Lost at Sea Bk. 02 Ch. 07

"Oh good, now I can finally- Tonya cut herself off as she glanced behind her. Janie was still standing there, but the pattern on her chest was glowing like a torch. "Guess it's your turn then?" She shifted to the side so she wasn't blocking Bella's view.

"Oh," Bella said, surprised. "Janie, you want to do something with all that?"

Janie blinked and looked down. She'd been lost in watching Belita and Will and hadn't even noticed that she'd started glowing. "Oh, my."

"You said you know how to do an energy transfer? You want to try it?" Bella asked.

"A-alright,' Janie said shaking off her reverie. "I've never done that part. A priest just poured the prayer Lantern into the relic that needed to be recharged. I don't know how that works."

"Oh. Hmm. Well, do you know how to read an aura?" Bella asked.

"No. I know how to find them, but I never got good enough to read them,' Janie replied.

"Finding them is the important part. See if you can find the mirror's aura,' Bella instructed.

Janie focused on the mirror itself. It had been a long time since she'd practiced this. She was extremely distracted. Unlike Tonya, Janie's problem wasn't that she stopped being turned on when she concentrated on other things. It was that being turned on distracted her from being able to concentrate on other things. She felt like her head was buzzing. She reached out with her metaphysical senses and tried to find the mirror. She'd trained on people. They had fluctuations, swells and ebbs. They were constantly changing. It made finding their auras easy, but reading them hard. At first the mirror felt like background noise, and her eyes kept flicking to the gorgeous tawny woman writhing beneath the gorgeous tattooed man within the mirror's frame. Eventually she found what she was pretty sure was the mirror. It was pulsing strangely.

"Why does it feel like it has a heartbeat?" Janie asked.

"You can feel that?" Bella asked, surprised.

"Yes. It's the easiest part to feel," Janie nodded.

"That's Tonya. You're feeling her connection to the mirror's energy," Bella explained. "It usually takes a long time to learn to feel active connections like that."

"I don't know what to do now," Janie said, dismissing Bella's surprise for the moment.

"Synchronize yourself to the mirror's aura, like when you did the Lantern prayer," Bella said.

Janie began to concentrate on her own heartbeat and quietly voicing the prayer mantra that helped acolytes all keep time with each other. There were no other acolytes though. She second guessed herself. Lost her internal rhythm. She tried again, but the anxiety of messing up caused her to dwell on messing up. She felt like a tangled knot.

"What's wrong?" Bella asked, clearly seeing Janie's frustration on her face.

"I don't know how to do it without other people to match with and follow,' Janie said.

"What do you mean?" Bella asked, not following.

"I've never done it alone. There's always someone else to keep rhythm and lead the chanting," Janie said, her frustration mounting.

"Oh! That's clever. The Magistrate turned group aura synchronization into part of their prayer rituals! You probably didn't even realize what you were doing!" Bella's eyes lit up as she considered a facet of spellworking she never had before.

"I'm not sure I can do it by myself,' Janie said.

"Here, try this..." Bella said, thinking out loud. "Take Tonya's hand. You can feel her through the aura, right?"

Tonya slipped her free hand into Janie's. Janie squeezed harder than the apprentice expected. Tonya smiled up at her. "It's ok. You're doing great."

Bella looked around, then her eyes fell on Will and Bella. She smiled deviously. "Janie, you need something to help you keep time and synch up with, right?"

"I think so, yes," Janie nodded.

"Use Will," Bella grinned. Janie's eyes went wide. Will stopped what he was doing. He and Belita both looked at Bella, not sure what she was talking about.

Tonya laughed. "Oh, that's gooood."

"What am I doing?" Will asked. Belita squeezed his cock again with her internal muscles. His eyes flicked back to her. She smirked.

"Keeping time," Bella said sweetly. "Just keep going, but try to maintain a steady rhythm."

"Like rowers," Belita chuckled, starting to follow Bella's logic.

"Guess that makes you the drum?" Will asked the Captain, returning her smirk.

"Aye. You know what to do with a nice tight drum..." she purred.

Will began again, keeping a steady pace that drove Belita into the bed hard at the end of each thrust.

Tonya looked up at Janie's surprised and paralyzed look. "Is this alright?" she asked again.

Janie nodded. "I just don't know if I can do it. It's hard enough not be distracted by them, and now I'm supposed to use them in place of a mantra pace. I don't know if I can watch them, and do the spellwork, and maintain the energy buildup all at once."

Tonya squeezed her hand again. "Do you want some help?"

"How?" Janie asked, looking down at the smaller girl for a moment. Tonya gave her a look that was impossible to mistake. "Oh!" Janie gasped. "I don't... we only met today, I-"

She looked up at Bella. The witch gave her knowing look. "You want her too, you just don't know how to ask?"

Janie gave a small nod.

"Ask her again." Bella told her apprentice. "Tell her what you want to do to her."

Tonya pressed herself against Janie's side, sliding her other hand around Janie's waist. "Sister Evangelina, I want to make you cum. Can I?"

Janie's eyes widened and she smiled with a confidence and hunger that hadn't been there a moment ago. "May you," she corrected.

"May I?" Tonya asked, licking her lips.

"You may."

Suddenly Bella wasn't sure which scene to watch. Tonya untied the layers of lace that made up Janie's dress, carefully lowering it to the floor without smudging the chalk circle. Janie daintily stepped free of the pooled skirts. The moment Tonya had fully removed the dress she tossed it clear and ran her hands up Janie's stocking-clad thighs. Janie stood wider, watching the apprentice witch's eager face get closer and closer to her wet mons.

Janie was as turned as she had ever been. The long slow buildup had her feeling like she was ready to burst. Tonya's fingers slid gently up the inside of her thighs and brushed along her hot, wanting nether lips. Janie nearly buckled from just that. She grabbed Tonya's head, her fingers sliding into the small woman's hair. Janie let out a strangled whine of pure need. Tonya looked up at her with a smile on her face.

"May I?" she repeated.

"Yes!" Janie demanded.

Tonya's lips met Janie's, and Janie's thighs spasmed like she was having a seizure. Tonya's small tongue opened Janie's labia in one long pass that stroked across her clitoris and sent a lance of pleasure and need up her spine. Then Tonya's fingers slowly slid inside. Janie was almost overwhelmed. If not for her grip on Tonya's head she might have lost her footing. Tonya's probing fingers slowly synchronized to the sounds of Will rocking the bedframe with the strength of his thrusts.

"Do you still have the connection?" Bella asked.

Janie's eyes were closed. She couldn't answer.

"Janie!" Bella barked with just enough sternness in her voice to break through Janie's lust. Bright blue eyes snapped open and met Bella's.

"The connection to the mirror?" Bella asked. Janie nodded weakly and tried to focus. The emblem on her chest was blazing and the circle on the floor had started glowing from absorbing the overflow. She concentrated on the pulsing rhythm from the bed, and inside her, and the heartbeat she'd felt from Tonya's connection to the mirror. It was hard to concentrate, but once she managed to picture it in her head, she had all three and they linked in her mind easily.

"It's done," she gasped, shaking from Tonya's ministrations.

"That was quick. Guess you really just needed a little push," Bella smiled. "Now connect it to your transfer pattern. Like the Lantern."

Janie nodded and closed her eyes and used the rhythm of Will's thrusts and Tonya's fingers like a mantra to guide her as she reached out and connected herself to the energy.

Suddenly she could feel something pulling and she immediately let go of what she held. She gave herself to the pull without hesitation or thought, gasping as she felt the energy from the pattern on her chest drawn from her, the pressure inside suddenly waning and leaving her relaxed. The overwhelming tension she'd been holding since all this began flowed out of her and let her breathe. The orgasm that hit her wasn't like others she'd had before. Instead of the tension building up until the dam inside her burst, this felt more like the dam burst and then revealed a pleasure that had been hidden beneath the waters. It was a strange, relaxing bliss that left her feeling boneless and throbbing.

"That feels nice," she said drunkenly, loving the feel of the depressurized energy flowing out of her.

Bella laughed. "Did you come from letting it go?"

Janie nodded weakly.

Tonya looked up at her, still not stopping the work of her fingers. "You're going to have to teach me that."

Janie nodded again, then opened her eyes, looking down suddenly unsure and embarrassed. "You can stop if you want to."

"Do you want me to?" Tonya asked, nuzzling into Janie's soft pubic hair.

"I... guess not," Janie smiled.

"Oh good," Tonya said, adding her tongue back into the mix. Janie sighed and looked up at Bella, who was grinning happily.

"I'm going to join these two now,' the witch said. "You want to watch Will fuck me?"

Janie nodded hungrily. Tonya looked over her shoulder and whined in frustration, trying to decide between watching the show and licking Janie. For the moment Janie won. The little apprentice's eager tongue found Janie's clit and started lapping enthusiastically.

Belita and Will separated, the blond captain groaning at the feeling of emptiness as he removed his cock from inside her.

Bella crawled onto the bed over Captain Vex and swung her leg over the captain's head. Belita's hands came down on her cabin girl's plush bottom with a resounding smack that sat Bella bolt upright with a squeak. Then Belita's mouth found Bella's labia and the witch groaned. Janie's eyes went wide again at the sound of the impact and Bella's happy reaction. A strange, never before felt kind of desire rushed through her sending her mind tumbling into a new kind of conflict between what she felt and what she thought she was supposed to feel. Will took advantage of Bella's position to bring their lips together in a loving kiss. Their tongues intertwined and Bella moaned her pleasure into Will's mouth. Her hand reached down began stroking Will's hard cock. "I want to give them a real show," she said with quiet mischief.

Will nodded and took two fist fulls of her dark curls. Her eyes lit up as he gently guided her head to his manhood. She opened her mouth, ready to take him in, but he held her in place. She looked up at him for a moment. He winked at her and turned to look at Janie.

"Remember when you walked in on us?" Will asked.

Janie's eyes went a little wider and she squirmed against Tonya's tongue. She nodded. Bella reached with her tongue and ran it along the underside of his cockhead, straining against his grip and trying to reach him.

"Do you wish you had stayed?" He continued, holding Bella firmly by the hair. Janie took a deep breath and nodded again.

"Do you want to see what we did right after you left?" he smiled.

"Yes," she gasped.

Will pushed himself into Bella's mouth and she moaned in satisfaction. Inch by inch his cock disappeared into her mouth. When it reached the back of her throat she relaxed and let herself half-swallow, taking him past most everyone else's threshold for comfort. He kept pushing his hard manhood all the way down her throat until her lips were flush with the freshly shaved skin of his stomach.

Janie had seen Bella do this trick before, but not from this angle. Her eyes were wide and staring. She could see the bulge in Bella's throat. Then Will pulled back out again and Bella took a deep breath through her nose before plunging back down again. She watched Bella's throat expand and then release again, over and over. It seemed impossible. Janie couldn't imagine a way in which what she was seeing wasn't painful, but Bella made no indication that she was uncomfortable. In fact, she seemed to be enjoying it.

Will controlled the pace. He was trying to be careful, but Bella pulled on his thighs letting him know it was alright to be a bit more forceful. Soon he was stroking himself down her throat while she writhed on Belita's tongue and used her fingers to pleasure her captain.

When Bella groaned Tonya looked over her shoulder again. Her fingers went to her own throat without her realizing it. "Damn. I wish I could do that."

"Me too," Janie said quietly.

With a deep breath Bella pulled herself free. She was panting. "Gotta come up for air sometimes," she laughed. She raised herself up taller and hefted her prodigious breasts, squeezing Will's cock between them. He let go of her hair and gently held each of her nipples, pulling and squeezing while he slid his cock between her soft valley.

"Oh my," Janie smiled, hiding her smile behind her mouth. "I didn't even know that was possible. I mean, it's obviously possible. It just never occurred to me before."

Tonya looked over her shoulder again and huffed her eyes. "For her, it is. Me, not so much."

Janie looked down at her own breasts. "I'm not sure."

"I bet it isn't that fun anyway," Tonya said tritely, returning to what she'd been doing to Janie before being distracted. Suddenly her previous enthusiasm wasn't quite as present.

"Are you upset?" Janie asked.

"No, not really," Tonya sighed. "Maybe a little. I don't like it when I see something I wish I could do that I know I won't ever be able to."

"That's understandable," Janie said with a shrug. Inside her mind she couldn't help but think how funny and strange it was that they were having such a normal conversation while comparing the sizes of their chest. Also while having sex. She was having sex with a woman. "Oh," she muttered.

"What? You alright?" Tonya asked, suddenly worried that she'd done something to ruin the mood.

"Yes, I- Well, I just realized that now I have had sex with more women than men," Janie said, blinking in surprise.

"Because of me?" Tonya grinned.

"You make woman number three," Janie shrugged.

Tonya's eyes lit up. "Better make it good then." She dove back between Janie's legs, her enthusiasm suddenly back again.

"A few days ago I couldn't even really admit I was interested in women, and now..." she trailed off, laughing as she bit her lip from what Tonya was doing. Her eyes went back to Will's rampant manhood pushing through the channel of Bella's enormous breasts. He was moving faster now, really driving. Bella took it with a grin on her face, shuddering through a small orgasm as Belita's tongue worked her clit. Janie looked down at her own chest, trying to imagine the sensation. A ripple of pleasure ran through her as Tonya's fingers pressed somewhere particularly sensitive inside her while circling her clitoris with extra firmness. "Oh, that's wonderful," she moaned.

She watched Bella release Will's cock and plunge her lips back down it, burying it down her throat in four quick passes, wetting it again before releasing it and trapping it between her breasts again. Will resumed fucking Bella's breasts, shuddering again on Captain Vex's tongue.

"There. Right there," Janie said, holding Tonya's head in place and trembling as the tension inside her built to a crescendo. Tonya stayed right where she was an pushed a little harder with her tongue and fingers. Janie gasped and shook as the cascade of pleasure ripped through her. Standing was suddenly very hard. Trembling, she lowered herself to a knee. Tonya stopped and looked at her, suddenly face to face. Janie's hands cradled the sides of the young apprentice's face and brought their lips together in tender thanks. "I really needed that," she giggled against Tonya's lips.

Tonya kissed her back and nodded. "I could tell."

"Your turn," Janie smiled.

"Oh goodie, where do you want me?" Tonya asked, her eyes lighting up.

"Turn around so we can both watch," Janie said. Tonya nodded and turned, still on her knees. She pulled her skirts up around her waist, spread her knees and sat down on her haunches with her heels against her butt. Janie knelt behind her and cupped Tonya's small breasts. "I really do like them. They're so perfectly round." She tugged Tonya's corset down enough that her small breasts were free and then gave them a firm squeeze.

"Mmmm, they do feel pretty nice." Tonya admitted begrudgingly. "I guess that's the important part.

One of Janie's hands slid down between Tonya's legs and traced back and forth along her wetness. She looked over Tonya's shoulder just in time to see Bella release Will's cock again. It bounced free and stood tall.

"That's so nice," Tonya commented. Janie nodded her agreement into the apprentice's neck and ran shivering kisses from Tonya's collar bone to her ear.

"Help me make Belita cum, she's being neglected,' Bella said a short while later. Will grinned. Bella took ahold of Will's cock swirled her tongue across it to wet it. She rubbed it back and forth against the Captain's wet slit, dragging his cock head gently along her rows of golden rings, down one side and up the other. Belita moaned in anticipation, biting gently into Bella's inner thigh. Bella pressed Will's cock against Belita's clit and pushed it down slowly until the head slipped into the blond woman's hot entrance. The witch winked at Will and guided him forward until his cock head was almost pushing into their Captain, but stopped. The Captain squirmed her hips, straining to push herself down on Will's cock, but Bella backed Will off, keeping him just out of reach, teasing, threatening to push into her and open her up, but not quite doing it. Belita huffed and relaxed again and Bella pulled Will forward again, just barely slipping him further between the two rows of rings. Again the Captain tried to push herself further onto Will's cock, but Bella backed him off. The witch licked her fingers and started making small circles on Belita's clit as she continued to use Will's cock like a teasing toy.

A string of muffled profanity came from between Bella's legs. "Ye godsdamned wagon, ye git tha' bolix of a man tae fuck me right or I'mma lash ye both tae th' mast!" A resounding smack ran out as Belita brought her hand down on Bella's plush rear hard enough to sting.

Bella yelped and Will burst out laughing. Tonya's mouth opened wide in amused shock. Janie pressed her face into Tonya's neck, unable to stop her impulse to hide from the outburst, and to hide her smile.

"Aye, Captain," Bella laughed. She hooked her hands behind the blond woman's knees and pulled back so that her hips were lifted. It put the Captain's body into a position where her weight rested on upper back, her hips high, her gold ring-studded pussy aimed skyward and on display. "What th' feck?" came another muffled outburst. Bella repositioned Will's cock as he rose higher on his knees. Bella her encouragement. He slid in between the golden rings into the Captain's hot depths.

With Belita's hips so high up and held in place, Will's angle was ideal for maximum depth and force. The head of his cock pushed firmly against the most pleasurable spots inside her. He grabbed the sides of her hips and started driving into her hard and deep. Bella repositioned so the instead of holding the Captain up by the backs of her knees, she put one of the captain's strong legs beneath her arm so that the blond's calf was resting against the witch's shoulder blade.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds