Lori's Story

At first it was difficult for Lori and Frank to find time to continue their secret affair. In the three weeks after they got back they only managed to have sex five times. Both wanted much more. The problem of privacy was solved when Katie left home. Her experience with Lori had given her the courage to come out to an older friend that she knew was gay. Once she had done that she told the young woman everything including her father's inspections and punishment. Though she didn't take the woman's advice to report him for abuse she did accept her invitation to move away with her.

Lori spent every moment she could with Frank after that. They fucked every day and he became more and more brutal. Lori loved the rough times as or more than the tender times. He took out the frustration over his daughter on Lori. First it was just sorrow over losing her as he thought she had simply run off. When she contacted him to assure him she was alive and ok he decided that she had taken up with some man and was lost to him. When he learned the truth later that summer he nearly went crazy. Near the end of the summer he got a letter from Katie. In it she explained that she was a lesbian. She went on to say that he was a child abusing bastard and that she would have him arrested if he ever so much as tried to speak to her.

That night he went crazy. After fucking Lori in both her cunt and ass he beat her severely. She managed somehow to get away after she became convinced that he was going to kill her. She was found naked in a park near her house. She told the police who interviewed her in the emergency room that she had been abducted and raped by two unknown men. Even after his brutality she loved Frank and would not send him to prison. Her attackers were of course never caught. The police wrote it off as a case of outsiders committing a crime of opportunity. They had no description or evidence to go on in finding their identities.

She saw Frank only one more time after that night. He of course apologized and thanked her for not turning him in. She admitted her love for him but bravely told him that they were finished and he should leave town. Though he begged her and she desperately want to, she refused to fuck him one last time. Knowing she could send him to prison for the rest of his life he agreed to her terms.

"I love you, slut, and always will," Were his last words to her.

"I love you, Sir," Were her last words as she went out the door.

Right up to the point where she had fled for her life she had enjoyed every minute of her time with him. But she recognized that in time if she continued her relationship with him he might kill her. His despair over Katie was too much for him to handle. She left for college determined to find a man that could give her what she needed without going over the edge.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lori's Story
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 412 milliseconds