small moans of want escaping me as I felt him take control of my pleasure again.

His cock was perfect, it fit me just as I needed it to, and when he squirmed a fingertip in between my legs from behind to touch my inner lips where they gripped him it was all I could do not to cry out.

My clit ached under his fingertip, and I clawed at him, grinding my belly against him, soaking up the scent and sound of his panting breaths. I could hear him building, and as he fucked me and fingered me and claimed me I knew that I was utterly, utterly his.

"Jo..."

"Come for me..."

"Can't stop..."

"Come in me, Andy," I whimpered. "Come in me. Fill me again. Want it."

"Gonna come..."

"Do it, Andy... do it. Come in... me..."

I felt my muscles tensing. I moaned, moaned again, arched, ground myself against him, and in the moment my climax took me I felt him buck under me, lifting us off the bed as we cried out, came together and came down together, panting, joined, as if it were the only way it was possible for us to be.

.:.

I lay, tangled heedlessly in the sheets, his semi-flaccid cock still pressed to my lips, and our mingled fluids coating our bellies. He stroked my back languidly, and I nipped his neck, then nuzzled into it, hiding my face in the angle of his jaw as he held me to him.

We said nothing, just breathed, as the minutes passed us by. Then Andy squeezed me hard to him.

"I love you," I said, unthinkingly.

He was quiet a moment. "I know," he answered quietly.

"Is it a problem?" I lay, quiet, my heart thumping.

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I've loved you for fourteen years, Jo."

"How so?" I levered myself up, looking down at him.

"You were my hot British cousin. You were interesting, and funny. You didn't spend time with the family, you spent it with me. You were my friend; for a few happy weeks you were my twin. I never forgot that, Jo. I never forgot that holiday with you."

"Mm. That's a long crush," I smiled.

"I'd like to think it was more evolved than a crush."

"So... did you come here to seduce me?"

"No. But I did come here to see you again."

I lay my head down on his arm. "Why?"

"I missed my shadow-self."

"And now?" I breathed.

"Now you have a shadow too."

I swallowed hard, not trusting myself to speak, and Andy, bless him, just tightened his grip on me and held me to him, letting the soft sound and motion of his breath lull me to sleep.

It took a while, but it was all the better for that, and for the first time in as long as I could remember I dreamed.

.:.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • London Girl
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds