Lori's Story

She jumped when he began to finger her. His touch was so much different than the boy that had taken her virginity. Where her prom date had been awkward, Frank knew exactly what he was doing. He was rough but he was also was hitting all the right spots. As he continued finger fucking her he pulled the gag out of her mouth. Her whimpers and cries of anguish had been replaced by keening erotic moans. She was feeling things she had never imagined.

"Yes your slutty cunt is nice and hot. You are going to cum for me aren't you whore?"

"S..s..si..sir, I don't kwno what is hap.pa..ahpaening to me. I I have nnnever felt like this."

"Fuck that is an orgasm. Shows you like being my slut and what I do to you."

"Oh god yessssssssssssssss, oh fuck me please Sir!" She called out as he senses were overwhelmed by her first orgasm.

He continued rubbing her g spot and her clit as he gathered her in his other arm. He held her writhing body tight to his as waves of orgasm took hold of her body. He finally stopped fingering her when he felt she might loose consciousness. No matter what she was he wanted her fully awake when he fucked her for the first time. He turned her around and kissed her softly before lifting her into his arms. He carried her to the bed and sat her down. After removing his lose hanging robe he carefully pulled off her pajama top. They lay down on the bed and had their first real passion filled kiss. Their tongues danced as they rolled around in the bed. She loved the feel of his hard body pressed into her supple flesh. She didn't understand her feelings but knew that she wanted his cock inside her.

She gasped when she felt him enter her. Even though she was wet and ready she was still very tight and he was much larger than her prom date. But there was no pain. To her surprise he took her slow and gently. As he fucked her she thought that what was happening was the way a first time was supposed to be. She regretted that she was not able to give him her virginity. She felt him increase the pace and force of his thrusts and urged him to fuck her harder.

"That's right girl tell me what you want and don't use any of those nice words. I want to hear you talk like the slut you are, bitch!" He urged.

Even Lori didn't know where the words she was saying came from, "Oh god yes, fuck me, Sir. Fill my little cunt with you big hot cock. Show me how a man treats his dirty whore."

Every sinew of his body was alive for the first time in a very long time. He roared his delight as he rose up on the balls of his feet and drove his cock into her cervix. She came again just before he flooded her cunt with his seed.

As he lay panting beside her she cooed, "I love you, Sir."

He smiled and caressed her left tit. He had found something he had missed. She truly believed she was in love. He knew what they might have was bound to be temporary but vowed to make the most of it and in the process make her the best slut there ever was. The naïve young woman thought they would be together for a lifetime. Frank understood the effect a relationship between them would have on her parents and his daughter as well as others they knew. She gave no thought to what people might think, only the way she felt.

"Lori, we have talk serious for a minute," He said knowing he couldn't let her obvious misconceptions about their situation grow.

"Ok," She replied dreamily hoping he was about to propose a relationship.

"You know no one can know about us?" He started.

"Well of course I would never tell about the stuff we do. But I want everyone to know I love you, Sir," She squealed.

"You can't. They won't understand. They will think I am a bad man that took advantage of you and that you are just too dumb to see it. Besides the truth is you don't know you love me really. It is too soon."

"Frank, please don't say you don't want me after this," She begged surprised that he would say she didn't love him.

"I am not saying that. I hope we can have lots more times together. I want you to be my secret slut. I want to teach you how to be the girl I think you want to be. But we can't be public. Your mom and dad would be heart broken to think you and I were fucking."

"Oh, well I don't want to hurt them."

"Even more important we can't let Katie know."

"But we tell each other everything and I guess she tells you everything too. She and I are best friends and you two are so close. She will be happy for us."

"Don't be stupid girl. What is she going to think of a father that insists she remain a virgin while he fucks her friend? You and I know what kind of girl you are and that's ok. But she won't understand."

Lori didn't really understand but she agreed to keep it a secret.

"Good, girl, now it is time you started learning how to suck cock," He said with a big grin.

Without waiting for her to move he grabbed her by the neck and pushed her face down toward his crotch. Lori didn't resist him at all. She wanted to suck his cock and be his good little slut. She also knew that as much as she wanted to be good for him there would be times she would disobey so that she could feel his hand on her bottom.

"What should I do, Sir?" She asked innocently.

"First thing, you need to always use the proper words when talking to me about sexual matters," He said as he reached down and took hold of his cock. "This is my cock, or dick or cunt fucker. Do not call it a penis or wee-wee or some other nonsense."

"Yes, Sir, I will remember to call your handsome cock the right thing," She said feeling excited by his dirty talk.

"Also you will always call that hole between your legs a cunt and you will always be my nasty little slut. I don't want to hear any soft names for that fuck hole, like kitty or pussy!"

"Yes. Sir, this is my cunt," She said proudly as she reached between her legs and touched herself.

Then he grabbed his heavy ball sack and said, "These are my balls and I want you to lick and suck them right now!" He growled.

She slipped her tongue out as she lowered her mouth to his sack. She kissed, licked and sucked on his hairy balls until he grabbed her hair and yanked her head up.

"Very good, slut. You are learning. Now open up that pretty mouth and take my cock between your lips."

She immediately put her mouth around his cock head.

"That's right, we will have you sucking cock like a real whore in no time. Now press your tongue to the underside my shaft and slide your mouth down until you can't take any more."

He was still only about half erect so she was able to go pretty far down before the first gag hit her. Frank sensed her gag and pulled her mouth off his cock.

"Go slow, bitch! You throw up on me and I will turn your ass purple," He said sternly.

"I am sorry, Sir, please, I just want to make you happy."

"I know but even a slut has to work up to taking a cock into her throat. Put your fingers around the base of my cock so you won't go too deep," He instructed.

She obediently wrapped her fingers around his growing shaft and took him back into her mouth. She used her tongue and lips to caress his sensitive flesh as she moved her mouth up and down the top half of his shaft. Soon he was rock hard and moaning.

"Damn, you are a quick learner. Fuck if you aren't a natural slut," He moaned as he felt his nuts tightening.

Lori felt a deep sense of pride over his compliments. She felt even more pride when his cock spurted cum in her mouth. She savored the new taste for a minute before allowing it to go down her throat. All the while she held his shrinking cock lovingly in her mouth.

"Damn you have worn me out. But I don't want my slut going back to bed without cumming again. Come lay next to me."

Lori crawled into place and lay upon her back.

"Since it is obvious you are a bad little girl, I know you have masturbated before," He said calmly.

Though she hadn't done it much, she didn't protest his accusation. She had been experimenting with self pleasure for about a year, but hadn't yet managed to make her self have an orgasm. He reached between her thighs and nudged them apart. She eagerly spread legs for him.

"I am going to teach you how to properly play with your cunt and clit. But you are not to masturbate unless I give your permission. No fooling with this cunt when I am not around. It belongs to me now. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir, this slut's cunt is all yours and only to be played with when you say so."

Saying those words thrilled her and sent chills along her spine. She was happy and excited over the prospect of being possessed by Frank. He used his fingers to spread her labia open and told her to bring her hand to her cunt. He guided her finger to her clit and showed her ways to touch it that felt amazing to her. Then he took her finger and forced it into her cunt. He showed her how to find her g-spot and what to do. Then he told her to masturbate until she couldn't stand it before cumming. She did everything he told her and ended her time in his bed with an orgasm that caused her body to shake almost like she was having a seizure. He held her close and kissed her softly until the height of her climax passed.

"Thank you, Sir," She said softly when her breathing calmed enough to allow her to speak.

"You are a good girl, Lori. You are going to be a great little slut. Now get back to your room so Katie doesn't discover you are gone in the morning."

"But, um Sir, er..." She tried to say.

"What is it? You aren't trying to disobey me are you?" He asked in harsh tone that scared Lori.

"Oh no Sir, never , It is just I have nothing to wear because...." She replied quickly.

He smiled as he cut her off, "Oh yes, I guess I have caused a bit of a problem."

Since it was a time when it was unlikely anyone would be around he considered having her return to her room naked. But even the small chance that she might be seen leaving his room naked seem too great a risk.

"It is late so it is unlikely anyone will be in the hall. Grab a towel from the bath room to cover your bottom."

She quickly went to the bathroom and wrapped herself in a bath towel. He put on his robe and checked the hall to be sure he was right about it being empty.

"Make sure you don't wake Katie. If she does see you in the towel lie, tell her you were with one of those boys if you have to. She can never know that you are my fuck slut now," He said as she left the room.

Lori couldn't imagine lying to her best friend. Even worse she knew that Katie would never believe she had slipped out to have sex with one of the boys from the pool. Somehow, she managed to get in the room and into the bathroom without waking her friend. Since she was too excited to sleep and the sun would be up soon anyway she decided to take her morning shower. The warm water flowing over her body was invigorating and stimulating. For the first time in her life her lather covered fingers set her skin tingling. A shower had always been a way to get clean, nothing more. But that morning it was as sensual an experience as she could imagine.

She allowed her fingers to tease her nipples as she washed her breasts. Then she slowly moved her hands down her taut abdomen. Even when her finger tips reached the thick patch of soft strawberry blond hair that guarded her pussy she did not stop. She touched her still swollen labia and suddenly felt an ache deep inside her loins. She allowed her fingers to part her puffy outer layers and probe the smooth, moist, pink inner layers.

"Mmmmmmmm," She moaned softly, "My cunt feels so ....."

It was the word cunt that made her freeze. That was his word and her cunt was his to command. She was not to touch herself that way without his permission. As she pulled her fingers away her palm brushed her bush reminding her of other orders he gave her. She thought to herself that she needed to groom her cunt hair. But she was not really sure how to accomplish the task. She turned the shower off and without bothering to dry off stepped out of the shower. She searched her toiletries and found the razor and girly shave cream that she used on her legs. As she moved to squirt the foam on her pubic bush she frowned.

She realized that it was too thick and long to simply shave. In addition she didn't know what shape he might like. He had told her to trim it not shave it off. She was perplexed by both the question of shape and what she could use to cut the hair. She had not brought any scissors on the trip. Then she remembered that Katie had once told her that she trimmed down there because her pubic hair was unusually long. Lori quickly found a small pair of hair scissors in her friend's makeup bag. As she sat on the edged of the tub she decided cut the hair very short and then shape it into a small heart. She quickly cut away the bulk of the hair with the small scissors and then used the razor to make the shape. As she made sure to shave the remaining skin smooth she admired her work thinking she had done a fine job.

However, she was soon frowning again. For the first time she noticed how much hair was around her cunt lips. She was certain that he would want all of that removed. Though she was concerned about cutting her delicate skin she was determined to please him. She spread some of the cream around the area and was surprised to find that it burned. But undaunted she persevered and began using the razor to scrape away the errant hairs. When she was satisfied she was completely smooth she rinsed off and used a makeup mirror and her fingertips to inspect her work. She could not feel a single hair. She was startled and threw the mirror into the tub when the bathroom door suddenly popped open.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were still asleep," Katie said innocently. "You're up early?"

"I had a dream and couldn't go back to sleep. I fingered that I would take a bath," Lori lied as she tried to hide her freshly trimmed pubic area from her friend.

"What did you do to yourself?" Katie asked after catching a glimpse of her friend's trim work.

"Oh, um, I read about girl's trimming down there, in Cosmo you know. Just thought I would try it out."

Katie laughed, "Geez you never let anyone see it what's the point?"

"It was just a wild thought. Damn you told me you cut yours."

"That is only because mine would need to be braided if I didn't. Come on, you may as well let me see. No else gets to look at your kitty."

Lori stood up and let her friend see her new hair cut.

"Well, stop staring and say something!" Lori demanded feeling both embarrassed and excited over having her friend look at her naked.

"I like it, it is pretty. I wish I could do it to mine," Katie said as she continued to ogle her friend's nude body.

"Why can't you?" Lori asked not thinking.

"My father would beat me half to death if he saw me like that!"

"Oh, I forgot. Does he see you naked a lot?"

"Usually about once a week he inspects me to make sure I am still intact," She answered with tears filling her eyes.

Lori instinctively took Katie in her arms and hugged her tightly. Since Katie was only wearing panties their breasts came together. Lori felt things that she had ever imagined before that moment. As if magnetized their lips met. Lori who was already on a sexual high felt her pussy flood with excitement. Katie who had never even dared touch herself to masturbate didn't understand the tingling in her loins. Their hands began to roam as they tentatively allowed their tongues to play. As if it had a mind of its own Lori's hand slid into her friend's panties. She found the softness of Katie's large round buttocks incredibly enticing. Yet something was nagging at her as she kissed and felt up her life-long best friend.

The one thing there had never been in question about in her home was that homosexuality was a sin. In Katie's house the topic had never been discussed. However, the young virgin already knew that once she escaped her father's rule she would never let a man touch her again. She had been attracted to other girls all her life but until that morning in the bathroom had never allowed herself to really acknowledge her feelings. She was ready to go as far as Lori would allow. Katie broke the kiss and lowered her mouth to Lori's pert breasts. She began to lick and suckle upon her friends orbs sending waves of tingling pleasure cascading over Lori's flesh.

"This is wrong," A distant voice kept telling Katie.

But for that moment the pleasure was overriding her upbringing. As she felt the delicate fingers of another woman between her legs for the first time Lori silently reasoned that it was no worse than letting her best friend's father fuck her. She pushed Katie's panties down and moved her hand between the virgin's thighs and touched her moist labia.

"Careful," Katie gasped, "Don't damage me."

"Shhhhhhhhh, no worries," Lori whispered as she slid her finger into Katie's slit and found her large swollen clit.

Katie's head rolled back over her shoulders as she enjoyed her first real sexual pleasure. Within minutes her whole body was shaking. As Katie's moans grew louder Lori pressed her lips to Katie's mouth to stifle the sound. She knew the motel walls were thin and that there would be hell to pay if Katie's father caught them like that. He would of course blame it on Lori, the slut seducing his virginal daughter.

"Oh jesus, Lori, godddddddddddddd!" Katie moaned as she felt the full force of orgasm overtake her body.

Lori moved her fingers away from Katie's pussy and held her friend lovingly until the rush of sexual pleasure subsided. Katie kissed her friend softly and told her wonderful she felt before taking Lori's hand and leading her to the bed. Lori lay down and spread her legs, letting her friend caress her cunt as she now thought of it. Katie quickly went from caressing and fingering Lori to licking her sex. The softness of Katie's lovemaking was a stark contrast to that of the girl's father.

"Oh my god, oh my god, my cunt's on fire!" Lori gushed as she came.

But soon pleasure was replaced by shame. She pushed Katie away.

"What, why?" The confused young woman asked. "I want to lick your sweet kitty, baby."

Already the term kitty was revolting to her as was the thought that her friend might be a lesbian.

"This is wrong Katie. Girls aren't supposed to do this with each other. I know your father has confused you about men and sex, but we should be fucking guys not each other!"

"No, please, this is so perfect. So right. Oh god I have never felt good about my body before. My father touching me makes me feel sick. But I love the feel of your fingers on my pussy..and oh god licking you is so good!"

"Oh fuck, are you saying you are queer?"

"Yes, I am gay. I hate men! I will never let one of them touch me! I want you so much, Lori."

"Well you can't have me. I am straight and I want cock in my cunt, not your girly little tongue!"

Lori ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Both girls spent a long while sobbing alone. Katie because she had finally opened up and thought she had found what she was missing only to be harshly rebuked. Lori for many reasons, but mostly because she was terrified that she had gotten pleasure from a lesbian. The other was the knowledge that she had hurt her best friend and possibly lost her forever. They were both still naked when Mr. Steadman knocked on the door. He accepted the story of them oversleeping that Katie called through the door. He secretly liked the idea that he had exhausted Lori. He gave them twenty minutes to come to breakfast. Within an hour they were on the road.

The rest of the trip was awkward for all concerned. Katie and Lori were barely speaking. Frank chalked that up to Lori's transformation from young lady to wanton slut. The end of the friendship had an advantage for Frank and Lori. Katie tended to go to sleep early making Lori's nightly visits to Frank's room for sex and discipline easier to accomplish. Lori and Frank's play time took all of his interest away from his daughter so Katie's ass was spared for the rest of the trip. However, his obsessive desires for her caused daytime issues. On many occasions they would be somewhere in public and he would have to conceal a ragging erection brought on by thoughts of the things he would due her that night. All three were relieved when the trip concluded and they were back home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lori's Story
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 89 milliseconds