Long-Distance Runner

"Undo her bra, Van," Gail said breathlessly. It was either the beer or maybe Van and Trish had taken hits of F too, but Van didn't stop fingering Tiffany, or quit licking her neck as she undid the bra. Gail felt herself beginning to get horny as she snapped a few more photos. Tiffany's breasts were perfect, well shaped and capped with rosy little aureoles and nipples. Gail estimated she was a large B cup or a small C, but either way, they looked simply mouthwatering.

"All right, put your tongue on her nipple," Gail said as she moved in for a close up. When Van complied, Gail snapped the shot. Vanessa looked at her questioningly.

"Go ahead and suck," Gail said, hoping her voice was normal. She clicked a couple of shots more, as Van sucked on the girl's pink nipples.

"That's good. Take her dress off, but leave her panties on. And keep her hot, it looks better if she is obviously enjoying herself," Gail said, and took the digicam to her computer to download the shots. She had plenty of space in the small camera's memory, but she knew they would only get one chance at this and she didn't feel like trusting to fate to make sure everything worked after it was too late to do it again.

"Give me a hand," Van grunted to Trish. Once the pics were on the machine Gail burned them to a disc as well. She then opened the files and made sure the disk was good and that there were no problems. By then Tiffany was lying flat on the bed in only her panties and heels. Trish was pinching her nipples while Van was drinking a beer.

"All right, Van. Go ahead and strip. I am going to snap a shot or two, so Trish, get out of the picture." Both girls complied and Gail snapped four shots of her best friend: one fully dressed, one when she had her shirt off, one when she was bare to the waist, and one in just her green thong, all with Tiffany watching and playing with herself on the bed as a background.

Gail was having a hard time concentrating, now. Vanessa was breathtaking with her clothes off. Her ebony skin seemed to glow and Gail could see the muscles as they moved beneath her smooth skin. Her breasts were large, but the aureoles and nipples were what really caught the runner's attention. They were simply huge, easily bigger around than the base of the beer can. The nipples were thick and colored more darkly than even the dark aureoles. Most of all, they were puckered and stiff and that meant that, like it or not, Vanessa was getting hot.

"How long is she going to be like this?" Gail said, indicating Tiffany.

"Who knows? I'm betting this is her first time with F, so it should be a while, but everyone is different. It usually doesn't hit me for an hour, now, but when I first started, I was a total slut in ten minutes and stayed hot for over a day," Trisha said.


"Yeah, it's just starting to hit me," Van said as she peeled off her panties. The basketball star's pussy was very hairy and her pinkish lips stood out in bold relief against the background of dark curls. Gail felt her mouth watering. She had seen Vanessa in just lingerie before, but naked she looked like some African Goddess stepping out of the mists of time.

"Will she remember any of this?" Gail asked, hoping her voice wouldn't betray her lust.

"Not much, probably. All I remember from my first time was a lot of guys over at the ATO house and my pussy being sore for days," Van said.

"All right, lie on top of her and kiss her again," Gail said. When Van complied, Gail took another snapshot. She could see Van was getting into it and from the corner of her eye, she caught Trisha gently rubbing her pussy through her jeans. Van and Tiffany were still kissing deeply and Gail snapped another shot before turning the camera quickly and shooting a picture of Trish rubbing herself. The blonde smiled in embarrassment, but Van and Tiffany didn't even notice.

"Feed her your tit," Gail said as she adjusted the focus on the camera. Van quickly moved and pressed her dark nipple to Tiffany's pink lips. The girl immediately enveloped the nipple and began to suck, causing Vanessa to groan. Gail snapped a few shots and then stood up.

"All right, show time. Sit on her face," Gail said. Her voice was a little husky and her nipples were hard. This was getting really hot. Gail moved to the head of the bed and fired off a rapid set of shots with the 35mm as Van's dark pussy settled on Tiffany's ecstatic face.

"Do it again, but go slow," she said.

Gail snapped a few more with the digicam and handed it to Van. The black girl looked at her in confusion.

"Just point it down your body and click," Gail said. Van groaned and her body stiffened.

"What is it?" Gail asked.

"Little bitch knows how to give head," Van grunted and snapped a few photos. Gail took a few more shots with the 35mm, mostly from behind. Tiffany's legs were spread wide and Van's perfectly muscled ass was resting on her ample breasts. The wet spot in the silk panties was also very evident and Gail hoped that would come out in the photos.

"Now what?" Van asked when Gail took the camera from her.

"You just sit tight and enjoy Miss Tiffany Scroggins eating your pussy," she smiled. "Trish, there's a heart shaped key on my key ring, It opens my foot locker."

Gail downloaded the images from the digicam again, but she wasn't happy with the ones Van had taken. The girl's big breasts totally obscured Tiffany's features.

"Shit," Trish exclaimed.

Gail looked up and smiled, blushing as the tall blonde started hauling out sex toys. Gail went to the bed and stood on it, straddling Tiffany's body. From where she was standing she could look down Van's body.

"Lean back against my legs, Van," Gail said.

When the black girl did so, it gave Gail a wonderful view of Tiffany's face... at least from the nose up. She snapped the picture and Vanessa quietly moaned.

"About to cum?" Gail asked.

Van merely grunted and leaned back over, forcing her wet pussy tighter to Tiffany's lovely face. Gail jumped off the bed and snapped photos as Van gritted her teeth and came like a bomb.

"Fuck!' she shouted.

When her hips quit jogging, she started to rise, but Gail stopped her.

"One more," she said, remounting the bed.

She aimed back down and snapped a shot of Tiffany's face, with Vanessa's muff over it and a second one showing the black girl's sticky juices glistening all over Tiffany's mouth and lips.

"Just stay there a minute more," Gail said.

She moved around to the foot of the bed and snatched a long pink vibe from Trish's hand. She pulled Tiffany's panties aside and pushed the big vibe into her obviously soaked cunt. Gail had to take Tiff's hand and placed it on the vibe, but once she realized what it was, the girl immediately started to fuck herself with it. Gail snapped the shot of Tiffany fucking herself with a vibe while Vanessa was riding her face. Gail was breathing raggedly and she could feel her own aching nipples and the slickness in her panties. It took an effort of will not to do more and she went to download more pictures as to the computer, more to give herself something to do than because the little camera was full.

"All right, grab a beer, Van and let me help you get ready for the next shots. I think Tiffany can take care of herself," Gail said once she got some control over her body and mind back. Both Van and Trisha laughed and Van stumbled to the chair in front of Gail's computer.

"Legs feel like rubber," she said almost apologetically.

Gail went to the footlocker and took out the strap-on harness and dildo set. She sauntered over and placed them on the desk in front of Vanessa. The dildo was blue and a menacing ten inches long and very thick with a bulbous head. When the black girl looked up, Gail smiled.

"I think we have plenty to keep her mouth shut. We can call it quits, or..."

"Or what?" Van asked, still eyeing the dildo.

"Or, you can make sure she wakes up with a sore pussy or ass or both," Gail grinned.

"Fuck yeah! After making me go through all this shit, I wanna fuck her up," Van said excitedly. Gail nodded and stood back, snapping shots as Van donned the harness. The big girl actually smiled as she stroked the fake cock, once it was around her waist.

"This is so unfair," Trish said.

"What is?' Gail asked.

"We sent the boys away, I am fucking dying to get off and Nessa is having all the fun," the tall blonde said, smiling.

Gail felt her breath catch in her throat. This couldn't be happening, but apparently it was. She had never condoned drug use, but she had to wonder just what the fuck they put into this one to make people totally loose their inhibitions.

"Well," she said carefully, "there's another harness in there if you want to join in... I'm sure Tiffany would love to get double teamed."

"Maybe. Right now, I just want to get head from the head cheerleader," Trisha said, giggling at her own bad joke.

"Works for me," Gail said as she pointed the camera at Trisha. The tall blonde did a short strip tease that left Gail's panties soaked. Her body was as unbelievable as she had imagined: impossibly long, sleek legs, a perfectly bald pussy with delicately colored lips, flat tummy and those unbelievable tits. Gail though maybe she had died and gone to Dyke Heaven. Trish had to have at least DD tits and they stood our proudly from her chest with beautiful coral colored aureoles and thick nipples.

"All right," Gail managed. "Van, put her on her knees and go to town,"

The black girl needed no more prompting and Gail barely got in two shots before Van ripped the red panties off and tossed them to the floor. She rolled Tiffany over onto her hands and knees and knocked the slick vibe from her hand.

"You ain't gonna need that, bitch," she growled. "I owe you for all the nigger comments and now I'm gonna fuck you like no boy ever has," Van said and slapped Tiffany's ass hard. The blonde yelped and looked up, dazedly. Gail started to give more instructions, but it was obvious Van was beyond caring. She took the big dildo in her hand and rubbed it up and down Tiffany's wet slit. The small blonde moaned and pushed back on it.

"You want it, you little tramp? Well here, take it!" Van said as she thrust forward brutally.

"Owww," Tiffany whined, as the thick dildo sliced into her hot pussy, but Van was oblivious to it. She rammed the dildo in with powerful thrusts of her legs and ass. She wasn't smooth and it took her a few tries before she got the hang of it, but once she did, Gail had to believe Tiffany was in heaven.

"You like that, don't you, bitch? That little pussy you been spreading all over campus just needs to be full, so might as well be me fucking your ass senseless. Tell me you love it, you slut," Van grunted and violently thrust into the moaning blonde.

Gail ceased to worry about giving direction; she just snapped pictures as fast as she could. When the digicam was showing the low battery light, she took it back to her computer and started to download the images. The rhythmic slap of Van's hips against Tiffany's soft ass was very loud in the small room, as was the string of insults and obscenities Van was muttering. Gail willed the machine to go faster. Once emptied, she put in fresh batteries. From the series of squeaks and whimpers she could tell Tiffany was getting close and she didn't want to miss the orgasm.

As fate would have it, she got back to the head of the bed with only a moment to spare, before Tiffany screamed and came. She took shots as quickly as she could and noticed Trish was at the other end of the bed with the 35 mm. Flashes lit the room as it went off in rapid fire.

Gail was breathing heavily, but Van showed no sign of letting up, continuing to pound Tiffany's pussy. Trish walked over and handed her the 35mm.

"Thought you could use the help," she said in a breathy whisper.

"Yeah," Gail managed. The scene on the bed was so hot she was having trouble concentrating.

"Can I jump in now?" Trish asked.

"Sure," Gail said and managed a smile.

Trisha immediately jumped on the bed and knelt in front of Tiffany. She scooted forward, until her knees were almost touching the blonde's shoulders. She took a handful of the girl's hair and pulled her face up. It was contorted with pleasure, her eyes glassy.

"Ready to eat some more hot pussy?" Trisha asked in a voice that was soft and kind, compared to Van's insults.

When Tiffany nodded, Trisha sat back on her heels and pulled Tiffany's face tightly against her mound. Van knee walked forward a little bit and picked back up, slamming the large dong into Tiffany. Gail was beside herself. The digicam was filling again and she had gone through two whole rolls of film for the 35mm. She wanted to just strip and join the action, but she remembered the reason they were doing this and so began a download on the cam and loaded another roll of film into the camera.

She snapped several shots: a close up of the big cock stretching Tiffany's pussy, another close up of the head cheerleader's face buried in Trish's pussy, a wide angle shot or two, to show exactly what was going on, a close up of Trisha's face when she came, and another of Van's.

Trish disengaged herself from Tiffany's mouth and stood up. She stretched languidly and smiled at Gail.

"Help me into that harness. I think I'll have a go at her," Trisha slurred, her voice still thick with passion. Gail nodded and helped the tall blonde into the harness. She sat on the bed and Gail snapped a few shots.

"How do we work this?' Trisha asked.

"Well, you can give Van a break, although it doesn't look to me that she is interested in stopping, just now, or you can both do her at once," Gail said.

"I'll let Tee take over a while, I need a beer. My legs are cramping," Vanessa said, after pulling out with an obscene popping sound. Gail nodded and snapped more photos as Trisha climbed between Tiffany's legs and placed the head of her cock against the girl's soaking lips.

Even though it was larger than the one Vanessa had used, Trisha buried it to the hilt in a single thrust. Tiffany was whimpering and moaning and within a few strokes, she came for the seventh or eighth time since they had started. Trisha took no notice and simply grasped the girl's hips and continued to fuck her with long deep strokes. Where Van had taken a while to get the hang of it, Trisha was either experienced or a natural. Gail couldn't be sure which.

"That's right, who's your momma?" Trish said as she smacked the girl's up thrust derriere and laughed. Gail had just taken a shot with the digicam when Van finished her beer.

"I'm ready for more," the black girl said. Her eyes were sparkling and Gail could tell she was really getting into this.

"Hang on and let Trisha have some fun while I download the cam," Gail said.

Van nodded and watched over her shoulder as Tiffany came again and the images appeared on the screen.

"All right," Gail said as she stood up. Van was watching her expectantly and Trish momentarily ceased hammering into Tiffany's abused pussy.

"Which one of you wants her ass?" Gail asked, smiling wickedly.

"I do," Van enthused.

"Cool," Gail replied. "Trish, lie on your back and hold your cock up. Van, help Miss Scoggins mount up." Gail snapped picture after picture. Tiffany took a while to realize what was being asked of her, but once she did, she immediately helped and soon was happily riding on Trish's big cock. After a few shots of that, Gail smiled at Van.

"All right, just push her over. Trish, hold her tight while Van gets in."

Van slid in between Trish's widely splayed legs and used her hand to bring the head of her cock to Tiffany's ass. She just held it there a moment and leaned over, until her mouth was near Tiff's ear.

"Ever been butt fucked?" she whispered.

"N...n...no," Tiffany stammered.

Apparently, the drug was beginning to wear off, because she seemed to be taking in her surroundings a little, now.

"Get a close-up of this, Gail. I want it to be preserved for posterity that I took this bitch's backdoor cherry," Van gloated. Gail nodded and moved in close, snapping pictures rapidly as Van pressed her hips forward.

"Ohmigod!" Tiffany blurted out as the wide head lewdly stretched open her bowels. She let out an ear piercing scream when the head forced its way in and Gail was glad it was a Saturday night and everyone was out. There were tears in Tiffany's lust glazed eyes and Gail couldn't resist snapping a few photos of her face.

"Want me to take it out?" Van taunted. When the little blonde slowly shook her head, the black girl laughed and began to slide the big dildo in and out. The action was hot and Gail only got a few more shots before Tiffany screamed out her orgasm and passed out.

Trisha and Van quickly dressed, while Gail downloaded the contents of the cam for the last time. When she was done, they all stared at the cheerleader passed out on Gail's bed.

"What do we do now?" Van asked. The long evening of exertion and orgasms apparently were beginning to take their toll on her and she sounded tired.

"Put her dress back on and we'll dump her in the lobby," Gail said. "Security passes by every half hour. They'll wake her up and take her back to the sorority house. But leave her panties and bra, I want her wondering who fucked the shit out of her when she wakes up." The three conspirators hastily dressed the head cheerleader and carried her out to the lobby. Once they did, Trish and Van smiled thankfully at Gail and went up to their room on the third floor. Gail returned to her room, which smelled of sex and masturbated for half an hour before sleep overtook her.

***

Gail sat at her accustomed seat and slowly felt her heart rate falling. She mentally counted off the beats per minute until it was back to normal. It was Sunday afternoon and the sun was shining, the sky was blue and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.

On the field, the cheerleaders were practicing with the drill team and the drum corps from the marching band. On the wooden bench next to her was her sports bag.

Tiffany was moving stiffly and seemed totally out of synch with everyone else, always a half a beat too slow. When practice let out, she shuffled past with her friends and turned flashing eyes on Gail.

"Why don't you rest somewhere else, dyke? We're tired of you ogling us," she spat.

Gail smiled and reached into her bag to retrieve the red panties that Tiffany had been wearing the night before. As she held them to her nose and inhaled deeply the blood drained from Tiffany's face. The other girl's were sniggering, unaware of the significance of the panties, as Gail stood up, shouldered her bag and nonchalantly made her way to the field house.

She expected the little show would have the desired effect.

She was sitting at her computer doodling with the mouse. She wasn't looking forward to this at all and was glad Van and Trish were here. All she really wanted to do was disappear, when the knock came on her door. Van was sitting in Cory's chair, drinking a beer and Trish was on the bed.

"Come in," Gail called. The door opened and Tiffany thrust her head in defiantly. When she saw the other two girls there, though, she paused.

"I'll come back later," she hissed.

"If you know what's good for you, you won't walk away," Vanessa said icily. Something in the black girl's voice grabbed her attention and Tiffany hesitantly stepped into the room.

"Close the door," Trish commanded. Tiffany took a long time, almost as if she was looking for an escape route. She finally closed the door and stood there defiantly, but when no one spoke she seemed to lose her nerve.

"Where did you get my panties?" she demanded.

"You gave em to her," Van said, chuckling.

"Who the fuck asked you, bitch?" Tiffany yelled. Van tossed a legal sized manila envelope at her feet.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds