• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Losing Katy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Losing Katy

"She doesn't want me. She wants you."

"I don't give a shit what she wants. I have to take care of myself now. You have to take care of the mess you've created with Katy. You were fully aware that she was my fiancée when you met her. It didn't stop you from seducing her. So don't blame me now for the fallout. This is solely your work."

His face turns into what seems a pained grimace and suddenly he slaps me in the face. Not very hard. But very humiliating. Like you slap a school boy.

"You asshole." I say.

He just nods towards his goons. They wait until he's left the room and then start to hit me. Hard. Again and again. They use thick hoses. It hurts like hell.

I wake up, lying on the sidewalk. Someone talks into his phone. An ambulance appears.

I wake up again, this time I seem to be in a hospital. I fall asleep again.

I wake up again. A nurse sees it and alerts a doctor.

"How do you feel, Mr. Myers?"

"Bad, everything hurts."

"Yes, I can imagine that. You have two broken ribs, a concussion, two broken fingers and endless bruises. Nothing serious, though. After the police has spoken with you, you can leave. But I suggest you stay the night."

"Police?"

"Of course. This is standard procedure in such cases."

Shortly afterwards a cop introduces himself as detective Ralph Anderson.

"So tell me what's happened."

"The long version?"

"I've got time."

"Then you're in for an interesting story."

So I tell him the complete story, beginning with the charity party. He looks incredulous.

"You want to file charges?"

"I can't prove anything. Maybe you can just note my version of things in case something like that happens again?"

"Yes, I can do that. Sorry for your situation."

"Thanks."

xx

On the next morning, which is a Sunday, I leave the hospital. I'm being hauled in a wheelchair to the exit, which is a little embarrassing for me. But it's the standard procedure.

And to my horror, Katy is waiting there.

"Mark, I'm so sorry. Really." She's even crying a little. Nice acting skills, I have to admit. She manages to appear absolutely stricken.

"You've done enough damage, don't you think? Why can't you just leave me alone? Was it necessary after cheating on me and humiliating me to kidnap me and to bash me up?"

"Mark, I'm sorry. This went horribly wrong. We just wanted to convince you to talk to me."

"This went wrong? This was no accident. Roger deliberately hit me. And he ordered his goons to hit me with these hoses until my ribs cracked and I lost consciousness."

"Oh, my god. I've had no idea."

"What next? Will he kill me if I don't do as you want? Stay away from me. You've made your choice. Now just let me live my life." She looks shocked and starts to cry again.

"Mark, please, let me at least drive you home," she says sobbing and points to a black Mercedes limo.

"You have the nerve to invite me into Roger's car? The car of the guy who got me here by beating me up? The car of the guy that started this whole mess? Are you plain mad? Unbelievable."

I walk over to a taxi and drive home.

xx

My ribs take four weeks to heal. This really puts a damper on my sex life and even the music. Playing the sax with fractured ribs is no fun.

As soon as my body is healed, I start to work out a lot. My already muscled body is even better now. Lean, muscular, but not pumped up. It seems I'm still trying to work on my ego.

And we play a lot of gigs now.

I need the female attention, the workout and the music. My life seems to be in an acceptable balance again.

xx

Katy calls me one day.

"Hi Mark."

"Katy."

"Are you finished with sulking? I'd like to talk to you."

"Where is Cooper?"

"What? Why, he's sitting next to me. Why is that important?"

I hang up.

She calls again but I ignore her calls. And I get a new cell number, which I give only to my best friends and my parents.

xx

Five months after our split my life has settled into a nice routine. I have narrowed the field down to three women. Maybe I'll even have an exclusive relationship again some day. But that day won't come too soon, I think. Once burned...

On Monday morning I'm being summoned by the powers that be into the management offices. Ray, my boss, greets me and leads me into the empty CEO's office. Wow, I've never been in here. I really don't know what to expect. I had the impression that I've been doing my job just fine.

Several minutes later, our CEO William Chambers enters. He holds the door for - Roger Cooper - my nemesis.

"Glad to meet you, Mark. I've heard a lot about you and your great work." Mr. Chambers greets me. "This is Mr. Roger Cooper. You seem to know him already."

Cooper offers him hand, but I ignore him. Chambers is frowning.

"Mark, I expect you to be polite with our visitors."

"Mr. Chambers, this is the man that took away my fiancée from me. Afterwards he had me kidnapped and beaten up by his goons. I certainly won't be treating him politely."

"Yes, I've heard rumors about it. Well, Mr. Cooper has bought this company. And as the new owner, he expects to have a talk with you."

My gigs have been quite profitable recently. I had been thinking about quitting my engineering job anyway or going to part time. I can certainly not be bought by Cooper like this company. Or like Katy.

"He can expect whatever he wants to. I quit. I have enough vacation and overtime left. I will leave the company this very moment. I can't be bought like Katy. Or like this company. Goodbye."

And I leave Cooper and Chambers standing there, stunned.

xx

Several days later my friend Marty's cell phone is stolen. He's mad about it because he can't afford a new one. I have the suspicion that Roger's goons have stolen it to get my new number.

xx

And surely, on the same day Katy calls me again.

"Hi Mark."

"Tell him to give Marty his cell phone back. He can't afford a new one."

"Mark, what are you talking about? Are you ready to talk to me?"

"You still don't get it? You're still his. You're under his influence. His toy. I hate him. I won't be part of his scheming. As long as you are his puppet, I'm not even talking to you."

"Don't be ridiculous. He's just a friend..." she manages to say before I hang up.

xx

My cell rings.

"Mark, this is Bill Chambers."

"Mr. Chambers."

"Please call me Bill. Mark, we need to talk. We miss you."

"That might be. But I'm no merchandise. Cooper wanted to buy me and that's not my thing."

"Yes, he miscalculated that. But he's not pursuing that any more. We'd be glad if you came back. You're a good engineer."

"Does Cooper still own the company?"

"Yes. But he does not interfere any more."

"Thanks, Bill. But no. I don't want to connect my life with Cooper in any way."

"Sorry to hear that. If you change your mind, just let me know."

xx

Six months after our split I have finally found a woman that I really like. Her name is Lara. She's beautiful, easy to be with and intelligent. We enjoy the time we spend together. I'm quite sure that given a little time, I will fall in love with her deeply. Maybe as much as I've been in love with Katy. And I think this feeling is mutual. We are already exclusive with each other without talking about it.

After a fantastic night of dining and dancing Lara and I return to my apartment. A hot night of sex lays ahead of us and we're both looking forward to it.

As we approach the front door, I can see someone sitting on my doormat.

"Is there someone sitting at your door?" Lara asks.

"Looks like it. Good evening, can we help you?"

The person suddenly stands up and I recognize Katy. I'm immediately annoyed. I haven't heard of her for some time and I've been grateful for it. Why does she have to appear here today?

"Katy, what are you doing here?" I ask in what I hope is a neutral tone.

She doesn't reply but just stares at Lara.

"My name is Lara. I'm his girlfriend." Lara says in a friendly way, even extending her hand.

Katy still looks shocked. Suddenly she starts to cry and runs away.

"Oh, my. That poor woman. She loves you. And I know exactly why. Her loss, my gain. Let's start fucking." I have to laugh and agree.

xx

Two days later I stand at the front door of Lara's apartment. We have a date today and I'm really looking forward to it. She opens the door after quite a while and - surprisingly - doesn't invite me in.

"Mark, you're a great guy. I really envy the girl that will finally get you. But that's not going to be me. I want to end it now."

"What? Is that a joke? I just wanted to ask you to move into one apartment together."

"It has nothing to do with you. I just had to make this decision."

"Wait... has this Roger asshole paid you for this?"

"I don't want to talk about that, Mark." But her surprised look tells me everything I need to know.

"How much? How much is our possible future as a couple worth?"

"A lot." She says sadly. "Don't take this personally. You're a great guy."

And she closes her door. Damn women. Damn Roger. Shit.

I immediately call Katy.

"Mark! What a nice surprise. How are you?" She sounds excited.

"How I am? I'm mad. Mad at Roger. Mad at you."

"Why?"

"You know damn well why. You two destroyed my relationship with Lara. You bribed her away from me. Stop messing with me. Stop ruining my life. Haven't you done enough to make me suffer?"

"I don't want you to suffer. I just want you back. And he helps me with it. If she could be bought, she was not right for you anyway."

She has a point there.

"We will never even be friends as long as you're Roger's toy. I actively hate him. And that hate rubs off on you. You're connected. I don't even care if he still fucks you or not. You're under his influence. He manipulates you. You're soiled by his presence. I don't want to have any form of contact with you. Whenever we talk, it's like he has defeated me again. As if his plans to manipulate me have succeeded. It makes me sick. You two are continuing to drive me further away from you. You and Roger did cost me our relationship, my health, my job and my new girlfriend. How do you think this is helping you? Or is this some kind of sick entertainment for you?"

She gasps and sobs while I hang up.

xx

Now I'm really quite mad. Not only at Roger, but also at Katy. I hate them both by now.

Luckily Tony wants to tour through Europe soon and needs a sax man. He says that we're not going to get rich, but the income will be more than okay. And it's going to be fun. Barcelona, Rome, Brussels, Paris, Amsterdam, Cologne, Berlin, Copenhagen, Oslo, Warsaw. I'll see Europe for three months. Great. And even better - I'm going to be away from Katy and asshole for a while.

Tony books the tickets, which is quite okay for me. This way I'm going to be harder to trace for Cooper.

These three months are like a dream for me. Lots of female attention and sex, lots of music. Lots of new impressions from Europe. And I get along with the band very well. On our return flight we agree to do this again.

xx

While playing a gig at a local jazz club, I spot Katy in the audience. During a short break I ask one of the waiters to check if there's a black Mercedes limo in the parking lot. He checks and tells me he can't find one. I thank him and ask myself why it bothers me at all.

However, Katy follows my performance with a dreamy look on her face. Lena, a tall and pretty blonde rushes at me immediately after we finish our gig. She obviously wants to stake her claim as soon as possible. Yesterday she had lost the race because a nice brunette had been quicker. Nothing had happened with this brunette, by the way.

Today, Lena is leading me out of the club and I'm sure something will happen. Lena is very nice and lots of fun in bed. Suddenly Katy stands in our way.

"Mark, could I have a quick word with you?"

"Bitch, he's mine tonight."

"Lena, calm down. This is my ex. She's no danger for you."

Katy looks disappointed but obviously tries to be brave. "I need just a minute to talk to you. Maybe outside?"

"None of Rogers goons there to kidnap me?" I say, a little jokingly.

"No. I swear."

Once we're outside, she continues.

"Mark, I'm terribly sorry. I want to apologize. You did everything right, I did everything wrong. I made a terrible mistake with Roger and I did everything to make it worse. Going to Paris was just plain mad. I did it because I was too proud to admit that I had already made a mistake by having sex with Roger. Paris was a disaster. We had sex, but it was terrible. I was full of guilt and remorse.

On our return I found that you were gone. True to your word. I blamed Roger and he felt really bad about it. He's not that bad, you know?

He promised me to bring us back together. He said that he messed up and that he had the means to make it right again. That I should be patient.

But it was terrible. Everything he did just made things worse. He's feeling very bad about it. He even lost control and hit you. And his guys totally misunderstood his order. Afterwards they were afraid of the police and had to dump you on the sidewalk. When I heard it I just wanted to die.

He even bought your company to convince you to talk to me. That went wrong too. The company is really missing you.

And he bribed this woman to leave you. We figured I wouldn't have a chance if you stayed with her. As usual, it was a colossal mistake.

Mark, I haven't seen Roger since then. And I haven't talked to him. I've had sex six times with him. Always with condoms. One time on that terrible evening before Paris. And five times in Paris. None of it was good. And I never loved him. I always loved only you. And I always will. I don't date anyone else and I haven't since we split up.

That's what I wanted to tell you. It's just the ultra-short version. You can have a more detailed one any time. You don't have to reply now. Just go and have fun with this woman. Enjoy your life. If you want to talk or do anything else with me, I'll be ready. I will wait for you. I won't date anyone."

She just turns around and leaves, leaving me stunned.

xx

I have a great time with Lena. But I can't get Katy's words out of my mind. I keep thinking of her.

xx

Two days later Chambers calls me again.

"Mark, we'd really appreciate your help here. We have some problems without your expertise."

"Does Cooper still own the company?"

"Yes. But he has promised not to interfere. He would sign a contract about this. You could work part time only, so you could pursue your music. Nonetheless, you would earn twice your old salary."

"That's very generous. But I'll never work for Cooper. I hate the man and I don't want to be connected with him in any way."

"No chance?"

"No, as long as he's connected to the company, there isn't."

"If he sells now, he will lose eight million dollars. The company value has dropped dramatically. Not only because of you, of course. But partially."

"Wow, that bad?"

"Yes, we might even face bankruptcy. We need your expertise for several big jobs. But we can't take them now. Other company branches have suffered because of other reasons."

"Okay. One million as signing bonus. Half-time. 250 thousand per year. I'll quit as soon as I see him or hear his name. No refund of the signing bonus in any case. I don't care about the money. I just want to annoy Cooper."

"That's ridiculous."

"Yes. And I hope he doesn't accept."

"I understand. I'll tell him."

xx

Half an hour later my phone rings.

"He accepts. But he increases the bonus to five millions. Totally crazy."

"I think I might understand why he's doing it, though. I accept."

He's doing it either as a compensation for messing with my life. Or to make sure that his beloved Katy is well provided for in case we might get back together. Which I doubt. But maybe he doesn't.

"Great."

"I work on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. I'll start as soon as the bonus is on my account and the contracts are signed."

"Okay. We'll send the contracts by courier. Bye. You lucky SOB..."

xx

Later that day I decide to get over with it and call Katy.

"Mark! Oh, Mark. Is that really you?" She sounds ecstatic.

"Yes, it's me."

"I'm so glad you call. What can I do for you? Wash your car? A blow-job? Cook a nice meal for you?"

I have to laugh. I can hear a happy sigh on the other side.

"No, I just like to talk. We're separated for almost a year now. I think it's time we resolve certain things."

"Yes. My answer will always be yes. Whatever you want. Where do you want to meet?"

"You'd like to come over to my place?"

"Oh, I'd love to. Last time I've been there wasn't a huge success, was it?"

"Not really." We both are in a relaxed mood.

"When do you want me to come?"

"I'm here all day long. Just come when you want."

"Oh, I'm on my way. See you..." And the line is dead. Wow, talk about motivation...

xx

Twenty minutes later my doorbell rings. Wow, she's quick. I wonder if she still has her driving license.

"Hi Katy."

"Hi Mark." She looks anxious. I try to be relaxed and friendly.

"Please, come in. Feel right at home." Ups, did I say that? She noticed it too and looks a little surprised.

"Mark, that was probably not meant this way..." We both laugh now. The ice is broken.

Later we sit in my living room and sip on our drinks.

"Okay, Mark. What can I do for you? All the offers I made were sincere."

"I'd just like to know what happened at this damn charity party and afterwards."

"Oh. Yes, sure. I guess you deserve to know. You want to know all the details, I assume?"

"Yes, please."

"Okay. You know that I've always been interested in celebrity gossip. Call me naive, but I've always adored the rich and famous people. For me, the invitation to this party was like a miracle. The once in a lifetime chance to meet famous and rich people. I was extremely nervous.

Then suddenly this stylish man bumps into me. Not as handsome as you are. Not as well built. But obviously rich and important. And he was so nice and eloquent. I felt like a boorish country girl in his presence. But he treated me like a princess.

I know that I ignored you when he was at our table. I felt bad about that even then. But I was fascinated. I'd have you for the rest of our lives. But this was my only chance to talk to an important man.

Then he was called to the stage. He was obviously considered as important, even among these people. I was even more fascinated. Then he invited me to his mansion for dinner. He was so stylish and aristocratic, I could see no malice involved. What a great opportunity. I gladly accepted. And I was mad at you to refuse this. How could you be so narrow-minded? Of course, I was wrong. Completely wrong. I see that now. Anyway, I wanted to act like a high class lady and accepted his invitation. Your behavior just threatened to burst my dream bubble, so it annoyed me. I had the opening to the jet-set world and you acted like a jealous schoolboy. Of course, in hindsight, you were completely right.

On our drive home I had first doubts. I loved you - and still do. And I didn't want to offend you. But I had already given him my word, so I had to pull this through.

When his chauffeur and bodyguard came to pick me up, I entered my jet-set cocoon again. Everything was just fine. He had servants. We dined in his enormous mansion. Everything was top notch. I was the princess again. During dinner he described you as insecure little boy without manners or gentlemanly behavior. He told me that you didn't deserve me. That I deserved to be part of an upper class lifestyle.

In my haze I agreed. I wanted to be part of this lifestyle. I never intended to leave you. But I accepted his invitation for another dinner on the following evening. It all seemed so innocent. He was a perfect gentlemen. His servants were around all the time. We just had a nice dinner and a wonderful conversation.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Losing Katy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds